๐•ธ๐–Ž๐–‰๐–“๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™ ๐•ฝ๐–”๐–˜๐–Š

By nxkkxh

Raven Russo, famously known as The Red Angel Of Death. She is the Donna of the Italian mafia. She is your bes... More

Character Asthetics๏ฟผ
Chapter 1 <3
Chapter 2<3
Chapter 3 <3
Chapter 5<3
Chapter 6<3
Chapter 7<3
Chapter 8<3
Chapter 9<3
Chapter 10<3
Chapter 11<3
Chapter 12<3
Chapter 13<3
Chapter 14<3
Chapter 15<3
Chapter 16<3
Please read :)
Chapter 17<3
Chapter 18<3
Chapter 19<3
Chapter 20<3
Chapter 21<3
Chapter 22<3
Chapter 23<3
Chapter 24<3
Chapter 25<3
Chapter 26 <3
Chapter 27<3
Chapter 28<3
Chapter 29<3
Chapter 30<3

Chapter 4<3

3.9K 83 28
By nxkkxh

Chapter 4

~Few days later~

Today was the day I went to meet with the Scottish mafia Don and donna. Enzo hasn't been causing trouble and Aria is doing well. Tyler and Alfonzo have been hanging out, more Alfonzo watching Tyler and bonding with him. Lizzy was staying at the house along with my parents with them as I went to make this alliance.

I climbed into my private jet with a few guards and Rose. She is the only one who traveled well.

Jaxons POV

I couldn't get that girl out of my head....the last night of my stay in Italy I saw this incredible woman. I wanted her. I craved her.

No
No
No
NO!
I will not fall for a worthless whore.
I am the Don.
I am ruthless.
I am cold.
I am the devil and need no woman.

"Hello? Earth to Jaxon?!? The hell had gotten into you man?" Dante, my best friend was standing in front of me. Looking at me quizzically.

"Nothing, what were you saying?"

"Oh yeah, the Italian Donna's right hand is fucking hot dude! She had beautiful jet black hair with these....piercing green eyes. Not to mention a nice body."

I have yet to meet the Italian Donna.....the infamous Red Angle Of Death. I would have met her while at the mafia event but I was there to talk to the Irish Don.

"Dante, book a flight to Italy again. We are gonna go meet the Italian Donna. Maybe form an alliance. I want details on her family and make it within the next 3 weeks."

"Yes sir." Dante said teasingly. "I heard she has a brother and sister....many have seen her with a kid that isn't her brother so I assume it's her son? She is only 25."

"So she fucks around with men? How nice to know." I gave Dante an annoyed look. "Do what I told you. It'll be us going along with 8 of our best men. Also, call Angel and send her to my room."

"Man, I will never get how you put up with that whore. She is basically.....plastic. Fake. Not to mention your family practically hates her."

"And? At least she gets the job done."

"Whatever man."

~10 minutes later~

I walked into my room and saw Angel sitting on my bed. She looked.....slutty.

"Hey babe." She said with a seductive voice. She was wearing a tight, short red dress that barely covered her ass and pushed up her fake tits. Mentally I rolled my eyes.

"You know I don't like conversation. You know how I like it so either do it, or get lost."

She pouted "But babe! I-"

"Angel you have 8 seconds to strip and lay on the bed with your hands above your head or you will get out. You starting to get on my nerves."

I watched as she got up from the bed and placed her hands on my chest. I grabbed her wrists, twisting her arm behind her.

"I don't do conversation. I don't do touchy-feely shit either. You will walk out of MY room and out of MY mansion and off MY property without another word or I will shoot you in the leg. Understand?" I let go of her arms and looked at her. She nodded and ran out.

I loosened my tie and sat down in a chair across from the fireplace in my room. I poured a glass of bourbon and let my thoughts take over.

~Flash back~
3rd persons POV

"Stop....STOP......STOP STOP STOP" The little boy screamed. He didn't like what was going on. He didn't understand why the people kept hitting his brother.

"Tell us what we want to know!" Yelled a big man. He was scary the little boy thought.

"I DONT KNOW!"

The other poor boy wasn't going to last long. He was too weak. He had fought for as long as he could have. The big men walked out of the room.

"Jaxon, listen to me. I can't last much longer. They will be here soon. I will hold on till I know your safe."

"No no no no no! Stay.....please. I need you. I won't be able to make it without you!"

"Grow the empire I've always wanted brother, I'll be watching over you." He gave little Jaxon a weak smile before entering a deep slumber.

~ End of flash back~

Ravens POV

I landed in Scotland over 2 hours ago and it was 12:00 pm. My meeting with the Don was at 3:00pm. I was currently in my room at their mansion that they graciously let me stay in.

I called Lizzy.

"Hello?"

"Lizzy, how is everyone? Tyler ok? Aria?"

"Everyone is ok! I promised I'd call if anything was wrong! But, I did get an email, the American Don wants a meeting with you within the next three weeks. Shall I say yes?"

"Uhm- yeah. I wanna meet him but tell him an alliance is not promised. He is welcome to bring no more than 8 people with him. He is welcome two weeks from today. Let my father know of the meeting."

"Alright. Oh! I met this girl.....she has the most amazing body and the sweetest personality.....Raven she is not only bisexual but polyamorous! You've got to meet her!"

Did I forget to mention me and Lizzy are both bisexual and polyamorous? Don't get me wrong, men can be nice but women are fucking beautiful.

"I'll meet her when I get home in two days, ok?"

"Ok, well I'll let you go! Bye!" Lizzy said just before hanging up.

I finished unpacking and changed my outfit, I looked at the time. 2:15 pm. I walked out of my room and roamed the mansion. I came to a balcony, it showed a beautiful view of up the hill where Sterling castle stood. It was beautiful.

Ravens outfit

"Ma'am the Don will see you now." A man in in a suit said from behind me. "Follow me."

We walked for a good 6 minutes before we reached the doors to Mr.Hamilton's office. The man knocked and there was a faint "come in" before he opened the doors for me. I walked through them and was met with a middle aged man with red hair and a small red/orange beard and the bluest eyes.

"Ahhhh miss.Russo how was your travels? Everything go smoothly?"

"Yes, thank you and please, call me Raven."

"Will do, you can call me Knox." He said with a warm smile.

"The view of stirling castle from the balcony is beautiful by the way. Did queen Mary ever live there?"

He smiled even wider "Yes she did, she spent some of her childhood years in that castle. It truly is beautiful. Are you interested in her history?"

"Yes, somewhat. She was an amazing woman for her time. A great queen if I do say so myself. It's hard being a female in today's world, especially one with a job that commands respect. I can only imagine what it would have been like for her."

"She did have many struggles, that is true. I do wonder how she held on for so long though."

"Yes, but we need to get down to business. I have a threat at the moment. One that I have no clue how bad it is. I don't need men, I need safety for my familia. I was looking to buy some land in the highlands. Safe and secluded. If you let us stay in Scotland, I promise protection whenever you need it."

"This alliance would benefit my son when he takes over.....I can agree with what your asking. I'll also throw in that if you need to come here and for some reason leave, you can use my get instead of yours so it won't look like you left." He puts his hand out for me to shake and I take it.

Jaxons POV

"So let me get this straight son, your going to Italy to meet the Italian Donna just because you simply want to?"

"That and if we could for an alliance with her it would be huge! Think of how it would benefit the mafia!"

"She isn't a person you can just meet! Like you, she has a high placement in the mafia world! For fucks sakes her nickname is THE RED ANGEL OF DEATH!!!!"

"And?!?"

"Son, have you heard of how she tortures people? Honestly you are so oblivious to the danger you are putting yourself in!"

"DONT YOU DARE QUESTION MY DECISIONS! YOU ARE NO LONGER DON SO I MAKE THE DECISIONS HERE! I WOULD NEVER PUT MYSELF IN A PLACE WHERE I FEEL I WOULD'NT COME OUT OF!!" I yelled at my dad. Suddenly the door burst open and me and my dad look to see my mother. Our faces pale when we see she ain't happy....at all.

"JAXON JEREMY HAWK THAT IS NO WAY TO SPEAK TO YOUR FATHER."

"Yes mom."

"Don't 'yes mom' me! Apologize to your father. NOW!!!"

If you didn't know my mom you'd think she was on some kind of steroid but she isn't. She knows how to keep her children in line.

"I'm sorry father, I shouldn't have yelled at you." I sighed

"It's alright son."

"Oh and dinner is ready." At that, my dad sprinted out of the room and towards the kitchen table.

After dinner I found Zoey in my office working on her homework. She had a desk in her room but preferred my office for some odd reason.

"Hey Z, what are you working on?"

"Math. To be more specific, interceptions on a line graph."

"Yeah well it's 9:30 so stop doing that homework and go wind down for bed."

I may not seem like it, but my family is my one soft spot. Mostly my little sister because of how innocent she is. I closed her computer and grabbed all her papers, putting them in a pile right by her backpack. I hugged her and kissed the top of her head.

"What was he like?" She mumbled. I looked at her, caught off guard. After a few seconds I came back to reality.

"He was funny and caring.....wild but careful. He loved you soooo much and sometimes couldn't sleep without at least saying good night to you. He was strong and brave. He would have been a good man." I whispered back to her. He was a sensitive subject. We would never see him again, but Zoey never got to know him. She was too young when he left.

A/N: Comment your thoughts:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 2.6K 26
A chance encounter 10 years previous has come back into Mia's life but he's not just anyone, he is the Tsar of Russian Mafia. Mia is a good girl. A g...
298K 5.8K 80
*editing* "๐๐จ๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐ž๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž...
6.4K 195 13
[18+ MATURE CONTENT] "๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐“๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”," I mumble against his lips, my words barely audible over the pounding of my heart. "I hate everything about...
279K 4.8K 55
She is a powerful woman. She has everything she's wants and more. She's wealthy, powerful, gorgeous, confident, and has her own empire. There's one...