Lost / Cobra Kai [ 2 ]

By julelena14

Maeve Lawrence was lost. She fell in love with a boy who betrayed her out of his own insecurities. And he sud... More

C A S T
P L A Y L I S T
C H A P T E R O N E
C H A P T E R T W O
C H A P T E R T H R E E
C H A P T E R F O U R
C H A P T E R F I V E
C H A P T E R S I X
C H A P T E R S E V E N
C H A P T E R E I G H T
C H A P T E R N I N E
C H A P T E R T E N
C H A P T E R E L E V E N
C H A P T E R T W E L V E
C H A P T E R T H I R T E E N
C H A P T E R F I F T E E N
C H A P T E R S I X T E E N
Book for season 3!

C H A P T E R F O U R T E E N

9.6K 307 63
By julelena14

(This is Maeve's version of the dress)

"You are the dancing queen

Young and sweet

Only seventeen

Dancing queen

Feel the beat from the tambourine, oh yeah

You can dance

You can jive

Having the time of your life

Ooh, see that girl

Watch that scene

Digging the dancing queen"
___
~ Dancing Queen by ABBA

C H A P T E R  F O U R T E E N

When it was finally Friday, Maeve went to get ready in her Lisa outfit.

It was a little bit different from what the actress wore in the movie, but it still looked very pretty.

Maeve even watched a tutorial on how to get those crazy curls and for her fist try it looked pretty good.

All in all Maeve thought the outfit worked out great.

"Maeve, Miguel's here!" Johnny yelled from the living room.

"I'm coming." She replied back, making sure that she didn't miss anything and put on her long black gloves.

When she got to the living room, she saw her dad and Miguel talking.

Her boyfriend was wearing Johnny's favorite red jacket, which made her smile.

Both of them turned towards her with wide eyes.

"You look great." Miguel told her, smiling.

Johnny shook his head. "Don't you have a longer dress? Or at least a jacket?" He asked her disapprovingly.

"No, Lisa wasn't wearing one either." She told him, grabbing Miguel's hand.

"You watch over her, understand? Don't let her go anywhere alone." Johnny pointed at the brown haired boy.

"Yes, absolutely." Miguel told him giving him thumbs up.

"All right, have fun!" Johnny yelled, watching them walk out of the door.

"Thanks!" "Thanks, dad!" Both of them answered.

——————

"Oh my god, you look so good!" Maeve gasped once she saw her best friend dressed as Madonna.

Tory turned towards them and smiled. "Thanks. You look so good too, love that dress on you."

They both gushed over each other's outfits, making Miguel chuckle.

"All right, see you later. Let's go get skates." Maeve told Tory, before grabbing Miguel's hand excitedly.

"I hope I can still do this. Has been a while since I skated the last time." Maeve giggled standing up in her skates.

Miguel stood up right after her.

"Oh, I think you'll be fine." He told her, holding out his hand for her to grab onto.

Maeve blushed at the way he was looking at her, like he wouldn't want to do anything else but spent time with her.

She held his hand and they started their first round on the rink to 'Summer of 69' by Bryan Adams.

"Oh, I love that song!" Maeve told him, making him smile.

"Yeah, I know. You were screaming it in my ears the last time we listen to it." Both of them started laughing.

"It's been some time. I gonna go find Tory so we can all eat together on her break. Besides, my feet are starting to hurt." Maeve told him after they skated for a while singing along to the songs and just talked.

"All right, I'll come with you." He told her smiling.

Once they were off the rink, Maeve quickly spotted Tory.

"There she is." She told Miguel and grabbed his hand to drag him in her direction.

"Hey, what time do you go on break? We wanted to time it out so the fries are extra crispy." Maeve asked her smiling, while Miguel wrapped an arm around the short girl from behind.

She only realized that her friend was talking to someone when Miguel suddenly dropped his arm from around her and awkwardly pulled off his glasses.

"Oh, um... Hey, I didn't recognize you. I... dig the costumes." Miguel told them.

Maeve took a minute to realize that it was in fact Sam and her brother who were standing in front of them, looking pretty close.

"Thanks." Sam responded uncomfortable.

Maeve smiled at them to try and loosen the tension.

"Hey, guys." She hugged Robby.

"My god, what did you do to convince him to wear that outfit? He would never want dress up with me. You both look great!" She told them pulling away, making both Sam and Robby giggle.

"You look great too Maeve." Sam told her.

That made Robby inspect her costume.

"Dad let you go outside dressed like this." Robby raised an eyebrow, making Maeve roll her eyes at him for being so overprotective.

"Well he didn't want to, but I think he let me because he knew that Miguel would be with me the whole time." Maeve smiled up at her boyfriend who was still awkwardly looking between all of them.

Suddenly she realized that Tory didn't know her half brother.

"Oh, right. Tory this is Sam and Robby my brother." Tory half smiled at Robby before glaring at Sam.

"Yeah, we met already." Maeve grimaced at her mistake.

The taller blond turned to Miguel who looked confused.

"We had a little run in at the beach club." Tory explained.

Sam looked even more uncomfortable than before and Maeve could tell that she was getting angry.

"So, how do you guys know each other?" She asked still staring at Tory.

"Oh, Maeve met her at a club and the next day she joined Cobra Kai." Miguel told her smiling.

Sam nodded knowingly. "Figures." She said quietly making Maeve frown at her.

Tory raised her eyebrows at the brown haired girl. "What was that?" She asked her, but both of them knew exactly that she heard her.

Sam smiled with fake innocence. "Nothing."

Tory turned back to her friends. "All right, I gotta go back to work. Do you love birds still want that strawberry couple-milkshake? I know a quiet spot in the back were you guys can... talk." She smirked at them.

Both of them chuckled at her comment, Maeve more out of embarrassment.

"Yeah, sure." Miguel told her, smiling.

When they turned back to Sam and Robby, both of them looked pissed.

"Come on. Let's get some skates. " Robby told the brown haired girl and turned her away from them.

Miguel sighed, making Maeve turn to him.

"Well, that went well." She told him sarcastically.

Miguel chuckled and pulled her in for a kiss.

"I love how you always try to make uncomfortable situations better." He told her, making her giggle.

"Yeah, that clearly worked."she replied.

"Let's go get that milkshake." He grabbed her hand and went to led her to where Tory just went off to.

What they didn't notice was that the other couple saw that exchange.

Before Miguel could take her away he almost fell down.

"Wow, are you ok?" Maeve asked him.

"Yeah, I think these shoes are too big, I'll be right back." He told her, kissing her cheek and skating away.

She was waiting for him in a booth when suddenly Robby approached her and sat down in front of her.

"Hey, so... you and Miguel?" Robby asked her.

"So... you and Sam?" She immediately responded.

Both of them started to chuckle.

Robby looked down at his hands.

"Yeah, we've been together for quite some time now." He told her grinning, which made her also grin in return.

"I'm so happy for you!" She told him putting her hand on his.

"Thanks Mae." He smiled at her gratefully.

"So, what about you and Miguel?" He asked her again, his smile slowly disappearing.

Maeve sighed.

"Look, I know you guys don't like each other, but he's a good guy and I really like him." She confessed to him quietly.

Robby rolled his eyes at her. "A good guy? Really Maeve? He punched Sam." He told her.

"Yeah, that wasn't ok, but it was an accident. He feels horrible for that." She defended him.

"Yeah, I'm sure he does." He said sarcastically, making Maeve groan in annoyance.

"Look, I just don't want you to get hurt." Robby told her with an worried face.

Maeve leaned forward again and smiled softly at him.

"He won't hurt me, ok? But if he does, you're the first one to know." She said.

Meanwhile Miguel approached Sam.

"Hey." He smiled.

Sam didn't return that smile. "What do you want?" She asked and turned back around.

"I think my skates are too big. Look about Tory-" He started, but Sam cut him off.

"I can't believe you could be friends with a girl like that." She spat at him.

Miguel was confused.

"You don't even know her." He said.

"I know enough." With that she went to turn around again, but changed her mind.

"What are you even doing, dating Maeve? Are you doing it just to show that you can, to piss off Robby?" She asked him annoyed.

Miguel frowned. "I'm dating Maeve because I like her. She's awesome and you know that." He told her angrily.

"I should be the one that's pissed off. You're having me think I'm an paranoid asshole, and you're on a date with Robby?" He asked her.

"It's not a date." She tried to tell him.

Miguel chuckled. "Not a date. Yeah. I heard that one before." He told her annoyed before sighing.

"Look, I just came to clear the air, so that things wouldn't be weird. I guess that's a lost cause." He told her before skating away towards Maeve who was already drinking their milkshake.

"There you are! I thought I had the whole milkshake to myself." Maeve giggled, lifting his mood immediately.

"What? No, I want some too." He told her and playfully grabbed the cup away from her, to which she softly slapped his arm.

Later that night when Maeve and Miguel were skating again.

Suddenly they saw Sam kick Tory's legs from under her, making the blond fall down hard.

All the food she was carrying fell down on her.

"Oh my god! Are you ok?" Maeve asked crouching down next to her friend who was rubbing her head.

"What the hell Sam?" Miguel yelled at his ex girlfriend.

Sam was stuttering, but no one was listening.

Maeve brushed the food off of Tory.

"Thanks." She told her.

Suddenly a security guard came.

"All right, you're done. You're out." He told them and Robby started to argue with him making Maeve frown at them until they walked away.

"Are you sure you're ok? Can we bring you home or something?" Maeve asked her, still worried.

Tory smiled at her. "It's ok, I'm fine."

Maeve nodded at her. "All right, but call me when you get home." She told her before going home with Miguel.

This time they went to her place and watched some movies.

"My feet hurt really bad, I'm never doing that again." Maeve complained after they finished their second movie.

Miguel laughed at her.

"I told you to wear thick socks." Maeve started laughing too.

"Yeah that would've been better, but they didn't match my outfit."

After that they just talked about everything and nothing.

Maeve told him about that day she wanted to wear her hair in braids to school and Johnny had to take her to the hairdresser after because he couldn't get the knots out of her hair when he tried to do it.

That wasn't a good day for little eight year old Maeve.

They spend the night laughing and joking around until Miguel had to go home.

—————

Hello, this is a little bit shorter then my recent chapters. But I really can't wait to write about the party episode. 😍

I hope you liked this chapter!
Have a great day and don't forget to vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 11.9K 64
the boy that was too nice for his own good, and the girl that never was. cobra kai / miguel diaz ( season 2 - 6 ) - all rights go to the creators of...
38.8K 1.1K 36
(Tory Nichols x Fem! Oc) โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, It was unfathomable how Sierra could love someone so much. That someone being a girl from her dojo, C...
2.4K 121 7
๐Ÿฅ‹ โ› some things leave me confused, but especially you โœ ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ: miguel diaz and the new delinquent in town begin a fake relationship, in hopes to...
30.3K 922 10
SEQUEL TO DADDY ISSUES! Katherine LaRusso has always been a fighter. Whether it's on the training mat or in real life. Now, the stakes are higher tha...