Project Player

By cloudyzaria

I looked around thinking how a public school could be so cliche. I've been at a boarding school all my life a... More

Project Player
Sorry Your Royal Highness
Need A Ride
Dinner
Invited
Meeting Renae
Ball
Cycle
Erm.....?
Dream
Can I.....
Jealousy
Get In the Car Loser
Date........
Brother
NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLEASE READ POR FAVOR
Oh Why!!!
Savior
Eddie
Double Date
The Awkward Was So Strong, Jenna Hamilton Couldn't Handle It
New Man
Stay
Tell Me Everything
Halloween Party
Christmas Special Part 1
Christmas Special Part 2
Last Few Hours Together
Such A Fail
I Cant Even Comprehend
Reunion
Finally
Feelings
You Can Trust Me
It's Not An Update, Calm Your Tits.
Numb
You're In For A Show
Practice Makes Me Puke
Lights, Camera, LET ME LAY HERE AND CRY!
Talk
Pie, Tears, and Bets
Coffee Shop Blues
Happy Birthday Toni!!
Blue Liquid
Drunken Clam
Give It a Go
A Night Out with So Called 'Romeo'
Should I Worry
The Finer Diner
Scratches and Bruises
Let's Go to the Mall
Bang
Fury
Rot In Hell
Going Back ( P.S. Year Anniversary Chapter, Turn Upppp)
Hip Hip .....Hooray??!!??
Are You Gonna Stay The Night
R.I.P Robin Williams
Breakfast Harassment
Short Shorts
Fiddling Fingers (and 20 Facts About Me)
Aunt Lyra
Its My B-Day
Storm
Burning Thighs
Drowsy
Hayley's House
Baby Shower
It's Going to Be a While
Cancer
All Black
Don't Be Late ( And 20 More Facts)
IMPORTANT SO READ!
For Anyone Reading Sequel...Bad News
Colton Haynes coming out

Wedding Bells

4K 76 18
By cloudyzaria

Months later to June.... 

       It felt so good to finally be out of school. No school work or waking up early in the morning. Well not today. The wedding is today after a long time of planning. And Tamara also gave birth to her baby, Taissa. 

       She had brown, curly hair and bright blue eyes from Tamara. I glad to be her godmother. 

      "Toni, c'mon and help fixing the decor!" Mom yelled. She's being a complete Bridezilla if you ask me. I understand who wouldn't be stressed after having to be with someone for the rest of your life. I slowly walked to the door, trying to pull up my pajama pants. Mom pulled me out of bed at 5 A.M. saying we had to go to the wedding location. 

      The wedding it outside by a lake and the party is inside this huge cabin. I pulled up the door with the worker men and walked away after it was done. It nearly fell on me I must add.

       "Toni!" she screamed. I rolled my eyes slowly walking to my mom to see her on her phone typing away, " I need you to get the other decorations from the car. I can't mess up this wedding you hear me I can't!" I nodded and went on my long journey to the car. I felt my phone ringing in my pocket and instantly answered seeing it was Jax.

 "Hey babe, what's up?" I asked.

      "Nothing, I just know that you're dealing with you mom's wrath," he chuckled. I internally groaned. He has watching me the past few months get frustrated and fed up with my mom. She's been stressing out about the wedding the closer it came. I was more than happy the day was finally here so she'd chill.

 "Ugh, she's so frustrating. But I think the reason she's so over the top about this wedding is because when she was with my dad their marriage was eloping in Vegas because he didn't want the whole big wedding thing. She told me that when they got married he accidently gave her a Ring Pop and had to replace it because they were both so drunk," I explained laughing here and there.

      "Well isn't that the cutest thing," he replied. I can just imagine him with that goddamn smirk of his. And his voice was really raspy meaning he just woke up.

  "Eh I guess. But Adam is a whole upgrade from my dad. I wonder what my dad looks like now? Hopefully homeless and under a fucking bridge," I said letting my anger out. It's sad I think of Dad that way but abandoning your family has no right. Haven't got a single phone call from him.

     "Hey dude calm down. I know you hate the guy. When does the wedding start again?" Jax asked.

  "At 3. She wanted it at that time so we could have a long nice night at the cabin. Then her and Adam are going on their honeymoon in California; leaving me and Luke at home to die. As long as I don't hear them have newlywed sex I'm totally fine."

      "Ew, old people doing it."

  I put my phone on my shoulder as I picked up the rest of the decorations. It was a struggle as I carried them I'll tell you that. Such a struggle I started doing dialogue.

 "It's a long walk to my homeland Valdavia, but I fought with honor. A great honor and so did the others. Sadly some did not make it; but they died with the love they had for their land their kingdom. Surely when I come back, I will be welcomed with more than just claps, but dinner with the Queen. For taking back her crown for her to wear on her head. Pure royalty the Queen is. Most beautiful older woman you'd ever feast your eyes upon. And-"

     "Excuse me, who the hell are you talking to and who are you talking about?" asked one of the helpers. 

  "Um...I was...," I could hear Jax laughing really loud on the other end of the phone. I just set down the box of decorations and walked away. I'd say it was a great performance and my british accent was on point.

       "Why were you acting again? You do that all the time," Jax joked. I ignored him as I went to sit by Luke. He was fiddling with his fingers and watching Mom boss everyone around.

  "Sup little bro how's it going?" I asked scooting up my seat.

       "Mommy is being so mean. She yelled at me a whole bunch of times. I didn't do anything wrong," he whimpered. I knew he was about to cry...punk. 

  "She's just stressed. She wants everything to be perfect so don't even worry about it Lukey," I said patting his head. He has a buzzcut now and his head is so soft. 

      Decorating took forever but we were finally done. Now it was time getting dressed. I put on the dresses, that Maggie fixed perfectly. I let her do my hair as I sat in the seat.

     "Toni, you make a beautiful bridesmaid," Maggie said in awe as she did my hair.

  " Thanks Mags. I just hope that one day I'll be a bride."

     "To Jax?" she questioned.

  "No Channing Tatum," I said with a proud smile. 

     I looked at all the other bridesmaids and they looked flawless. They all scurried out of the room when a loud scream came from another room. There was a nervous feeling in my stomach, but I needed Maggie to finish. I didn't want her to mess up. 

     "It's all done, now c'mon let's go see what's causing such a ruckus!" shouted Maggie as she pulled me out of my seat. We saw a large crowd of people outside my mom's door where she was getting dressed. Adam was trying his best to get in but my mom wouldn't approve.

        "Adam you must not see me yet! Go away!" I heard her shriek. I pushed through the people into the room. Sadly, Mom slammed the door in my face. Everyone had a worried or confused look on their face. 

  Knock Knock " It's me Toni. Can you let me in please," I begged. She slightly opened the door and I closed it behind me once I was in. There she was, laying on the ground with her dress surrounding her. It was so sad she looked so pretty in such a rough time. I don't understand why, because it's her wedding day.

  "What's wrong? What's with the breakdown?" I asked rubbing her back.

        She looked up at me, her eyes filled with tears.

       "I'm so scared Toni. I want to get married, trust me. I'm scared that he'll leave me like your father did. I can't go through that pain again. I'm so sorry sweetheart that I'm doing this," she laughed sadly. I pulled her into a hug and wiped some tears off her face.

   "I understand this is hard for you. But dad was a....word that I can't use around you. Adam is different. He loves you a lot and I can tell. He's with you and you have kids. Most guys would've ran off. He's more of a dad than ' he who shall not be named'. You can do this."

         She didn't say anything, just smiled.

       "You're right. I can do this. Thank you so much Toni. I love you. Now get ready for the wedding."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        I stood by the other bridesmaids as my mom finished her vows. I looked out to the people sitting down and saw Jax. He was in a white button up and a bow tie. He looked so handsome. Noticing I was staring, he turned my way and sent a smirk and a wink in my direction. I blushed looking back at Adam and my mom.

        "And do you Nicole take Adam to be your wedded husband?" asked the preacher. 

       "I do."

       " You now may kiss the bride," he cheered. I didn't look away. I watched as my was starting her first most to be married to Adam. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The wedding was great don't you think?" I asked Jax. 

        "It was cute or whatever," he replied shrugging his shoulders. I playfully punched his arm and I continued eating, " I honestly have never seen something like your grandma before. It looks like she's trying to twerk."

 "Oh my gosh," I gasped, " I wonder where she learned that from. The only thing she watches is Game Shows."

       "She has a pretty nice ass," he joked. He stopped laughing and stared in a direction. I saw his jaw clench once or tiwce. 

  "What's up with you?" 

      "There's this dude and he's just been wandering. He's mysterious looking. Is he family of yours?"

      I looked at the figure not being able to recognize him. I decided to check for myself. I walked towards him. He was drinking and watching my mom talk to Adam at the table.

  "Um excuse me, but who are you?" I quizzed. The guy turned around and took off his hat. It was someone I didn't want to see again in my life. The person who almost broke my family.

      My Dad.

  "What the hell are you doing here?" 

      "I know you might be angry but I'm still your dad and you have no right to talk to me that way," he demanded. 

 "Really? Because I think my Dad  is over there sitting next to my mom and having a good time," I sassed back. 

      "You grew up just to be like Nicki," he laughed. He looked different. He was thinner and he shaved his beard. But he looked healthy. I guess he didn't end up homeless.

  "You didn't answer the question to why you're here."

         "I wanted to see you. And don't say ' you had so many years to see me why now?'" he joked. I slightly laughed but shook my head, " now I saw that your mother was getting married in the paper and decided to pay a visit. It made me realize that she truly moved on from me and that it's been a long time. And I think I need to tell you why I left."

  "Okay go on."

           " I was very happy with you and Luke. Damn, speaking of Luke he's gotten so big. I'm losing my train of focus. I loved you two, but your mother not so much. I wasn't happy anymore. People don't love eachother forever Toni and you need to know that. Your mom is a wonderful woman, but we always had difficulties even before we got married and you were born. We never agreed on anything and there were times when your mom would come home drunk even when she was pregnant with you and your brother. It drove me crazy. But I'm also to blame. I'd yell at her and that'd cause her to start drinking. I was always just angry. It took a lot of thinking to leave and I'm sorry," he explained.

  "I understand you two had problems but you are terrible. Do you know what happened because you left? I was sent to boarding school. I went through hell and back there. My life finally starting doing good. You didn't even support me and Luke or give us money. Luke didn't know what it felt like to have a dad. He was teased. Mom got worse and cried all the time. I accept your apology, but I hope you think about this a lot," I said turning away, but he pulled me back.

         "I'm changing Toni. I'm going to start giving you money for your college. I want to atleast help a little. Give this money to your mom. I'm just really sorry," he said walking away. I was stunned. I couldn't believe someone I haven't seen in years just threw this all at me. I went to sit down with Jax who saw the entire thing. 

       "Who was that?" he asked. I looked down at the piece of paper with his number on it in my hand.

  "My dad." I said simply. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why are we out here again?" I asked Jax. We were on top of the cabin with some stolen Vodka. I don't know how Jax got it. 

     "We're somewhere quiet," he chuckled. I sat down and looked up at the stars putting my head on Jax's shoulder. This was nice. The stars were extemely bright and it was perfect weather. 

 "Jax?"

     "Hmm?"

 "Do you think we'll have a happy ending? Like Adam and my Mom or a bad ending like my mom and dad?" I questioned looking up at him. 

     "Who knows but I'm going to cherish the time I have with you," he said kissing my hand," every single second."

        Yay that's the end of the this. I started another book. You can just click on my profile and read it and I made a sequel to Project Player. I'll start writing it in probably two weeks though because school has me really busy. here's the link to it. Or I prefer you to go on my profile instead because the link is dumb

    http://www.wattpad.com/story/10724953-project-college-sequel-to-project-player

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 11.6K 35
In most situations, it's the bad boy who finds himself falling for the innocent girl. This is not that situation. Rori Villan (no pun intended) is...
187K 21.7K 34
βπ˜Šπ˜–π˜•π˜Žπ˜™π˜ˆπ˜›π˜œπ˜“π˜ˆπ˜›π˜π˜–π˜•π˜š. π˜ π˜–π˜œ 𝘏𝘈𝘝𝘌 π˜‰π˜Œπ˜Œπ˜• π˜ˆπ˜Šπ˜Šπ˜Œπ˜—π˜›π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜π˜•π˜›π˜– π˜›π˜π˜Œ π˜Žπ˜ˆπ˜”π˜Œ. π˜ π˜–π˜œπ˜™ π˜›π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜” π˜•π˜ˆπ˜”π˜Œ 𝘐𝘚: π˜π˜–π˜œπ˜™ π˜–π˜ οΏ½...
7.4M 206K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
155K 6.8K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...