Husky Boy (Haruto Treasure Fa...

By dianaathene

"How about we fall together, Aria?" Aria went to Japan in the middle of her college holiday. She would live... More

«one»
«two»
«three»
«four»
«five»
«six»
«seven»
«eight»
«nine»
«ten»
«eleven»
«twelve»
«thirteen»

«fourteen»

518 26 18
By dianaathene

♡♡♡

Aria's Journal
March, 2013
Day 42 in Japan

I remember sleeping together with my Mom and Dad when I was still a child.

The last time I slept with them? Maybe it's been 5 years ago. My friend convinced me if sleeping with parents is uncool! So I decided to sleep alone even-though I'm scared as hell, nevertheless I get used to it until now.

But last night, I was sleeping together with Airi-chan and Haru-chan, and I was in the middle FYI! To be honest? It feels incredible! It's so warm, fuzzy, and— stink. Why stink? Because we kept farting to annoy each other, and Haru-chan's fart was THE STINKIEST.

Remind me again to sleep together with them when the dinner isn't something fish— because I swear Haru's fart smells fishy.

LMAO HIS FART IS 'FISHY'.

Ah, I'm so funny!

♡♡♡

***
2 Unread Messages from Haruto

Haruto
It's midnight for a God's sake

Haruto
Why aren't you sleeping instead of screaming like you just met a psycho killer on your bedroom

Me
HARUTO HAGAJSKSLSJSKALAKSKSLSL

Haruto
Tf?

Haruto
R u drunk

Haruto
DID U STEAL FATHER'S DRINK?

Me
No stupid i'm still a girl with manner didnt I tell you

Haruto
So why do you look like you're drunk

Me
I'm drunk of your lips 🥺

Haruto
..............

Haruto
God your character escalated quickly when it comes to texting

Me
Ofc. In here, im more reckless

Haruto
Then I'll go there

Me
Uhm

Me
What

Haruto
Open the door

Me
NOT IN FREAKING WAY

Me
I LOCK MY DOOR FORTUNATELY

Haruto
you forgot i have the key

Haruto
Key of connecting door between our room

Haruto
I'm comingggg

Me
YOU LITTLE SHIT

***

The door was opened immediately as soon as Haruto's last text.

"This is a crime! Invasion!" I shouted when he closed the door behind him.

Haruto rolled his eyes. "In case you forgot, this is my house."

"And I'm the guest! I should be treated nicely!" I replied irritably.

He sat on my bed, laying his back comfortably— then pulled me into his warm hug. I could feel his breath on the top of my head and his thumping heart on my cheeks.

"I am treating you nicely now," Haruto murmured softly.

My stomach is twisting hard right now because of this proximity.

"OHMYGOSHSHSH." I babbled unclearly on Haruto's broad chest.

Haruto chuckled with his husky voice, making my stomach twisted more.

"Calm down, noona." he said while patting my back gently.

"HOW CAN I?" I almost screamed in frustration.

"You were calm when we were kissing." he replied jokingly. "Or freeze?"

"SHUT UP."

"Sssh, lower your voice, please? Or I'll make you shut your mouth... Is that you want?" Haruto asked, he was giving me his mischievous smirk from there.

I blushed crazily, recalling our kissing back in the beach. The sudden urge to scream was uprising again from inside me, even-though I did that countlessly this night.

The way Haruto was kissing me— I couldn't believe he's younger than me. I never kissed before (again, please don't judge me!!), and clearly I have no experience to be compared with, but I could tell Haruto is such a good kisser.

He kissed confidently. If it would make sense. But there's no way could describe how did he kiss. I almost fell in my knees when his lips was suddenly on mine, and he started to move his lips and devoured my lips like—

"AAAAARGHHHH." I screamed again, couldn't hold it.

"What the fuck, Aria-chan?" asked Haruto confusedly.

"Haruto, you will make me die young, I'm sure." I muttered weakly.

"Aria, you're so cute." he said softly.

"See?" I said in exasperation.

Haruto laughed. "Let me sleep in here," he suddenly asked with his puppy eyes.

"NO, YOU CAN'T." I half-screamed half-whispered to him. You're gonna make my heart stopped.

"Why?" he pouted.

"Because your fart stinks." I made up the reason, but it was true though. I still could remember Haruto's stinky farts years ago clearly. It was horrible.

"God, it was years ago! I won't fart with no manners in front of my girl!" he whined.

My girl. He called me as his girl. GOSH. Oh my, the way he said it so easily.

"Anyway, since when do you have the key to the connecting door?" I asked curiously.

"Well, I used this room as my storage room, so I was given the key to access this room easier."

"Even after I sleep here?! What if you use the key and sneaking to this room while I was sleeping?!"

"Gosh, you're too much. I'm not the Edward Cullen, you know." he joked.

"Definitely not. But I could be the Bella Swan, because I'm the lucky bitch with handsome people too."

Haruto raised his eyebrow. "You're cuter, though."

"Of course I am." I replied shamelessly.

"Geez, you're unbelievable." Haruto whined. "Oh, let's talk about our next destination. Where do you want to go, huh?"

I groaned. "Should we? I'm still tired, though."

"Make most of our time, you said it clearly— remember?" he quipped.

"Well! It shouldn't be to wander outside! We can spent time here."

"You want to cuddle all day, I see."

I pinched him. "No— I mean, not all day. Not gonna lie cuddling is the best idea. BUT— I mean, we can spent time in home and this neighborhood instead. We still have bunch things to do in reminiscing our moments."

"Okay, then. Whatever you want." Haruto agreed easily.

"Oh, look at you— so obedient now."

"Of course, I just want to make my girl happy." Haruto grinned widely, making my heart went fast more, even after he flirted.

"Can you shut up?" I punched his chest gently.

Haruto only chuckled. We remained silent, enjoying our cuddle, until I started to get sleepy. My eyes start to blink over and over, ready to shut down so my mind could wander to the dreamland. Usually, I would give up easily, but right now I was with Haruto so I wanted to stay longer as I could in this moment.

"Aria?" Haruto called me. I couldn't respond— turns out this sleepiness was worse than I thought. "Are you sleeping?" he asked.

"Hmm," I could only mumbled.

Haruto let a small laugh. "Sleep then, my girl." he whispered softly. "Dream of me."

I wanted to reply him sooo badly, but my mind started to wander to somewhere else.

Haruto, I like you so much, to the point my heart hurts whenever I think this only last for 1 week.

Faintly, I heard Haruto was chuckling— and I could feel his soft, small peck on my forehead.

And my mind brought me to the dreamland.

***

A/N

BRB GOOGLING HOW TO BE ARIA BECAUSE GUYS SHE'S REALLY A LUCKY BITCH. 😭😭😭

Anyway! Hope you guys stay safe and healthy, please take care of your physic and mind as well~

Please kindly give your supports to this story through your votes and comments!!

And lastly, if you don't mind let's be mutuals on Twitter! My username is @/BlueAthene but please bare with my multi-ass stan and mostly fangirling with Bahasa though 😂

HOPE YOU LOVE THIS PART!! ❤️✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.5K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
1.1M 37.1K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
412K 24.8K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.3M 57.4K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC