Monsters

By AmberFoxton

Maya Potter is Harry Potter's sister. Most people would assume that the two of them would share the spotlight... More

Introduction
one
two
three
four
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
Epilouge
Thank you

five

28.4K 627 316
By AmberFoxton

The next morning Malfoy was back to his arrogant and rude ways which was kind of a relief. He was late to breakfast to breakfast too so I guess yesterday was just some weird fluke.

My luck, he shows up for Potions class where I have to sit beside him. He sits down beside me angrily and aggressively. Lovely.

"Good morning to you too." I say. Why did I just say that? Just ignore him.

He raises an eye brow to me and then turns away from me.

Professor Snape walks into class and starts writing on the board. I take out my paper and start writing the notes but Malfoy doesn't move at all. Not a surprise he doesn't do the work, he's arrogant as fuck and thinks he's too good to do the work.

"Mr. Malfoy, are we boring you?" Professor Snape.

"Yes." Malfoy says calmly. 

"You could do it later tonight in detention if you would like." Professor Snape says.

"No fucking thank you." Malfoy snaps.

"Then you know what to do." Professor Snape says

Malfoy sits still for a moment but then gives in and takes out a piece of paper and starts copying the work down. I couldn't help but laugh at how childish he's acting right now.

"What's so funny?" Malfoy snaps at me.

"You're so childish." I say.

He turned his head to me slightly and I could see his face looks confused.

"What?" I ask him.

"You're being very brave lately." He says.

"I'm not scared of you."

"You should be." He says.

"Well I'm not. You're mean but I don't think you're dangerous."

"Clearly you don't know me then."

"Obviously I don't know you that well."

"Are we interrupting your conversation?" Professor Snape asks Malfoy and I.

"Yes." Malfoy says as he turns to Professor Snape.

Professor Snape smirks.

"Then you two can do the work later tonight in detention." He says.

Are you fucking kidding me?

"Whatever." Malfoy says.

"Pay attention." He snaps.

I look to Malfoy and roll my eyes at him. I'm pissed. I look to Theo and he's pissing himself laughing. Awesome. I look over to Harry to see if he's reacting and he looks rather annoyed with me. Why would he be annoyed? I mean, I know him and Malfoy don't get along but I was forced to sit with him so obviously I'm going to speak to him.

After class, I get my stuff and I'm about to leave when I turn to Malfoy,

"Thank you very much for detention."

"Anytime." He says sarcastically and pushes past me.

"Fuck you." I shout to him.

Theo comes over to me.

"Soooo what were you and Malfoy talking about that's so important that you got detention for it?" He asks me.

"He was saying that I don't know him well enough because I don't think he's dangerous."

"How are you supposed to know who he is when he won't be nice to you for one second?" Theo jokes.

"I know! That was my point."

"He's fucking weird lately." Theo adds.

"I know, he's freaking me out. Ever since that night I slept on the couch."

"Wait... what night you slept on the couch?" Theo asks.

Fuck. I never told him.

"Oh, the night before last night I fell asleep on the couch and I was having a rough dream. When I woke up I saw him in the chair. He wasn't sleeping. He came over to me and said I was being too loud and then went to bed. He was so weird all morning that morning too."

"What the- I didn't hear you. You weren't being that loud if I didn't hear you. I'm a light sleeper."

"I told you, it was weird."

"Did he say anything to you?"

"He said either he more interesting when you talk in your sleep or be quiet."

"What did you say in your sleep?"

"Something about Harry, I don't know."

"It was one of those dreams where he tells you he can't trust you again?" Theo asks.

"Mhm."

"Maybe you said something about him not trusting you because you're Slytherin."

"That- wait... he did get weird when Pansy said something about me going to hangout with Harry." I say.

"Damn, he's got a soft spot for you Maya." Theo jokes.

"No. He hates me." I say.

"His loss." Theo says.

"Yet I have fucking detention with him AGAIN."

"Sucks to be you."

"Feel had for me." I whine.

"No way, you got yourself into this."

"Come on! Help me!"

"No. You're on your own. I don't want to spend time with you and Malfoy. You two are miserable when you're around each other."

"Because he hates me."

"Yeah, I'd say he'll get over it but he hasn't in 6 years so I don't know."

"I don't care." I say and we laugh.

The rest of the classes went by way too fast and I was hoping they'd go by slow. I'm dreading detention later. Snape knows we don't like each other so he'll make sure we sit beside each other and he'll make sure it's miserable.

-

When I got to Snape's classroom, I was the first one there. Awesome. I stand against the wall across from his door and wait for everyone to show up. Chances are Malfoy won't even show up today and I'm really hoping he doesn't. He was in the mood to cause trouble today and got me detention in the process so maybe he won't show up just to piss Snape off.

"I don't need a fucking escort Pansy. I know where the classroom is." I hear Malfoy say to Pansy. They turn the corner and I see her roll her eyes at him.

"Yeah but we both know you'd rather have me here so you're not alone with her." Pansy says as she glances over to me.

"She doesn't smother me so honestly I'd rather he alone with Potter." Malfoy snaps.

I know he's probably just saying it to piss Pansy off but what the fuck?

"What the fuck is going on with you Malfoy?" Pansy snaps.

Malfoy laughs at Pansy and then stands against the wall beside the door, across from me. Pansy then turns to me and glares.

"I wish you were put in Gryffinfor with your stupid fucking brother so you'd leave us alone"

"Maybe that's why I got put in Slytherin, to make your life a living hell." I say with a smirk.

"Well, it's working." She snaps. "Why don't you hangout with the golden trio? Like honestly. Why must you he around us?"

"Pansy shut the fuck up." Malfoy snaps.

Um?

"What? You like having her around now?" Pansy asks. The anger in her voice rises.

"No, but Theo does." Malfoy says without looking at either of us.

"Theo's a fucking idiot if he thinks having her around makes any of us happy."

"She's his friend." Malfoy says quietly.

"You know if you don't like me, just don't hang around me." I say to Pansy, completely ignoring Malfoy and his weirdness.

"Why should I be the one to leave when I'm friends with the other guys?"

"Because I'm not going anywhere so either you shut the fuck up, or leave."

"You are pathetic." Pansy shouts.

"No. I'm not pathetic. I don't leave my friends for some guy who doesn't even care about me."

"Theo doesn't care about you." Pansy shouts.

"Theo is the only person that cares about me." I snap.

"Because everyone else knows you're probably just a spy for the Gryffinfor golden trio" Pansy shouts.

What..?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 286 24
One night was all it took for Hermione's life to change. A pregnant Hermione becomes devastated after finding Ron cheating and runs to someone Unexpe...
118K 2.2K 20
What if Ron had a twin sister? But alike in some ways but not many. She is sorted into Slytherin not Gryffindor. Her parents we ashamed a Weasley in...
2.5K 62 29
⚡Completed⚡ You're friends with Cedric Diggory and the golden trio. They help you through all your times of need, especially when everyone in the wh...
364 33 18
Harry Potter has a twin sister, Y/N Potter. What happens when they are separated in Hogwarts? Y/N loves her house. She hates most of the people in th...