You Are My Princess

By kimmybrown12

"Your Mine Princess One Way Or The Other" He Pinned Me Against The Wall With My Hands About My Head. " You. A... More

Chapter 1: Meeting Him
Chapter 2: Attraction
Chapter 3: Be Mine
Chapter 4: Date
Chapter 5: Meeting His Childhood Friends
Chapter 6: Meeting The Family
Chapter 7: The Tour
Chapter 8: I Love Her
Chapter 9: Moving In With A Mafia Leader
Chapter 10: Inlove With The Mafia Leader
Not An Update!!
Chapter 11: His Family
Chapter 12: This Bitch
Chapter 13: Montez Ball
Chapter 14: The Hospital
Chapter 15: The DEMON
Chapter 16: She's Awake
Chapter 17: The Plan
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 18: 𝔸𝕧𝕒'𝕀 π”Ήπ•šπ•£π•₯𝕙𝕕𝕒π•ͺ
Chapter 19: The Final Plan
Chapter 20: Brazil
Chapter 21: π—₯𝗼𝗱𝗿𝗢𝗴𝗼
Chapter 22: Pregnant
Chapter 23: Im Gonna Be A Father
Chapter 25: The Fight
Chapter 26: New Employee's
Chapter 27: Will You Marry Me?
Chapter 28: Fiance
Chapter 29: Ice And Shadow
Chapter 30: Cancer
Chapter 31: Ivan
Chapter 32: His Past
Chapter 33: Wedding Planning
Chapter 34: Ava's Been Kidnapped
Chapter 35: Saving Ava
Chapter 36: Bachelor's Party
Chapter 37: Punishing Him
Chapter 38: Gender Reveal
Chapter 39: Getting Caught
Chapter 40: Feeling The Power
Chapter 41: Ava's Pregnant
Chapter 42: Wedding Venue
Chapter 43: Sam And Georgie
Chapter 44: Letting Him Walk Away
Chapter 45: Violence
Chapter 46: Cake Tasting
Chapter 47: Wedding Day
Chapter 48: Baby's Here

Chapter 24: Dominance

476 15 2
By kimmybrown12

- Evening -

- Bella's POV -

In The Backyard, We All Gathered Around The Bonfire Pit. Damien Of Course Made Me Sit On His Lap, Keeping His Hand On My Stomach And Rubbing Circles With His Thumb. Sienna Was Telling Me How Great Babies Are And Alice Only Half Agreed.

"Im Just Saying.... Babies Can Be A Joy, Toddlers Are A Pain And Teenagers Send You Either To A Mental Institution Or Prison." Alice Laughs.

"How Does A Teenager Send You To Prison?"

"I Almost Went To Prison Because Of Ivan. When He Was Sixteen, He Set Our Condo On Fire Playing With Matches. As We Watched The Fire Department Put Out The Flames, The Fire In Me Was Still Raging. I Beat That Boy's Ass In Front Of The Neighborhood That Night, Cops Included." She Glared At Ivan.

"She Still Doesn't Forgive Me For Roasting Her Favorite Shoes." Ivan Stated. I Laughed. Everyone Shared A Story. I Finally Felt Like I Was Part Of A Family, And Now I Was Starting One Of My Own.

"Teenagers Give You Hell, If You Don't Whip Them Into Shape. Alfronzo Was My Toughest Child." Allison Added.

"Why You Gotta Throw Me Under The Bus Like That Mom?" He Whined.

"I Caught Him In The Middle Of Losing His Virginity.... In My Damn Bed!" Allison Shot Him A Death Look. My Jaw Dropped And I Stared At Him.

"In Your Mother's Bed? Really Alfronzo?" I Said.

"She Was Willing To Give It Up, Like I Was Going To Be Specific On Where It Happened." He Rolls His Eyes. Damien Laughed. Alice Turned To Me And Smiled.

"I Want To Know How You Two Met. Was It Romantic?" She Fluttered Her Eyes At Me.

"I Got A Job At The Company As An Assistant. I Was Taking The Coffee To Him When I Accidentally Walked Into Him While Carrying The Coffee In My Hand. It Was Like Walking Into A Brick Wall."

"So Not Romantic At All." Ivan Interjected.

"He Asked Me My Name And Said If I Dirtied His Floors Again He Would..." Damien Put His Hand Over My Mouth And Sighed.

"They Don't Need That Much Detail Baby."

"He Said He Would Punish You Didn't He?" Alice Asked Making Damien Drop His Hand And His Jaw. "Typical Montez Men. Possessive, Assertive And Dominant. It Takes A Strong Woman To A Montez Man."

"She May Have Tamed Me, But I Still Haven't Lost My Possessiveness, Assertivesness Or My Dominance." Damien Stated Proudly. I Rolled My Eyes. Right. Thats Exactly Why I Have You Wrapped Around My Finger And Going Through Withdrawals Without My Touch. Everyone Laughed. He Leaned In And Nibbled My Ear. "Did You Just Roll Your Eyes At Me Princess?" He Whispered. His Hands Lightly Touched My Legs And Made Me Shiver. He Stands Up And Kisses Me. "Im Going To Bed. I'll See You Guys In The Morning."

"Oh Com On! Allison Hasn't Shared Stories About You Yet!" Ivan Shouted. Damien Flipped Him Off Before Walking Into The House.

- 40 Minutes Later -

Still Listening To Them Sharing Stories, I Feel My Phone Buzz And See A Text From Damien.

*Damien*

You Will Do Everything I Tell You To Do Or I Will Spank That Little Ass Until You Can't Sit Down.

*Me*

What!?

*Damien*

Come To Our Room... Now.

What The Hell? I Put My Phone Back Into My Pocket And Yawn.

"Are You Tired Sweetheart?" Allison Asks Rubbing My Arm Sweetly. I Nodded. "Why Don't You Go To Bed And In The Morning We Will Talk About You Baby Shower. We Will Have A Girls Day And Take You Shopping For Everything You Need."

"You Really Don't...." She Snaps Her Fingers, Cutting Me Off.

"Quiet! I Will Not Have The Mother Of My Grand Babies Telling Me What To Do! No Matter How Much I Love Her." She Kissed My Nose And Patted My Cheek. Okay.... This Woman Can Be Seriously Scary When She Wants To Be. "Now Go Rest. We Will Talk More In The Morning." I Nod And Head Into The House. As Im Closing The Sliding Glass Door, My Phone Buzz Again.

*Damien*

Our Room. Now Princess!

What The Hell Is Wrong With Him?

******

As Soon As I Enter The Room, Damien Grabs Me By The Throat. Not Hard Enough. He Shuts The Door And Locks It, Then Puts His Hand On The Back Of My Neck.

You Know What's Gonna
Happen So I Don't Need
To Warn You!! But Yet
Again If You Don't Wanna
Read It Just Move Past It.

⚠️ Smuuuttt Scene ⚠️

"Here Lately, Everyone Seems To Think I've Lost My Dominance.... And Now My Princess Does To?" He Smacks My Ass Hard. I've Grown Used To The Stinging. I Find Myself Being Wet Instead Of In Pain From It Now. "Do I Need To Remind You Who Your Man Is?" He Picks Me Up And Tosses Me On The Bed. Folding His Arms, He Stares At Me. "Take Off You Clothes." He Demands. I Get Up On My Knees And Remove My Shirt, Then Bra.... All While He Stares Intently At Me. I Unbutton My Shorts And Slide Them Off Along With My Panties, Tossing
Everything On The Floor. "Sit Down On Your Ass And Lift Your Knees." I Did As I Was Told. I Felt Very Exposed. My Pussy On Full Display For Him. He Takes Off His Shirt, Smirks And Grabs My Chin. "You Will Address Me As Sir. If You Failed To Do So, I Will Spank You. You Will Not Cum Unless You Beg Me To Let You. If You Cum Without My Permission, I Will Deny You Orgasms Until You're Crying. Do You Understand?" I Nod And Bite My Lip. Fuck I Love His Taking Charge Side. He Leans Me To The Side And Swats My Ass. The Sting Makes Me Moan. "Words Princess."

"Yes Sir." He Grabs My Hips And Jerk Me To The Edge Of The Bed. Getting Down On His Knees, He Licks My Right Thigh, Then Bites Me. Thats Gonna Leave A Mark For Sure. Im Soaking Wet And He Can Clearly See It. He Runs His Tongue Lightly Along The Outside Of My Pussy. My Shiver Makes Him Smile.

"Who Does This Belongs To?" He Asks Looking Up At Me.

"You Sir." I Reply. He Inserts His Fingers Inside Me And I Almost Come Undone. Sliding Them Further And Further Inside, He Curls Them. I Moan And Feel My Stomach Tighten.

"Such A Tight Little Pussy." He Growls As He Fingers Me Faster. I Feels His Tongue Lick My Clit Several Times And Im Already NER The Edge.

"Can I Cum Please?" I Moan And Grip A Fist Full Of His Hair.

"You Call That Begging Princess?" I Feel Him Smirk Against My Skin. I Whimper.

"Please..... Mhmm.... Can I Please Cum Sir!?" I Beg As He Fingers Me Harder. He Suddenly Removes His Fingers And Stand Up.

"Not Yet. First You Will Take Care Of Me." He Winks And Gives Me A Devilish Grin.

- Damien's POV -

So My Princess Thinks I Lost My Dominance. We'll See About That. I Take Off My Pants And Her Eyes Widen. Im Harder Than A Diamond Right Now. I Press The Tip To Her Lips... So Soft.

"Suck." I Command. She Goes To Grab Me With Her Hands But I Smack Them Away. "Did I Say You Could Use Your Hands?"

"No Sir." She Shakes Her Head With An Innocent Look In Her Eyes.

"Now Suck...... Slowly." She Slides Me Into Her Mouth And Down Her Throat. The Feeling Is Almost Too Much But I Hold Back. "Good Girl." She Methodically Bobs Her Head. I Feel Her Tongue Doing Circles Around The Tip. Fuck She's Good At That. "Deeper." I Demand And She Slides Me Deeper Into Her Throat Until I Hit The Back. I Feel Her Gag And Pull Out Of Her Mouth. I Push Her Back Onto The Bed And Yank Her To The Edge Again. I Tease Her And Runs My Dick Along My Opening, Hitting Her Clit With The Tip Making Her Gasp. "Is This What You Want Princess?" She Nods Furiously.

"Yes Sir! Please Sir!" She Squirms And Whimpers. I Shove Myself Inside Her Without Warning And She Screams.

"Who Do You Belong To?" I Ask But She's Moaning To Loud To Hear Me. I Pull Out, Flip Her Over And Pull Her Ass Into The Air, Entering Again. "Who Does This Pussy Belongs To? Who Do You Belong To Princess?" I Ask Again.

"You Sir! You!" She Screams. I Lean Down Next To Her Ear And Pound Her Hard.

"Thats Right Princess. Now Purr For Me.

- Bella's POV -

After Several Hours, My Legs Feel Like Jelly And Im Light Headed. Damien Passed Out Shortly After He Came For The Third Time. I Call His Name A Few Times To Make Sure He Was Really Asleep, Then Crawl Out Of Bed. Im In Desperate Need Of Water. I Put On His Robe And Head Down To The Kitchen. When I Round The Corner, I See Ivan Sitting At The Table Drawing.

"What Are You Drawing?" I Guess I Startled Him. He Slammed His Pencil Down And Flips His Sheet Of Paper.

"Holy Shit, When Did You Come Kn Here!" He Scratches The Back Of His Head Nervously.

"Just Now." I Said Grabbing A Bottle Of Water From The Fridge. When I Turned Around I See Him Staring At Me. "What?" He Points At My Neck. I Guess He See The Shit Tons Of Hickies Damien Left On Me.

"Not Exactly The Kind Of Art Work Im Used To Seeing My Cousin Do."

"Damien Draws?"

"Not With A Pencil." He Chuckles. He Means With Blades. Is He Trying To Scare Me? "So You Really Love My Cousin Huh?"

"Yes."

"Weird."

"Why Is That Weird?" I Glare At Him.

"Before You Came Along, Damien And Love Would Have Never Been Put In The Same Sentence. He Was Ruthless, Cold And Didn't Have Time For Feelings."

"And You're Telling Me This Because?" I Ask Sharply.

"Its Weird To Walk Into A House I've Been In A Thousand Times, With The Same People I've Known All My Life And Yet, I Walked In Today And Didn't Recognize The One Person I Could So Easily Point Out In A Crowd." He Explained. We Were Both Startled By A Voice That Brings Goosebumps To My Skin.

"We Can Take A Walk Fown Memory Lane Whenever You Want Cousin. I Have No Problem Reminding You Of Who I Am." Damien Pops His Knuckles.

"Relax Hulk, I Was Just Having A Polite Conversation With The Nice Lady Here." Ivan Holds His Hands Up. Damien Takes A Deep Breath And Walks Over To The Table. Leaning On His Hands.

"Lets Get One Things Straight Ivan. I Know How You Are Around Women. You Can't Seem To Control Your Hands. I Distinctly Remember You Saying, " There's Nothing Like The Feel Of Beautiful Woman. Correct?" Ivan Rolls His Eyes. "You Are Family Ivan, So I Have You Back No Matter What, But You Touch My Girl And I Will Break Every Bone In Your Hand. I Will Make Sure You Never Draw Another Picture Again. If You Don't Believe Me, Ask Javier. I Almost Cut His Throat For Bruising Her Arm And Leaving His Fingernail Marks On Her. Instead, I Beat His Ass Black And Blue... And He's My Brother. Fuck With My Woman And I'll Fuck You Up Okay. This Woman Is Mine So Don't Let Me Fuck You Up Cousin."

"Damien." I Call To Him And He Inhales Sharply.

"Play Nice Cousin And I Will Too. Don't Make Me Repeat Myself." He Walks Over To Me And Kisses My Head. "Come Back To Bed When You're Done." I Nod And He Leaves.

"Guess I Should Leave Too. Don't Want Bruce Banner Getting Angry Again." He Laughs And Winks At Me. "Night Love." As He Walks Out Of The Room, I See His Drawing Lying On The Table. I Flip It Over And Feel My Stomach Drop.

He Was Drawing Me!? This Isn't Gonna End Well. I Crumple The Picture And Throw It In The Trash. Damien Doesn't Need To See That And Honestly.... I Wish I Didn't.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66K 1.7K 59
! NEEDS SERIOUS EDITING ! (keep in mind english isn't my first language it's literally the 3rd one i learnt so please be kind also i wrote this book...
392K 9.4K 61
(My other books are better) 😭) Lelia Malik: a petite girl who was forced to go to Italy from her very very very strict Pathan parents. With her 'fri...
71.5K 1.9K 14
All it took was a smile for Isabella Brown's life to change forever. "Aiden please", I beg. My wrists were bleeding because of the friction of the t...
69K 980 24
"she's mine isn't she?" he asked his breathe fanning my ear and I shivered at the dominance in his voice "Mr Rodriguez I... I should leave" I said ab...