My Ugly Secretary Hwang (Comp...

By chocomint89

TaeNy love-hate relationship story between the boss and her ugly secretary. Highest ranking: #1 in Locksmith... More

Foreword
First Ugly Meeting
First Ugly Day
The Ugliest Day Without Yoona
The Ugly Proposal
Wedding With The Ugly
Ugly Memories
Kim's Ugly Jealousy
Sweetness of Ugly Relationship
Meeting the Ugly Clan
When Ugly Turns Beauty
Ugly Meeting with the Father
Ugly - Beauty Relationship
Ugly Encounter with the Pole
The Beautiful News
The Ugly Past
The Ugly Scenario
The Ugly Separation
The Ugly Changes
The Ugly Life Without You
My Beautiful Lie
The Beautiful Encounter
For My Beautiful Family
The Epilogue
Special Chapter [M]
AUTHOR'S NOTE

The Ugly Lie

823 35 0
By chocomint89

FLASHBACK

"So, you can remember her?" Mrs. Kim asked her daughter who looks at old photo inside her room.

"Of course. She's Jessica Jung, my girlfriend." TaeYeon softly smile at her mother who portrays the surprise expression from her face.

*The selective amnesia affects her present memories so she couldn't remember her wife* Mrs. Kim figure out and she plots a new plan for TaeYeon.

"You want to meet her?" Mrs. Kim offers.

"Of course, so can I go out now?" TaeYeon never had a chance to went out since they arrived at the main mansion from London because her mother advised her to stay for fast recovery.

"I will contact her." Mrs. Kim called her secret informant to track Jessica Jung and let the former lover of her daughter meet and talk with her privately.

"Find Jessica Jung." Mrs. Kim said on the other line.

"Of course Madam Kim." The informant says before he take the smoothly mission.

"She will be here in no time." Madam Kim assures her daughter who nods in response as she enters the main study room of her late grandfather.

INSIDE THE STUDY ROOM

"I must protect Tiffany in any cost." Truthfully, TaeYeon fakes her amnesia condition against her mother who already planning to terminate Tiffany and their child. The selective amnesia took only weeks and returns since her doctor says it's temporary, she kept it from Mrs. Kim until now and uses her money to paid people who involves in her plan.

"I hope Tiffany will understand." She sighed and wrote on her secret journal, she will play a major role on her acting skills to fool her own mother and Jessica will be one of the person who will involve on the situation.

"Our baby." She remember that Tiffany was pregnant when she left and she had no idea about her well being but she's desperate to know about everything involving her wife's state, she's her priority before anybody else.

"The baby must be safe." TaeYeon became anxious about Tiffany since she had no room for escape because her mother always stayed by her side ever since they arrived home from London.

"Jessica can help me out and I must meet her sooner before mother noticed I'm faking this shit." She continue writing on her journal before she heard Madam Kim knocking on her door from the outside.

"Dinner time." TaeYeon roll her eyes because she must pretend to be weak and filled with fear yet it makes her sick.

"I'm coming mother!" She kept the journal well hidden from Madam Kim before she went out of the room.

-----------------

"It's the only way you can help me and make up on me after you left." TaeYeon meet Jessica because Madam Kim agreed since it's part of the evil plan of her own mother.

"How about your wife?" Jessica asked.

"It's for her own sake, please say yes." TaeYeon pleaded.

"Okay but how long you will pretend?"

"As long as my mother fully believe and fell on my trap." TaeYeon said.

"Fine." Jessica sighed since they we're on good terms now she agreed with her former lover to pretend that they got back together again so Madam Kim will not suspected their act.

----------------

"Are you sure about it?" Jessica asked when they finally arrived infront of Tiffany's new apartment building where she lived.

"I already said that it's for her own sake." TaeYeon sighed and she desperately looking for her wife secretly.

"Whatever but I have an urgent meeting today, Tae." Jessica informs.

"You can leave me if you want."

"Fine." Jessica deeply sighed.

-----------------

TaeYeon knock on the door twice but Tiffany never open it until she heard footsteps and the door finally opens. Tiffany's eyes widen in surprise and TaeYeon saw how swollen her wife's eyes before she noticed Tiffany carrying a child on her arms but she held back her emotions and pretend her fake acting.

"Ah? Is this the house of Ms. Tiffany Hwang?" She felt that her wife caught her tongue because she never answer immediately and the baby looks at her.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know ------" TaeYeon apologize but before she leave Tiffany tightly embracing her with the child between them.

"Ahh? Sorry?" TaeYeon fake her act again but she kept herself together not to respond from her wife's affection and she already knew the child was her child as well. She held back the tears not to cry but TaeYeon's eyes staring at the baby's features and she figure out that the baby looks alot like her.

"Why?" Tiffany asked.

"I'm looking for Tiffany Hwang because she's the important person in my contacts after I woke up from the operation, I kept my phone with me because I think I suffered from selective amnesia." TaeYeon lied and her voice filled with sadness and softness because finally she saw her wife and their baby but the acting must be real so her plan against her mother will be success.

"I think she can help me to bring back my memories." TaeYeon sighed.

"My name's Tiffany Hwang." TaeYeon smile to herself because she misses the voice who was talking to her right now.

"Really?" TaeYeon happily smile like a dork before her eyes landed back on their child who resemble her.

"Is she your daughter?" TaeYeon asked before she noticed Tiffany wipe off her tears and she felt happy yet frustrated because she have to lie on her wife.

"Yes." TaeYeon knew her wife was faking her emotions right now but she left with no choice.

"How are you little angel?" TaeYeon uses her baby voice on the little one whose staring at her since she arrived in front of their door.

"Maaaaaaa!" The baby whimpers from her mother's hold as she tried to reach for TaeYeon whose heart melts with her adorable antics.

*It's our child*

"Can I hold her for awhile, Ms. Hwang?" Tiffany let their child on her arms before TaeYeon take her.

"TaeYeon?" She heard Jessica calling because the woman might be in a hurry for her meeting today.

*Wrong timing Jessica* TaeYeon sighed.

" I finally found her!!" TaeYeon cheerfully chirps on the blonde woman standing behind her.

"Oh, Ms. Hwang, she's my girlfriend, Jessica Jung and we got together again." TaeYeon acts like a professional actress when she lied on her wife.

"Jessica Jung." TaeYeon felt the tension between the two woman infront of her.

"Tiffany Hwang." Her wife never take Jessica's hand in return.

"I will urgently leave for now, babe." Jessica informs.

"Meetings again?" TaeYeon sounds so disappointed before Jessica peck her lips infront of Tiffany.

*What the fvck?* TaeYeon internally scream when she saw how devil Jessica does it with her infront of her wife.

"Goodbye." The blonde woman leave them but TaeYeon was in dazed.

"Can we talk inside, Ms. Hwang?" TaeYeon finally composed herself.

"Sure." Tiffany take Irene from her and invited her inside yet TaeYeon knew that her wife must be freaking jealous right now after what happen earlier.

*That evil woman* TaeYeon sighed.

END OF FLASHBACK

To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 244 19
After Lucifer got defeated by the warrior's of Heaven during his plotted invasion of the world, the powerful demon punished by God Almighty and let h...
19.5K 823 33
A reigning Queen chooses her maiden Taeyeon to be her royal companion. Highest ranking: #2 TaengSic, #4 in Locksmith, #12 taeyeon, #16 tiffany
My Main By Naru

Fanfiction

111K 2.2K 21
Completed. Beginner's Luck. ☺
10.9K 632 29
"I did everything I can just to help everyone." - Tiffany "I did everything I can to help you recover from the things you've lost." - Taeyeon "I thin...