His Love & His Regrets

By liveinthemoment123

Previously named as "I'm written in your destiny" "Now who would marry my daughter?" Aarfa sobbed as she look... More

Chapter #1 (unedited)
chapter #3
Chapter# 4 (unedited)
chapter#5 (unedited)
chapter#6 (unedited)
Chapter #7 (unedited)
chapter # 8
chapter#9
chapter 10 (unedited)
chapter#11
chapter #12
chapter #13
chapter #14
chapter # 15 (unedited)
chapter #16 (unedited)
chapter #17 (unedited)
chapter 18 (unedited)
chapter #19
chapter 20 (unedited)
last chapter

chapter #2

329 10 3
By liveinthemoment123

Aslam o alaikum guys

"What has gotten into you? You've disturbed the environment for the whole staff" Osman snapped at Aarhaan's back.

"Today she is getting married" Arhaan took a deep breath as his eyes glistened.

Osman silently stood beside him as they gazed at the city before them.

"I'm surprised that you still love her after what she did to you" Osman was annoyed knocking sense into his friend which he had lost after falling in love with Aaira.

"It was a misunderstanding" Arhaan replied. Osman looked at him in disbelief.

"There is a thing TRUST which is necessary if you really love someone.... She clearly never loved you Arhaan and if she had the misunderstanding then she could've talked to you but No, she slapped you and broke engagement with you" Osman reminded him everything which happened just a year ago.

"Why you repeat that incident every time?" Arhaan clenched his jaw..

"Because every time you forget that now she is not in your life and she hates you" Osman raised his voice at which Arhaan fisted his hands. He really wanted to beat his friend but closed his eyes momentarily to control his anger. Osman also sighed.

"Move on Arhaan... You can't destroy your life for a girl who is getting married... If on her marriage you are acting like that, then what will you do once you will see her happy with her husband.... We both know that you'll see her in every other function of your family.... Please Move on and show her that you're also living your life to the fullest without her" Osman gave an honest advice to Arhaan and patted on his shoulder before walking out of his office room.

It was true that he should've moved on but why wasn't he able to forget her, why with each passing day, his love for Aaira was getting deeper....

His phone vibrated in his pocket, he took out his mobile only to see his Mother's ID flashing on the screen which diverted his mind a bit.

"Aslam o alaikum Ami Jaan" Arhaan greeted his mother in calm voice but Aamina was his mother, she knew very well that her son was going through pain.

"Walaikum Aslam how are you son? You know I've cooked your favourite Biryani" Aamina played along, if he didn't want to show his sadness then she will also not scratch his wounds.

Arhaan loved his mother's every cooked dish specially Biryani, she was expert in cooking.... Although today like other days he didn't get excited to eat that Biryani with his dear mother.

"I'll try to be on time" He replied with not so much enthusiasm...

"Didn't Aarfa Aunty invite us for the wedding?" He asked all of the sudden. Aamina became silent. At first she thought to lie to him but she did otherwise because he would get so much disappointed if he gets to know that her mother lied to him.

"Yes they invited us but we are not going" She firmly spoke, Arhaan sighed.

"I want to go Ami Jaan. Please just this last time I want to see her even if she would be someone else's... I- I just want to see A-Aaira happy" Arhaan choked as lone tear rested on his eyelid but he controlled himself... Aamina's heart shattered knowing that she wasn't able to do anything for her son.

She prayed day and night for her son.

"Okay " Aamina gave up on her son's request and dismissed the call.

She cried a lot, only she and her Allah knew that Arhaan was innocent. He only loved one woman but Aaira never cared about his feelings and didn't trust him.

********

Aaira was getting ready for the wedding like nothing had happened, She called Nouman in the morning telling him to come for the marriage and at that time she would say No making any excuse, that way he will also be good in everyone's eye and will not have to marry her. Nouman agreed thanking her a lot. He was very grateful of her.

Nouman told Zoya and she scolded him so much.

"Don't you know her? She would go to any extent to take revenge from you? Are you forgetting what she did to Arhaan even when he did no mistake.... Why you even told her that you love me? And Mr. Nouman why do you think, after being cheated she will leave you easily? She surely has some plans that's why she is asking you to come" Zoya shouted at Nouman as she was so much panicked.

"Okay now stop shouting, let me think" Nouman was annoyed also.

"Now there is nothing to think, we've to do something" She calmed down a bit after realising Nouman's worry.

"We should elope and go to another city right now" She suggested without any further arguments. Nouman didn't want to do that but he had no other option.

"How will we manage?" Nouman stressed out. Zoya looked at him like he had grown two heads.

"Nouman I own a business and you are also very much rich person" Zoya spoke.

"Dad and Mom will not give me a penny if I marry you but there is a house on my name which I selled out few months ago and that money is still in my account so buying another house is not problem" Nouman when thought about possibilities, relaxed a bit. Zoya just smiled at him.

"Don't worry Nouman I'm with you and you are always welcomed in my business which will be yours after our marriage since I've no family other than you" Her eyes glistened. Zoya's parents died in a car accident when she was 18 years old leaving a huge business. But slowly slowly and with the help of her uncle she managed and stood up on her own. Now she was successfully running that business.

"We will see" Nouman replied.

The first thing Nouman did was that he went to his house, took his belongings and eloped from the house without getting anyone know. He headed towards Zoya's house where they were going to spend a night and then next morning they had a flight for Lahore. He arranged a Molvi Sahab with few witnesses and married Zoya that very evening, so that it could be easy for him to live with her.

The other reason for marrying Zoya was that if his parents find him through any source so they would not be able to force him into marrying Aaira because he was already married man.

********

Aaira was looking beautiful with Maroon bridal dress, Diamond jewelry, Red lipstick and smokey eye makeup, her hair were set into pretty bun.... She looked into the mirror and admired herself.

I'm looking breath taking, maybe Nouman will look at me and would immediately say yes to the marriage or else I'll marry him forcefully...

All kind of sickening thoughts crossed her mind but she was vulnerable lady into love who was looking at every wrong thing as right.

Khadija entered in her room wearing purple maxi with same colour hijab which were adding more innocence onto her features, no doubt she was already beautiful.

"You are looking beautiful" She complimented, Aaira faintly smiled and nodded still looking herself into mirror. Khadija sighed.

"You've still some time Aaira please back off from this marriage. Marrying Nouman forcefully will only make you devastated.... You will never be able to make him love you" Khadija one last time tried to make her sister understand but Aaira only rolled her eyes at her younger sister.

"Khadija I never asked your opinion. Just because you wear this hijab and pray five times a day doesn't mean that you are right always.... I know what I've to do and whatever I want I get it by hook or crook" Aaira spoke with pride and stubbornness.

Khadija was hurt by her words, before tears made their way she went out of the room. Her eyes glistened but she took a deep breath and headed towards her mother who was doing last minute preparations.

Some cousins were with Aaira and all elders were downstairs helping Aarfa and Saaqib (Aaira's parents), lots of laughter and chattering was heard outside of the house also.

Arhaan and Aamina also arrived at the decorated house before going directly at the marriage hall, because they knew all relatives would be at Aarfa's house so it would be rude to be at hall, and it would also give them chance to gossip behind their back at their absence in the house.

As soon as they entered in the house, everyone stilled, mostly were shocked but some were also happy including Khadija because she really wanted her Aunty and her cousin brother to attend the wedding, she quickly ran and hugged her Khala(aunty) and was the first one to welcome them. Aarfa hesitated to take a step but when she saw that her sister had come so she didn't have a heart to be egoistic. She reluctantly came forward and hugged her sister, ignoring Arhaan completely. All other people followed Aarfa and met Aamina, most of them also avoided Arhaan just to save themselves from Aarfa's wrath and some met him.

Aamina felt so uncomfortable and sad for her son but he faintly nodded at her telling her through his eyes that he was fine. He headed outside and stood in the garden, there were some other people who were kind enough to talk to him normally.

They were about to go towards the wedding venue when Saaqib's phone rang, he motioned his servants to put sweets in the car and went towards his wife in the living area while attending his mobile. It was Nouman's father calling.

"Aslam o Alaikum brother Jameel we are about to head towards wedding hall" Saaqib informed as soon as he received the call.

"N-no need to come" Jameel stuttered. Never in his life he felt this ashamed as he was right now just because of his son. On the other hand Saaqib became scared.

"Nouman has left the house writing a note to us that he doesn't want to marry Aaira and loves someone else......" Jameel vulnerably spoke while phone dropped from Saaqib's hand and he fell on the floor with a thud. Everyone rushed towards him worriedly, his one of the nephew (Mustafa) took the phone and redialed Jameel's number and learned the reason of Saaqib's unconsciousness. They slowly took Saaqib and made him lay down on the couch.

Khadija hurriedly went towards Aaira room and with bang she opened the door, staring at her sister with loath and anger that she never felt for anyone else.

"Nouman has eloped leaving a note behind that he doesn't want to marry you.... Come downstairs, Baba has fainted and Ami is in shock" Khadija emphasized each word showing how much she was disappointed in her sister. On the other hand Aaira's eyes went wide, she stood up and ran downstairs, pushing Khadija from her path.

Khadija stumbled as tears made their through her eyes.

Is this selfish woman really my sister....

Whole house went quite, only few people were whispering few words, Aarfa was sobbing hard, while Mustafa called doctor for his Uncle Saaqib.... Aaira came and looked at the scene before her, She felt helpless once again because her attempt to take revenge was failed and just because of Nouman her parents and she was suffering.

Arhaan still was unfamiliar with this fact because he was in the garden and no one came to tell him about the situation in the house.

"Now who would marry my daughter?" Aarfa sobbed as she looked at her daughter who was sitting in her designer bridal dress wearing the expensive jewelry and her makeup was done by the most famous makeup artist but what was with her fate that the princess was rejected on her wedding day.

Aaira was sitting there like a statue, no tears, no crying, no shouting. Her groom left her, love of her life left her and ran away on their wedding day.

Panic arose by the every passing second when her male cousins were out to find her groom, some were mourning over her fate, some envious were silently watching and enjoying the whole scenario.

Aarhaan was standing outside in the garden with some of his relatives when one of his cousin came and whispered something into his ear to which he was shocked and excused himself. He went inside the house only to see his mother consoling her sister who's soon to be son in law ran away on his marriage day.

It wrenched his heart to see his love of life, Aaira being objectified infront of several people. He wanted to do something for her but he couldn't because she hated him.

"Nouman flew to another city this morning" one of their cousins told Aaira's mother, who became silent and after recieving worried glances she looked at Aarhaan then at her sister Aamina.

"Will you please make my daughter your's and save our respect" Aarfa walked towards Aarhaan and joined her hands together infront of him to which he was speechless. His gaze flickered towards Aaira to see her reaction but she was blank like before. He gulped and looked at his mother, when she nodded at him, he reluctantly said yes making everyone happy except himself and Aaira......

********

Nikah was done, Not a single person was happy on this marriage but everyone was satisfied that at least Aarfa and Saaqib were saved from humiliation....

Is this how your wishes get fulfilled when you give up on them? I loved Aaira and Allah has made her mine in a rightful way which I never thought would happen.... Aaira is yours only in documents but she does not belong to you Arhaan... Her heart belongs to Nouman only....

Arhaan's hands were fisted, he was angry at himself for marrying Aaira when suddenly his thoughts jerked him from daydreaming of making her his by telling him that she loved someone else.

If only she trusted me and didn't let anyone else come in her life, maybe then she would have loved me....

He pinched his eyes close for a second when Mustafa tapped on his shoulder.

"I know it was a tough decision when she doesn't like you a bit but remember you are imposed on her and if I see you hurting Aaira, I'll make sure to kill you with my bare hands" Mustafa threatened him which didn't effect Arhaan but he was hurt that man who used to be his best friend, now hated him.

Just one misunderstanding showed true colours of all my relationships..

Arhaan mocked at himself inwardly, raised his eyebrow at Mustafa and looked away. He didn't want to deal with fake people.

On the other hand Aaira felt like whole world had crushed on her, she felt like sky was snatched from her head and she found no earth beneath her feet. Walking like a dead person with no emotions, she made her way out of the wedding hall and sat in Arhaan's car.

All family went to wedding hall but for only one hour instead of four hour booking and then went back to their houses. Only Mustafa, his wife and two children stayed in Aarfa's house.

(Mustafa was Saaqib's nephew, and a close relative like a family member)

Aaira didn't even glance at anyone before going to her new house not even at her mother because she was angry at her that she forcefully imposed a person on her whom she hated with all her heart. Aaira hated Arhaan....

As soon as Aarfa reached at her home, her heart hammered in her chest as she regretted at her decision of getting married her daughter to that evil man. Why she compromised her Aaira for the societal pressures and their so called respect and impression.

She was cursing herself repeatedly, her daughter didn't even look at her before going. Was she that much angry with me?

Tears flowed from her eyes as she rushed towards Mustafa who was sitting beside Saaqib whole time since they came from wedding hall. Saaqib couldn't go there because of his condition, Khadija stayed with her father when Nikah was happening, she also didn't want to go there.

"Mustafa please take me to my daughter. I don't trust Arhaan" Aarfa sobbed in front of him. He looked at his wife(Sara) as he gulped. Sara's eyes also glistened.

"You got my daughter married to that womaniser, without even asking me and now you are crying" Saaqib shouted as he was also crying.

"You were unconscious and what do you expect from a mother who's daughter was rejected on her wedding day.... Arhaan was the only one from our family who was unmarried... So I made the worst decision of my life" Aarfa dropped herself on the couch as she cried hysterically. Sara and Khadija sat beside her as they began consoling her.

Only Khadija in their family trusted her Arhaan brother and she knew all the allegations made on Arhaan last year were false but she kept mouth shut because her parents would not listen her when she had no proof of his innocence.

"Remember Aarfa my daughter is not a burden on me and I don't care about what society says.... It's still not late, we will go right now and will make him divorce Aaira... I will keep my daughter safe rather than handing her to the devil" Saaqib sat straight and asked Mustafa to help him standing.

"Aaira is culprit for creating this intense situation in the house. Everything would have been a bit normal without even getting her married to Aarhaan Bhai" Khadija spoke for the first time. Everyone looked in her direction, with uncertainty of what she was saying.

"Nouman had already told Aaira yesterday that he didn't want to marry her but being stubborn as she is, decided to marry him forcefully, she phoned him, convinced him to come to the hall and lied that she would refuse from marrying him totally taking all blames on herself but in real she just wanted to take revenge from him for cheating on her" Khadija spilled all the truth Infront of whole family.

"Why you didn't tell us before that she already knew and was going through the pain all alone" Aarfa glared at Khadija and shouted on her younger daughter. Khadija was astounded as her mother was still favouring Aaira.

"Mom I don't want to be disrespectful but you've spoiled her beyond the repair" Khadija eyes teared up as she rushed out of the room, leaving everyone surprised at her sudden outburst.

"I'm going to take my daughter. If anyone wants to come, can join me" After short silence Saaqib also walked out of the room, with Mustafa trailing behind him. Aarfa also joined them.

They all headed to Aamina's house, which was one hour drive.

*******

Aamina lead Aaira to Arhaan's room which was well organized like his personality. As soon as she entered in the room, tears formed in her.

Why the person I hated from the day one is married to me? Why my love is snatched from me? I don't deserve this.... I don't deserve....

Aaira's mind was screaming and her heart beat accelerated as Aamina made her sit on Arhaan's bed, patted on her head and left the room.

Tears gushed from Aaira's eyes as soon as her mother in law left her alone.

******

"Ami please can you bring my clothes from my room, I'll shift in another room" Arhaan was sitting in the living area, when he saw his mother coming downstairs. He was so much exhausted today and he wanted to sleep.

"Are you out of your mind Arhaan? Aaira is your wife.... She is in critical condition, you should support her, help her getting out of this period and here you are talking about leaving her alone" Aamina scolded her son. She knew Arhaan loved Aaira then this behaviour of him was unbelievable.

"Go to your wife, she belongs to you now but give her some space which she needs and stand with her not against her" Aamina patted on Arhaan's back and headed towards her room.

Nodding his head, he stood up, for the first time he was reluctantly going to his own room. As he was ascending stairs, his mind was occupied with past year's events, he had to shake them off because he reached to his door. It was rude to enter directly so he gently knocked but even after he knocked few times, no answer came.

He sighed and was about to turn around to go  when door creaked open. He stopped and looked at Aaira, who's eye makeup was smudged due to crying, she was not wearing her jewelry and her hair were also messy.

Looking at her state, remorse gripped Arhaan's heart as he badly wanted to remove all her sadness but held back himself when realized that she didn't need him.

Aaira was standing looking with blank eyes when he cleared his throat.

"Actually I want to take my clothes from here" Arhaan had to speak otherwise she was not letting him inside.

As he spoke Aaira came back into senses, because she was in her deep thoughts of Nouman. She didn't know why but as soon as she heard a knock, she thought it was Nouman, came to take her and she knew it was impossible but still Aaira wanted to believe that Nouman still loved her. He couldn't deceive her like that.

Looking at Arhaan she stepped aside so that he could enter in the room but she didn't close the door. Aaira hated Arhaan and it was obvious to doubt at him because as much as she hated this happening, it was true that they both were spouses and he could easily take advantage of her by forcing her into physical relationship.

She stood by the door while he stared at his room which was all messed up like it was a store room, Arhaan felt somewhat frustrated because he didn't remember a day in his life on which he had seen even a wrapper in his room, that much clean his room used to be.

He quietly went in his wardrobe and was taking his clothes when Aaira stood behind him and spoke, although she knew that it wasn't safe for a wife to speak this type of stuff Infront of husband but she really wanted to unveil his bad side so that she could easily take divorce from him.

"If you think that you've achieved me like an award then let me clear your all misunderstandings.... I will never be yours, be it emotionally, mentally or physically because Nouman rule over my heart and my entire body" Aaira spoke with so much confidence that Arhaan's heart broke into million pieces, although he knew it coming but still those words were so venomous to his fragile heart.

"I'm not virgin" She lied. He sucked in a sharp breath and tears glistened in his eyes. His back was still facing her as he fisted his shirt tightly.

Both were standing in the same position, Arhaan didn't want to show his teary eyes to Aaira whereas she was waiting for his outrageous response but got none. After a minute he turned around masking his feelings under hard expressions and made his way towards washroom when he saw Mustafa, Saaqib and Aarfa at the door.

Arhaan was little bit tensed seeing them in his house at this hour, while they were staring at the messed up condition of both Aaira and room and he understood what they were thinking, because bed sheets were wrinkled, comforter was on floor, Aaira's jewelry was fallen and her bangles were broken into pieces so it was obvious for them to think every worst thing possible that could've happened to Aaira.

Aarfa started crying and rushed towards her daughter and hugged her tightly while Mustafa stood Infront of Arhaan furiously.

"You forced her into relationship didn't you?" Mustafa clenched his jaw whereas Arhaan just smirked at him.

*********
Here's the second chapter guys.....

Tell me in the comments your views.

Vote, comment and share

Stay blessed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 2.3K 38
"Inaaya," he calls out, a certain urgency underlying in his tone. "Don't ever fall in love with me." She doesn't say as a moment passes between them...
2.7K 577 9
....................."There's something about your eyes that tells me there's much more to you that meets the eye". ............."I've witnessed her...
870K 31.5K 111
"Listen Dev. I..I am sorry. Please let me explain" I pleaded while taking my steps back. "Sorry? Really? Ms Aasha Sharma" he asked with a smirk. Now...
353 70 8
" Toh Hum bhi aap se yeh waada karte hai ki do hafte, sirf do wafte me hum aapse shaadi karenge aur aap naa bhi nahi kar payengi. So be ready soon to...