Mute Mate

By Melon1294

Lee Y/n would be classed as an ordinary girl but with one small problem, she can't talk otherwise known as a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
FINAL CHAPTER
SEQUEAL!!!!

Chapter 36

6.6K 407 15
By Melon1294

~Y/N POV~

These last two weeks passed so fast and now it's only two more sleeps before Taehyung and I officially become bonded as a mated couple and Taehyung takes his role as alpha from his dad.

There's so much that's needed to be done, last minute things to do and such. It's not as stressful as I thought it would be but I thank my parents and Taehyungs parents too. So really Taehyung and I are very calm about the planning side of things. However I am nervous about it and I know he is too but won't tell me because I think he thinks that'll make me more nervous but my excitement is actually over ruling my nerves right now but maybe that'll change on the actual day?

I don't know but possibly.

Jisoo did finally ask our Namjoon and he did say yes but also he apparently had plans to ask her out too which was quite funny really. She told me all about it and how she asked him. So now together they're going to Taehyung and I's ceremony in two days time as each other's date.

I was suppose to hang out with Jisoo today since all day tomorrow Taehyung and I will spend the day together before separating fro the night. It's kind of like a last day of not being fully committed to each other and just to have some peace really before the big day. So today was suppose to be mine and Jisoo day but Taehyung and I were called into his parents office, well more like his dads.

I was confused at first but Taehyung and I walked in together hand in hand and sat down on the chairs in front of the desk. His dad was already sitting in his chair while his wife stood right beside him with her hand resting on his shoulder. Just seeing them both like this reminded me that, that would soon be Taehyung and I.

I've had small lessons this last week from Mrs Kim, the current Luna and she told me that when it comes to meetings with in the pack or out the pack the Luna always comes with the alpha as she is his upper strength to keep him strong. And also the fact that no one can protect the Luna better than the alpha himself. So there's that too.

So seeing Taehyung mom and dad stand that way reminds me that soon enough I will have to go most places with him, not everywhere but most. Along with my own duties of course but we didn't go that far into detail.

As tae and sat here confused to why were were here I started to fiddling with Taehyungs fingers with slight nerves while being anxious.

"Mom, dad why did you call us here?" Taehyung

He asked first breaking the silence and making me look up to the older couple.

"Because we needed to go over some things first before the big day. You'll both be busy tomorrow and so will we so we might as well go over it now." Mrs Kim

"Go over what?" Taehyung

I glanced at Taehyung and smiled at him when he looked at me and of course he returned it but turned back to his dad when he spoke.

"The ceremony of course. We need to go over it to be sure you both remember what's going on and the traditions that will take place." Mr Kim

I nodded and I heard Taehyung sigh and slump back in his chair.

"I already know what's going to happen. Do we really need to go over this again?" Taehyung

"Yes Taehyung." Mrs Kim

She glared at her son for his question as it didn't really seem like he was taking it seriously and that concerned me a little. I gave him a light squeeze of his hand just to signal for him to behave and listen and thankfully he nodded and kept quiet which made his dad begin to speak up again.

"Now, so far everything is arranged for the day so there's no worries or problems right now. Everything is as planned but now on the day the two of you are still going to be separated for that night yes?" Mr Kim

I nodded straight away and Taehyung also but when he tugged on my hand I knew he was telling me he didn't like that idea, but it's the traditional rules. We can't sleep together or see each other that whole night.

"Yes dad." Taehyung

"Okay then. Remember that the ceremony starts in the evening when the moon comes out to bless your bond and then once that's done Taehyung, you and I will do the exchange ritual." Mr Kim

I frowned to what that meant. I didn't know as from what I understood usually alphas that change over their status have to fight until the other backs down or in other cases dies. Which of course I never expected to happen but that's what I know anyway.

Taehyung sensing my confusion turned his upper body to face me and he started to explain what that meant.

"Y/n an exchange ritual is when my dad and I exchange blood and I take my oath as the next alpha in front of the whole pack." Taehyung

"Because Taehyung and I are father and son we won't be fighting, just like my father and myself when I became alpha. But if someone were to challenge Taehyung when he's alpha he has to agree to that fight. If he loses then the wolf that won would take his role as alpha. But that would mean he would have to die and Taehyungs a very good fighter so there's no worries there." Mr Kim

He smiled proudly at Taehyung and I swear Taehyung cheeks became rosy but looked away shyly from his dad but this made his mom coo at him.

"Aw my baby boy is blushing." Mrs Kim

Taehyung frowned and whipped his head to his mom still standing next to her husband.

"Mom! Stop." Taehyung

He whined at her, scrunching his nose up in slight disgust but she just rolled her eyes and waved him off.

"You'll understand when you have your own children one day." Mrs Kim

I tensed to that and my eyes widen. Taehyung cleared his throat and awkwardly smiled at me.

"That brings me to the next part." Mr Kim

"Dad, we really don't have to go there. I know this already, we talked about it and y/n knows too. Please don't make this awkward." Taehyung

His dad sighs and then nods, pressing his lips together.

"Okay you're father won't mention anything more about your night together and I won't either." Mrs Kim

"Alright so can we go now? Are we dismissed?" Taehyung

Mr Kim nodded with a light smile and waved Taehyung off.

"Yeah sure. That's pretty much everything then." Mr Kim

Taehyung didn't waste a second in getting up out his chair and picking me up like a child and rushing out the office and down the corridor to quickly get around the corner to the kitchen and he pinned me up against the wall to attack my lips with his.

Our lips moulded together and I wrapped my arms raisin his neck to kiss him back desperately. His hands were placed on my hips, pressing his body into mine to keep me up against the wall until finally we pulled back breathlessly but leaned his forehead to mien staring into my eyes with his red ones.

"I'm sorry but I had to do that. I've missed you all day." Taehyung

Yeah before being called to his dads office I have been with Jisoo all day and I hadn't seen him at all until then.

I kissed him on the lips again to tell him I mjissd him too it he growled into the kiss with more aggression.

"I better make the most of what time I have with you before my sister comes looking for you." Taehyung

Then he smashed his lips to mine again, his hands roaming my body as we heavy make out against the wall in the kitchen.

We're like this now but I have a full day with him alone tomorrow so I wonder how that's going to go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 393 36
Y/N has almost accepted the future that's been laid out before her, until she meets him. The man that shows her everything she's been taught is wrong...
107K 4K 29
- COMPLETED - How hard would it be for a human to be a mate of a werewolf? The werewolf world would not allowed a human mate. If a werewolf were to h...
632K 22.2K 41
Kim Taehyung the strongest and the most powerful Alpha of the Shadow pack. Who's waiting for his mate. Y/N an omega who's treated badly and has a de...
777K 30.2K 51
Although Jungkook and Jimin aren't mates, they made a promise to stay together regardless of any complicated obstacles that could come along the way...