The Story of Nexus (Female Ha...

By TheRookies5

"Where am I?" You ask when you woke up from the slumber on which you are now in a different room or a place... More

Chapter 0: Your Bio
Chapter 0.5: Characters
Chapter 1: The End To The Start, The Beginning Of The New Story
Chapter 2: A New Life, New Friend
Chapter 4: New Rivals, New Abilities
Chapter 5: The Story of Life
Chapter 6: The Story of Family
Chapter 7: Authority
Chapter 8: aM i UsElEsS?
Chapter 9: Your First Trial
Chapter 10: The Guardian Of This Trial
Chapter 11: Trial's Aftermath
Chapter 12: Moving On
Chapter 13: Alibreta Welcomes You
Chapter 14: The Useless Cannot Be Powerful Without You
Chapter 15: Unexpected Event
Chapter 16: Articles By Reports!?
Chapter 17: Permission
Chapter 18: Never Follow The Lie
Chapter 19: What's Same And Different
Chapter 20: Exam Part 1
Chapter 21: Exam Final Part
Chapter 22: The Experience of Failing and Ruined Dreams
Chapter 23: Comforting Through
Chapter 24: First Time With These Commissions
Chapter 25: Tough Foes
Chapter 26: Minfors
Chapter 27: The Way of Saving
Chapter 28: The Results Are In
Chapter 29: Sunday Morning To Afternoon~
Chapter 30: Sunday Until The Night~
Chapter 31: Searching For a Piece
Chapter 32: What In The *Fish*!?
Chapter 33: Holy *Star*...!
Chapter 34: Intro To Real World
Chapter 35: The Concern
Chapter 36: Wishing While Spending Nexogems
Chapter 37: 4 Star Equipment
Chapter 38: Slow and Steady Wins My Defensive and Supportive Terms
Chapter 39: Wing It With Your Past Memory
Chapter 40: The Chat At Night
Chapter 41: Sometimes Hate Is Needed
Chapter 42: Friends Are More Freedom Than Family
Chapter 43: Saline WHO?
Chapter 44: Protecting But With The Cost of Life
Chapter 45: Knights Are Like People That Witness With Only Their Eyes
Chapter 46: Revenge Is Our True Enemy
Chapter 47: No Blood On Anyone's Hand
Chapter 48: A Burdened Heart
Chapter 49: Solo Vs. Team Possession
Chapter 50: What Is The Name Of That Skill?
Chapter 51: How Is The Relationship?
Chapter 52: A Complaint From The Cafe
Chapter 53: Planning Before Going Out

Chapter 3: Walking In

772 21 1
By TheRookies5

3rd Person POV

"Zzz..." It's currently a new day in the morning. You're still sleeping while having a hug on your first friend, Heiya. You met her as a first girl that she saved you from the monsters outside while you're still lost. She explained those red-skinned monsters. The monster's name is identified as Red-Mobens. Similar to goblins, but they're not that scary.

(A/n: Goblin Slayer Challenge?)

Ok, ok, not those goblins though.

Red-Mobens are like bandits that rob the place. Even they like to raid the village, scary...!

If you could ask more about your sword fighting skills, you could have been stronger to own these guys. "..." Heiya wakes up first with her eyes open. "What time is it...?" She looks at the clock that was made by some magnet materials with Redstone dust. "Morning..." She got off the bed, but you are sleeping too close to her.

Your POV

"Zzz..." I'm still sleeping...

"Y/n, it's morning. Should you be waking up?" A female voice asks me. "Hey...!" She's shaking my body.

"What?" I woke up. My vision is all fine but I see a familiar person to me. "...S/n?" I thought about her as my younger sister, but not S/n.

"Don't tell me that you're dreaming. Wake up!" She pulls off the blanket from our bed. We're both at Heiya's bedroom as she's trying to wake me up.

"..." I got my mind cleared out while my vision has gone back to normal. I look up again and this time, I see Heiya seriously looking at me. "Hey there..." I greet her with my plain expression.

"Geez, can't you even wake up seriously!?" She scolds me.

We head down while her parents cooked our breakfast of the day. Eggs and some baked bread. "Itadakimasu." We start to dig in. I was enjoying breakfast eggs and somewhat the bread. I thought back about my grain for this but now...

I can hear her parents chatting, but what is it and what does that mean? "Gochisousama deshita." We finished our meal. Heiya's planning to head out with her spear and her backpack. I thought that I wanted to go with her, but she told me that it was too dangerous since there are monsters that we had both encountered before. She told me this because I don't have the mastery to fight. I'm just a beginner in this world.

"I'm heading off," Heiya said to her family including me.

"Take care," Her mother responds with her happy expression.

"Don't get too careless now." Her father said to her with his calm serious tone. We all watched her leave on her adventure to get more materials and food for her family. She still doesn't have her slate, but I do. She would have gotten my help if only she could train me. I went outside with my slate in secret for a walk, only in the village. Heiya told me that I cannot show my slate to anyone or else it will create the chaos of dispute in the village and she can't help defending me.

It's boring that I could just go on a journey to do something special for a job. Still, having a home that big and it's far from the village of the town? That's interesting for her life. Because of her, her family could have been that rich, even with their so-called nobility. That oldest brother of her, Advadu. He has problems having to deal with his problems. He's elite swordsmanship, unlike her. I didn't know what he was capable of, but I can tell that his swordsmanship is very strong. His two younger brothers are just plain civilians to me. Their swordsmanship is just beginners and novice sword skills. Their goal is to become chosen for the kingdom. It was informed that the knights will come with the slates. But why?

I walk to the central place while I sat down on the bench. I wanted to have fun doing everything I want with the app I have, but it will disrupt the village's peace. "Someone, call a doctor!" A young male voice runs up with a wounded pet. The way I look at it, I feel disgusted. I better take a closer look. Everyone is looking at a situation while the boy looks panicking. "W-What should I do?!"

I wish I can help him, but I don't have experience in this village. "What's wrong?" A female voice, but it's different.

A girl with her blue hair and blue eyes while wearing her white hat with a black ribbon. She has her dress, white top while having a skirt colored blue. She has her white gloves with her black ribbon. She has her white long socks and her brown low heel shoes. She has her skin too clean. She has a yellow bag. She's holding it like a purse.

(A/n: So beautiful, she's hyper CLEAN!)

"That poor dog is heavily injured! Can you help him? I can't leave that poor dog like this!" The boy said.

"Don't worry, leave this to me. Follow me." She leads the boy to her place. I hope that dog is ok. Wait, is she looking at me?

"..." I said nothing while they are leaving.

"Hey," The girl called me. "Mind coming with me for a moment?" She asks.

I'm speechless while I accept her request. I end up following her. I wonder what happened, but I can't just sit here and be defenseless. I need the strength to fight! I heard that Heiya's adopted family knows how to wield a sword. At least that's something I need to take care of. I need time to get back to my house after I explore the village.

Timeskip

I was at her place, waiting for her to finish up healing that poor dog. After she finishes her healing touch, I can hear that boy expressing his happiness over it. "Thank you, miss!" He thanks her while she leaves the place. That's impressive. What trick did she use?

I was just sitting there, waiting for her. Footsteps came in, as I look up to see her. "You must be that guy who was with my friend." She said to me.

"Yes, is there something you need from me?" I look at the girl who was helping that poor dog.

"Are you surprised?" She questions with a doubtful expression. "What? Don't tell me you forgot about me already.'

"Uh...!" I respond nervously. I'm lost for words to her and didn't know her in the first place.

"Come on, Y/n. I did meet up with you while you were with my friend, Heiya last night. Don't you even remember that?" She said. Wait, last night...?

*Flashback*

I was walking with Heiya back to her village while some of her relatives welcomed her back. "Heiya," That girl in blue ran up to us. When I think about it, Heiya told me that she was collecting some materials and food ingredients for survival.

"Aquin Udia! It's good to see you!" Heiya hugged her. After that...

"Who's this?" Aquin asked about me.

"Oh, this is Y/n L/n. He got lost in the woods, so I decided to bring him in here." Heiya answered. "Y/n, this is Aquin Udia, my friend, and a nurse of our village." Heiya introduced her to me.

*End of Flashback*

I remember that moment. When did I forget? She's Aquin Udia.

"WHAT?! So you were there with us yesterday!?" I spoke without thinking in front of Aquin. She might hate me for that.

"I never thought that someone who got lost in the forest." She sighs with a slap on her forehead.

"Yeah, I just got tired. But, is there something that you want to tell me?" I ask her.

"Mind telling me where you come from?" She asks while having her next topic on the run. I couldn't say anything but tell her that I was asleep in some cave that I couldn't wake up until now. I never remember having my own home in this world. It's a good thing that I took pictures of that cave, but I don't want to show it to her because the data is in my slate. I look at it while it's in the pocket of my brown trousers.

"The cave? What cave?" She questions my answers.

"I don't know what it's called but that's where I slept for many years or so," I said. I tried telling her about my life about this world so far. "It does have some scribbles around and I don't know how it's made. It's all glowing."

"Sounds like you had a slate, is that right?" She asks me. She knows about the slate, that thing I just got from that cave?! Wait, when does she know about the cave that has some mystic technology? Hold on, does this village have technology!? No, no, that's not possible! "No? Ok, then what's that on your pocket?" She points to my right pocket. That's where my slate is at. I now have my hands on it without thinking. "You were holding that slate, haven't you? Do you know about that slate and where does it come from?" She questions me. Oh god, what should I do? Heiya's going to kill me if I don't do something quiet.

"Uh, if I show this slate, are you going to tell everybody?" I ask nervously. Aquin sighs as she tends to reply to me.

"Of course not," She spoke calmly. "I was a friend to you and I will do what you need for your life." She giggles. I swear, she's playing with me. What a sneaky kind girl she is. Now she wants me to show her my slate. Ok, so I did show her quietly. "Wow, you're not kidding. This is quite rare for a lost person. Are you sure that this is from that cave and it now belongs to you?"

"Yeah," I answered. "Heiya told me to keep this a secret so things can go under control. She didn't want my slate to be discovered by everyone, thinking that it's a fraud or illegal use."

"So Heiya knows about your slate as well? What a wise decision." She reacts to my answer. I'm not sure how she could trust an outsider like me around. If I have a slate, then that means...every villager will start to turn on me, especially that adopted family. And what's worse, Advadu makes his way to nothing. I didn't see his skills yet, just like what Heiya did back then. I wonder if I have one of those with certain weapons. I told her that I came from another world. She looks surprised, but in a calm manner. "Anyway Y/n, what are you going to do if you have that slate?"

"I don't know, but Heiya should decide since she saved me from those monsters, Red-Mobens. I don't know who they are, but I bet that they're plotting to raid every village if they get too close." I replied.

"I hope you don't do something stupid because I can't trust any outsiders like those mobens back there." But is she going to tell everyone about the slate though? "Don't worry, you as her friend, I won't tell anyone. She never has her slate before and neither do I? You are one lucky bastard. I wish that we have one." It's pitiful to both.

Timeskip

It's now evening...

I was about to head back to my home. I was in the middle of walking my way back in the middle of the village. "And so the boy decides to have that lucky slate from that ancient palace. That so-called cave? Ha, what a worthless joke." Does someone know the slate? Is he watching me?

I turn around and then see Advadu and the other three. They're smirking with a mock, just thinking how they tended to act like nobles. They're not in the way I see them. "Advadu, what do you want with me? How do you know about that slate?" I ask him.

"We were just on a waltz while you are just simply stalking a young lady." He said. I would never stalk someone like that! "And what is it that I want, you ask?" He scoffs while pointing at me. "That slate, it only belongs to the kingdom. And you're just a fake because you were never have been born in this world. That slate was never made by that kingdom as well!" What's up with this guy? Whatever I'm seeing this, it's completely nuts. Everyone starts to witness the scene! This is bad, now Heiya's going to get mad at me. "The fake doesn't have the right to become a citizen of the kingdom of Alibreta! Only the four of us do! You and Heiya are nothing but thieves."

"What if it is a fake just because it functions just like what the others do?" I refuse to show it to him or else more trouble will come sooner than later. Advadu would never believe me unless I show it to him. What should I do?

"Then I shall be the one who to have it." Advadu has his friends surrounding me. I ask him what he's doing. "Exposing those lies that you kept with that girl, Aquin." He answered. I'm still a beginner while I get stranded and then get pinned down by his friends while one of them took out my slate from my pockets. It becomes real now.

"That guy has a slate!?" A male villager exclaims.

"But how?" A female villager questions. Everyone has their knowledge about my slate is spreading out like wildfire.

And what's next...at night?

Heiya's POV

I was starting to head back home since the time is now evening. Then I suddenly got a sneeze. I got all of the materials and hunt down most of the monsters and stray animals. No offense.

But with that sneeze...I got a bad feeling about this. It's time to head home...quickly!

(A/n: This will be your first test. Good luck~. I think I need a break though.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 1.4K 7
Awakening to find myself in a world teeming with magic, dragons, and fantastical wonders was like stepping into the pages of a novel - quite literall...
13.7K 562 30
Haru, whose life is marked by misfortunes and disappointed hopes, is struck by an unexpected twist of fate. Just when he believed all hope was lost...
7.5K 353 20
Taji, Fired from his job, he goes home depressed-- BLAH BLAH! WHO'S CARES RIGHT NOW! WHY AM I PAIMON IN THIS LAND OF DRAGONS!!!! Adventure? Money? F...
74.5K 2.6K 37
(Discontinued) -π‘€π‘Žπ‘™π‘’ π‘…π‘’π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ -π΅π‘™π‘Žπ‘π‘˜ πΆπ‘™π‘œπ‘£π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘₯ πΊπ‘’π‘›π‘ β„Žπ‘–π‘› πΌπ‘šπ‘π‘Žπ‘π‘‘ (A lot of characters are ooc) ΰΌ†πˆπ“'𝐒 𝐍𝐎 ππˆπ† 𝐒𝐔�...