SPLIT (COMPLETED)

Door chaexjune

🌻🌻🌻 Park Chaeyoung said, "For you, I'm okay with being hurt." Rosie said, "Haha hihi hoho." Rosé said, "As... Meer

cozy like Rosie
be like JK
head back home
leave, Mr Stranger
I can be here
think he's an idol
how are you?
I don't remember you, oppa
she needs a friend?
don't want to remember
I'm going to report you two
for your own good
this is awkward
let's be friends
I am still me
he's not a threat
speaking of the devil
not here right now
I was acting weird
good to see you're alright
you still remember me
full of surprises
tell him about me
talking to Rosé now
hating me till now
beating like this
maybe a kiss
you will leave me
I'll talk to her
I had a good time
you're still here
you really like her
treat me like a stranger
he knew first
just like lovers do
open up to you
like a secret diary
I can't stay here
for the second time
go there with me
everything you want to know
he's not my boyfriend
my future girlfriend
take your time to learn
same like other girls
we can start to
not my fault
be careful, princess
did I get it
don't let go
save you from them
code red situation
only 24 hours
go on with it
illegal to me
appeared out of nowhere
that couldn't be her
you're so nosy
it was a wrong decision
his side of the story
did you two sleep together
the one for her
don't let her do that
really miss you, Chaeyoung
everything that I do
don't attract attention to us
don't be like me
someone to lean on
rebuild their bond
stay close to you
you never know
because you're in love
I'm not shy
don't mention it
why were you there
all that matters to me
makes me a better person
yes, Kookie
everywhere you want to
the answer is
almost cried seeing you
know where I belong
all in the past
thank you for always
something to show you
let's play, my keeper
best friends and...soulmates
when you first saw me
let's have a walk
we found the right person
you deserve a reward
I'm proud of you
can I get a reward
the day we don't care
imagine my life without you
if we go to final
what the hell is wrong
love is powerful
what was in your mind
never there for me
I'm safe here
seen me more than this
what I want to tell
even if we're far apart
that's just a teaser
with all my heart
not for this
two is better than one
don't talk to me
how do I say this
I did it for you
I do
going to be well
that's my girl
I'll call you darling
always be my baby

you're so bad

598 53 33
Door chaexjune

Just in fifteen minutes, Jungkook finishes the hot vegetable soup and rice before drinking the water in one go. He looks so much in a hurry as he watched Taehyung lying on his bed holding his phone with his eyes wide open. Once he is sure that he is done eating and drinking, he gets up and asks Taehyung to give his phone back.

"Not yet. Go and take a shower. Only then, I'll let you have your phone back.", Taehyung says as he hides Jungkook's phone under the pillow.

"What? You didn't tell me that..."

"Now, I'm telling you. Can't you smell yourself? You still have that stinky alcohol smell. You better freshen up before I let you see your girlfriend.", Taehyung sounds serious as he covers his nose with his hands. "Go to the bathroom, you stink.", he uses his other hand to push Jungkook away to the direction of the bathroom.

With a loud whine to Taehyung, Jungkook goes into the bathroom as asked and takes a cold shower to quickly freshen up his body.

"Man, this guy is so troublesome when he's drunk.", Taehyung mumbles as he feels tired of putting Jungkook to sleep last night and had to wake up early just because Jungkook gets shocked to see someone lying on his bed next to him.

🌻🌻🌻

The sight of Chaeyoung sitting on the sofa as early as 8 AM is quite rare for Jisoo. Usually she will be the first one to wake up and she will need to check on Chaeyoung whether she is awake or not. That could be her first time in months to see Chaeyoung wakes up earlier than her looking all freshen up like she is having something to attend to that day.

"Unnie, I've made breakfast for you. Make sure to eat before you go to work.", her words make it even weirder for Jisoo.

"Thank you, Chaeng. I'm actually in a hurry. I woke up late today.", Jisoo says as she heads to the kitchen to get the breakfast food that Chaeyoung has prepared. "By the way, what makes you so nice in the morning, Chaeng?", she tries not to be too serious with Chaeyoung in the morning. She knows how Chaeyoung is feeling yesterday and she is worried if she asks about it, Chaeyoung will feel sad again.

"What are you talking about? I'm always nice with you, unnie.", Chaeyoung replies with a smile on her face.

It looks forced to Jisoo but she does not dare to ask why. She is glad that Chaeyoung looks better than she was yesterday.

"It's been a while since you last made breakfast for me. Thank you again, Chaeyoung-ah. I'll make a move first. See you!", the elder says before leaving a kiss mark on Chaeyoung's left cheek.

"See you, unnie!", Chaeyoung replies as she watched Jisoo wearing her shoes and gets out leaving her alone in the big house.

A few minutes after being alone, Chaeyoung sighs as it feels to quiet that morning. Even her cats are still sleeping in the cat house. She does not know what to do or who to bother to fill her time.

"When will you call me, Jungkook?", she asks as she looks at her phone hoping that Jungkook will call her sooner or later.

She has been waking up early that day because she cannot wait to talk to Jungkook. She wants to talk with him about the video that she sent to him yesterday. She needs his explanation but she does not want to be the one calling him first. She is worried that he is still sleeping or she will disturb him if he is busy. So, she waits for him.

🌻🌻🌻

Panic is clearly bothering Jungkook as he dials Chaeyoung's number to explain to her about the video. Now, he knows why she felt distant from him these few days. She was angry with him for something that is not clear to her.

"Hey, Kookie.", Chaeyoung answers his call.

"Chaeyoung, hey, my dear.", he replies with a sigh of relief to finally hear her voice after days of missing it.

"Hey...I'm sorry..", Chaeyoung says on the other end.

Jungkook quickly shakes his head and starts explaining, "It's not your fault, Chae. It's mine. I should've told you about it. Actually nothing happened between us that night. Jieun just came from some business trip she had there and met us at the club. I didn't know how she knew where we were but I assure you nothing happened between me and her. From that video, you couldn't see Taehyung because I already asked the security guards to bring him to the car first. He was totally wasted and so was Jieun. She was drunk and she said things, and yes, she did fell on my arm so I caught her up to help her. Then, I asked for her driver to come and help me. He was in the club too but he stayed far from us. When he came to help me, I let him and the guard to take her away. We parted ways from there. I went to my car and she went to hers. Nothing. Happened. Between. Us. Please believe me, Chaeyoung."

"Mhmm..I believe you.", she replies with her voice sounds like she is crying softly.

"Do you...I mean...I didn't tell you everything about what happened at the club before. You have the right to be angry with me and scold me. Please don't lie to me if you still doubt me, Chae.", Jungkook really wants to clear everything to her so he does not want her to just say she believes him in order to please him.

Unknown to him, Chaeyoung is actually having a difficult time to not cry during the call. That is why she hardly speak to him. She does not want him to know she is crying. Luckily they are not on a video call or she will be a crying mess seeing him on camera.

"Jungkook, I don't doubt you anymore. Yes, I was when I saw the video. I felt disappointed, angry and confused with it. But, thanks to those people that know you and trust you. They showed me that I should trust you just like they do. So, no. I'm not doubting you anymore or angry with you. I'm sorry for my unusual behaviour for the past days, Jungkook.", Chaeyoung says while holding in her tears. She feels guilty for her lack of interest in texting him and refused to have a call with him.

"It's not your fault, Chae. I told you earlier. You have the right to be angry with me. I didn't tell you everything before this whole video thing came up. I'm the one at fault so I'm sorry, Love. I promise you I'll tell you everything, even the smallest thing of what I do every day after this. I won't let you be confused again, okay?", Jungkook replies as he checks himself at the mirror for the last time.

Chaeyoung feels hard to speak again. Jungkook is trying his best to be the perfect boyfriend for her. She feels like she is the one ruining what they are having right now.

"Chaeyoung? Love, are you there?", Jungkook's voice startled her.

"Yes, I heard you, Jungkook. And I still want to apologise to you. I'm not doing my best as your girlfriend. I lack a lot in terms of trusting and understanding. I don't deserve..."

"Chaeyoung, no. Don't say that. For me, you're not lacking anything. If there's something lacking between us, we'll both try our best to make it whole, okay? Please don't apologise again to me. You're making it hard for me to go do my last duty here, Chae.", he cuts her off as he wears his shoes for the day. "I feel like running away from the last shooting and fly back right at this moment to you, do you know that?", he tells her before his hand reached the doorknob, ready to go for the last shooting of the TV programme to announce the winner of the programme which will be brought to South Korea to train in the youth team of Seoul FC.

His last words managed to make Chaeyoung laughs at him. She then, asks him when is his flight home so that she can prepare to celebrate his arrival.

"Tomorrow morning. I'll reach home probably around 10 or 11.", there is a knock on his door right after he said that so he opens the door to see Taehyung out there. "Chae, I need to go now. Work is calling. Talk to you later okay, Love?", he tells her before they say goodbye to each other.

🌻🌻🌻

Chaeyoung gets inside the empty penthouse with the groceries to fill in the fridge. She feels the need to fill it back before Jungkook comes back. After all, she is the one that emptied it while he was gone.

Jimin helps with carrying the cat house in the living room before he excuses himself. He wants to help Chaeyoung with the groceries but she refuses and tells him she can manage it herself. She thanks him for his time to accompany her to the shopping mall before he leaves.

Later that night, Chaeyoung wakes up from her nap on the sofa after spending her time cleaning his whole penthouse by herself. Even though his penthouse is always clean, she still wants to make it free from dust and smells good when he comes back. She wants to do that to at least try to be a better girlfriend to him. She hopes he will like what she did.

After the long nap, she takes a shower and gets ready to go back to her house. Before she leaves, she checks her phone to see if Jungkook has a new update for her. He has been updating her since after their call that morning. He told her that he is on the way to the stadium with a photo of himself in a car. He told her that he feel sad to leave the kids but happy too because he will be back to her again. The last update he gave her was four hours ago where he told her that he will have a last dinner with the kids and the production team.

"He's probably back at his hotel already.", the Voice in her head suddenly tells her that.

"Yeah, most probably.", Chaeyoung replies as she goes to the kitchen to have a drink before leaving.

"What if he's here?", the Voice teases Chaeyoung making her freezes before she can take a sip.

Chaeyoung shakes her head to the Voice, "That's impossible, Rosé."

"Excuse me, I'm Rosie.", the Voice replies to Chaeyoung.

Being the Host, Chaeyoung clicks her tongue for mistaking these two alters at this time. "Sorry, Rosie. Didn't expect you'd tease me like this.", she apologizes.

"You hurt my feelings, Chaeyoung.", Rosie tells her.

"Yeah, right. I hurt you. Bye, don't talk to me right now.", Chaeyoung replies as she does not feel like continuing the meaningless conversation with Rosie.

Just when she drinks the water in the cup, she hears a clicking sound from the front. It bothers her a bit because only the lights in the kitchen are on since she is currently there. No one is in the house other than her and the cats at the living room. She does not turn on the lights at the other places because she is ready to leave.

"I told you he's here.", Rosie still speaks to Chaeyoung in her head.

"Shut...up. It's not funny, Rosie.", Chaeyoung whispers as she slowly move her feet one step at a time to see who is out there in the dark.

She hears a few little noises like the door being opened and closed, and also the rolling sound of something heavy. Her heart rate goes up as she feels a heavy beating of it with her hand. She encourages herself to go out to the front and faces whatever it is or whoever it is that invade her boyfriend's penthouse.

Just when she looks around to find anything odd, she hears a little grunting coming from behind which makes her shocked. Because of that, she screams in fear as she sees a dark figure coming out from Jungkook's bedroom. Then, she falls to the sofa with her back first as she covers her face from the dark figure.

"What...?", the voice comes from that figure somehow gives off a familiar vibe.

A second later, the lights are turned on and Chaeyoung slowly removes her hands fro her face to see who is with her in the penthouse.

"Chaeyoung, hey...", Jungkook calls her name as he walks towards her and sees how she was lying on the sofa with her shocked face. "I thought you left already.", he adds as he gets down to her side with a big smile on his face.

"J..Jungkook...you're back.", that is all coming from Chaeyoung's mouth as she sees him sitting next to her on the floor. "How did you know I'd be here? And why are you back now? Isn't it tomorrow morning, you'll be back here?", she questions him as she changes her position to sit correctly on the sofa.

Jungkook takes the place beside her and opens his arms wide to hug her. "Jimin hyung told me and that's why I'm back now. I can't wait to see you, Love.", he answers as he engulfs her into a tight hug. "I miss you. I thought you already went home. The house is dark just now.", he tells her as he goes to give her a long warm kiss on her forehead.

"I was in the kitchen, Kookie. I'm about to leave just now before..."

Jungkook cuts her off with another lingering kiss on her lips. When their lips part, Chaeyoung opens her eyes to see his eyes looking at her like he is going to eat her alive but in a good way, of course. However, Chaeyoung being Chaeyoung herself, she is stunned with this physical intimacy Jungkook gives to her. She does not know how to react except from speaking.

"I miss you too, Kookie.", she tells him before he giggles at her being oblivious of his intention.

"I love you, Chaeyoung. And do you know why I love you?", he tries to hold himself from being too obvious of wanting her right now. When Chaeyoung asks him back why he loves her, he smiles before answering it.

"Because you are you. A girl who has this beautiful soul that captured my heart with your own unique self. A girl who has a pure heart that knows nothing but only the good things around her. A girl who has no knowledge of how she can make me laugh at her unintentionally funny side. You are perfect for me, Chaeyoung. You're not lacking a thing in my eyes.", his words totally shut Chaeyoung from saying anything.

Her heart flutters so bad that she does not realized her hand is placed there to feel her racing heartbeat. Jungkook chuckles at her reaction before he takes her hand and placed it to his heart.

"Does it beat like yours?", he asks her.

Her eyes widened at the touch of her hand feeling how fast his heart is beating right now.

"It's faster than mine.", she tells him before she takes his hand and puts it to where her heart is.

His hand froze automatically as he feels the racy beating of her heart. "Chaeyoung, you're so bad.", he mutters making Chaeyoung frowns at him.

Jungkook knows that she does not understand it yet or pretends to not but he really cannot hold himself anymore. He takes his hand away from her heart and puts it on her back pressing her closer to him. Then, he gives her a passionate kiss on her lips until she reacts the same to him.

"Can I have you tonight, my dear?", he asks as they pull away to catch a breath.

However, Chaeyoung does not answer him so he thinks why she seems hesitant with him.

"Is it the time of the month again?", he asks, trying to be understanding as usual even though it is hard this time.

Chaeyoung shakes her head, "It came early this month. Just...I'm scared, I guess."

Her answer makes Jungkook smiles warmly at her.

"I promise you I will not hurt you, princess.", he assures her before he puts his arms under her legs and behind her back to lift her up.

She stiffened as she puts her hands around his neck while he walks her to his bedroom.

"You trust me, right?", Jungkook asks her as he stops in front of the door to the room.

"No doubt, Kookie.", she replies before he opens the door and closes it back in mere seconds.

🌻🌻🌻

Sixty first ✔

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

192K 4.2K 59
"your annoying, you know that?" "so what if i am, you like me anyway" "Ew no gross, just leave me alone alright?" "we'll see about that" . . . . . A...
4.1K 312 67
*Written 2021 - on going* The War A bad decisions can cause a lot of trouble. What if everything turns upside down and it feels like there is no hope...
18.5K 826 44
It starts when Jungkook is a photographer has a crush on an international model blonde girl who also known as Rosé. He tries so many ways to win her...
18.2K 2K 35
"Grant me permission to kill, Master!" ⚠️⚠️⚠️ "You are banned from this case, Golden!" ⚠️⚠️⚠️ "Thank you for the roses, darling." ⚠️⚠️⚠️ "I want him...