Corpse Husband: Why don't we...

By PuffysDad

I looked for a CH story but I never found one so I'm writing one. ---COMPLETED--- There will be no smut becau... More

First day
First day .2
Barbie doll
Bridge
School
Project
Old days
Memories
Stream
Stressful
Among us
A/N
People in the Story:
A/N
Cinema
THANK YOU
Sunny Day
Hanging out?
A/N
Past
Familiar?
Ruined?
A/N
Hospital
END
END (different)
A/N

A/N

3.7K 41 11
By PuffysDad

So first some basic knowledge.
Y/N- your Name.
L/N- last Name.
B/N- brothers Name.
F/C- fav. Colour.
F/F- fav. Food.

Small Information:
You are 17, you suffer from Anxiety, Depression, Insomnia. You have a rough past and got trough a lot of bullying. You can look like what every you want BUT for the story your astheatic(dunno how to spell that) is grungde, E-girl what ever you want to call it.

So first Imma say, I wont post regularly because I suck. This story will contain Tw: Selfharm, suicide thoughts and course words, bullying !!BUT I will but Tw's before the chapter!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 30.1K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
633K 32K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
765K 28.3K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
275K 8.1K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...