forever my baby

By urthangel

"i love you maddy. you're my entire world." "i love you too, you're forever my mom." "and you're forever my b... More

𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

2.4K 57 4
By urthangel

i've never felt this way before. that emptiness has taken over me. i couldn't eat, i couldn't talk, i couldn't move. i stayed in the same spot for at least two days. i didn't have my phone and i didn't have maddy. i had nothing.

nothing mattered anymore. i managed to fuck up one of the best things to ever happen to me. i managed to fuck up being a mother, a daughter, a girlfriend and a friend. i stared at the wall for hours and hours. i have no purpose.

they wouldn't even let me see my own daughter. i'm not even in the right mindset to be a stable mom.

i sat there and sat there. thinking of every single way i've fucked up in my lifetime. i'd cry for a few hours then stare at the wall again. everything faded away.

i wasn't sure what day it was or what time it was. i've been in here for a while though.

maybe a week.

they leave food by my door every night. when i get too hungry, i move the dresser a little bit and grab the plate then i push the drawer back and go back to my spot.

a part of me feels like i'm being too dramatic. that i overreacted.

but i didn't.

i love mason with my entire heart. i never wanted to lose him.

he was always special to me in a way i'll never understand. from the second he hit me in the face at the park, he was there for me.

when my parents divorced, he was there.

when i lost riley, he was there.

when i had no one, he was there.

when i had a pregnancy scare, he was there to help me figure out what i was going to do.

when i was being talked about at graduation, he had my back.

when parker left me, he was there.

when i gave birth, he was there.

i didn't just lose the love of my life, i lost my best friend.

i will never find anyone like him.

and that thought was stuck in my head as i layed there.

☀︎☀︎☀︎

a few days later

"we don't know what to do. it's almost been a month. she never really comes out. you're probably the only person she'll talk to." i listen to them talk outside of the door. i just finished crying and my head hurts. i had no medicine in here, i just slept my headaches away.

i slowly sit up wondering who they're talking to. there's two knocks on the door. "bri? it's me liam."

i listen.

"i was wondering if you could just talk to me. let me know that you're okay. i just want to know if you're okay." his voice is different. he's actually worried.

this entire time i've been in here, i knew i wasn't going to get better. i wasn't going to be fixed or healed. liam couldn't heal me.

but hearing his voice for the first time in a while triggered something in me. hope.

whatever gets me my daughter back.

i slowly get up and walk to the door. "can you open the door?" he asks gently. i hesitate before putting my hand on the drawer. "it's just me out here." he says but i know for a fact i heard lauryn and sams voice. i pull on the drawer to move it but i'm way weaker now.

i drag it as hard as i can until there's enough space to fit out of the door. i reach for the doorknob. there's complete silence. i unlock it and open the door quickly to reveal a tall liam standing there.

with everyone down the hall watching.

"liar." i say before desperately hugging him. he hugs me back tightly and i don't even cry. i just cling onto him. "he's gone." i say. "i know." he holds me tighter.

we just stand there hugging each other. "you stink... like really bad." he makes me laugh. i feel like i haven't done that in a long time.

i feel bad. the only time i stepped into the shower was to just sit there fully clothed and let the water run over me. i barely even brushed my teeth.

"are you okay?" he asks quietly. "no." i shake my head. "okay."

silence.

"do you want to go to my office?" he asks. i nod.

more silence.

"are you able to shower and get ready?" he's soft.

"i think so." i start to slowly loosen my grip on him. "okay good." i hear movement and he lets go of me. "i'll be waiting for you right here. take your time." i nod and go back into my room.

☀︎☀︎☀︎

"please eat." he begs from his desk. i look at the smoothie cup on the table in front of me. he got me a burger from my favorite place and my favorite smoothie. i grab the smoothie not wanting to eat anything. "okay, the smoothie. we're making progress."

i start drinking it and my stomach thanks me. "do i still stink?" i joke. i didn't even get ready. i just took a shower, brushed my teeth, brushed my hair into a bun and put on a hoodie and sweats.

"no thank god." he jokes back.

silence.

"what happened bri?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 10.6K 35
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬, 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐖�...
50K 1.3K 43
After the sudden death of her sister, Sierra finds herself spiraling into a darkness she can't seem to get out of. She just can't picture living with...
12.8K 316 23
***completed*** "Amanda! Come back here!" My stepmother yelled at me. I hated her! I really hated that bitch! "Like I fucking care, you bitch!" I cu...