𝙈𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧...

By iwasnevertaken

Meant to be yours || Technoblade x Reader series. Y/N was a twenty year old girl who is a part of the Dream T... More

I. Disclaimer
II. Clothes and Design
III. Summary
1 || Pity
2 || Helping Hand
3 || Trust
× || Announcement
4 || Pogtopia
5 || Farm
× || Malfunctions
6 || Crown
× || Story Announcement and Nonsense talking
7 || Insane
8 || Arguement
9 || Festival (Teaser)
10 || Stays in the pit
11 || Far Away
12 || Not Today
13 || Bad Memories (TW)
14 || Tears
15 || Really?
16 || You're here
17 || Court Room
18 || Me and You. Us, together.
19 || The King and The Queen under the Moonlight
20 || Before the War
x || Serious Talk
21 || Reclaim I.
22 || Reclaim II. (TW)
× || Announcement
x || Before Reading
23 || Reclaim III.
24 || Bombs and Withers
25 || Regret in her eyes
26 || Target
27 || Purple Hyacinth
28 || Who?
IV. Last Moments
V. 100k Q&A Special Chapter with Author!

9 || Festival

32.2K 1.1K 1.3K
By iwasnevertaken

-at the day of the Manberg Festival-

"Everything ready Y/N?" He said leaning on my door frame with his arms crossed above his chest.

"Wait for a moment" I said and looked at myself at the mirror for the last time while fixing my crown. I equiped everything I needed, crossbow, fireworks and Trident "Let's keep going" I said as we left my home

As we entered Manberg, there were people welcoming us in Manberg. But someone caught my eye, Niki.

I walked up to her and greeted her "Hello! Your name is Niki, right?"

"U-uh- yeah my names Niki, your name is Y/n?" She asked and I nodded. She looked at me with fear and her hands were shaking.

I sighed and held her hand "There is nothing to get scared of me, alright?" I reasurred her then let go.

I left her alone with her other friends, I followed Techno where the others at. The others were playing and I just watched them

Techno joined them as they played together before everyone gathering at the Podium.

- - - - -

Everyone went back at the Podium with such innocence plastered in their faces because they were happy.

I sat beside Techno then kept quiet.

"Hello everybody! Welcome to the festival of Manberg" Schlatt said through his mic and everyone cheered. I just clapped not wanting to scream or cheer a bit "I invited all the citizens of Manberg, some of my close friends of mine and one guest to enjoy the festivity in this nation. We have a lot of great things around here and I know that you have already enjoyed. And anything else, I think my right hand man Tubbo will give a speech" Schlatt gestured Tubbo to go at his place, the boy shakily stood infront of us and lookee through the crowd.

His eyes wondered around until his eyes widened at a certain spot before glancing back here. My eyes looked at the left building where he saw something, then there I saw two figures standing on the roof.

It was Tommy and Wilbur spying.

I shook my head before glancing back infront of me. The crowd cheered for Tubbo again.

"Good afternoon to everyone" Tubbo's voice echoed through the mic making everyone silent "A wise man once told me that L'manberg was like a lettuce, there are so many layers of tasty and healthy goodness, and once you wash all of the caterpillars and worms off the surface, it is a pretty damn good meal"

My expression became confused when Tubbo gave this kind of opening speech.

"Schlatt has succeeded in washing all of the insects off from our great nation and with that, he is allowed the good to shine through" Tubbo continued

I looked at Techno who was focusing at the speech then back at them.

"I would like you all to look around on what we have built today and how far we havr come. Look at each other...all of this...thanks to democracy and the leadership of Jschlatt!" The crowd cheered on Tubbo then I felt Schlatt's glance on me "and that is what this festival is all about; democracy. Our people? They have been beaten down by royals and by dictators for so long. Now, we are finally free" He continued then I remembered what Wilbur have told us.

He will push the button after Tubbo's speech. I looked at Techno who was not really bugging, still focusing.

"Free to elect who we want! Free to live how we want! And most importantly, free to go where we want without the confines of those huge walls, so with that in mind. I would like to thank everyone for coning to this wonderful event!"

The crowd roared as they cheered including mines and Techo.

Schlatt stood up from his seat and laughed nearing Tubbo. Schlatt stood behind Tubbo then grabbed his shouldets

"W-what's wrong Schlatt?" Tubbo asked as he stared behind him.

"No, it's just...I was just thinking about it Tubbo...You know how we like go have fun" His voice soften but still audible for us to hear

"Yeah- what's up?" Tubbo asked, his voice are shaking from fear

"You got anything else in your speech" The president questioned

"Uhhh no! Let the festival begin! Yeah!" Tubbo said glancing back at us, his emotions showed fear.

"Are you done with the speech?"

"Yeah!"

Schlatt coughed a bit before standimg next to Quackity. He whispered something in his ear before givig something to Schlatt.

It was a button.

Schlatt pressed the button giving walls covering Tubbo.

"What are you- What are you doing Schlatt?" Tubbo asked as his body were trapped between the walls.

The crowd became dead silent when Schlatt spoke with annoyance in his tone.

"Tubbo, I will cut to the chase alright?"

I stood up from my seat but got pulled down by Techno.

"And it really sucks for me to say this infront of everyone. Tubbo...I know what you've been up to"

His eyes widened as his secret was now revealed infront of us

"W-what are you talking about? What have I been up to?" This sentence reminded me of the arguement between me and dream

"What have you been up to, he says, what have I been up to" The goat man laughed "You are conspiring! With the idiots, with the tyrants?" He exclaimed "That we kicked out of this land, this great country, months ago. Tubbo, I don't know if you know this but treason isn't exactly a respectable thing around here. I know what you have been doing so don't try and tell me that you have done nothing" He paused making Tubbo wanting to talk but didn't got the chance "Do you know what happens to Traitors Tubbo?"

"Uh-"

"Nothing good" Schlatt said making Tubbo speechless. Schlatt turned his face to us "Techno would you come up here for a second" He said then turned at me softening his face "And of course you, my dear Y/N, come up here"

Me and Techno faced each other before going up on the stage.

We were standing before Tubbo and infront of everyone. Our cloaks getting caught by the wind and our crown that was shining through the light source infront of us.

"Yes Mr. President?" We asked Schlatt

Quackity looked at his president with a confused and fear expression.

"Techno and Y/n, if you two could be so kind"

"What are you aking for Schlatt?" Techno questioned the man

"Listen, I only called you two for some special favors. I mean...we go way back"

"Schlatt- what are you talking about?" Quackity asked

"You two. I need you to kill this boy before you" Schlatt said with a smirk in his face "I WANT YOU TWO TO KILL HIM, RIGHT NOW. ON THIS FUCKING STAGE!" Schlatt shouted at us then glared at Techno.

I looked back at the left building where I last saw the duo, they were still standing there watching us.

"GUYS DON'T DO IT!!" I heard Niki cried "PLEASE DON'T LISTEN TO HIM!" She looked at me as her tears were flowing down through her cheeks but I ignored it and sighed

"Schlatt, what are you doing?" Asked the Fox

"Are you forgetting that he is the fucking traitor? MY RIGHT HAND MAN IS A TRAITOR! I WOULD RATHER RULE ALONE THAN RULE WITH A TRAITOR" He spatted back

We were just standing here listening to their cries and pleads to not listen to their president. Even Quackity himself didn't like the idea.

"Schlatt, listen...we got him trapped, he is not in a jail...isn't that enough for breaking the rules?" Quackity asked

"Not enough" The horned man said with no emotions in his voice

"But..that should-" Quackity stopped talking as soon as Schlatt shaked his head at him

"Do it now."

Me and Technoblade looked at Tubbo who was shaling in fear

"Y/n? Techno?" Tubbo gazed at the both of us.

We got no choice than to load our Crossbows with fireworks. We pointed it towards Tubbo before firing it.

"Tubbo, we're so sorry..."

We watched Tubbo wept until our triggers were pulled.

The explosion of our fireworks were strong enough making the President and Quackity stumble back.

After firing it towards Tubbo, my emotions were becoming happy. I smiled uknowingly and faced infront of the stage.

"TUBBO!!" We heard Tommy at the building before using his pearl to appear infront of us "WHAT THE FUCK??!!" Tommy raised his sword to us but it got blocked by Techno.

Techno was still staring at the bloody Tubbo inside the walls. After that, he broked his gaze then faced the same thing I am facing.

We smiled at each other before loading more sets of Fireworks then launching into the crowd infront of us.

We were laughing so hard while shooting our fireworks off until we decided to leave.

"Come on" Techno said as we run off using our tridents. We were leaving the place alone with them.

- - - - -
A/N: erhm...yeah? UhhhhhHhhhhhhh I hope this was okay👁👄👁-

Also here is the art that my friend made-! She don't want it to post it because she doesnt wanna get exposed HAHA loser-

Anyways here it is:

You can follow her in her instagram 'ardethj' she is fucking underated and needed a lot of love

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.2K 2.3K 23
"𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖞'𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖞 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖔𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙." Woohoo here we go bois. This is going to be my romanticized version of the L'Manburg...
43.2K 1.3K 16
RIP TECHNOBLADE This book will still be up just to keep the memory of him alive. {<FINISHED>} This is a technoblade x read...
3.4K 126 18
Y/N was optimistic about the first Election in L'Manberg. After all, everyone loved Wilbur and Tommy, didn't they? There was no way they would lose...
342 31 15
Locked away behind the thick obsidian walls, the infamous Dream has finally taken down his one true enemy; Tommyinnit. The child who had created all...