I'll be there for you~ Vinnie...

By user542158

‼️‼️‼️DISCONTINUED‼️‼️‼️ Vinnie and sienna got into an argument that caused them to not talk to one another... More

Back ground🥨
4th grade
8th grade
Now
Pinky promise🙂
It dont hurt as bad as it used to-JW
Gradution BABY
Not how i planned 😕
Sorry isnt enough
What did i get myself into
Girls night well kinda
Part two😏
Sway house
The picture
u messed up again
mental breakdown
Panda express
Christmas bitches
Christmas what you got
Not an update
Sleep over gone wrong
New years eve
your moving?
Please read
Baby making (im so sorry)
SURPRISE SHAWTTTYYY🥳🥳🥳
whats in the box
Brother?
THANK YOU🥳🥳🥳
21ST CENTURY TAMPON😈😈
LOL
Gender suprise
THANK YOU
sorry

Emily

949 13 4
By user542158

You guys bought the house about a week ago and today you were gonna start moving in. You went to your moms and got the rest of your shit. You made sure you mom was not home. Maria told you to stay in the guest room in her house instead of with all the boys. You agreed so you've been there for about a week and a half. Vinnie and you both have gotten really close. You have movie nights all the time it's really fun. You guys started to pack up your stuff and get it ready.

•moms house•

You made sure your mom was gonna and you snuck in you still had your key so you were not breaking in. You went upstairs and got all your stuff that you wanted or needed. Next you went to your moms room to get your keep sakes like photos,stuffed animals and stuff like that. You got all the stuff you wanted from the house and then left. Ya you did really miss talking to your mom but she never even let you explain. You left a note on the counter.

The note

Dear mother,
Hey it's sienna,well me and the boys bout a hose together and me and the old group have made up. I miss you but I'm still mad at you. You didn't even let me explain. When you want me to I will but I don't think that will be for a while. Me and Vinnie are doing really good. And well I think I like him like really. I mean I've liked him since 8th grade and you've known that. I miss you mom and well if you want to come and see me here the addy *****. I love you mom please come visit me.

                          Love Sienna<3

•new house•

You packed all your stuff into your car and Vinnie put his stuff in his car. You drove up to the house with Vinnie following you. The boys were gonna come later but you and Vinnie wanted to get there and pick your rooms before all of them. You still haven't really talked to angel but you never talked to him. You guys got up to the house and the gate opened. As you got to the house you parked and got out. Vinnie got out as well. You started to run to get to the house and pick your room. Vinnie started to chase after you. Both of you were laughing. As you guys got upstairs you both went into rooms right by each other.

You:YO THIS ROOM IS DOPE
Vinnie.SAME THIS ROOM IS AWESOME
You:I WANT THIS ROOM
Vinnie:SAME

You walked through the bathroom and saw a door you opened in and there was Vinnie.

You:looks like we're sharing a bathroom. But it's big
Vinnie:haha ok it's fine I like this room anyways. Now let's go get our shit.

You both went out to your cars and grabbed your stuff. You needed to buy a lot. Like a bed frame dressers and night stands. You started to stack boxed on each other and walked into house. You have gotten pretty good at moving. You have moved a lot. Well before 5th grade.
You and Vinnie have both gotten all of your boxes into your rooms.

Vinnie:want to come to IKEA with me
You:sure I'll just leave my car here.
Vinnie:ok come on.
You:k I'm coming.

I get to Vinnie's car and he starts it up. I wish Vinnie would ask me to be his gf or even take me on a date I mean we both said we liked each other. But he's probably changed his mind. It's fine though I've gotten used to it. You decided to post on insta bc you haven't in a while.

Siennagomez posted

(Pretend is sienna)

Liked by LARRAY and 285382 others

Caption:someone cuff me please.😀(old photo)

Comments

User:ohhh @vinniehacker you should listen to her.
Vinniehacker:haha lmao no she's like my sister😐
Siennagomez:bahaha

LARRAY:ok here me out what about @zarbruh he fits you.
Zarbruh:wellllll.....
Siennagomez:I don't know him but maybe?

Vinniehacker:you'll find the right one here soon I promise

User4:Troy and sienna would be kinda cute doe

Charlidameilo: I'm not gonna say who I ship you with but text me 😏
Siennagomez:ummm I don't know if I should be scared

Zarbruh:check yo dms 😄
Siennagomez:👁👄👁 ok?

Load for more comments

You got to ikea after about 30 minutes you and Vinnie talked some but you guys mostly listened to music. Your heart kinda dropped when Vinnie said they were like sibling bc well that's not what you thought. Troy something idk said to check your dms so you will at home. As we parked Vinnie said something.

Vinnie:I feel like somethings off between us
You:what do you mean
Vinnie:idk I feel like we are drifting away or something
You:i think we're fine I just think this loving thing is a bit stressful you know
Vinnie:ya your right ok let's go.

You both grabbed your masks and headed into the store. You both grabbed a cart and went separate ways. You went to the dressers and Vinnie went idk where. You were looking at this dresser

For your closet

You then went to the night stands and beds and saw these

You then went to go look for decorations. As you got to the mirrors you saw Vinnie talking to this really hot girl. You had to admit you got jealous. They looked like they were flirting. You tried to ignore them and look for your mirror because you broke it while packing it . You heard someone say your name and you tensed up.

Vinnie:sienna how long have to been there.
You:ummm about 5 minutes I am looking for mirror I can leave if you want me to.
"and who's are you?" The girl said in a bitchy ass tone
You:sorry for interrupting you guys I'll leave Vinnie just text me or find me when you want to leave.
The girl:who is she. She looks a bit over weight don't you think.

You tensed up even more and got really embarrassed. Even though you were a positive body tiktoker type thing you still got sad about that stuff but more when someone says it behind your back. Vinnie said nothing either. You started to cry a bit.

You:umm I'll get an Uber don't worry about me I'm just gonna keep looking.
Vinnie:ok, Emily want to come to my house and chill
Emily:ya sure this bitch is annoying
Vinnie:hahah ya let's go .

You started to cry even harder. You decided to gust get the Uber now. You were gonna order the stuff you wanted online anyways. The Uber texted to and said they were there. You got to the Uber and saw Mason.
He looked at you and was surprised but then he saw you crying and went sad.

Mason:sienna what wrong here come up here with me. You moved up to the dorky seat.
Mason:now tell me what's wrong
You:umm just Boy stuff.
Mason:tell me I'm all ears.
You:umm ok.
You took a deep breath
You:well me and the boys all moved into a house together so me and Vinnie brought our stuff today. Then after that he asked to go to ikea I said sure. Here's what's been happing. Me and Vinnie had one of our girls nights I guess you would call it. We kissed twice that night. He confessed he liked me and so did I. After that he never said anything he just acted like it never happened.
Ok now for today. Once we got to the store we separated. I got done looking for my main stuff and then I went to look for mirrors. I saw Vinnie talking to this girl I think her name was Emily. Well I got jealous because they were flirting. Then Vinnie must of say me while I was looking at the mirror. He asked me how long I was there. I said for about 5 minutes and that I can leave if they wanted.
Then the bitch named Emily said and who are you in a bitchy tone.
I said sorry for interrupting and that for Vinnie to text me when he wants to leave or to come and find me. I started to leave and then she said
"Who is she she looks a bit over weight don't you think?"
I started to cry and Vinnie did nothing. Then i told Vinnie to leave whenever and without me. He said ok and asked if Emily wanted to come to our house she said yes. And I started to cry even more and well now I'm here.
Mason:I'm sorry baby (not like that) here I'm off after this one. How bout I come over and we chill out and we can try to make him jealous.
You:no you probably want to hang out with Madi.
Mason:no she's having a girls day with charli and avani.
You:will she get mad at me or you.
Mason:no I told her about you she trusts me
You:ok then ig but I don't care about making him jealous. Ohh and by the way we have no furniture so we can go and swim if you want I have swim trunks in my bag.
Mason:sure and why do you have trunks
You:sometimes your girls don't wanna wear a bikini ya know
Mason laughed and so did you. You really liked mason he was nice but you didn't like him like that.

You defer to look at your Dms and see what Troy wanted.

You both headed up to your room and grabbed mason a pair of shorts. He tried them on over his spandex and realized they were to small.

Mason:they are to small
You:umm ok I'll go get some form one of the boys what Size are you?
Mason:large
You:ok I'll be back

You walked out of your room and went to Alex's.  He had some of his stuff there so you looked through it. You found some shorts and decided those would work. You walked Bach to your room and handed him the shorts. You told him you couldn't find any swim trunks and he said that it was fine. You went to the box that had your bathing suits in it and picked this one

You went to the bathroom and saw Vinnie and Emily sitting on his bed (he just has hit mattress down) he doesn't see you and you just close his bathroom door. This is gonna be hard to share a bathroom. You got dressed and then went out to the pool. You told mason to head out there. He heard you and looked over to you. He looked you up and down and you felt your cheeks get hot. You went and sat by him and scrolled through TikTok. You came across Christopher Romeo with Madi.

You:umm didn't Chris cheat on Madi?
Mason:ya why
You:umm look at this.

(The TikTok won't work sorry but it's on his page)

You saw his eyes get watery. You then you hugged him. He hugged back.

"I'm sorry son" you said quietly
He giggled a bit: thanks mom
You:ok son instead of being sad let's have fun
Mason:ok want to swim now?
You:sure and Troy should be here here soon.
Mason:y'all should date you would be cute
You:don't tell yo mom who to date.
Mason:sorry mother

You push him in the pool and then you jumped in after. You swam around for about 5 minutes when you heard someone pull in. You told mason that your gonna go see who it is. Knowing it was Troy. You walked in dripping wet. You went to you front door and looked out. You saw Troy walk out of his car. You opened the door and he walked in. Someone then walked down the stairs and you turned around. It was Emily she looked at you and glared.

Emily:whore
You:what did you say
Emily:how many boys you gonna invite over
You:at least I don't come over to a boys house I've only known once.
Emily:ughhh I now know why Vinnie hates you.
"Plastic bitch" you whispered
Emily:speak up
You:VINNIE COME GET YOUR GF
Vinnie:WHY?
You:EITHER MAKE HER LEAVE OR TAKE HER TO YOUR ROOM
Vinnie:OK EMILY COME HERE

She ran back upstairs. You and Troy started to laugh. You took him to the pool and you guys got in. Troy and mason were taking and you just sat there thinking about stuff. Why did Vinnie chose Emily over me. Am I that ugly. He told me he liked me he kissed me multiple times. Was I hair a toy for him to play with? You snapped out of it when you heard people walk out. You turned around and saw all the boys but Vinnie and angle. He had went to Carlsbad to see his mom for the week. Chase looked at you and saw something was wrong. He came and sat by you.

Chase whispered: what's wrong cc
You:I'll tell you late.
Chase:ok. Why is mason and Troy here?
You: mason is my friend and we were hanging out and Troy and I were talking and I told him to come over max
Chase:ohh ok well you want to make a TikTok?
You:sure what one.
Chase:idk lemme find one

(Third one)

Lilhuddy:old vibes with this bitch @siennamae

Siennamea:love you hoe
^luv you to

User33:awww so cute *scrolls*
Siennamae^lmao😭

Emily(idk her last name):slut🤡🤡
^don't talk to her like that bitch🤡

Nickaustinn: the one on the left😍😏
^no u 😉
Siennamae:I just sit back and observe👄

Sorry this was late but I don't feel like writing anymore sorry bitches. Happy thanksgiving even though it's in a couple of days or happy whatever 😏🧍‍♀️
Word count 2384

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 2.4K 41
- 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐎 "𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩 𝘪 𝘣𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰"
93.5K 1.2K 28
vinnie and y/n had a toxic relationship in the past. but still have feelings for each other but, isn't sure if they are ready to try again. how will...
100K 3.7K 22
each bar plays our song, nothing has ever felt so 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇. . . 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚 fears that she will never get over her fi...
79.9K 787 78
Y/n is Reggie's best friend she is 17 Reggie's 17 and Vinnie is 18 Vinnie doesn't likes his little brothers best friend he never meant to fall for he...