𝑩𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝑩𝒚 𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊�...

By fangirl_hiraea

ᴀɴ ᴀᴜ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴜɴɪqᴜᴇ ᴍᴀʀᴋ /ᴛᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏ ɪɴ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱ... More

!!Notice For Readers!!
!!NOTICE FOR READERS🦋!!
Foreword
All About Enhypen's Soulmate 🦋
°Lilly x Idols Interaction°
°Lilly guesting on shows°
°formula of their relationship°
¦¦\\¦¦ 🔹🔹𝙑𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚🔹🔹 ¦¦\\¦¦
¦¦\\¦¦🔸🔸 𝙑𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚🔸🔸 ¦¦\\¦¦
¦¦\\¦¦🔹🔹 𝙑𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚 🔹🔹¦¦\\¦¦
¦¦\\¦¦ 🔸🔸𝙑𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚🔸🔸 ¦¦\\¦¦
🦋 Lilly's Haven 🦋
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 & 𝐄𝐍-𝐓𝐄𝐑 🔑
EN-Note 📝
🦋 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐨 𝐊 𝐆𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 🦋
ʙᴇ ᴏʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟ 🦋 ᴋᴋ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ 🦋 ᴛʜᴜᴍʙ(3x)
🦋𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏🦋
𝕋𝕏𝕋 & 𝔼ℕ- ℙ𝕃𝔸𝕐𝔾ℝ𝕆𝕌ℕ𝔻 𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝
𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 [ 𝔼ℕ- &ℍ𝕀 𝟚 ]
EN'OCLOCK
EN'OCLOCK
EN'OCLOCK
EN'OCLOCK
EN'OCLOCK
𝗝𝗮𝘆-𝗙𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗼𝗻
Prologue 🦋
Chapter 01 🦋
Chapter 02 🦋
Chapter 03 🦋
Chapter 04 🦋
Chapter 05🦋
Chapter 06🦋
Chapter 07🦋
Chapter 09🦋
Chapter 10🦋
Chapter 11🦋
Chapter 12 🦋
Chapter 13 🦋
Chapter 14 🦋
Chapter 15 🦋
Chapter 16 🦋
Chapter 17🦋
Chapter 18🦋
Chapter 19 🦋
Chapter 20 🦋
Chapter 21 🦋
Chapter 22🦋
𝗕𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 : 𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝗢𝗻𝗲
Chapter 23 🦋
Chapter 24 🦋
Chapter 25🦋
Chapter 26 🦋
Chapter 27 🦋
Chapter 28 🦋
Chapter 29 🦋
Chapter 30 🦋
Chapter 31 🦋
Chapter 32 🦋
Chapter 33 🦋
Chapter 34 🦋
Chapter 35 🦋
Chapter 36 🦋
Chapted 37 🦋
Chapter 38 🦋
Chapter 39 🦋
Chapter 40 🦋
Chapter 41 🦋
Chapter 42 🦋
Chapter 43 🦋
Chapter 44 🦋
Chapter 45 🦋
Chapter 46 🦋
Chapter 47🦋
Chapter 48 🦋
Chapter 49 🦋
Chapter 50 🦋
Chapter 51 🦋
Chapter 52 🦋
Chapter 53 🦋
Chapter 54 🦋
Chapter 55 🦋
Chapter 56 🦋
✧*:・゚♛𝘽𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧 : 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙡♚ *:・゚✧
Chapter 57 🦋
Chapter 58 🦋
Chapted 59 🦋
Chapted 60 🦋
Chapter 61 🦋
Chapter 62 🦋
Chapter 63 🦋
Chapter 64 🦋
Chapter 65 🦋
Chapter 66 🦋
Chapter 67 🦋
Chapter 68 🦋
Chapter 69 🦋
Chapter 70 🦋
Chapter 71 🦋
Chapter 72 🦋
Chapter 73 🦋
Chapter 74 🦋
Chapter 75 🦋
Chapter 76 🦋
Chapter 77 🦋
Chapter 78 🦋
Chapter 79 🦋
Chapter 80 🦋
Chapter 81 🦋
Chapter 82 🦋
Chapter 83 🦋
Chapter 84 🦋
Chapter 85 🦋
Chapter 86 🦋
Chapter 87 🦋
Chapter 88 🦋
Chapter 89 🦋
Chapter 90 🦋
Chapter 91 🦋
Chapter 92 🦋
Chapter 93 🦋
Chapter 94 🦋
Chapter 95 🦋
Chapter 96 🦋
Chapter 97 🦋
Chapter 98 🦋
Chapter 99 🦋
Chapter 100 🦋
Epilogue ( Part 1 ) 🦋🦋
Epilogue ( Part 2 ) 🦋🦋
Epilogue ( Last Part ) 🦋🦋
SPECIAL : Finally HOME 🦋
Alternative Epilogue 🦋
Alternate Epilogue ( Pt.2) 🦋
5 Years Later : Proposal
Oct/ 01 / 2028 : The Wedding
♡ 감사합니다 ♡
!!Shameless Plug Alert!!

Chapter 08🦋

4.5K 127 12
By fangirl_hiraea

We're on our way to the airport to return to Gimpo. I'm exhausted. I couldn't sleep well last night after learning that my ex was in Korea. I'm sure our paths will intersect sooner or later because the world isn't as huge as people believe. Things can happen, especially when we least anticipate them. Another issue is that my soulmates are unaware. We've only known each other for a week, so it's understandable that I don't want to tell them yet....right? An incoming call from my mother interrupted my overthinking.

"Hello lilly, we just arrived at the gimpo airport minutes ago and the fans swarmed us but thankfully we got out immediately "

" I also found out that the fans are waiting for you to arrive and they somehow know the exact time of your arrival because of fans who were able to get same flight ticket that you eight have "

"Expected it already mama. I am not surprised that they would leak our flight information" I sighed.

"I have tasked some bodyguards to wait for you at the escalator and help you get out of the airport as safely as we can "

"Alright mama, thank you. I'm concerned about the safety of the fans who are at the airport though, we want to get out safe but I want to make sure the fans are safe as well"

"Don't worry, the airport have also assigned security to assure the fans safety. I believe you already know what to do in situations like this so i'll leave you to it. Have a safe flight Amore (love)"

" yes mama, don't worry too much about us. I'll update you once we're out of the airport already"

"Okay, bye love"

"Bye mama"

“one thing before we leave, once we arrived in the airport it's better if we stay together as possible maybe divide ourselves in 2 groups of 4 and stick with each other even if it gets tough. Believe me, it's better if you atleast have someone with you rather than going alone” I suggested to them after the call with mama ended.

▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤1 Hr. And a half¤︎¤▪︎¤▪︎

The fans have already arrived, and as as soon as they see us, they rushed around us, shoving each other here and there, and all I can do is let out a sigh. In front are Heeseung oppa, Jay oppa, Sunoo, and Ni-ki, and I'm with Sunghoon oppa, Jungwon, and Jake oppa. We made it up the escalator and past the checks, but once we were almost out of the door, the pushing became more intense, resulting in all of us being forcibly pushed.

“Sunghoon oppa, hold Jungwon's hand, and Jungwon, hold my hand!” I cried, and they did as I instructed as Jake oppa collapsed from being pushed.

“Jake!!” I assisted him up, and now, instead of holding my hand, he's clutching my arm for dear life.

“I got you, it's okay, it's okay” I assured him as I swiftly grasped his hand.

Jake oppa is crying at this time, and everyone is rattled and scared because of what is happening now. My airpods are on my ear, and I'm on call with my mom, and I'm angry and upset that our private schedule was revealed.

“Mama, tell the bodyguards to come here and assist them. “This is getting out of hand” I told my mother, and soon after the bodyguards arrived and formed a baricade around us. After the bodyguards cleared a path, we briskly walked to where the van was and got in. I asked if they were okay, and they just nodded, still shaken and scared.

“lilly?”I was called by Jake Oppa.

“hmmm??”

“May I please have a hug?” he inquired, and I nodded, removing my seatbelt before standing up and approaching him, sitting sideways on his lap, and hugging him.

“Calm down, oppa, all of you are now safe” I said as I brushed his tears away with my thumb.

“Thank you for ensuring our safety earlier, princess....we should have been the one to  do that, but thank you” Sunghoon oppa said.

“Of course, oppa, we're soulmates, aren't we? I want you guys to be safe because this is the first time you've been in this circumstance, and I've been in a lot of them. I wanted to make sure nothing awful happened to you folks” I told them.

" Lilly, are you all okay?"

"Yes mama, we're all in the van safe and sound, currently on our way to the company"

"I am glad to hear that. I called to inform you that I'll be going to Bighit with your fathers to talk to your CEO about the safety issue"

" ohhh thank you mama and are there any possibilities that the body guards that you assigned for me would be not only my body guards but also theirs and will help to guard us whenever we need to travel and go out to public places??"

"yes, I'll tell your ceo about that lilly"

"thank you so much, you're the best"

"anything for my daughter and future son-in-laws"

"Mama!!" I forgot to mention she's on speaker and I can feel that my cheeks are now red in embarrassment.

"what? Its true though sooner or later they will also be my sons"

"I--- whatever mom I'll meet with you guys once we arrived but please don't let them get so angry or scare anyone. You know how scary they could get when they are angry"

" I know, dont worry I'll tell them to keep it professional. I got to go now, byee honey"

"bye mama and thank you again"

I am still sitting on jake oppa's lap cuz he would not let me go. We just talked about random stuff when I got a call from heeseung oppa which I answered and put it on speaker.

"Lilly, Babe are you and the others okay?" His voice greets me before I can even say hello.

"Well, hello to you too oppa and I'm fine—and so are the rest of the boys. How about you and the others?"

"we're safe in the van and  just scared and shaken up because of what happened earlier..."

"it's normal to be scared when you're in that kind of situation oppa. I'm just glad no one got seriously hurt"

"Mee too, but I want to ask you something though and I'm pretty sure the others are also curious about it"

Fuck. Hopefully its not about the phone call last night—oh wait we're not roommates so he won't know.....right?

"Uhh ask away"

"why are you not that scared when you found out that fans are waiting for us at the airport?"

Oh thank the heavens! Hallelujah!

" I'm still scared oppa. Scared and concerned about the safety of everyone at the airport because I don't want anyone to get hurt or be in a risky situation. Honestly, what we experienced is not even half of what I had experience in the hands of Paparazzi"

"My parents are actually going to the company today and talk to ceo about what happened today and I asked mom if my personal body guards can guard and protect you guys also when we go to public places which she said that she will talk to them about it"

"okay, thank you babe"

" anything for you guys, your safety is also important and if anything bad happened to you guys and I didn't do anything to help you, mom's going to nag at me *chuckles * seriously like you guys haven't known each other for a long time but it seems like you already got my mom on your side"

"And probably my fathers and siblings as well" I added.

"I'm glad that you're mom like us"

" yeahhh, and she actually calls you guys 'my son in law' "

"now I know how lachlan oppa felt when mom called his soulmate 'my future daughter in law' and boy did I regret laughing at him. I'm just glad she haven't done to me what she did to lachlan oppa.....yet" letting out a nervous chuckle in the end as laughs can be heard from the phone and the boys that I'm in the van with.

"what did she do to your brother?"

"well, mom showed his soulmate his pictures ever since he was a baby and told his soulmate few embarrassing moments of my brother. I'm just keeping my hopes up for that not to happen to me"

"ahahahahaha now we wanted to see your baby pics"

" nope. I don't want you guys to see it, maybe in the future but not right now "

"okay okay , see you later our queen, byee" the call ended few minutes before we have arrived at the company.

When we arrived at the company, we just practiced and updated the fans by posting selcas. Hours gone by when pdnim walked in the practice room and we stood up to greet him then in came my parents.

“papa!!” I ran to papa first and hugged him.

“I missed you papa” I said while hugging him.

“I missed you more sunshine, now give your other fathers a hug to before they become jealous” papa said as he put me down and released from the hug.

“Dada!! I missed you”

“I missed you more sweetheart” he replied and kissed my temple then put me down.

“dad! I missed you”

“I missed you too sunshine, I'm glad you're not hurt” dad said and let me go.

“thankfully none of us got any serious injuries or got hurt badly” I said relieved.

“At the time, the only thing on my mind was that what happened to me previously would not happen again” My members all looked at me with curiosity and had no idea what I was referring to.

“What exactly do you mean?What occurred the previous time this happened?” pdnim inquired, and my parents nodded that I can inform them.

“Last month, I competed in a competition and collaborated with a photographer in Japan. Except for me entering a competition and planning to release the photos I got right after I returned from Japan, all of the information is kept private. However, without our knowledge, my flight information was leaked, and when I arrived here from Japan, I was swarmed by a crowd of people” I started relieving the memories.

“I have body guards with me, but it's still difficult to deal with when no matter how many times you tell them to stop, they won't listen and will try whatever to come closer to you.The situation has gotten so bad that I need to be rushed to the ER” I told them, and the members all looked astonished and concerned.

“what?? ER?!” The boys yelled, and I nodded.

“She needed to be evaluated because she was having trouble breathing and had a minor injury as a result of the situation” Dad added.

“pdnim, may I ask what's the purpose of your visit today?” I asked Bang PD.

“I wanted to talk to you about what happened today, particularly you, lilly ssi” pdnim remarked.

“me??”

“Yes, I'd like to thank you for stepping up and telling them to stick together and making sure everyone is safe and not separated from one another” pdnim said, and I bowed.

“I believe anyone in my position would do the same, especially if they are aware of what is to come and the possibilities of what may occur” I explained.

“So, now whenever you're out in public, we'll have guards with you at all times to make sure you guys don't get hurt, and lilly ssi, you have your own body guards that will also help in protecting your whole group during group outings” pdnim explained, and we agreed.

“I actually asked mom if the body guards assigned to me could help protect my other members as well, and I'm glad mom agreed” I grinned, and they did as well.

“one more thing, lilly ssi”

“What exactly is it, pdnim?”

“I know you're still active on your Instagram account, so I'm allowing you to make an IG live today to address what happened personally; we've already released a fan etiquette on Weverse, but I think fans would also like to hear from any of you guys” pdnim explained.

“So, I can make an ig live right now and am allowed to answer questions about what happened today?” I asked, and he nodded.

“We'll be here to keep an eye on you” pdnim stated.

“Okay, pdnim” I took my tripod from my bag and placed it on the floor, then sat crisscross with my background the black wall, and I quickly started my IG live.

“hello everyone woahhh I only turned on my live a few minutes ago but now a lot of folks are coming in. Anyway, hello everyone, this is Lillian, or Lilly for short” I began the live with a smile on my face.

“As for the airport incident, I just wanted to let you know that we're all fine and safe. Thankfully, nothing awful occurred to any of us” I assure everyone watching us.

“How do you feel about what happened in the airport earlier?” I read the comment aloud.

“hmmm, I'm very disappointed” I answered honestly.

“I know you're all excited to meet us and see us in person, but I didn't expect our flight information to be leaked by other people; it's a private schedule, but they leaked it” I sighed.

“We also want to meet all of you, but not in that way. I'm disappointed because etiquette, respect, and dignity have been forgotten, including the fact that we're humans too. We've been touched without our consent, have had our personal space and privacy invaded by people we call our fans. Please, please, please, I'm begging everyone to follow the etiquette that our company has released”

“That is not only for our sake, but also for yours; being crowded and mobbed at the airport is never fun, and it WILL result in an accident. This is not the first time I've asked supporters to respect me, to respect ENHYPEN's personal space, and to refrain from invading it in this manner. We are also humans; just because we are idols doesn't mean we don't have feelings or don't get hurt; we do, and it kills us to see our fans suffer as a result of other people's thoughtless attitudes”

“Please learn to respect our personal space and privacy. If the corporation says it's a private affair, then follow it and wait for us to announce a public event where you fans may see us and interact with us in an event designed for those things to happen or be done”

“Everyone please know your place, just because you wanted to see us very eagerly doesn't mean you have the right to leak our private information or personal information. We give you guys updates about us in sns almost everyday, sharing tmi and moments with you guys only to be repaid with what? Our information being leaked, being followed and our personal space being invaded by people, by sasaengs. Not to forget to mention all of us are minors—MINORS....yet that happened to us and to me again” I sigh for the nth time

“One more thing. IT IS NOT RIGHT TO STALK IDOLS AND INVADE THEIR PRIVACY JUST BECAUSE YOU WANT TO KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM AND LOVE THEM SO MUCH!! I think that's all I have to say and I wanted to address. I hope you guys would be responsible enough to follow whatever rules that are given for you guys to follow” I smile a bit.

“let me read some comments before I end the live” I announced and soon more comments have came up and most of them are 'sorry' or something between the line of asking forgiveness.

“I forgive you guys, I'm not blaming anyone in particular. What I'm just trying to say is that I hope what happened earlier will set as an example of what shouldn't be done or what people should not do. I hope everyone will do their part in preventing this from happening again. It will be prevented from happening by abiding the rules that are given and respecting us and our privacy. We only want you guys to be safe and not be in danger” I addressed to the viewers.

“How to marry lilly??” I read the question.

“I'm not really picky but as long as you can provide me with cuddles, tea and letting me use your hoodies sometimes then you can marry me. Just don't forget to bring the marriage contract when you meet me then I shall sign” I winked and laugh a little.

ENHYPEN just looked at me then they cleared their throat as if telling me to take back what I said making me let out a nervous laugh.

“on the second thought, you just have to be ENHYPEN in order to marry me” I answered letting out a nervous smile.

"woops goodluck lilly"

"we'll pray for you lilly to not be grilled by the boys"

"ENHYPEN be like 'she's ours now' "

“I wanted to know what's the answer of the question 'How to marry park sunghoon” she read another question.

“Actually I also don't know how to marry park sunghoon. I asked him that question yesterday but didn't get an answer from him so I am also as curious as you guys are” I told them and did the 🤷‍♀️ gesture.

“Sorry but I'll only marry my lilly” Sunghoon said out loud.

“you heard him, I think he's serious about what he said” I low-key wish that my cheek is not pink at this point.

“Will you post a singing cover with heeseung? We want to hear you sing with him” a fan commented.

“hmmm maybe I might post a singing cover with one of them but I'm not that confident when it comes to singing cuz I'm a rapper” I replied with a smile.

"you have a great voice, lilly

"I love your voice"

"I want to hear you sing moreee, you are #1 in my heart"

“aww thanks guys, maybe soon I'll post a song or dance cover with one of ENHYPEN members” I winked at the camera.

“okay, last question before I end the live” I swiped to read the comments.

“do you have any advices on people who wants to achieve their dream but afraid to do so?” a fan asked.

“Remember no dream is too big and no dream is too small. It's up to us if we want to run towards our goal or run away from it. Don't be afraid to take a risk and get out of your comfort zone because by pushing yourself out of your comfort zone you will know what's your weakness and strength. Don't be in a hurry and do it one step at a time as it takes time for us to bloom like a flower, if you don't water the plants everytime it needs to be watered it won't bloom so we need to be consistent on what you are doing and overcome your worries and fears as you take the path reaching for your end goal which is your dream” I gave my sincere advice to them.

“well, I have to end the live now. I'll be doing another live in the future and maybe I'll do it with enhypen next time. Stay safe guys and we love you mwahh bye bye” I waved at the camera and ended the live.

After the live ended, pdnim thanked me for addressing it professionally and complimented me about it then he had to leave and we all bowed down and thanked pdnim. My parents also left right after pdnim left. We resumed our practice and by 10 pm, called it a day and went back to the dorm to get ready for bed. I'll be sleeping beside sunoo tonight since he asked me too. After I finished, I climbed up the upperbunk bed of sunoo and layed down. Soon later, sunoo came up and immediately pulled me closer to him and hugged me.

“goodnight” I whispered.

“goodnight my moon” he replied and I look at him.

“why moon?” I asked him.

“well, people calls me the sunshine right?” I nod my head.

“then if I'm the sun then you're my moon to my sun” he said proudly.

“you're cheesy” I giggled silently.

“but you like it” he brushed my hair away from my face.

“goodnight” he whispered and I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

“I love you” I heard him say but I just brushed it off thinking that I might have only misheard it then completely head off to lala land.

Also the fact that I don't even know if I am ready to say those words to them when I literally just met them last week? It's a bit too early for me to say that....

For now, please be patient with me enhypen.

©{🐨}fangirl _hiraea,2022 ° thoroughly edited < spellings and grammars>

Final revision date : 2023, September

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 20 1
"𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗶'𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘂𝗽, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗮 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺." 𝗬𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝗛𝘄𝗮𝘆𝗼𝘂...
21.5K 760 7
❝𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙥𝙪𝙨𝙝 𝙪𝙨 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮.❞ A poly!soulmate!SVT x Fem!Reader The red string of fate
28.8K 802 16
seventeen ff. in a world where red writing develops on your skin at the age of eighteen, signifying the names of your fated soulmate or soulmates, bl...
6.7K 412 39
❝ It is a dangerous thing, pretence. A man ought to know what he is, even though he is not proud of it❞ She was a storm seeking solace. He was the su...