The Gunpowder Blade

By kaedehara_kenichi

I've been wanting to do this for a while. Here it is, a Kinon fanfic. After Asuna left Japan to marry someone... More

What Happened?
Edge Of Death
Mixed Feelings
Behind Closed Doors
A Date?!
Acceptance
Lesser Evil
Give Me A Reason
End Of The Beginning
Hi! (Q&A)
Missing In Action
Fateful Words
Author's Note
The Legend's Homecoming
The Way You Remind Me
The Gunpowder Blade
Floor By Floor
Expect The Unexpected
Is It Really Over
A Reason To Live
I Made A Promise
Windows To The Soul
A Normal World
Epilogue

To Be And Not To Be

175 6 5
By kaedehara_kenichi

***

Hey, Familia of the Closet! Just a forewarning, there is going to be a major lemon scene in this chapter. Like, MAJOR major. But other than that. Got nothing else to say, so... ENJOY!!!! LOVE YA<3

-Seijirou

***

(Kazuto)

"I forgot how many of these things there were!" Lisbeth groaned.

"Suck it up! We're almost there!" I shouted. We were running up the stairs to the first-floor boss.

"Seriously though, are we sure that Kayaba didn't make more stairs?" Klein complained.

"It is the same amount of stairs! Now shut the hell up, and get ready! We're almost there!" I yelled. As we climbed a few more stairs, the hallway became visible. We got to the top and entered the chamber that leads into the boss room. Just before we reached the door, I looked at everyone. "Are you ready?"

"Yes." They said in tandem.

"Now, remember, we only have to make it to the other side of the chamber. Do not engage unless you have to. Do you understand?" I spoke firmly.

"Yes." They all said once again.

"Here we go." I turned to the door and slowly shoved it open. The room stayed pitch black, even once we walked in.

"I don't like this," Klein added. "It lit up immediately last time."

"C'mon, let's just keep going..." I said unsurely. We began walking forward, cautious with every step. None of us had our weapons out, and that irked Klein. He reached for his Katana, but the moment it came even a millimeter out of its scabbard, the room lit up. Illfang the Kobald Lord stood before us. His minions snarled as they stepped out from behind the gargantuan beast. "Shit, weapons!" We all took our weapons out. Our archer nocked an arrow, our tanks prepared to swing, our samurai got into his battle stance. I grinned madly, closing my eyes. I felt the all-too-familiar surge of energy flow through me.

"Oh my god! Kayaba made the bosses stronger!" Silica shouted. I kept my eyes closed. I figured something like that would happen. Knowing that there's more on the line, I gripped my blades, transferring the energy to them. My eyes opened, first feeling the illusion of blindness. Neon blue light filled the corridor.

"So what? We can take it!" I yelled. I unconsciously ran in the direction of the boss. It let out an earth-rattling screech while unsheathing its previously-endowed Nodachi. I jumped, practically flying across the room, landing in front of Illfang. It swung overhand, attempting to crush me. I lightly moved my Elucidator in the way, causing Illfang knockback. "Checkmate."

"Wow..." Sinon muttered as she watched the brilliant light show reflecting off of my blades. With each strike, a good chunk is taken from the boss's health gauge. I closed my eyes again. My blades directed me upwards, downwards, to the left and right. They were my soul, my source of life. No. They weren't my source of life anymore. They were replaced by something better. I opened my eyes. The word just slipped out of my mouth.

"Asada..."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

As we walked out of the dungeon, entering floor 2, Lisbeth turned to me.

"You said something during the battle. What was it?" She put her finger to my chest.

"Wait, w-what?" I acted innocently, but it was clear that I was lying.

"Yeah, c'mon! What did you say?" Silica did the same as Lisbeth.

"Yeah, Kirito. What DID you say?" Sinon copied the other girls.

"Uh, nothing?" I spoke questioningly. Lisbeth studied me as if she was a detective.

"You're off the hook." She backed away, as did Silica and Sinon. I showed some form of relief. "For now!"

"O-okay, okay," I said, rubbing the back of my neck. Asuna chuckled slightly.

"Doesn't this bring back memories? I mean, aside from the bad ones?" She said.

"Yeah," Klein added. He was silent the whole time until now.

"Anyways, what about that skill you got for killing the thing all by yourself," Agil asked.

"Technically, it's not a skill. It's an Upgrade Crystal. If I use it, it maxes out my two-handedness. Meaning if I were to be a greatsword-wielder." I explained. "Enki, I would give it to you. But apparently, it's non-transferrable."

"It's cool." He said.

"Anyways, are we ready to go?" Leafa asked. "We've still got 5 hours of daylight left. We can make our way to the dungeon and rest there until morning." Everyone looked at each other.

"Sounds like a plan," I smiled. Leafa began walking in the direction of the towering cylinder on the other side of the map.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

(Two Months Later)

The early morning sunlight shined off the lake. I stood on the balcony, watching the fish jump up from the lake. I heard footsteps come up from behind me. I turned and saw Sinon in her underwear. I got up a while ago and didn't want to wake her. She slunk to the balcony and looked at me.

"Good morning." Her voice was high-pitched, yet soft and mellow.

"Morning." I wrapped my arms around her, placing a kiss on her lips. I couldn't help but continuously look at her outfit. Ever since we made it past the 20th-floor boss, she's been more open and less shy.

"You're staring." She said, looking at the lake.

"And? I can't help it." I said. She turned to me, blushing. All she did was smile. She covered up anything else. But, I knew something she thought I didn't. I know... that she's terrified. I grabbed her hand and walked back inside. I sat on the bed and gestured for her to sit on my lap. She put her knees on each side of me. Our faces were inches apart. I could feel her slow, soft breath on my face. She moved forward, connecting our lips. She controlled the kiss, speeding it up, slowing it down, increasing the intensity. I put my hands on her waist. Her skin was so warm. She shook from the contact but didn't say anything. Sinon backed off slightly, looking directly downwards, with the biggest grin on her face. I looked down as well.

"Hmm..." Sinon hummed seductively, sliding her hand down my shirt and pulling it off. She stared at my exposed abs and began slowly running her hand across my body. She gradually made her way to my pants, where my bulge was clearly protruding. He got off my lap and got on her knees. I looked at her with a face she's never seen before. It was erotic, lustful. She pulled down my pants and boxers, revealing my elongated shaft. She giggled softly as she stroked it slowly, gradually picking up speed. She licked the head before slipping it into her mouth.

"A-ah!" I moaned. She sucked the head, then went down once again. She took it out of her mouth and smiled. She stood up and pushed my torso to the bed, causing me to lay down. She took off her underwear and got on top of me. She started grinding on my shaft. "U-ugh"

"Your moans are so cute." She muttered. Her face was flush, red. I grinned slyly. I picked her up and quickly slipped my shaft inside of her.

"Ah!" She cried. I thrusted inside of her. Her insides coiled around me like a snake to its prey. She took control once again. She leaned forward, doing a twerking motion on my shaft.

"I... love... you..." I said between moans.

"I love you... AH!" She paused because I pulled it out, then slammed it back in. "Too..." I grabbed Sinon by her hips and began ramming her down on my shaft. "Ah! Gn! Ugh!"

"Mmm." I groaned.

"Kirito-Kun..." She moaned. "I'm gonna cum."

"Do it." I continued slamming her down, suddenly speeding up. Sinon sat up and placed my left hand on her breast. I played with it, all while still gripping her hip. She grabbed my hair, her moans grew in intensity.

"I'm cumming." I groaned.

"Ah!" Sinon cried. She came first, and I shortly after. I slowly pulled out, seeing a pool of semen slide out of her. She collapsed onto me, out of breath. I stroked her head as I noticed the sun rising above the mountain. I tapped her shoulder. She slowly raised her head to mine. I placed a gentle kiss on her lips.

"We gotta get dressed and meet in the living room," I said.

"Aw, I wanna stay here," Sinon whined. I sat up and moved her to the bed. I stood up and walked to the closet.

"Come clean yourself up!" I called. She whined but came to the closet and opened her player window. She generated two "Restore" crystals and handed me one. I took it and activated it. My avatar had automatically cleaned itself. "Thanks." I turned to the closet and clicked the "Open" icon. A window popped up in front of me with a series of outfits. I selected my signature black outfit and my Blackwyrm Coat. When I closed the closet, the items generated on my avatar. Sinon did the same with her GGO outfit. She closed the closet. We walked out of the room into the living room. Surprisingly, we were the first ones up. The others slept on the sofas and chairs in the living room. Enki and Asuna slept next to each other on the sofa. Agil slept on the other sofa with Klein and Leafa while Silica and Lisbeth slept next to each other in a chair. I sat in the other chair, waiting for everyone else to wake up. Sinon walked over and sat on my lap. I wrapped my arms around her.

"Ungh." A groan came from Leafa. She quietly yawned as she sat up. She looked around the room until she noticed us. "Good morning."

"Good morning," I said. Sinon smiled.

"How did you sleep?" Leafa asked. Sinon and I looked at each other and blushed.

"Good. We slept well," Sinon answered. "What about you?"

"Mmm, really good. It was a good sleep." Leafa stuttered, blushing. We all turned to Klein as he stirred awake and sat up. He looked at Leafa and blushed, then looked to us. Specifically, he looked at me. There's no doubt about it, he and Leafa did something last night. I mean, it's not like I can do anything about it. And besides, it's good for them, for both of them. Tsuboi is a really nice guy and may come on too strong, but he really is just looking for someone to love. And Suguha, she is my cousin, no, my little sister. And she deserves the world. And I think Tsuboi is just that.

"Good morning," I said.

"Morning, bro." Klein rubbed his eyes and yawned. Klein's yawn seemed to have woken everyone else up. Asuna was under Enki's arm and stayed under it when she sat up. Silica and Lisbeth woke up at the same time. I was surprised that they were both comfortable on that chair. Everyone stood up and stretched, including Sinon. She hopped off my lap and I followed.

"Can someone remind me which floor we're on?" I asked. Everyone fell silent.

"It's... floor 74, bro. It's the Gleam Eyes." Klein said. Sinon and Leafa looked at me.

"Gleam eyes?" They said. I shook my head.

"It doesn't matter. It's just another boss we need to get past." I reassured them. Sinon and Leafa nodded understandingly.

"Well, in that case, let's go. Only 25 more floors to go." Leafa said. We all nodded in agreement. I equipped my armor and weapons, everyone copied soon after. Leafa walked to the door and opened it. "Here we go!"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

We ran along the pathways. Without maps, it was exactly like a maze. But eventually, we made it to the boss room door. We all checked and topped off our health, we equipped our weapons and got ready to enter. Suddenly, a window popped up in front of Sinon.

"What's that?" I asked.

"I got a skill," Sinon said in a surprised manner.

"Well, what's it called?" Klein asked.

"Carbon Lightning." She said. My mind suddenly jumped.

"I've heard something like that before," I said. "I had a skill in ALO called 'Carbon Thunder'."

"Check your skills," Klein said. "I checked my skills before we fought Illfang. I found skills that I only had in ALO." I opened my player window and checked my skill list. I scrolled and scrolled and scrolled. I was almost at the end of the list when I stopped.

"Here," I said. Sinon walked over and looked at my window.

"You're right." She said. I clicked on the info button and read the description.

"A supreme class two-handed sword skill consisting of 50-hits. Usable only to unique Greatsword. Stronger if combined with Bow skill." My jaw dropped along with everyone else's.

"Did you say 50?" Agil was astonished.

"That's what it says," I answered.

"Yeah, but it's a two-handed sword skill, and only usable with a unique greatsword," Klein added.,

"Yeah, I know," I whined. "Hey, what's the description of yours?"

"A supreme class bow attack consisting of 50-hits. Stronger if combined with sword skill," She read.

"So with these combined, they become stronger?" Klein asked.

"I guess so," I said.

"Whatever. It'll come in due time," Sinon added. I nodded then turned to the door.

"Are we ready?!" I yelled.

"Yeah!" The others shouted in reply.

"Then here we go," I muttered. I applied slight pressure to the door with my hands. The door swung wide open. Before we stepped foot in the room, I stopped. "To be or not to be."

"What?" Klein asked.

"Ever since the first run of SAO, I've been known as the Hero of Aincrad. But, realistically, you can't be considered a hero unless you prove that you can save that world again. To be the hero, or not to be the hero. All I know is that I, no, we, we can't lose." I said. Sinon walked over to me and placed her hand on my shoulder.

"You won't lose. We won't lose. We will make it out." She reassured me. I nodded and turned to the open doorway leading into the abyss. I found that my slightly-fearful frown turned into an animalistic grin. Some might say I look like Shinra Kusakabe from Fire Force.

"Then let's do this," I said. I could tell my grin freaked some of them out. But not Sinon. She was smiling along with me. I began walking into the room, feeling a sense of nostalgia flow through me. Once we were all inside, the door closed, just like before. We looked at the beast on the other side of the dimly-lit room. We watched as he sputtered to life, like a gargoyle on top of a haunted mansion. He let out a horrid screech, unsheathing his signature Zanbato. "I'm not running, not from this one."

"What?! It's way stronger than before! We'll die!" Asuna cried.

"Yeah, but so are we!" I shouted at her.

"I'm not gonna die," She said, running to the exit. Enki followed her.

"Sorry, bro, I can't do this," Klein said. Agil followed him.

"We're so sorry, Kirito-Kun," Lisbeth and Silica left. I looked at Leafa. She cried as she ran with the others. I looked at Sinon.

"I'm not going anywhere," She said, taking out her bow. I smiled, unsheathing my swords.

"I killed this fucker once, god knows I'm gonna do it again!" I shouted. Sinon nocked an arrow.

"Ready when you are!" She yelled. I felt a tear slid down my cheek, a happy tear. I wiped it and looked at Gleam Eyes. I took a deep breath and started running at it.

"Die, Motherfucker!" I screamed.

***

Hey, Familia of the Closet! Hope you enjoyed. I promise to get the next chapter out sometime in early December. I apologize for destroying your brain with the GRAPHIC lemon scene earlier. I just needed something to spice their relationship up, and that was the first thing that came to mind. Anyways, I love you all!<3

-Seijirou

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 54 16
(The story takes place during and after the Death Gun incident) Sinon's life has been filled with nothing but tragedy. Loneliness, PTSD, bullying, lo...
4.8K 142 22
Naruto's ex girlfriend just broke up with him. Not to long after his break up he meets a raven haired boy under a tree. Naruto later on starts to hav...
5.9K 116 8
{NOT FINISHED - DISCONTINUED I'm long not in touch with SAO anymore, so I won't be finishing this. Sorry! - AsunaLee, 2/22/2020} Kazuto Kirigaya, wh...
3.9K 140 17
[this story was inspired by "corpse bride"] eren jaeger, a 19 y.o. man, is preparing for his arranged marriage with mikasa ackerman. although they se...