The Adopted Weasley

By WPDarlingPan

Fast Burning Romance (Slow updates♡) ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ Elizabeth Lyra Weasley. She has light blond... More

Elizabeth Lyra Weasley
Meeting Harry
Quidditch World Cup
School.
New Friend
Potions
Common Room
Unforgivable Curses
Champions
Not A Update!
Where's Elizabeth?
Ritas Interview
Ferrets and First Tasks
Getting a Date
The Yule Ball
The Second Task
The Graveyard
The Day The Great Hall Was Silent
The End Of The Goblet Of Fire
Memorial
The Order Of The Phoniex
Memorial

School?

1.9K 60 3
By WPDarlingPan

When Elizabeth and the others returned home from the Quidditch World Cup, Molly immediately engulfed her children in a hug. Then Harry and Hermione, and Finally quickly kissed her husband.

She took a look back at Elizabeth and saw the spaced out look on her face and her eyes glazed over. She felt like she failed as a parent but she was just glad she was here now.

"Everyone go up to bed, Harry you can stay where you did last night, Hermione you can share with Ginny." They all nodded and Elizabeth quickly engulfed her mother in a hug then ran up the stairs. She didn't have the energy to speak, She walked into her and Ron's shared room who was also being occupied by Harry. They both had already gotten ready for bed and were sitting on their respective beds talking. Elizabeth took her pjs and changed in the bathroom. When she returned she didn't want to go to her own bed, she didn't feel safe alone at the moment. No matter how many times she wished to see the world she would take them all back to rid herself of tonight. By then Harry was curled up in the bed with his glasses of and she saw with a slow rise and fall of his chest he was asleep. She glanced at her brother and he was looking at her as well.

"I'm going to go stay with the twins..." she whispered. He nodded, he didn't feel like she chose them over him, he didn't need to question her. He simply nodded and she walked out of the room. She quietly shut the door and made her way to the twins shared room. She inched the door open and saw them both sitting up. They were both too filled with nerves to sleep. Their eyes filled with love and sympathy as she walked in the door. She didn't feel the want to speak, they knew the drill. Fred scooted over to the edge of his bed and she laid right in the middle as George occupies the other. She felt protected being in between her two older brothers who always protected her.

They each wrapped and arm around her and hummed a little song they made up for her when she was a baby. She had tears rushing down her face, remembering the events of that night. Remembering the wand of a death eater pointed at her face. She sobbed and Fred and George held her tighter. Nearly 20 minutes later she fell asleep with tear streaks down her face.

"What do you think happened to her Fred?" George questioned with his own tears in his eyes struggling not to fall.

"I have no idea George." They both made sure she was secure then fell asleep as well.

The next morning

Molly let the children sleep in to rest of the events of the day prior. She got up and started making breakfast for the family and the smell alone got Ron, Harry, Hermione, Ginny, and a quick glimpse of Percy who took his plate back to his room to finish studying. It nearly was 12:00 o'clock and the twins and Elizabeth were no where to be seen. Molly walked you the stairs, not to wake them but check on them, especially Elizabeth after she was told that Elizabeth was separated from the group. She walked in and saw the twins with her in the middle. The twins were awake but made no move as she was still asleep because she woke up with nightmares a couple times in the night. Molly's eyes softened at the sight and gave her sons an approving nod as they gave her a small smile. She carefully proceeded to shut the door and made her way back downstairs and returned to her own breakfast. She decided to talk with the group about the night prior and another thing.

"What happened last night?" She asked Harry specifically as he too was torn from the group.

He told her how he got dragged away by the crowd and knocked out only to wake up the the dark mark. He said how he saw Elizabeth not too far away and that's when they were found. Molly nodded and told herself to talk to Elizabeth but making sure not to force her.

"I also wanted to talk about another thing."

"What mum?" Ron questioned with a mouth full of food. Hermione and Molly grimaced and sent a glare. Ron smiled sheepishly and swallowed the food in his mouth.

"Your father and I were talking... and we wanted to give Elizabeth a chance to go to school." Ron's eyes widened as did Harry's. Hermione didn't know how long she's been in the house so she didn't have much of a reaction.

"But based on last night she may decide not to go. But if she doesn't I wanted to ask if you guys would look out for her since your are all in the same year." Molly asked or more like assigned.

"Of course Mrs.Weasley." Harry said forgetting that she always insisted he call her Molly.

"Defiantly Mrs.Weasley." Hermione replied as well, she was excited for a female friend in her year, or at all. Ginny and her weren't the closest but they did occasionally talk.

Ron was still in shock. This is all he's wanted since he got his letter at 11. He wanted E to be able to experience all that he's done, well other than the dangerous stuff. He wanted her to see the extent of the wizarding school as he has. He nodded quickly as his mom waiting for his confirmation.

"Don't pressure her into going though. We still don't know what happened after she was separated from the group." They all nodded and they finished their breakfast.

Elizabeth woke up in the arms of her brothers and saw they were both awake.

"How'd you sleep Lizzy?" George questioned.

"I'm sorry guys, I didn't mean to keep you awake..." she felt bad keeping her brothers awake from her nightmares. And the fact that they were awake before she woke up and she always knew they felt bad about waking her up, well sometimes.

"It's fine Ellie-Bear i promise." Fred reassures whole george nods.

They all walk downstairs and take a seat at the table to eat their breakfast after Molly warmed it back up with a spell. After they finished eating Molly called Elizabeth into the living room by herself.

Elizabeth say on the couch with Molly next to her lightly placing her hand over hers.

"What happened yesterday? You don't need to tell me, but I want to be there for you." Molly questioned softly.

"I'll.... tell you." She decided after a minute. She spoke in a small whisper thinking the death eaters would come after her.

"I got separated from the group the second we exited the tent. I got shoved to the floor and ended up in front of a destroyed tent surrounded by flames and um..."

"What is it dear?"

"After the crowd cleared a little, a death eater came right towards me and pointed their wand at me." She said as tears streamed down her face. Molly held her close, relaxingly rubbing her back with a few tears streaming down her own face.

"I don't know what they did, I woke up and they were gone and the mark was in the sky." Molly looked at her with tears in her eyes.

"I could be dead"  she thought "I could have died" she feels stuck on the words.

"You are very brave Elizabeth, very brave." Molly said while comforting hers. They sat in silence for a few minutes.

"Elizabeth?"

"Hmm?"

"How would you feel about going to school. I know after this experience it doesn't sound so great but I wanted to give you the choice." Molly said softly.

Elizabeth thought about it for a second. Did she want to go to school? Of course she did Was she scared? Definitely.

She knew she would need help with somethings since she hadn't been out into the world as much. But maybe she could talk with Harry, Ron, and Hermione about it since they are in her here. And Fred, George, and Percy can help as well.

"I would like to... but I want to speak with the others about some of my nerves first." She said quietly. She's never left the safety of her mother once again until yesterday, how could she do it for months.

Molly nodded her head in understanding and sent her off. She walked up to her room to see Harry, Hermione, and Ron all sitting there. She figured she would talk to her brother first cause he was always there for her.

"Hey R? Can I talk to you for a second?" She whispered, afraid of making too much noise.

"Yes, excuse me." He said to Harry and Hermione then they made their way to Charlie's old room as it was empty.

They walked over and sat on the bed. Ron brotherly wrapped his arm around her shoulder and leaned into him.

"Do you think I could do well at school?" She whispered.

"I think you could do marvelous things at school, sure it may be difficult but you got me. You got Fred and George, Percy, and even Harry and Hermione. It's up to you." Ron spoke truthfully and encouragingly. She nodded her head and quietly thanked him. After which she walked to Fred and George's room and sat on George's bed next to him.

"Hey Lizzy Whats up?" He said for himself and Fred.

"Mom asked if I wanted to go to school..."

Both of their eyes widened, they both were surprised at the fact that she'd be allowed to go to school with them. They each had mixed feelings, of course they wanted her to go to school but they also didn't want her to get hurt or bullied. Especially they didn't want her to start dating as the protective older brothers they are.

"What did you say?" Fred questioned

"I said I wanted to talk to you guys first." She said quietly.

"If you want to go to school Ellie-bear we would gladly love to have you there with us. If your scared just know we will always be there for you." Fred said as George nodded.

"Always."

"Thank you." She whispered before making her way to Percys room to question her academic based nerves.

She knocked politely on the door, as he preferred.

"Come in!" He said from inside. He twisted around in his chair to see Elizabeth walk in the room and sit on her usual chair she sat in as he helped teach her stuff.

"Hello Percy." She said politely.

"Hello Elizabeth... you seem to have something on your mind?"

"Well... mom asked if I wanted to go to school..."

"And?" He could tell that there was something more to it.

"I'm scared, what if I don't know enough to be in 4th year? What if I get made fun of for being dumb? What if-" she rambled quietly but interrupted by Percy.

"You are perfectly capable, Elizabeth. Ive taught you things that should get you through you 5th year. You are ready for this if you want to go." Percy said sternly and comfortingly. She was his favorite sibling so he was fine showing that he cared for her.

"Thank you Percy." She said before walking back to her mom.

"Hey mom?"

"Yes Elizabeth?"

"I would like to go to school please." She whispered with a small smile adorning her face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 32.9K 102
*An edited, rewritten version is currently being slowly published by chapter on AO3 @ accio_weasleys * "I'm so in love with you and I hope you know D...
4.4K 175 12
What if Ginny wasn't Molly and Arthur's only daughter? What if Draco was sorted into Gryffindor and not Slytherin? Y/N Minerva Weasley always knew sh...
89.1K 2.2K 90
"Whatever memories and moments define who you are or who you want to be, this one was among his." _ The second Sarah McCauley stepped over the thresh...
12.4K 375 14
(I am bad at summaries, but the story will be better. Promise) Jordan Ray is best friends with the Weasleys. Some of them. She hates Percy for obviou...