Highschool DxD : The Lost Bro...

By AnimeLoverDxD19

After sacrificing himself to save his sister Y/n Toujou, met a group of people known as Team Blue after joini... More

Information
Chapter 1 : Legend's, Legend's Never Die
Chapter 2 : Family Sticks Together
Chapter 3 : New Place Called Home
Chapter 4 : Kouh Academy
Chapter 5 : Pick Your Fights Wisely
Chapter 6 : Wake Up Call
Chapter 7 : The Dimension Eater
Sacred Gear - Zero
Chapter 8 : Overprotective Brother
Harem
Chapter 9 : A Day With Serafall Leviathan
Information
Chatper 10 - Training Camp
Chapter 11 - My "Soon To Be Wife"
Chapter 12 - Trapped In A Corner
Chapter 13 - Mating Season(Part 1)
Chapter 14 - Mating Season(Part 2)
Chapter 15 - Meeting Old Friends..
Chapter 16 - Old Memories.....
Chapter 17 - Y/n And Tina's Past
Chapter 18 - Welcome To Asgard(part 1)
Chapter 20 - Challenging A God
Chapter 21 - The True Tiny Tina
Assassins In Next Chapter
Chapter 22 - Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted(Part 1)
Chapter 23 - This Is My True Power(Part 2)
Chapter 24 - Assassin Apprentice(Part 1/2)
Chapter 25 - Assassin Apprentice(Part 2/2)
Chapter 26 - Saving A Duke's Daughter
Chapter 27 - The Helpful Assassin
Chapter 28 - An Arranged Marriage....Shit
Chapter 29 - An Old Friend
Chapter 30 - Fight for....Tifa???
Chapter 31 - ID System

Chapter 19 - The Truth(Part 2)

6.4K 144 65
By AnimeLoverDxD19

As Y/n walked through the place known as valhalla he noticed something strange.

Y/n : "is that...Valkyrie's"

Thor : "good eye, yes Valkyrie's aren't the rara here. In fact there two different types of Valkyrie"

Y/n : "two?"

Thor : "yes they are both holy and demonic ones, as there names suggests on uses more holy type attacks and the other uses more demonic"

Just then an explosion got their attention, as they followed the sound of people panicking they ass a Valkyrie with wings and long blond hair on the ground in a crator.

??? : "hahaha what's the matter Skuld"

Y/n looked up to see another valkyrie except she hard horns and her wings were more like a Demons.

Skuld : "Emma....relying on cheap shots are we"

Thor : "that's enough both of you"

Both girls looked to see Thor had mjolnir in his hand.

Thor : "or else you will be fighting me"

Skuld : "Lord Thor"

Emma : "great here comes the fun police"

Y/n saw both Valkyrie's look at him.

Skuld : "Lord Thor, is that a human with you"

Thor : "yes, his as been called by my father himself"

Emma : "What! How does a human get a meeting with the all-father when I can't even get to see him"

Y/n : "maybe you acting like a child helped in that"

??? : "watch your mouth boy, you are in the precious of your superiors"

Y/n turned to see about Valkyrie.

Y/n : "your not my superior, non of you can be even considered my superior"

Katie : "maybe you should learn when you speak mortal"

??? : "that's enough Katie"

Everyone looked to see the all-father himself Odin along with his wife Frigg.

Emma : "Lord Odin"

Odin : "I believe its bet if everyone return to their business"

Emma : "Lord Odin, this mortal insulted us he deserves to be punished"

Y/n : "you need others to fight your battles....how sad and you call yourself a Valkyrie...pathetic"

Katie : "what did you say"

As Katie got face to face with Y/n.

Katie : "say it again mortal...I dare you"

Y/n : "I said your pathetic....Valkyrie"

Katie : "that's it mortal"

Katie grappled her sword but as she tried to swing it at Y/n he dogded her sword and managed to appear behide her, he wrapped his arm around her to stop her arms from moving and with her other hand place a knife against her neck.

Katie : "how did you"

Y/n : "what to try that shit again"

Odin : "I believe its best if all return to your homes now Valkyrie's"

As Y/n let Katie go she looked nnoyed at Y/n before leaving with her older sister along with Skuld.

Odin : "hello Y/n I've been looking forward to meeting with you"

Y/n : "so...why did you bring me here"

Odin chuckled a little before walking towards Y/n.

Odin : "your mind is as sharp as your blade, I brought you here for a very important job"

Y/n : "then why didn't you contact the UNSC"

Odin : "because this is about something that could bring about the destruction of everything we've ever known"

Y/n : "and what's that"

Odin : "please follow me"

At The UNSC

After Commander James along with Blue Team had returned to HQ they had informed everyone of the events that took place....along with Y/n's "Death" after finding out both Tina and her team along with Koneko and Kuroka had gotten into a very difficult place.

James : "any news about them"

Kelly : "I'm sorry sir, they still haven't come out of their rooms. They refuse to eat or even sleep"

James : "I see...cant say I blame them, Y/n was a very loved and valued team member...I wish there was something we could of done"

Back with Y/n

Y/n who had followed Odin ended up standing at a large door that looked like a vault.

Odin : "inside this building is the reason why you have been called here....It is also the slteason why your father had to leave both you and your mother, before we go inside you may ask any questions you wish"

Y/n : "my dad...what was he"

Odin : "your father was a human, he was an assassin to be more accurate"

Y/n : "an assassin"

Odin : "yes, you come from a long line of assassin aging all the way back to the age of Egyptians and your father was one of the best"

Y/n : "so the armour I'm wearing is an assassins"

Odin : "yes, it was originally your father's but as time has moved on we had it remade with our best blacksmith"

Y/n : "ok...if what your saying is true and my father was born all those years ago...how was I able to be born"

Odin turned and opened the door.

Odin : "because, the thing I'm about to show you...can halt aging completely"

Y/n followed Odin before seeing something strange.

Y/n : "what is that"

Odin : "that my boy is what you were brought here for....this is the thing that can being destruction to all planes of existence This....."

Odin : "Is the apple of Eden"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

961 28 20
Summer Inter High passes for the Karasuno boys and Koushi Sugawara hopes the rest of his teammates aren't too down. Strange things occur when not one...
19.5K 474 45
You have a terrible past. As you grow older, you're still thinking your old, horrible past. As the days gone longer, you met someone who is kind and...
182K 3.4K 48
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the KNB characters or the anime itself. Note: My description have been erased AGAIN and I don't remembered it. So bar...
225 0 55
[Multi-book series will be 40+ chapters with 1000+ words each chapter] Book One Description: Monoma has a crush on someone in A class but doesn't see...