The Forbidden Island [Editing]

By LinaKing5

In the Tsunami waves Jaci, a young woman of 20 found herself stranded in an Island, own by a Tribe, who have... More

A/N
PROLOGUE
CHARACTERS
THE BEGINNING OF THE END
THE GIRL WITH MOON MARK
STRANDED
THE CEREMONY
THE REJECTION
THE FIGHT
AUTHOR'S NOTE
The Indecision
A/N
THE CONNECTION
THE VISIONS
THE CONFESSION
THE CLAIMING
A/N
THE BETRAYAL
EPILOGUE

THE COMPREHENSION

89 3 0
By LinaKing5

That's☝️my man saying hi to all my readers. Ahem! Ahem! Can't take his hotness? Take a cold shower.

Jaci's POV

I'm certainly not dreaming. Oh, how much I want this to be a dream right now. As much as I'm excited and thrilled that the moon god has blessed me with somekind of power of wisdom, it's equally terrifying that there is no logical explanation of how miraculously, I have started speaking a foreign language so fluently, just after taking a magical bath. I sighed for the hundredth time now, not ready to accept the fact that somehow, I was destined to be a part of this tribe.

"Stop sitting like a sloth and get up. People are waiting outside to speak to you. Be brave and go face them." said Sam, getting frustrated with my audible sighs. "Easy for you say. You go and be a part of them, if you so much want to be here. Stop pressuring me. I'm not ready yet." I scoffed at his words. It was his time to sigh now. "Fine, do whatever you want. I'm done with you. Hide here as long as you want, I'm starving and I'm going out." he said, getting up from his place.

Before he could vanish out of my sight completely, he stopped and looked back. "I would be a part of this clan anyways tonight. Chieftain Aku has given me his permission." he said, smirking at me. I kept looking at his retreating back. "How? How was he allowed to stay? I mean, not that I'm complaining, but why, all of a sudden?" I thought aloud. I must have missed a lot of events these last two days.

I stood up and paced the cave, back and forth, deciding whether to go out or not. I cursed when my stomach growled loudly. I'm starving. That's it. I'm going out and I'll pretend that, Aku is lying about me, blessed by the god...atleast for now. Yes, that's the best idea. I walked out of the cave and walked towards the people, who were gathered around to have food. They were all busy with their own conversation but, as soon as I reached there, the chatter quited down.

I looked around and saw Nina waving a hand at me. I avoided all curious glances and went straight to her. She smiled at me excitedly and pulled me down. "You hungry?" she asked, and I understood her without the sign and gestures but, as planned, I pretended. "What?" her face fell. "Uncle? Didn't you say, she could understand us now?" Nina asked. I glanced at front and noticed that, Aku, Sam and Baku were sitting together.

When his narrowed accusing eyes met mine, I gulped and avoided his gaze. I picked a piece of grilled fish infront of me and started biting on it. Nina let it go for now and smiled at me. "I think, she's hungry." she laughed and I smiled at her. The lunch went with out any harsh comments or acward questions from the tribe. I guess, either they believe Im not completely blessed by their god or they feel hesitant to approach me. Either way, I slipped away from the people and made my way towards the cave to take a bath. A very much needed bath.

Nina, Haki and two other women came with me too, to take a bath. They were having their open conversation about me and Aku, assuming I don't understand it but, the words were very clear to me, thanks to the moon god. "Poor Aku, I thought, because god had finally graced him with his mate, they would tie the knot but I think, his suffering is not over yet." someone said, lowly. I frawned my brows at that but didn't let them know about it. "Haki, I really think, Aku should choose someone else from the tribe. She wasn't touched by moon aura, because she isn't right for him." another one said.

I felt hurt that, they don't like me. Can I blame them though? They literally saved me. Their leader offered me food, shelter and respect. And what I did in return? I pushed him away. I hurt him. I'm not blind. I can see, how desperately Aku wants me and is trying to make me his. I have felt his longing and affection towards me, through the vision but, I'll always feel the guilt that, I'm not ready to give him, what he deserves. They are right, I'm not the right one for him.

"Don't let uncle hear you two, or he would pull your tongues out. What they do with each other, is their business, not ours. And let me tell you, she loves him too. She's just confused because, it's all a little too much to take in. Don't just go on judging people, as if you know them well." Nina tells them. "You are right, Nina. Look, I completely understand your concern but, think about it. If they were not Fated, do you think, she would have survived that tsunami. The spirits wanted them together.

That is why, Aku never excepted advances from any women. He never claimed anyone nor let any girl come closer to him. His heart knew, that he was exclusive for his mate and not for any other women." Her words left me stunned. That means, Aku's Vir...? Shit. I thought, atleast he would have slept with few but, hearing the truth from them that, he never had any women ever, It kind of made me respect him more. It's hard to find a one woman man, these days. A small smile spread on my lips and a sudden pride developed in the core of my heart, that someone was saving himself for me?

"Jaci!" I turned my head at the sound of my name. "Yeah?" I asked Nina. "What were you thinking? I was calling your name like 3 times." she chuckled. "Sorry." I said. "We are leaving. Will you be fine on your own?" she asked, gesturing. I nod my head at her and smiled at all of them. Before they could leave, I stopped Haki. "Haki?" she turned around and stopped. How to say this? I cleared my throat first. "Umn..I wanted to know.. was...thinking...Aaa..What does Aku...Likes to eat?" I asked nervously, trying not to be too obvious.

But I think I failed. They all exchanged looks and chuckled. "And.. Who's asking?" she folded her arms in amusement. I fiddled with my fingers, shyly. "I just wanted to thank him for saving my life, by preparing something he likes." I said, not meeting their gazes. "Aaw..So sweet. What did I tell you? She does cares for him. Now, do you believe me?" asked Nina. They all nod their heads happily. "Are you gonna tell me?" I asked, impatient. "Someone is eager to please her man." teased Haki, making my cheeks blush. I took a dip in side the water, hiding my face.

They all started laughing loudly. Bad idea Jaci. I scolded myself. Oh no, are they going to tell Aku? Shit. If he hears that, he would start flying high and act like a caveman again. Nonononono. I merged out of the water and started taking off my wet dress, wiping myself with a dry cloth. "Don't need to be shy, Jaci. It's really nice of you to think about making something for him. It would make him really happy." said Haki, handling me a dry dress. I took it and started putting it on.

"Come help me in the kitchen for dinner, ok?" she said, patting my cheeks. I nod my head and smiled. They all left chatting with each other. After drying my hair, I started walking out of the cave, tieing the waist belt around me, oblivious to the person standing at the entrance. I yelped when suddenly, I hit the wall or the rock hard chest of non other than my... Whatever. Aku wasn't smiling but, he had an amused look on his face. His lips curved a little.

Arrogant much. I scoffed and tried to walk around him. He pulled me back towards him, in a flash. "Hey let me go you, caveman." I said struggling in his arms. "Tla." he said, smirking. He meant, No. But, I'm pretending right? "What?" I asked. "Tla" he said again. I folded my arms over my chest and fake glared at him. Wrong moov. His eyes definitely travelled to my chest. He licked his lips. "The things I want to do to you." he wishpered. I gulped. He pulled me closer and wishpered in my ears.

"One day you would regret teasing me, my mate. And I'll enjoy getting back at you." he wishpered, gently nipping on my left earlobe. Unintentionally, a moan escaped my mouth, before I could block it with my hands. He chuckled and bend down to my eyes level and smirked again. "I'll woo you into falling for me and once you do... I'll have my ways with you and your body." he said, looking deep into my eyes, like a promise. The familiar heat was pulling between my legs. I cursed internally and pushed him away slowly and myself at the same time.

I started walking backwards, making sure to avoid any surprise attacks. He stood straight and took deep breaths, taking my features in with a heated look. "Walk faster before I lose my self-control." he said, growling. I fliched and ran away from him. I stopped when the made kitchen came into view. "What happened to you? You look flushed?" asked Haki. "Umm?" I asked confused. "Nothing come inside." she said, ushering me in.

Once inside, I tried to divert my mind in learning, the ingredients. Then Abedabun told me that, Aku like spicy and very sweet foods. Ok. Lets work on it. It's not like, I'm trying to impress him or anything. Actually, truth to be told, I really have started to respect him, after hearing from the women about his character. I want to also thank him properly to save me and allow Sam to live here. I'm really greatful to him and his people. So, with the help of Abedabun and Haki, I decided to prepared a big dinner for the entire tribe that night. Specially Aku.

I know, even if I was trying to avoid him, I can't deny my own heart, which screams his name loudly. I'm falling for him and falling hard.

Comment and Vote💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 8.1K 6
They say that Alpha-blood pups born under a full moon are destined for greatness. That males born will have all the strength the goddess can bestow...
765 9 12
Finally he's directly in front of me I cant bare to look into his eyes, to look into an Alphas eyes is a direct challenge. I see his hand abruptly ra...
264K 9.1K 33
If I was granted a boon, I would ask for a birth as your teardrop! Coz, I could take birth in your eyes. Live in your cheeks and Die in your lips... ...
169K 4.9K 34
Being the daughter of the moon goddess and an angel is stuff but being in danger all the time is stuffer, when my house is attacked both my parents a...