PYSCHO| Ryujin X reader.

De omonim_

"I'm not insane. I'm just inlove with you . " she said. Mais

PROLOGUE
Start of the Day.
Begin
found you.
pt.2
5.
6
7.
8
9.
10.
12.
13.
STRANGERS FROM HELL.
14.
15
16
17
Announcement
ANNOUNCEMENT
18

11.

948 40 7
De omonim_

"It's just a joke, come back here"

I said as I look at her who's walking upstairs. After some minutes, I saw her all dressed up. I didn't bother to ask and just let her and her friend go and leave. I left alone and no one to talk to.

"She didn't even told me where she's going..."I mumbled. Then my phone rang, yeji's calling so I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Yow, You free? Let's go to the amusement park. " she said.

"Actually I.." I was about to say that I don't have the keys to the house, or the spare one. But found it on the top of the table. "Yeah I'm free." I said and got ready. I left the house all dressed up and waiting for yeji to come. After some minutes, she arrived and we drove off.

It took us an hour since the amusement park is about to open in an hour. After that we went in all excited.

"Waaaaah,I'm old for this but I still enjoy these kind of rides." She said as her eyes wandered around.

"Yeah, same."I answered . I still think of where does ryujin and lia went.

"Don't be so sad, this place supposed to hypen us up. Come on!" She said and pulled me towards the ferris wheel.

We hopped off the ride and went to another rides. After  three of those, we started to feel a little tired and hungry so we went to find a food to eat.

"Yah,this sweet corn is so delicious" she said while eating.

"Yeah, the food here so is so delish but too expensive for me. " I answered.

"Omo.." she mumbled.

"Why?"

She looked at some person where I really can't see.
She suddenly tapped me a lot of times making me shout in pain.

"Oh mian, is that ryujin?" She asked.

"Oh?where??"I said and tried to looked for her.

Suddenly she looked at me with a silly face.

"Where is she?" I asked and still looking for her.

"Already fell for her eh?" She said and laughed "i'm just kidding, she's not here."

"Yah. "I said and slapped her on her arms.

"That hurts..anyway..are you good?let's go for some bump car. "

"Maybe I'll just go for that."I said and pointed at the gun booth.

"Trying your skills eh?okay, go" she said. "I'll be there at  the bump car station" she added and headed there.

Because of excitement, I went to the booth I want and tried to aim for the little soldiers, 10 soldiers is equivalent for a big stuff toy and I want that Ice bear.
I aimed at the target but a little lacking in skills. I only hit 1 out of 10 but still didn't gave up. As I tried it for the third time, I only hit 4 to 5 soldiers and I felt a little grumpy about it. But then..

"One more.." the person beside me said. I looked at the person and it's ryujin. She took the toy gun and put it between my hands.

"Don't look at me look at the target." She said. Then I shifted gaze at the soldiers. "You should relax, your arms is getting too high, the gun has its recoil so the bullets go up, you should go down a little bit." She said and held my hand to guide it. "Now shoot."

After some shots, I took out all ten and the man who's incharge at the booth gave me the bear I want.

"Thankyouuuu~" I said to the man. I looked at the bear and hugged it.

She looked at me with her hands in her pocket, all serious.

"Thankyou..." I said and bowed.

"Hmm..welcome, I guess." She said and left.

"Wait..where are you going?"

"Anywh--" but she completely cutted off.

"Yah? Where did you go? Here"lia said and handed her an icecream. Not too long, yeji came back and approached me.

"Yow, you won!!" Yeji said and we both hugged. "Oh..ryujin..Hi.."she said and bowed. Ryujin greets her and bowed as well.

"Since it's the four of us, how about we go together?" Yeji said.

"Sure." Lia answered. We both went to the rides we want to hop on to and enjoyed the day.

After the enjoyment we had, we went home by ourselves. As I walk around carrying my stuff toy, I can't stop thinking about her as well. She's not beside me since lia wants her to take her home.

"Hmm...what name should I name you..." I said and talked at the toy. "I know you're an icebear but I want to make it more...complex..how about.. usoongi?" I think deeper since I still want other than that.

"Hmm how about ryusoongi? That's good for a name. Since I have a crush at the person who helped me get you" I said to the bear and touched her nose.

"Hey, ryusoongi...do you think ryujin loves me?" I suddenly asked. "Or like, have a crush on me.."

I looked at the bear acting like it's talking.

"Yeah, I know but I hope she likes me...or just confess to me so I don't get a little embarassed about my feelings for her.."

Then my phone rang.

"Hello, mom?"

"Hello? Where are you? Come on we need to go home, the neighbours here told us that you both left. I texted ryujin and thanked her since I think she's a busy person to invite at our house.."

"Oh..." That's the only thing I said. I don't want to go home, I want to spend more time with her. But I don't have a choice. The call ended and I'm close to ryujin's house. I left the keys and left a text for her to read, then went inside the car my parents used and went home.

RYUJIN'S POV.

"Come in, you look a little tired. You can sleep here tho. "Lia said .

"Oh, no it's okay. I'll just take a bus and go home"

"Really..okay..then.."

"Bye it is then, thanks for the day you spare." I said and bowed.

"R..ryujin?" I heard her called.

"Yeah?"

"Do you like Jiyeon?"

"As what?like have feelings for her..?"

"Yeah...?"

"I guess so...I don't know. I'm still not sure of it. "I said and smiled. "I'll get going."

I walked and waited at the bus stop, I took my phone and saw a message at jiyeon's mom.

"Hi ryujin, I'm here at your house. I just wanted to thank you for taking care of our little girl. You helped the most. And also, we took care of the documents we need to transfer her at her new school in canada. "

"Wha..t?" I mumbled. "No.." since there's no bus arriving, I went running towards my home. It took me minutes to arrive but all I see was nothing. She left.

Then I saw a message from her.

"Thankyou..for letting me rest at your house, and also helping me at everything. I'll remember you. Ryujin.." she said.

"Fuck!" I shouted in frustration.

JIYEON'S POV.

"Where are we going mom? We just drove passed our house. "

"We have a flight going to canada."

"Wait..what? Why didn't you tell me this?you didn't inform me." I asked in frustration and also not telling ryujin where I'm heading to.

"Sorry about that"my father said. " it's just sudden business."

"But you can leave me here. Why do we need to move from here to canada?! DAD I HAVE FRIENDS HERE."

"Don't shout at your father!" My mother said.

"It's okay hon. "He said and patted my mother's shoulder. " sorry baby, it's just..business please bare with us.."

"I didn't even let a proper goodbye to ryujin..."

"We told her..okay? There's no need to worry about."my father said. We arrived at the airport and waited for the plane to arrive.

I took my bear and stared at it with tears in my eyes.

"I should've kissed you for the last time. I should've hugged you, I should've..." I mumbled as my tears fall.

Omonim_

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

12K 506 5
"Can you hold me? Just for tonight, please."
62.5K 2.6K 23
{Mina ff} "Will you be my player 2?"
30.6K 772 15
"Just tell me if you wanna marry me and lets get it over with."
104K 5.8K 32
[Book 2 of 30 Days in love with a stranger] "It is not the end.. our story is just begin"