Yaariyan

Per theshimmery_star

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan, number one youth show which showed us so many emotions, so many sides of love and friends... Més

Character Sketch
Untitled Part 1
Untitled Part 2
Untitled Part 3
Untitled Part 4
Untitled Part 5
Untitled Part 6
Untitled Part 7
Untitled Part 8
Untitled Part 9
Untitled Part 10
Untitled Part 11
Untitled Part 12
Untitled Part 13
Untitled Part 14
Untitled Part 15
Untitled Part 16
Untitled Part 17
Untitled Part 18
Untitled Part 19
Untitled Part 20
Untitled Part 21
Untitled Part 22
Untitled Part 23
Untitled Part 24
Untitled Part 25
Untitled Part 26
Untitled Part 28
Untitled Part 29
Untitled Part 30
Untitled Part 31
Untitled Part 32
Untitled Part 33
Untitled Part 34
Untitled Part 35
Untitled Part 36
Untitled Part 37
Untitled Part 38
Untitled Part 39
Untitled Part 40
Untitled Part 41
Untitled Part 42
Untitled Part 43
Untitled Part 44
Untitled Part 45
Untitled Part 46
Untitled Part 47
Untitled Part 48
Untitled Part 49
Untitled Part 50
Untitled Part 51
Untitled Part 52
Untitled Part 53
Untitled Part 54
Untitled Part 55
Untitled Part 56
Untitled Part 57
Untitled Part 58
Untitled Part 59
Untitled Part 60
Untitled Part 61
Untitled Part 62

Untitled Part 27

2.1K 261 40
Per theshimmery_star

Good morning, guys. The new chapter is out
But before that give a look to my book An Illicit Affair on Goodnovel.

Kindly download the Goodnovel app. Add my book to your library. Then you can read the book by earning free coins, watching ads or buying coins. Also, send the earned gems to my book. I really need to reach 50k views within this month 🙏🏻

If you can't find the book, then dm me your email for link. I'll wait to see your feedbacks on the site. Thank you.

👇🏻

"When I said love, it means trust, allied in situations tough. And today, when I hold your hand, I am prepared to stand, any trouble, any avalanche." ― Jasleen Kaur Gumber

When you love someone, you want to find as many ways to show them as possible. But sometimes, simply saying, "I love you" just doesn't feel like enough. Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own. There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment. When you're in love – true love – you will absolutely feel that this person completes you and makes you the happiest when you are together. Once you find this person, never let them go!

Manik and Nandini were sitting in the terrace. They were staring at Manik's favorite stars. Nandini's head was placed on Manik's shoulder and he had his arm wrapped around her petite frame. Nandini's fireflies were also there roaming around them celebrating their true love. The silence around them was also peaceful. 

Nandini remembered what happened few moments back. She was blushing whenever she remembered that.

F L A S H B A C K
Nandini was standing in front of mirror. Manik came from back and stood there. Her back was facing him. They looked into each others eyes through the mirror. Nandini shivered seeing the intensity of Manik's eyes. Manik placed his hand on Nandini's stomach and pulled her close to him still staring at her.

"Why're you staring at me like that?" Nandini asked in a low tone. 

Manik smiled. "The reflection is too beautiful. I am captivated in those eyes. I can't look away from them." He replied in the same tone. 

A red hue crept on her face.

"Did I tell you how beautiful you're looking right now?" Manik whispered in her ears.

Nandini looked down blushing hard. She nodded her head in no. But the smile never left her lips. Manik also could not stop smiling.

He nuzzled his nose behind her neck. Her hairs were tied in a bun so it was easy for him to get the full access of her neck. Manik slightly bit her ear. "You're shining like a star. I can't tell you how beautiful you are looking. You never fail to amaze me with your aura." He whispered huskily in her ear. 

Nandini clutched Manik's hand on her stomach.

"Your sparkling earrings, they're twinkling like stars." Manik then held her hand and brought that close to his face. He placed a kiss on her knuckle first, then kissed on her bangles. "Their sound is making me believe that you are actually with me. The're making your hands more beautiful." Manik turned Nandini towards him. Nandini was looking down. Manik held her chin and made her look at him. He then place a kiss on her sindoor filled head. "Lastly this is making you look perfect."

Nandini's smile grew brighter and she hugged Manik tightly. He too reciprocated in the same manner.
E N D   O F   F L A S H B A C K

Suddenly Nandini moved a little away from Manik. He looked at her in confusion. Nandini noticed that. She passed him an assuring smile.

"Manik, I want you to open my hairs. I know since the time I have tied my hairs, you never liked it. I wanted to open it but I thought you should do it." Nandini said and turned her back to Manik. 

Manik held her palm. He slowly slid her hand from her palm to her shoulder. Then his hand moved to her hair. Manik opened the clutch then he slowly untangled her hairs. Her waist length hairs fell over her back. Manik held her from her shoulder and nuzzled his nose in her hairs. Nandini closed her eyes to feel the moment. 

Not able to bear the proximity of his touch, Nandini got up and ran inside Manik's room. Manik too got up and went inside behind Nandini. He found Nandini sitting on the edge of the bed. He went and sat behind her. Their bodies were touching. Manik slid his hand from her knuckle to her shoulder. Then he moved her hairs to one shoulder and her back was visible to him due to her backless blouse. Manik placed a kiss on her bare back. Nandini clutched the black satin bed sheet feeling Manik's touch on her back. Her breath went uneven. She closed her eyes to bear his sweet touch.

Slowly Manik made her turn towards her. Nandini turned to him but her eyes were still close and her face was down. Manik held her chin and made her look up. Nandini slowly opened her eyes and they directly met his. They both were captivated in each others eyes. They could only see the depth of their immense love in each others eyes. They felt they will lose in them and never able to find themselves.

Manik's hand went to her ears, he opened her earrings one by one. He moved close to him and placed on both her ears. Nandini shivered with his touch. Her hands move to his shirt collar and she fisted them in her hands tightly. Manik caressed her neck softly and placed a wet kiss there. His hands slid from her neck to her knuckle. He held both her hands together and got them close to his face. He kissed on both her knuckles, then on her wrist before opening the glass bangles from her hands. They fell on the floor only to break making sound. They were too lost to concentrate on anything else apart from each other. 

Nandini slowly lied down on the bed, she was facing Manik. He too lied down with her. They were staring into each others eyes. Manik's hand slowly went to unpin her saree. But Nandini held his hand.

"Manik...." 

His name came out like a whisper from her. Manik looked at her. 

"What happened?" He uttered in the same tone. "Is the note too high?" He asked looking into her eyes. They didn't blink for once. 

Nandini slowly left his hand. Taking it as a signal Manik unpinned her pallu. He slowly removed it from her body still looking into her eyes. His eyes never left hers even for a moment. Manik moved his face near her neck. He dripped his face in between her beck. "Stop me now, I won't be able to stop, if we proceed more." Manik whispered in her ear huskily.

Nandini shivered with his sweet torcher and his tone was making it more difficult for her. Today she too didn't want him to stop. In response she simply wrapped her hands around his neck pulling him more close.

It was clear indication for Manik. He got up a little and opened his shirt button. He covered both of them with the fluffy black duvet. Rest of the night passed with Nandini's loud moan and Manik's groan. They lost the count of time.

Finally the night witnessed their togetherness. Now they were one in all senses.

It was around 3 am, Manik and Nandini were sleeping in each other's arms. Nandini was playing with Manik's fingers. Her head was resting just about his heart. She was enjoying the rhythm of his heartbeat. Manik's one hand was in Nandini's grip while with the other one he was caressing Nandini's hairs. They had a never ending peaceful smile on their face. They were not talking yet the silence spoke thousand words louder than usual.

"Now I know why music is so important in your life?" Suddenly said breaking the silence between them.

Manik frowned yet smiling. "Why?" He asked being surprised with her comment.

"Your heartbeat, it's just like a melody. It's more like a music. I wish you could hear your heartbeat." Nandini replied making Manik smile.

Nandini snuggled more into him arms, Manik also took more into him happily.

A naughty idea all of a sudden hit Manik's mind. "By the way today when we were..... yeah..... jamming, your notes were higher than mine." He started teasing Nandini.

Nandini's went wide as she heard Manik. Hearing his double meaning words, she turned complete scarlet. She put her palm on his mouth to stop him but how can Manik Malhotra stop teasing his shy wife?

"Areh let me say na..." He said moving her hand from his mouth. "Actually I too know why it is like that."

Nandini closed her eyes in embarrassment. She was getting shy.

"You know you are the highest note sa, re, ga, ma, pa, dha, ni.... Nandini.... So, you're meant to be loud." He said laughing.

Nandini again palmed his mouth and hid her face in his neck.

They fell asleep in that position.

Precap: Morning

Hiding my face. I am feeling too shy after writing this chapter. I don't know how it is. Please bear with it. But tell me how was it?

Did you like this  chapter?

Which is your favorite scene?

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Bye.

13.03.2023

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

53.3K 2.6K 8
Manik and Nandini are childhood best friends. Manik is the cool guy while Nandini is the introverted girl. They enter the same college, Space. While...
Mr & Mrs Per Tara

Fanfiction

7.7K 846 11
A newly married couple. One of them was not ready for the marriage. And other one was falling for the first one. Now what will happen when one wants...
27.5K 2.1K 16
MaNan is back! After a turbulent college life, everyone is chasing their dreams and passions, while dealing with changing relationships. After inves...
58K 3.4K 23
Their love story began like any other. The good girl and the bad boy hated each other at first and then slowly fell in love. But everything came to a...