Runaway Groom (Groom Series B...

By timriego

English Version (Completed) Convinced that his new husband could never love him in return, Gulf runs away fro... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 Part 1
Chapter 28 Part 2
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Author's Note
Epilogue
Special Chapter 1
Special Chapter 2
Special Chapter 3

Chapter 1

8K 414 34
By timriego

Chapter 1: Love

It was five in the morning when I arrived at the resort where Mew and I are supposed to stay here in Maldives. The flight from Manila to here took seven hours. The tiredness of my body added weight to the heaviness I was feeling inside me.

It was still dark but the reception of the hotel was open.

And because I left my husband inside the yacht, I approached the frontdesk alone, determined to get my own room.

"Do you still have available rooms?" I asked the girl receptionist.

"Yes sir, we still do. Would you like to have our premium room?"

Mew and I have a room reserved for us. But because of my decision to leave him on our first day of our supposedly "happy married life," it would be inappropriate to still use it with him. That is why I will get a separate one.

I would immediately depart this island this afternoon and go back to Philippines the moment I get enough rest.

I sighed, hoping I made the right decision.

"Yes. Anything will do," I responded.

I handed my debit card to her and she immediately swiped the card on their machine. She handed it back immediately along with the swipe card for my room. "Enjoy your stay here in Maldives!"

I smiled weakly at her. How I wish that I would enjoy my stay.

I wonder if Mew is still sleeping inside the yacht. Or maybe he's already awake and is now on his way here?

Oh no.

I walked fast towards the direction of my room, fearing that Mew might catch me here in the frontdesk.

I leaned on the door when I safely reached the room, trying to catch my breath. No sign of Mew. Phew.

I scanned the room. It was large and was decorated with modern furnitures and designs. The large balcony outside was facing the ocean, and along with it, a view of the majestic sunrise.

What a romantic view! If only our love was real, I guess that we would both be on the beach right now, enjoying the beauty of the rising sun.

I felt my heart ache at that thought. But even with a heavy feeling, I still found comfort from the beauty of the sun. So despite my tiredness, I forced myself to leave the room and made my way to the serene beach.

There I sat on the cold sand. I forced a smile.

Sunrise. A symbol that a new day will start. A reminder that in this new day, there is hope.

The small waves crashing that reached my feet comforted me even more. I lay down on the sand and silently listened to the sound of the waters crashing. And as the water recede back into the ocean, it reminded me of the love I can never have.

My heart is broken. But I am hopeful that on this same day, I will find the happiness that I deserve.

The serenity of the beach calmed me. I dozed off without realising.

---

I woke up on a large bed inside a very large room. I don't know how I got here. The last thing I remember was that I was on the beach enjoying the sunrise.

I rubbed my eyes. When I sat and leaned on the headboard, I was slightly taken aback when I saw a furious Mew sitting on the corner of the bed.

He was silent. Deadly silent. The anger on his face was irrefutable. His eyebrows were crossed, and his jaw clenched every now and then.

"Why am I here?" I asked with a hint of anger in my voice. If someone should be angry, I'm guessing that its me and not him.

I checked the clock on the bedside table and noticed that it was already four in the afternoon.

What the hell? I slept the whole day?

"I should be the one asking questions," he said coldly.

Confirmed. He really is angry. His eyes were bloodshot.

"Why did you leave me in the yacht?" His jaw clenched as his voice raised.

Because of his answer, I was reminded of the reason why I was hurting.

'Please take me away from here. I miss you.'

'I miss you too. See you tomorrow.'

Those were their texts.

See you tomorrow? Does that mean Aron will be here on the island today?

But that's not what hurt me the most. The fact that Mew asked him to take him away on our wedding day wounded me to the core. That was beyond heartbreaking.

But instead of answering him, I decided to look away and stare at the sheets. I couldn't look him in they eye because aside from anger, I also saw fear and sadness on his face.

Sadness that he woke up without me beside him, and fear because I might have ran away from him? Or sadness because of the reality that he's married to me, and fear that I learned about his secret?

That I don't know. Because of so much frustration, I couldn't help myself but cry.

I cried silently while my tears were falling down to the comforter of the bed.

"Why are you crying?" Now his voice sounded concerned which led me to confusion. He held my chin, trying to look me in the eye. But I chose to look away.

"Nothing. I'm just tired," I lied.

"Tired? You just woke up after hours of sleep. And you're telling me that you're tired? I should be the one to say that because I watched you sleep all day long." His voice was soft, as if trying to take care of someone.

What? He watched me sleep all day? Is he crazy?

I wiped my tears and gathered the courage to face him. His handsome yet concerned face was more beautiful to watch than the sunrise. And that's a fact!

He held both my hands.

"Why did you leave me in the yacht? Did I do something wrong?" he asked again, this time, his voice was worried.

At this point, I'm starting to think that he cares for me. Why is he like this?

"Don't ever do that to me again, baby. I was worried sick."

"I'm sorry. Maybe I just got excited with the resort." I lied again. My excuse sounds so lame. I'm so stupid for saying that. Tsk.

But honestly, his concern somehow made me feel a bit at ease and lessened the heaviness inside me. Is he pretending again?

"I was so worried that I called your parents. They've been calling you nonstop while you were sleeping. I almost had a search party for you on this island because I asked the resort but you weren't there. Luckily, I found you sleeping by the beach." He laughed softly while narrating all those things, trying to make me feel better.

Maybe he knows that I read Aron's message for him since I wasn't able to exit the app when I put the phone down?

"Please say something. Why are you silent, babe?" he asked.

I faked a smile, trying to hide my feelings.

Why don't he just admit it? Why don't he just apologize? I would be willing to forgive him. We can start over.

"I'm sorry if I fell asleep on the yacht earlier, okay? I was just super tired." This time, he sounded sincere.

What the fuck? I'm so confused.

I chose to ignore it. For now, I want to focus on one thing: the fact that he almost had a search party to find me when he found out that I left the yacht and was nowhere to be found in the resort.

At least he put an effort. And maybe that's a start.

"It's okay. I'm sorry too for leaving you on the yacht. Maybe it was the sunrise I was excited about."

To be honest, I find my excuses to be really lame. Come to think of it, why did I have to check in on another room? When I could have just easily went straight here since this was reserved for us?

But it did not seem to bother him. He did not mind.

"Okay. I forgive you. But you should be punished." He stole a kiss from me. "You should take a shower with me," he commanded. Without warninh, he lifted me from the bed, bridal style, and took me to the fancy bathroom inside our room.

The bathroom was huge - huge enough that you can do everything inside.

Even if I wanted to say no to him because somehow, I still feel angry, I chose not to object because I did not want to ruin the moment.

Maybe I should give him another chance? Give our marriage another shot? Maybe he's also trying? This might not be easy for him.

Fine. I will give this marriage another try. After all, what is marriage without a few challenges, right?

When we reached the bathroom, he put me down inside the shower area.

He quickly took off his white shirt and black Nike shorts. I was also swift in removing my muscle shirt and board shorts.

Mew pinned me to the wall, with my back against him. He kissed the back of my neck, as my face was pressed upon the cold wall.

His kiss sent shivers down my spine.

"You're so fucking hot," he mumbled as he continued kissing my neck from behind. I tried to reach for his dick that was poking my ass. It was hard and throbbing.

"Ughhhh," he moaned when I grabbed him. "I want to fuck you so much."

The lust that I was feeling intensified. He knows his way on how to get someone turned on so that you can't resist him!

Mew, what the hell are you doing to me? I'm going crazy!

"I want you inside me. Aaaaaahhh." My sensual voice echoed inside.

He showered me hungry kisses from behind.

And without any warning, he entered me. I arched my body when I felt the pain mixing with pleasure.

"Ahhhhh," I exclaimed. His member was filling me to the brim.

"Yeah, you like that? Say it. You like my dick, baby?" he asked with gritted teeth.

He held my waist to keep my body steady. I can feel the cold-tiled wall on my chest and his thick member inside me. His body was pressing me.

"Yes. I like that. I fucking like that. Ahhhhhh," I moaned.

At first his movements were slow, but with every second passing, his thrusts became faster and faster. I met his thrusts halfway. My body was almost squeezed by him and the wall.

"Ugh. Ugh!" Our moans and grunts filled the bathroom.

"Shit. I'm so closeeeee!" he groaned.

"Faster, Mew! Ahhhhh."

And not a second longer, I felt his hot juice spill inside me.

After that very hot and intense moment, we both took a shower. I couldn't help myself but feel emotional as he scrubbed my back.

"I love you Mew." I don't know where I took the strength to say it to him.

He stopped scrubbing my back for a moment. And because my back was against him, I couldn't see his reaction.

I waited for his response, but I heard nothing.

No sound escaped from his mouth. Not even a whisper. After a few moments of silence, he continued scrubbing my back.

It was painful. I shouldn't have said that. I should have stayed silent.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.5K 2.2K 34
Among morality, love and country chiffon_cake's character The story idea comes from Max and Felix Chong's Internal Affairs film (but don't expect t...
38.6K 669 36
Pokémon. These magical creatures can be found all over the world. Some small, some enormous. Some that go by land or air, or maybe even by the the se...
5K 217 5
At 14 years old the boy was done with these 'HErOs', THEY never herd his screams, THEY never helped him, THEY were overrated, THEY needed help, and h...
177K 12.9K 68
Destined Series #2 The love between two people who are so afraid of love that they choose not to have it at all. Gulf goes to the Island to escape fr...