Naruhina: Mine.

By xXFoxy_FoxyXx

Naruto finally returns from 3 long years of training with the Pervy-Sage stronger, taller, and most of all, h... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five.
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Just a Thanks!
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
PLEASE READ NO MATTER WHAT!!!
Sorry guys.
Chapter Twelve.
Hey!!!
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Gaara x Reader
REAAAAD THEEEEEMMM!!!
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Last Chapter, Chapter Eighteen.

Chapter Six

10.6K 196 276
By xXFoxy_FoxyXx

OK guys, stuff the idea thing, I came up with a new chapter thanks to AnimeeeFoxx . Thanks alot! I would also like to thank @SarcasticChicGirl_01
. I got impatient so I decided to create my next chapter early for you all my lovelies! This takes place 3 years later, they are 21 now. (Lol I purposely did 21... What's 9 + 10? 21!) Okay peeps, here's the story!

Mystery POV,
I'm so excited for my date tonight! I also can't wait to get out of this office. Now I can see why Tsunade always tried to get away from work to drink! I giggled at the memories of her struggling from Shizune, trying to get into the bar. I sighed deeply. I just wish she was still here though... I wish she could have seen Naruto finally achieve his dream. I wish she could have seen Sasuke come back. I stopped walking and looked down to the ground. Why did they leave me? Why did she have to sacrifice herself for me?! Why did she have to jump infront of that darned spear!? Why did she have to die...? I felt a warm liquid tickle my cheeks. I gently brushed them with the back of my palm.

"Hello-" I abruptly got interrupted by a creepy and croaky voice.

"Hello little lady. How 'bout we hang and do somethin' nasty together? If tha' Dumbass of a Hokage *hic* ain't gonna make a move on ya' then I will!" He wrapped his arms around me painfully tight, I started to suffocate. I could smell sake lingering on his breath.

"You.... Bastard...!" I silently activated my Kekkei Genkai and hit all of the chakra points in his arms. I quickly and nimbly untangled myself from his lifeless arms and sent a strong, chakra filled kick to his gut, sending him flying through three walls. Hm, I'll have to fix those later. Walls I mean, not all of his bones. He was a pretty muscular man, but WAAAAY too big to be pleasing. He was at least 2 metres tall, by my judgement. I shushined over to where the ruins laid. Oh yeah, and his body. I picked the drunk up by his collar and lifted him at least 2 feet off the ground.

"If you think you will be able to take by virginity, then you can kiss your own ass, 'cause you won't be kissing mine!" I whisper/yelled at him bitterly. I threw him back down and rolled my shoulders to release the built up tension. I heard a few people applause and heard a few wow's and scary...'s around the villagers.

"Lady Hinata, you certainly have grown exceptionally strong!" One of them said.

"Remind me never to mess with you!"

"I cannot believe your progress milady."

"Yeah, Lady Hinata, you have gotten amazingly strong." Said a very, very, distinguished voice. I turned around to see my love, Naruto. I immediately attached myself to him with my lips as my arms wrapped around his neck. I smiled lovingly and gave him an Eskimo kiss. (If you don't know what it is, it's when you rub your nose with someone and go side to side.)

"What a wonderful way to greet on a Monday morning."

"Trust me, I enjoyed it too. And don't call me 'Lady Hinata'! You know how I feel when you call me that!" I giggled. Ugh, thank Kami I ditched that stutter and blush. All it did was embarrass me further.

"That was quite a show you put on there. It surely woke everyone up." He chuckled.

"Are you going to arrest him?"

"Yeah. No one touches my Hinata-koi and gets away with it." He said as he nuzzled his forehead into the crook of my neck.

"Hey Hina-koi, wanna go back to my apartment? I have the day off!" He beamed at me.

"Really?! Fantastic! More time with my Naru-koi!" I giggled and squinted like in an anime.

"Hehehe all you hear from those too is 'Naru-koi! Hina-koi! Naru-koi! Hina-koi! Koi, Koi, Koi!'" One of the villages exclaimed sweetly. We both perked up at that comment.

"HAHA! I knew someone was gonna say that! Remember when I said that, what, 3 years ago?"

"Yeah! You did too!"

"How cool was that?"

"Pretty cool" I said calmly yet sweetly. I looked into those amazing, dazzling cerulean orbs and sighed. I still cannot believe I ended up with this amazing man...

***{Time Skip To Apartment}***

As Naruto carried me bridal style to his room, he looked like he had forgotten something.

"W-Wait here, Hina-koi!" He rushed as he dropped me onto the couch.

"U-uh, Okay?" He rushed into his room and there was several thuds and swear word coming from his room. I sucked in a breathe through my teeth as if I was in pain when I heard Naru-koi moan and cuss after he supposedly hit something. Man, is his room so messy?! Wait... Whenever I was like this with Neji and Father... I was hiding something important... Is Naruto hiding something from me? The bangs and cusses ceases and he tumbled down the stairs.

"Is everything okay, Naru-koi?"

"Heheheh! U-uh everything's f-fine." I looked at him, pursed my lips, narrowed my eyes and tilted my head up on an angle to try and make him break. It always works.

"U-u-uhm.... Er... I-I can't tell you what it is so please don't try to make me talk!" He said with his hands up in defence. I continued looking at him intently.

"I-it's nothing! I swear!" He pleaded. I decided to drop it and sighed in defeat.

"Fine, but you're gonna tell me later."

"Yes, I will." Man... I'm worried... Is he cheating on me? Does he have a friend with benefits? What is it? Is it big?

"Shall we get ready for the date? It's 7:30." I offered.

"Of course, koi." He smiled his normal cheerful smile. I caught him fiddling around with something in his pocket. What is it? Well, I shouldn't pry. I'll leave it be.

***{Time Skip To Date}***

We arrived at an extremely expensive looking restaurant. I sweat dropped. I guess my wallet's gonna be very empty after this... I wonder why he choose something so exquisite? Oh well, we really need to unwind, and why not do it at a fancy restaurant? I was just about to sit down when Naruto stopped me and pulled out my chair. How cute, he's trying to be a gentleman! When I sat, he hastily made his way to his seat. He wouldn't stop fiddling with his collar. He was wearing a dark navy tux with a light blue bow tie with matching dress shoes that went with his eyes. My, I didn't know he even owned these! I wore my most elegant dress I had. It was a beautiful lavender spaghetti strapped dress that went down to my ankles. It was tight at the top so that it showed off my curves and became flow-y from my waist down. It spread right out whenever I span. It made me feel like a princess! It had an intricate lace pattern at where it became flowy. In addition to the lace, it had 2 strips of thin see-through material that flowed behind me in the wind. It was my favourite dress.

Naruto looked like he was going to faint! He was trembling very much and was sweating a lot. What has gotten him so nervous?!

"Naru-koi? Is everything alright?"

"Huh? What? O-oh! Y-yeah! Ev-everything's fine! U-um, just keep e-eating..." He insisted sheepishly. Ok, what the hell is he hiding?!

"Naru, you're hiding something. I know it."

"H-Hina-koi, it's nothing to worry about! I-I knew y-you would catch on, b-but it's good... Trust me!" He tried to reassure. He took a deep breath and stood up. He took his glass and fork and tapped against it to grab everyone's attention. He cleared his throat and began to speak.

"Everyone, I, Naruto Uzumaki, love this woman, Hinata Hyuga. I'm sure all of you know how much I love ramen. Yes? Well, I love this woman EVEN MORE THAN ALL THE RAMEN IN THE WORLD!!! She makes me happier than any other person could. I have loved her ever since we were teens. She has cared for me when no one else would. If anyone tried to harm her, I would beat them to death. If they rip my arms off, I'll kick them to death. If they ripped my legs off, I'll bit them to death. If they ripped my head off, I'll glare them to death. If they gouged my eyes out, I'll curse them to death! Anything for my Hinata-koi." I began to tear up at his sweet words and started to tremble. Is he...?
He got down on one knee and pulled out a ring. It was so beautiful! I gasped and I lightly touched my lips and my eyes went wide.

"Hinata Hyuga, Will you complete me and marry me?"

"So this is what you were hiding, huh?" I giggled.

"I told you it was good." He chuckled as he half closed his eyes. I took a deep breath and answered his question.

AAAAAAAAND CLIFFHANGER!!! I know, you all hate me. Just bare with me, Kay? Hehehe, IM EVIL!!! I promise, I'll update soon! PLEASE DONT HURT ME!!!! Will Hinata say yes? Or will she decline? Stay patient and you will find out!

It's been a while since I've done a disclaimer, soooo yeah.
I DONT OWN NARUTO SHIPPUDEN, EVEN IN MY DREAMS!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 447 9
After war, Konoha is a happy village again. There are some new enemies in this fanfic. Will Naruto fall in love to Hinata? Is Kakashi starting to lik...
75K 2.3K 18
Hinata was kidnapped since childhood by the Akatsuki members and was forced to train under itachi, resulting being his comrade. Itachi grew a feeling...
7.6K 192 24
Hinata is doing what she always does love and cheer for Naruto from a far. She watches as he overcomes the many obstacles placed before him and gain...
157K 4.9K 30
What if The Last never happened? How would Hinata & Naruto fall in love? A re-telling of their romance in the canon universe with the whole cast. Sto...