What Happened at Vidcon

بواسطة whotheheckknows

Alison Rose, a new YouTuber who quickly gained popularity, has now been invited to Vidcon, and she couldn't b... المزيد

Prolouge
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven

Chapter Eight

223 6 3
بواسطة whotheheckknows

Ali P.O.V
A few hours later we were all getting ready for a party that was in about half an hour.

I curled my hair and did a metallic-ish smokey eye.

Then I put on a short black dress with long lace sleeves that connected in a point right below my throat. My favorite little black dress.

Slipping on some black heels and a silver bracelet I picked up my black clutch, sprayed on some perfume and walked out the door to Zoe's room where I was meeting her.

On the way I passed Troye. "Damn girl." He laughed. "Trying to impress anyone?"

"Do I look okay?" I asked nervously. "Does this dress make me look like a slut?" I laughed.

"You look great, Casper won't be able to keep his hands off you." He laughed.

"How did you..."

"It was obvious." Troye smirked. "Oh and he told me."

I laughed softly. "Thanks." I smiled.

"Do you want to ride with Ty and I? We're leaving in about ten minutes."

"Sure."

Casper P.O.V
I walked out of my room and ran down to Tyler's room. I knocked on the door and Ali opened the door and my eyes widened.

She was in a tight black dress and black heels. To make this short, she looked sexy as hell.

"Uhm is Tyler here?" I asked running a hand through my hair.

"He's getting ready I think." She smiled and then noticed my clothes and her face dropped slightly. "Aren't you coming to the party?"

"No that's what I needed to tell you guys I was going to ask Tyler to Zoe, could you tell her? I'm not feeling to well." I laughed.

"Sure! I'm sorry you're not feeling well." She said putting her hand on my arm.

"Thank you." I smiled turning to walk away. "Oh really quickly," I said moving my head so I could whisper in her ear, "You look amazing." I whispered, then turned and walked away.

Ali P.O.V
I closed the door and sighed. Troye walked in from the bathroom and smiled at me. "So Casper's not coming?"

"No he isn't." I nodded.

"Well that's unfortunate." He laughed sitting down on the bed.

"Yeah." I laughed.

"Let's go bitches!" Tyler yelled walking out and Troye and I burst out laughing.

We walked down to Tyler's car and drove to the party. It ended up being really fun and I got back to the hotel in a much better mood then I had left it.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

109K 3.3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
125K 5.4K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
208K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...