taekook ff Teacher

By Btsf580

where kim taehyung trasfers as a new maths teacher and jeon jungkook is one of his student.not only that... More

introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
:(
23
24
25
πŸ”žπŸ”žwedding night-(m)
plz read
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
Thank you
NEW STORY

46

5.1K 224 46
By Btsf580

Tae-jung hayeon..kim jung hayeon.baby u like that name?
(Thank u afmin1525 for giving me this name)

Jungkook smiled.

Jk-yes hubby.i love that name.

Nurse wrote down the name and went out.Taehyung smiled and went to their daughter and kissed her forehead.

Tae-kim jung hayeon what a beautiful name for a beautiful babygirl.

Taeyang-hayeonie!!!!my baby sister!Plz open your eyes.wanna see u.

Jungkook giggled.

Jk-she is still sleeping baby.

After few minutes they saw their little girl opening her eyes.everyone coo'd at her.

Tae-woah she has doe eyes just like u baby.

Jin-omg she is so beautiful.

Taeyang ran to her sister and kissed her small cheeks.

Taeyang-look baby sister im your oppa!

Little one looked at her brother and giggled cutely showing her gums.

Taeyang-look she giggled at me!!

Suga-even her smile is so beautiful.

After a year.

Jk-tae?u are ready to go?

They are going to beach today .jungkook dressed their little ones.

Tae-yea baby .others are here?

Jk-yes hubby.they are packing our foods.

Tae-ok then lets go to them hmm?

Jungkook nodded and picked their little baby girl from the crib.hayeon giggled cutely making her parents coo at her.seeing her appa she made grabby hands towards him.taehyung
Chuckled and took her from jungkook.they went to the living and saw others sitting on the couch.

Jimin- aweeeee hayeonie my beautiful baby.u look soo beautiful today.

Tae-woah since when she is yours hyung?

Jimin-from the day she came in to jungkook's tummy?

Jk-uh really shorty?Where is taeyang?

Rm-oh he is with his favorite uncle.

Jk-ah ha!where are they?

Taeyang-eomma!!!

Taeyang ran to jungkook and hugged his leg.

Taeyang-arent we going now eomma??i want to see the sea!

Tae-we are going now taeyang.everything is packed right?

Jhope-yes tae.your bodyguards put your guys bags in to the car.

Rm-then lets go.

Taeyang made grabby hands towards his eomma.jungkook raised an eyebrow at him.

Jk-really u big baby.

His son showed him puppy eyes.

Taeyang-please mommy?

Everyone laughed at the little boy.jungkook chuckled and picked him.taeyang giggled and wrapped his arms around jungkook's neck.they went to their cars and went inside.well taekook couple still couldn't get in cause taeyang is fighting now.

Taeyang-nooo i wanna sit on eomma's lap!

Jk-baby appa have to drive so i have to hayeoni.

Taeyang glared at his eomma.

Taeyang-no im sitting on eomma's lap and thats the final!

Taehyung sighed.

Tae-taeyang.u have to seat on the back seat.your sister is still small.she cant stay by herself.

Taeyang-argh!i want eomma!

Tae-taeyang!listen to me!

He got angry cause taeyang doesn't listen and this was the first time taehyung raised his voice.taeyang looked down feeling sad about his appa raising his voice at him.he released his grip on jungkook and went to the back seat.jungkook bit his lips and looked at taehyung.taehyung also felt guilty for raising his voice.he gave jungkook hayeon .hewent to the driving seat and drove the car.hayeon looked at her oppa who is sitting on the seat sadly.she couldn't understand what's wrong.she looked at her eomma who is looking at her and smiled.tears started to fall from her beautiful doe eyes.jungkook widened his eyes.

Jk-baby?whats wrong?why are u crying?

Taehyung also looked at her stopping the car.

Tae-hayeon?

She hide her face on jungkook neck.jungkook looked at taehyung.

Tae-is she hungry?

Jk-i gave her milk hubby before we come .

Tae-then?hayeon baby look at appa.whats wrong?

Taeyang looked at hayeon not knowing why she is crying.Hayeon looked at her appa and pointed her small hand towards his oppa.couple look at taeyang while taeyang look at his sister with wide eyes.

Taeyang-i-i didnt do anything.

Hayeon nod her head and made grabby hands towards taeyang.taeyang leaned to her.

Jk-she cried because of u were sad taeyang.

Taeyang nod his head and kissed his sister's cheek.

Taeyang-oppa isnt sad see hayeoni?

Hayeon smiled and jungkook wiped her tears.taehyung kissed her forehead and started to drive again.well Taeyang lied because he wants his sister to be happy.after few hours they finally reached the hotel.everyone went out of their cars.hayeon fell a sleep during the ride but woke up when they reached.taehyung took hayeon to his hands while taeyang was still looking down.workers in the hotel took their bags to the rooms.

???-good evening mr.kim.

They look at the person who is the manager.

Tae-hello mr.choi.

Others saw taeyang is not in a good mood.jungkook looked at taeyang and bent down to his height while taehyung is talking with the manager.jungkook lifted taeyang chin and saw tears in his eyes.taeyang quickly hug his mother.jungkook picked him up patting his back lightly.jungkook went a little far from others.

Jk-baby?Dont cry.

Taeyang-i-i am a bad son eomma.i-i made appa a-angry.

Jk-no no u are not a bad son little tiger.dont cry.

Taeyang-appa is still angry with me.

Jk-baby he isnt angry.he loves u.

Taeyang-he didnt even look at me.

Jk-appa isnt angry tae.dont worry..hmm?

Taeyang nodde and went to others.

Tae-lets go to our rooms and rest a bit guys.

Rm-good idea.lets go to the beach in the evening.

Everyone nodded and went to their rooms.taehyung layes hayeon on the bed and she fell a sleep again.as jungkook was about to put taeyang on the bed taeyang held jungkook tight not wanting to let go.taehyung look at them and bit his lip.he came closer to them and ruffled taeyang's hair.

Taehyung-taeyang?u angry with me?

Taeyang shook his head.

Taeyang-i-im not appa.im so sorry for acting like that.

Taehyung-its ok taebear.now come to appa.

Taeyang giggled and taehyung took him on to his arms.

Tae-thats my boy.

Jungkook smiled widely looking at them.

Jk-u two are something else.

Tae-awee is mommy jealous?

Jungkook blushed hearing what taehyung said and glared at him after.

Jk-yah im not angry.now lets take a rest ..taeyang?u wanna take a bath?

Taeyang shook his head.

Taeyang-i wanna swim in the sea!

Jk-oh yeah.then take a sleep hmm?i'm feeling tired so im gonna take a bath.

Tae-taeyang take a sleep now.

Taeyang nodded and layes on the bed with his sister.Jungkook took his clothes and went inside the bathroom.he stepped in to the shower removing his clothes.after few minutes he felt a pair of hands around his waist.he gasped and turned around to see his hubby.well they couldn't do anything in past months beacuz of hayeon.jungkook blushed.

Jk-t-tae?what are u doing here?

Tae-well...cant i bath with my wife?

Jk-well u can.but u should stay with out little ones.

Tae-shhh I really want you baby.

He said hugging jungkook.the younger blushed returning the hug back.

Jk-not now hubby.little ones are sleeping plus do u have condoms?i dont want to be pregnant again.

Taehyung smirked.

Tae-well baby yes.i bought them..plz baby i will be quick.

Jk-no hubby.not now love..

Tae-oh im in-charge babe.

He said smirking.jungkook widened his eyes.

Jk-dont u dare to-ARGH!

Taehyung turned him and pinned him on to the wall.

Tae-be careful sweetheart.dont make much noise our babies are sleeping.

Jk-tae-no not-OH-

He quickly covered his mouth with his hands.

Hi guys.im back.ignore my mistakes and vote and comment.love u guys❤️❤️💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.7K 3.8K 41
KIM TAEHYUNG is known as the "DEADLY DEMON". A merciless and heartless beast who killed people in a blink of eye, who loves smell of blood and Gun i...
6.3K 268 47
TYPE: πŸ”² General Fiction | βœ”οΈ Taekook ff | πŸ”² Non-Fiction Date Started: 07.12.2023 Date Finished: Words : 134,917 Avg Cha...
262K 11K 21
Jungkook's a 17 year old student of Bangtan School. Taehyung's a 25 year old teacher, he took an interest on the 17 year old in his class. "Teacher...