My Delusion 《Completed ✔)

By TanishaPayal

***NOT EDITED*** I was walking down the stairs hurriedly, suddenly my legs slip and I fell through the stairs... More

Chapter 1 《WHO AM I ?》
Chapter 2 《AMNESIA !!!😳😧》
Chapter 3 《WHY SEPARATE ROOMS?》
Chapter 4《CHILDHOOD MEMORY 》
Chapter 5 《PLAYFUL FINN😊》
Chapter 6《AM I A WHORE?》
Chapter 7《I CAN'T TELL HER TRUTH 》
Chapter 8 《IN HIS ARMS》
Chapter 9《AWFUL DREAM 》
Chapter 10 《SLUTTY FRIENDS 》
Chapter 11 《 NEVER LET HER GO》
Chapter 12《JEALOUS 》
Chapter 13《My best moment 》
Chapter 14 《KISSED WHILE SLEEPING 》
Chapter 15《BETRAYAL 😓》
Chapter 16《 HELPLESS AROUND HER》
Chapter 17《Best husband in universe》
Chapter 18 《Cooking for him》
Chapter 19《SHE LOVES ME❤》
Chapter 20《Stay with me always 🥰》
Chapter 21《DIVORCE😳》
Chapter 22《 He can't betray me 》
Chapter 23 《Asshole Jack》
Chapter 24《SHATTERED 😔》
Chapter 25《Author's POV》
Chapter 26《I miss her💔》
Chapter 27《I can't cheat on her》
Chapter 28《Jackass》
Chapter 29《Called him》
Chapter 30《Rossie kidnapped 》
Chapter 31《Refused to come back》
Chapter 32《 Lost control 》
Chapter 33《Escape》
Chapter 34《I lost》
Chapter 36 《HE BROKE ME 》
Chapter 37《ROSSIE'S PAST》
Chapter 38
Chapter 39《Is he fake?》
Chapter 40《I lost myself in him》
Chapter 41《Can't resist him...》
Chapter 42《I am the sinner》
Chapter 43《New life together 》
Chapter 44《Meeting went wrong》
Chapter 45 《New feeling》
Chapter 46《Luckiest woman》
Chapter 47《Vacation》
Chapter 48《Together Forever (epilogue)》
Chapter 49《love conquered》

Chapter 35《Is he my Finn?》

181 37 35
By TanishaPayal

              Author's note

In this chapter Rossie is in her unconscious state but she is getting back her past memories. So she is remembering everything in her unconscious state.
I hope u will like it ..
So let's get started 😁

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
Rossie

After meeting Finley yesterday I felt a kind of relief that the person with whom I am marrying is really cool and open minded.
He is not like my father.
And he will allow me to be a writer which was my long lasted desire, and with my father I am sure I would never be able to do that.
And moreover I can't deny the  fact that is so handsome .

I haven't expected my dad to choose such a charming person for me.
I had have thought that he would choose a strict and stern jerk like him , but Finley is really nice person.

But he looked somewhat familiar.
It seems as if I know him. His face seems known to me.
But I don't remember anything about him.
Maybe I have had met him in some parties or something.

Well right now I am in my room getting ready.

Oh !! I haven't told you that Finley asked me out for lunch today.
Well he asked me as we will get married soon so we should get to each other.
I wore an elegant plain bodycon dress.

It would not be an understatement to say that I wanted to impress him and officially it was my first date, so I wanted to look nice. And this dress was simple and elegant and it completely showed all my curves.
I wore heels with it and straighten my hair.
I need to look beautiful to impress him because he looks so damn sexy that any girl would be ready to strip for him for his one glare.
And I need to have his attention towards me , afterall we are getting married.

It had been five past twelve which means he is five minutes late.
I didn't peg him to be unpunctual types.

I started scrolling down my Instagram feed and took some selfies. I pouted for one selfie when I sensed from corner of my eyes, someone staring me. I turned my head towards the door , Finley was standing there , hands fold, leaning on the wall, wearing a pitch black suit , staring at me with a mocking smile. And looking so amazingly dashing.

I stared him like an animal staring at meat. I wanted jump onto him and take him according to my wish.
He cleared his throat.

I quickly shushed these dirty thoughts from my mind and said jokingly,"It is not a gentleman's move to stare someone without there permission, Mr.Scott"

"Well , how can a gentleman stop himself from staring the prettiest lady, Ms.Young" , he said with a smile.

"Oh really!! I am flattered. " I said moving towards him.

I approached him , he extended his hand , I put my hands on his then he kissed my hand and led me downstairs.

My father was sitting in hall , reading some documents.

When we approached him he stared at me with disguise. I don't know why he is like this to me always.
Now even , when I am doing everything according to his will, he is still not happy with me.

He shook hand with Finley ,"Have a good day Finley, and spare her if she do any mistake."

Finley said, "She is my responsibility now. Don't worry about her Mr.Young."

Well, I wanted to tell him that my father is not worrying about me . He never worries about me, he is just worried about his deal with you.

He gave him a smile and we headed outside.

He took me to a restaurant which was near a river and incredibly beautiful. The environment was calm. I loved that place.

I didn't thought that he would choose such a romantic place , I assumed him to take me to a formal place. But this place was so alluring.

We sat in front of each other.
I was nervously looking down to my hands , there was an awkward silence and I didn't know what to do next.

So this awkwardness was ended by the waiter. He ordered some wine as starter.
Waiter left  ,again silence.

He broke the silence and said,"Are you this quite always Rosaline?"

I said nervously, " I ...uhm...mm  .. no.
I... it is practically my first date so I am kinda nervous."

He looked amused, "Oh ! Don't tell me that you have never been on a date earlier."
I nodded .

He continued with a smile , "That's quite strange but I feel honoured. So tell me more about yourself."

I said, " you already know .I don't have anything new.Well you can call me linnie, everyone calls me Linnie"

"Rather I would call you Rose. So ,tell me about your friends, or about your favourite book or anythingI just want to listen your voice."

I blushed. He called me Rose.

"Well , I have only one best friend her name is Sofie .She is too good .I like to read books a lot. I like romantic and mysterious novels. My favourite author is Sylvia day .Crossfire series is my favourite one written by her."

"Oh yes! She is truly a nice author. You won't believe me and I don't have shared this with anyone that I used to read a lot of romance novels when I was in college .I have read from Jane Auston to bronte to E.l James and sylvia day too."

"That's interesting. I too have read books of these authors. It feels like we will make a good match."
We both smiled.

One hour just passed talking and I seriously lost track of time.
When I looked in the watch it was 3.30 already.
But I didn't wanted to go from here. I really liked his company. He is such a nice person .

After another 30 minutes and having lunch we sat in the car to return back.
While sitting in the car we chatted a lot . He told me so many new things about him and I reveald lots of my secrets.
I was feeling so comfortable with him.
I didn't feel that I had met this person just a night earlier.

And my God, his smile was so hypnotizing that I lost several times myself and stared him and he bring he back to by clearing his throat.

When we reached my home he opened the door for me .

He said  ,"I had a great time with you .I seriously don't remember when was the last time I was this much happy. I look forward meeting you soon."

I smiled and said, "I too enjoyed a lot. Thank you." then I started moving towars the entrance door of my house when suddenly he held my hand.

I turned around .He came closer to me. Our eyes locked .And again I was lost in his amazing and hypnotizing eyes. The distance between us grew shorter.

My eyes dropped from his eyes to his lips which were just centimetres apart from mine. He came more close to me.
I thought he is going to kiss me .
I really wanted to taste his lips.
But to my surprise he put his one hand behind my head brought me closer and kissed my forehead.

He said ," See you soon , Rossie."
And left.

And I stood there stunned. It was a  familiar sound , a familiar touch.

Rossie !!!!
He called me Rossie.
Finn used to call me Rossie during childhood.
Is he my Finn?
Yeah!!! Finn who helped me in maths when I was a kid .
I liked him a lot then .
He was the only friend I had.
And I shared my first kiss with him .
But after a year he went to the other country with his parents .
After that I never heard about him .
Is this Finley Scott that Finn? And moreover only Finn used to call me Rossie.
But if he is Finn then why didn't he told me about him.
Maybe he don't remember me.
Oh God!!
This is so confusing.

With all these thoughts in my mind I went to my room.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Hello everyone....

I hope u all are doing good..
😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

I hope u will like this chapter...

Don't forget to vote and comment guys...

It means a lot to me 💖💖💖💖

Stay safe ..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 5.6K 140
A perfectly planned and coordinated cross country trip sends a young woman's world spiraling out of control with lifelong secrets coming to light, ke...
2.9K 144 24
"Who are you?" He asked eyes as wide and bright as the moon. His expression didn't even fit his pretty face anymore, it was just plastered there laug...
753 209 19
I've lived a life of fear, depression, sorrow, bondage and feeling caged by my childhood. Now I am stepping into adulthood and I thought all that wou...
2.4K 16 45
{Completed} ==================================== "I'm scared Will." She whispered while looking up at the stars. "Of what?" I asked and turned to loo...