Boboiboy x Reader (Oneshots...

By Diana_nightcore

All scenarios, oneshots and headcannons my weird mind can come up with- Ft. the elementals and other characte... More

A/N (Requests open!)
I The Bois- I
I Personality Swap! I
I Babysitting- I
Healing (Boboiboy x shy! Healer Reader)
New Student (Boboiboy x Reader, BNHA AU)
Cuddles (Reverse x Reader)
I When They Want Your Attention~ I
Smol Author's Note-
No, This is Not a Kidnapping Attempt (Thunderstorm x Reader)
I Taking / Stealing Their Hats- I
Trial #11 ( Supra x SCP! Reader)

Little Gift (Frostfire x Reader)

790 27 20
By Diana_nightcore

Hey-
I'm back >:3

This is a kinda old piece I started last year but I never thought about publishing it since I didn't like the plot but since I'm itching to write something, have this then-

If there's some kind of plot hole or it doesn't make sense, then I'm sorry-

:'D

---

How did you fall in love with this guy again? Run by me.

Seriously, it was a huge achievement for the brothers to see you hanging out with him and an even bigger achievement for you to fall in love with him. Supra had interrogate you just to make sure Frostfire hadn't brainwash you to date him, which earned him a few glares from his brother and some of his research papers to be burnt to crisp.

Whatever it was, everything seemed pretty fine between the two of you. And that's what's important, right?

One minor, very little problem though-

"There is no way I'm letting you touch my precious kitchen, not unless your hands are in cuffs with a bunch of fire extinguishers nearby," Quake crossed his hands, his golden orbs half-slitted as he watched the now upset fire and ice elemental.

"Why not?! It's just a small cooking session! We're just making some cookies" Frostfire huffed.

"-and sending my kitchen up in flames as well...?"

"YES! WAIT NO-"

"Just stop it," Quake sighed, burying his face into his hand. "So let me get this straight, you're here willingly for the first time because you wanted to make Y/N some cookies as a gift?"

"Glad to know you're finally understanding things," Frostfire sighed, oblivious to Quake's disbelief. "Cy said he would teach me how to make them using Yaya's recipe! He said that it's really good and that I should try some of it when we're done." He said, his eyes practically sparkling as he eagerly waited for a reply.

"Er... Yaya's cookies...?"

Oh damn... looks like this boi needs a crash course on Yaya's cookies...
Quake's gonna need to do something to save what's left of your sanity from this boi

"On second thought, I'll let you use the kitchen if I help you make the cookies instead! I found a good recipe somewhere that Y/N might like," Quake smiled, hoping for Frostfire to agree with him.

"Huh? But I promised Cy that we'll do it together later on..." He pouted. "Why are you suddenly so suggestive anyways?"

"Do you want to use the kitchen or not?"

"Alright alright! Just lemme text Cy to tell him we're cancelling it. He's not going to like that at all..."

"Eh. Don't mind him. Let's just get started on those cookies."

---

"Y/NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN~" An overexcited Frostfire screamed. Bolting towards you full speed, expecting you to catch him in your arms-

You dodged at the last second, causing the fire and ice elemental to run past you, completely missing you. With no crash pad, the poor guy proceeded to smack into a nearby tree, hugging it intensely as a ring of stars spun around his head comically.

Well there goes that-

"What in the world were you thinking?!" You huffed, pulling him back to his feet, scowling. "Did you think you can just run straight into people like that??"

"Maybe-"

"Frost..."

"Ok ok! Sheesh..." Frostfire pouted as he looked away.  

Your left brow raised itself as you look at him expectantly, tapping your feet against the ground as you waited for some sort of reply from him. Instead, the guy seemed to be content with pouting till the end of time like some kind of... immortal pouty baby? Great. Just what we needed.

"...you done? Or do you still need more time?" You asked, crossing your arms over your chest. 

"Do I really need more time just to pout?" He shot back.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"5 more minutes, please?"

The ends of your mouth curved upwards as you booped his nose, something he never liked but still begrudgingly allow you to do. Grinning as you watch him flinch, your brows furrowed when your gaze fell onto a packaged items right in his arms.

"Should I know what exactly in there or are you planning to do something that involves me breaking you out of prison?"

"Gee, thanks for the kind words," Frost rolled his eyes. "Anything else you want to say? Possibly something more meaningful to your boyfriend instead of that?"

"I would break you out of prison if I need to?"

"I'm not sure what to say about that except for thanks-"

"No problem."

Frostfire pulled the wrapped up box out in full view, holding it out as if it was some kind of ring he's using to propose to you, which probably isn't helping with that growing blush of yours-

"Cycy was supposed to help me make these cookies with Yaya's recipe but Quake wanted to help me instead... I still feel pretty bad for ditching him..." The brunette pouted.

"It's fine. I'm sure he'll understand it. What I'm more worried is the recipe he was going to use-" The smile on your face strained itself as you resist the urge to shudder, remembering the last time the female coaxed / forced you to eat her 'delicacy'. "In any case, no harm trying this out, right?"

"To be honest, I haven't tasted this yet so I have no idea how it taste," Frost frowned down at the small packaged.

"Anything that passes through Mama Quake's hands is bound to be good. And most importantly, actually edible and won't make you pass out." You defended, eagerly snagging it out of his hands as you peer at it. 

Frostfire raised a brow. "Why is everyone insulting Yaya's cookies... it can't be that bad, can it?"

"It's clear to me you've never actually tried them out."

"But surely no one's cooking is enough to actually kill them-"

"Ohoho you'll be surprised!"

Apparently having decided that this was literally leading you nowhere, the male pointed at the box in your hands with a pokerface. "Just eat it. Please."

Surprised by the sudden change in mood, you opened the box, albeit a little hesitantly as you stared at its content. Inside, a plain white piece of paper covered the bottom of the box with... uhm... are those cookies smoking?

"I thought it would look cooler if I could put some kind of effect on them... maybe I've kind of overdone it?" He giggled nervously. "It's the thought that counts, isn't it?

"True. But this is really the first time I've been given something like this," You said, unsure whether to laugh or aww at the effort the guy put into it.

"Please don't bully me just because of this-" Frost begged.

"Why would I though?"

"I know I've never given you a gift except during your birthday or whatever festival's going on so I decided to give you one just because.... no harm in giving a gift right?" He said, his well-known jokester smile on his face.

"...well..."

"I'm not talking about Cycy or Blaze's gift, those are out of the question."

"In that case, then yea."

The male grinned as he slipped his arms around you cautiously, almost hesitantly, before pulling you in. The warmth from his body enveloped you as you leaned against him while fighting down the internal mix of panic and squeal building in your chest.

With a slight flick of his wrist, Frostfire took a cookie out and slipped it into hi mouth, much to your confusion. Popping it into his mouth, he chewed on it slowly before grabbing a piece of tissue and spat it out.

"...so?" You asked?

"I think I may have accidentally burned those cookie."

"I can see that."

"Wanna go hunt for some snacks instead then? I'll treat you."

"Deal."

Timeskip to the two of you ransacking the nearest candy shop like a bunch of treasure hoarders with the owner and staff peace out  away.

---

Is it too uhm... boring? If so, I apologize-

I'm still trying to write romance without it being cringey so please bear with me through this- ;w;

Anyways, hope you enjoy this one shot and sorry for not updating this book in a while-

Bai- :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 2K 33
"Holly, is there something you want to tell me?" Miss Adeline made me swallow the lump in my throat as her piercing eyes were staring into my soul. "...
16.9M 650K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
54.9K 1.4K 73
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...
607K 18K 37
[BoyxBoy] Kai Carter has been through hell and back. His parents are abusive, homophobic and don't support him financially so he has to work part ti...