New Possibilities(Underfell S...

Por halloweenmurders

This is a sequel to "A Bad Fuckin' Temper" Y/N And her new family are living good lives.After breaking the ba... Más

Chapter 1:Home Sweet Home
Chapter 2:Picnics And Kidnappings
Chapter 3:Same Face,New Personality
Chapter 4:Weirder And Weirder
Chapter 5:Trouble
Chapter 6:Horrors Beyond Horrors
Chapter 7:A Bad Creation
Chapter 8:Unlocked
Chapter 9:Tar
Chapter 10:Messes
Chapter 11:A Little Mix Up
Chapter 12:A New Problem To Add To The List
Chapter 13:Anger
Chapter 14:Sick
Chapter 15:Holes
Chapter 16:Stars
Chapter 17:Night Terrors
Chapter 18:Conflict...Again
Chapter 19:Beyond Sick
Chapter 20:Caged
Chapter 21:Patient #1101
Chapter 23:Tests
Chapter 24:Control
Chapter 25:Origins
Chapter 26:Hell
Chapter 27:Dream
Chapter 28:Stress and Realization
Chapter 29:Prepared
Chapter 30:Nightmare
Chapter 31:Break
Chapter 33:The Afterlife
Chapter 34:Deaths Blade
Chapter 35:Together
Chapter 36:The End
Chapter 37:Saviour
Chapter 38:Revive
Chapter 39:Another Victory
Chapter 40:New Changes
Epilogue

Chapter 32:Soul Bond

140 6 4
Por halloweenmurders

Y/N's P.O.V.

I cough and clench my teeth and hiss as I hold my soul...well...at least HALF my soul,close to me.

My husband lifts me up a bit and looks at me worriedly.

Sans:"F-Fuck...Baby...Baby can ya hear me?.."

I look at him sadly and he looks at my soul sadly.I see red liquid begin to form on the corner of his eyesockets.

I sit up gently clutching my soul and look at Nightmare angrily.I get up as soon as I feel my soul start to become numb.I growl intensely and everyone steps back.

Ink:"Y-Y/N...If you get too angry,The evil Y/N Can come out!"

I glare at Nightmare and he chuckles.

Nightmare:"You poor poor soul...You know nothing.You're fighting on the wrong side."

"I...DONT...care.."I hiss and hold my soul tightly."I'm going to kill you..."

Error:"Y/n,YoUr EvIl cOuNtEr pArT!It'S-"

"Quiet."I say sternly and they stay silent.I keep glaring at Nightmare and walk towards him slowly.He grins.

Nightmare:"I bet you're realllyyyy curious on why you've been brought back to life.~"He chuckles and I look at him confused yet sternly.

"What...are you talking about."

He grins and comes closer to me.

Nightmare:"I know who created you Y/N.Why You're alive...Why you're here."I look at him shocked and look back at ink then look back at nightmare and glare at him.

"I still don't buy it...Ink could've made me and lied about it.Why the hell should I trust you?"

He shrugs and chuckles as he holds half my soul.

Nightmare:"It wasn't ink.~"He circles around me and he looks at everyone else protecting each other and giving me space."Look at them...So full of fear...because of you they won't come near you."He grins again and I glare at him."But that's not what you care about...is it?..Y/N L/N."

"Shut.Up."

Nightmare:"Aw come on sweetheart.~Im just jokin."He chuckles and keeps circling me then glares at the group."Take one step and she'll die.So keep yourselves-"I throw a punch and he stops it and chuckles then looks at me."Nice punch,You almost had it."He grabs my throat and throws me to the other side of the platform."Think about it Y/N,The very reason why You're alive,is because you were an experiment that went wrong."

I growl as I get up slowly and onto my feet.Nightmare walks towards me and grins."No!Im not!"

Nightmare:"Well...Your other half...Says otherwise."I glare at him.

"If you know who made me then just fucking tell me already!WHY AM I HERE!"

Nightmare:"Temper temper,I can see what he did with your new design."He grins."He steps out of the way and looks at the group."Why don't you ask the skeleton that made your pal-"He looks at me and grins."Damien.~"

Dream:"Brother...enough!"

I look at ink and Dream with wide eyes then look at the group.

Ink...I-Ink made Damien?!

"I-Ink-"

Nightmare:"Wrongggg!"He chuckles."Try my brother.~"

I look at Dream horrified and everyone gasps except Dream.Dream looks away sadly.

"Dream...Y-You...You made Damien?.."

He sighs and ink looks at him with a hurtful look.

Ink:"Dream...Please...tell me it isn't true..."

Dream looks at ink sadly then looks at me sadly.

Dream:"Yes...I created him but let me explain."

"YOU MADE THE VERY FUCKING GUY THAT TORTURED ME AND ASSAULTED ME ON A DAILY BASIS!"I scream and he looks at me sadly.

Ink:"Dream..."Dream looks at ink sadly."You betrayed me...You went behind my BACK and created not one but TWO humans!ONE of them being a killer!HOW COULD YOU?!"

Dream stays silent and I look at him with my eyes full of hurt.I then look at him angrily and everyone looks at me.

I clench my fists and everyone steps back but...Nothing happens..

I take a deep shaky breath and glare at Dream.

"I can't believe you made him..."

Dream:"If you let me explain,I'll tell you why I made him and YOU."

I look at him shocked and sadly."You...You made me too?...Why...WHY?!LOOK AT THE SHIT I WENT THROUGH!"

He sighs and looks at me sadly.He then looks at Ink and he looks away as well.

I look at the ground and close my eyes.

Hey..Why aren't you coming out?Whats going on?

...

....

.....

HEY!ANSWER ME!

Error:"ShE cAnT..."

I open my eyes and look at error confused and then look at Nightmare grinning.

"What the hell is so goddamn funny."I hiss and he chuckles.

He holds out my soul as it's in flames and I look at it confused.It then slowly transforms into...the evil me.

She lands on her knees and then gets up and looks straight at me.She twirls her hands and her stupid fucking knife that she loves so much...appears in her hand.

Evil Y/N:"You hitting me with that bat kinda hurt hun-"She grips her knife and grins."For Pay back...I'm gonna cut you to pieces!"She giggle and I glare at her.

I stand up straight and growl.

"Try and do it bitch."I growl and ignore the pain as my body fills with adrenaline.

She was about to charge at me until Nightmare stops her.She growls and looks at nightmare.

Evil Y/N:"What the hell!Let me kill her!"

He chuckles and grins at me.

Nightmare:"Patience my precious killer,Let's give you some friends to back you up."

He pulls out a small paintbrush and I look at him confused.

Ink:"WHERE DID YOU GET THAT?!"I hear him yell and I look at him then back at Nightmare.

"What is that."

Nightmare:"Lets just call it...A miracle maker.~"He waves the brush around and two ink blobs form on either side of him.

They slowly form into the two things I despise...My eyes widened and my body stiffens...in fear...

No...No that isnt fucking possible!

The ink blobs...Formed into Damien...and that little shit...Chara...

I feel my half soul drop to my stomach and I feel a hitch in my breath.

I shake my head and Nightmare seems to sense and notice my fear.He smiles and chuckles.

Nightmare:"Kids...Say hello,To the infamous,Y/N.~"

Damien:"Hello...Little bird.~"I look at him as he grins."Miss me?Cause I sure did miss you.~"He twirls the small knife he's always had in his left hand with ease.

I step back and hear a giggle from Chara.

Chara:"Gee big bro,Seems like we need to teach her a lesson."She stares at me and giggles."Thanks for killing us last time,Had a blast but...Seems the tables have turned.~"

I look at them horrified I look at my husband and frisk as well as the group and back at Nightmare and his group.

Nightmare:"You have your family...I have mine.~"He chuckles deeply."Let's see which one is more superior!~"He raises his hand and everyone starts charging at us.The evil me charges at me while the others go after my family.

"NO!"The evil me tries to slice me but I dodge it and kick her in the stomach.She falls to her knees and I try to punch her but she grabs my wrist quickly and stabs through my hand with her knife.

I scream in pain and step on her foot harshly and she screams and shoves me back pulling her knife out of my hand.

I fall on my ass but get back up quickly and look to my left to see everyone fighting each other.My husband fighting Damien...Error,Fighting Chara...and Dream fighting Nightmare.Classic and My daughter/son are in the corner trying to stay away...Frisk is holding Flowey as well...but...there's one missing...

Wait...Where's ink...

I look forward and see the evil me tower over me.I gasp as she brings the knife over her head but I kick her in the knee.She then gets kicked in the side and flies towards the left.I look up and see ink with his hand out.

Ink:"Get up!QUICKLY!"

I grab his hand with my non injured hand and he pulls me up.I look at him worriedly.

"Ink...What the hell are we going to do?!"

Ink:"Y/N...Theres only one way this can work!"

"HOW?!"

Ink:"WE NEED-"

He then gets interrupted by getting kicked and flies backwards and I look to see the Evil me growling.

Evil Y/N:"I am fucking DONE!"She tries to stab me but I dodge every stab but I get slightly cut in the process.

Fuck!Im starting to get tired...

I try to punch her but she dodges my attack and she throws a punch back,clocking me in the jaw.

I hold my jaw and try to check my health...

5/20...

I look up and dodge another attack and she giggles as I pant.

Evil Y/N:"You can't dodge forever Y/N."She growls as she circles me."You know...I used to be exactly like you."She points the knife at me and glares at me."Ink made me the perfect human...But then...He put me in a family where I got BEAT and PUNISHED for the shit I didn't do."I just stay silent and pant."I had enough of their shit...So I killed them and mutilated their bodies."

"You evil fuck...Those were your parents!"I yell and she giggles.

Evil Y/N:"No...they weren't...Ink just placed me with people who didn't even want a kid...I killed those bastards.I then fell down that fucking hole...Best day that could ever happen to me."She smiles.

"Why the hell would I care and why are you telling me this now?"

She grins.

Evil Y/N:"Because you're about to die Y/N...Might as well die knowing the horrible truth about why you exist.~"She giggles."You know...Those screams of the monsters dying.Such a Dream.~Killing and torturing the little shit really got me feelin a different way.~"

I glare at her.

"You're a true monster...I would have NEVER done any of that fucking shit!"

Evil Y/N:"Oh Y/N.~"She takes a step closer to me and I back away."Ink made me as an experiment.~He did it for his own selfish gain no matter WHO got in his way.~"She grins."You do realize if you beat us,He will have you executed...right?~"

I look at her confused and conflicted.

Would he...really have me executed?...No...No he wouldn't..

Evil Y/N:"Oh but he would."I look at her sternly."He doesn't care,For fuck sake he only created me for his benefit.To see if he can create humans,He made me a killer,to kill his creations over and over again to punish them.~While you?You were just created to be their little fuck toy!"

I shake my head."That's a fucking lie,Shut up!"

She giggles and smiles.

Evil Y/N:"Well at least you were useful for something at least.~"She pats her chest and I growl.

"That's...Mine."I clench my fists ignoring the pain in my hand from when she stabbed me.

She shrugs.

Evil Y/N:"Not anymore.~"She charges at me and I dodge her and throw a punch and clock her in the face.She stumbles back and giggles as I walk towards her.I try to kick her but she Dodges it.She grabs my leg and throws me to the edge of the platform.

Goddammit where's ink?!

I groan in pain and get up quickly.

I then see the evil me walking towards me and run at her full speed.I then tackle her to the ground and we land in the middle of the platform.

Ink:"Y/N!"

I look back and see ink then look back at the evil me as I feel a sharp pain in my stomach.

I feel a warm liquid in my mouth and spit it out on my hands.I look closely and see...that it's blood?!

Oh no...

I look down and see the evil me giggling as I see her knife plunged into me.She let's go and backs away then kicks the knife into me more and I just feel my breath hitch and fall onto my back.

I hear different voices yelling out my name.

I look up at the sky...and slowly...lose breath by breath...

I feel a tear going down the side of my eye...hit the ground...

I failed...I'm...Im dying...I haven't finished yet...I can't die yet...I'm scared...please!

I feel someone touch my wrist...and then...everything went black...I breathed my last breath...and felt my body go limp...and cold...

*Sorry for the shitty chapters lately!I apologize deeply!Been trying to see how this would play out! :(

~HALLOWEENMURDERERS*

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

124 9 5
In the midst of Tokyo's bustling streets, you led a life that appeared ordinary, despite your role as a leader in a prominent gang. Yet, beneath the...
52.6K 1.6K 61
After Ethan (Frisk's older brother) broke the barrier and set everyone free, they went on a huge trip around the world to spend more time together. F...
2.8K 95 47
~'Disclaimer: This story has a lot of profanity and covers some very very intense or touchy subjects that may disturb some readers. You have been war...
2.3K 65 26
Was this truly the last RESET? Sans wondered. But he knew only Frisk would tell, only this young girl would decide his future. He hated the thought o...