She's Coming home

By Bonnieee_boo

Jerry's 'Twin sister' , Zamora came back from military school after taking the blame for one of Jerry's pran... More

Chapter. 1
Chapter. 2
Chapter. 3
Chapter. 4
Chapter. 5
Chapter. 6
Chapter. 7
Chapter. 8
Chapter. 9
Chapter. 11
Chapter. 12
Chapter. 13
Chapter. 14
Chapter. 15
Chapter. 16
Chapter. 17
Chapter. 18
Chapter. 19
Chapter. 20
Chapter. 21
Chapter. 22
Chapter. 23
Chapter. 24
Chapter. 25
Authors note!

Chapter. 10

3K 51 11
By Bonnieee_boo

POV. Zamora

Everyone took a shower and were already in there Pjs , we were watching a scary movie since halloween was next month, we all huddled up together, i was falling asleep on jacks shoulder, when a little girl screamed.
"Jerry, get off me" I heard Kim say, i look up and saw jerry on her ,closing his eyes and holding on to dear life. not even milton was scared . i then look over at him and realized i spoke too soon , he had a terrified look on his face, hiding behind a blanket. Jack chuckled, laying back down. We cuddle through out the whole movie. It's not surprising to the others, honestly a lot of things we do are quite normal to them. Like hugging, cuddling, kissing on the cheek.
I was getting tired and decided to go to sleep ,laying on jack. My boyfriend.

I woke up to noise coming from upstairs i look around and notice that Kim and jerry weren't anywhere. so i woke jack up.
"What is it princess, are you ok?" jack said in his sleepy voice , man it was so sexy.
"Kim and jer-" i was cut off by a moan from upstairs.
"you don't think..." i look at jack, we head torts the stairs, jack hot on my trail, As we're walking he slaps my ass , i look back at him , glaring. he shrugged while smirking.
we get closer and closer to jerry's room and peek through the door crack... They were , um wrestling. i covered my mouth , running to my room, jack followed me.
"They were..."
"Mhm"
i was in shocked , jack just started to laugh.
"What's so funny" i asked.
"Um , Your brother is doing your best friend, baby" he chuckled, holding his arms out, i sit on his lap while he wraps his arms around me. "He never told me he had a thing for kim"
"maybe he scared of your reaction "?
He right what if jerry was scared of how i'd react? my best friend and brother are literally 'wrestling' , as we speak. how long has this been going on ? since the hospital? Is it a one time thing?.
"baby" jack broke me out my thoughts.
"Yes" i smiled , moving his hair out his face.
" i'm tired" he said sleepy.
i nodded, got up and went downstairs. where we laid down and cuddled to sleep. not soon after , jerry and Kim came downstairs , laying in opposite sides of the couch.

____

413 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45K 1.7K 31
CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT 18+ Recommended Sequel to All But Forgotten Mate. This story follows Izza and Devon's twin sons Xander and Xavier. This book...
1.3K 37 12
Olivia is a very sweet girl. She has a small group of friends and together they do karate after school at a dojo in the towns mall, run by Rudy Gille...
535K 10.3K 41
Sabrina Dallas is positive that all Magcon boys only care about themselves. She has always refused to go along with her older brother, Cameron Dallas...
9.7K 458 66
I panickedly walked down the now empty hallway I heard some footsteps behind me I turned around to see the idiot who was NOT my GIRLFRIEND. "Don't f...