Was it even love? [kth x kjs]...

By tiktikik

Taehyung is dating jennie. He thinks that he is in love.. But certain things happen in his life to question h... More

| Was it even love? |
Meet the characters
midnight talks + partying
jikook + argument
fresh start?
girl talks + first meet
help
act?
new friends + again?
returning a favour?
ig post + jealous?
fake friend
lyrics
jennie + date?
irene
special
friends
ignoring?
sick
definitely special
enough
treat
hangout
accident
chikin
practice
dinner
realization
vsoo + sookook?
jensoo
talk
jelly jelly
confession
love
stay over + mom
the play
Bonus Ch-1
Bonus Ch-2
Bonus Ch-3
Bonus Ch-4
Bonus Ch-5
FACTS

first day

5.4K 246 220
By tiktikik

"Ok lets go to our classes" jisoo said packing her bag.

"ok see you in the recess" chaeyoung said as they left for their classes.

Jisoo had always been excited in small things and the first day of new semester was one of them. She has always liked studying. And now she is finally enrolled in one of the most prestigious school for performing arts,she is more than happy. She had always had interest in acting and singing and thanks to her parents, now she can learn more about it.

As she was walking to her class she saw her classmate jihyo picking her books from the floor and jisoo being jisoo decided to help her.

"Ah jihyo-ah let me help you" jisoo said as she started picking jihyo's book and kept it in jihyo's bag.

"Jisooya its ok" jihyo said.

"No no let me help by the way how did your books fall?" jisoo asked.

"Ah don't ask i bumped into a guy and fell instead of helping me he just left" jihyo said.

"Maybe he was in a hurry?" jisoo said

"Jisoo he was Kim Taehyung he would never help someone even if he wasn't in a hurry" jihyo said.

"Ah its ok maybe its his nature" jisoo said

"jisoo you really can't hear anything bad about anyone" jihyo said chuckling.

"Ok ok lets go to our class now" jisoo said as they went inside of the class.

Like usual the class was really loud. People were blabbering about random things. Jisoo sat in the first bench right besides seulgi. Jihyo on the other hand was right at the back.

Jisoo and jihyo were talking about their favourite books and seulgi was there third wheeling because she had no interest in reading books other than her course book.

Right 5 minutes before the class starts Taehyung, Jennie and Irene entered the class.
And students in the class went wild. Everyone screaming taennie and couple goals.

"Ugh this year they are in the class with us" seulgi said being annoyed.

"Yeah teachers decided to keep them in our class for some reason" jihyo said looking equally annoyed.

"Hey hey why are you guys annoyed? we have new classmates and new classmates equal to new friends" jisoo asked smiling.

"Jisoo don't act like you don't know they are like jessica or even worse" jihyo said.

"hey Jessica is nice" Jisoo said.

"how the hell is she nice? She says bad things about you for no apparent reasons and convinces the whole class to agree with it. And just because her parents are teachers in this school no one does anything to her" seulgi said.

"nice is the least thing that defines her" jihyo added.

"Ahh come on its past people change maybe she changed this year?" jisoo said.

"Seriously jisoo" seulgi said rolling her eyes.

Then the teacher, Mr.Lee entered the class.

"Good morning students" he greeted as the students greeted back.

"So today i have decided to change your seats for this semester since you are with the same people since the last semester and also there are new students from another class who joined this class. So before i change the seats i want the students from another class who just came her to introduce themselves" Mr.Lee said.

Jennie, Irene and Taehyung stood up and went in front to introduce themselves.

"Hello everyone i am Bae Joohyun but you can call me Irene" irene said.

"I am Jennie Kim" jennie said rolling her eyes which surprisingly people thought was "cool".

"I am Kim Taehyung" taehyung said coldly which made the girls go crazy because of his deep ass voice and his deadly visuals.

"Ok you guys can go back to your seats" Mr. Lee said as they went to their seats.

"So as i said before i am going to change your seats" Mr. Lee said as some students were happy and some weren't.

"So the first pair is Kang Seulgi and Byun Baekhyun"

"Park Jihyo and Minatozaki Sana"

"Lee Jessica and Kim Taehyung"

"Kim Jennie and Lee Taeyong"

"Bae Joohyun and Park Chanyeol"

"Kim Jisoo and Kim Junmyeon"

"ok now everyone go to your new seats with your new seat mate" Mr. Lee said.

"Hey Junmyeon nice to meet you" jisoo said.

"Umm hey? Junmyeon?" jisoo said again.

"Oh h-hello nice to meet you too" suho said as jisoo chuckled.

"I thought you were too busy texting someone so you won't answer me" Jisoo said.

"O-oh i'm sorry" suho said.

"Nah its ok" jisoo said smiling.

"You can call me Suho" suho said.

"What if i say i want to call you Mr. Busy on Phone?" Jisoo said laughing.

"looks like you like giving people nicknames" suho said smiling.

"Yeah.. Sorry if i offended you" Jisoo said.

'even if you call me a donkey i will still not get offened.. Anything that comes from your mouth sounds angelic'

"No you can call me that its cute " suho said as they laughed.

...

On the other had taehyung was getting irritated because Jessica was talking or should i say flirting with him.

"Taehyung is such a perfect name for you"

"You are really handsome you know?"

"CAN YOU JUST STOP!!" taehyung yelled.

"i have a girlfriend for god's sake so stop flirting with me" taehyung said which made her keep quiet..........for some time.

"You know i think you are the most handsome boy i have ever seen"

"I just can't believe a person this handsome exists in this universe"

Taehyung getting enough of her he took out his airpod and started listening to songs.

The class finally ended. And Taehyung was more than happy. There is no way he would stay with this girl for the rest of the year.

"Ah class ended so fast see you tomorrow taehyung" Jessica said as he rolled his eyes.

...

"Ok Mr. Busy on phone see you tomorrow" jisoo said smiling.

"Uh can i have your number?" suho asked.

"Sure" jisoo said smiling as she gave her number to him.

"Ok bye" jisoo said waving at him.

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 789 17
🔞🔞🔞 "I can't seem to forget you, and I don't want to forget you!" -Taehyung Wherein a single night of engagement changed everything for them both...
19.4K 779 20
Taehyung a CEO of his own gaming company fall in love with a medical student (Jisoo) at first site because of her precious SMILE😊... While Jisoo a s...
72K 2.7K 29
wherein taehyung and jisoo love each other a lot. but taehyung was forced to leave jisoo and let her marry jungkook. if you want to know the reason t...
4K 226 16
Dr Kim Taehyung, a misogamist, finds himself getting attracted to Jisoo, lee do hyuk and IU's daughter. Things take a tricky turn when Jisoo's half-s...