๐ƒ๐ž๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง, แด„แด€ษชแดœs แด ...

By volturifreak

โ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ... More

๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ + ๐„๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ
๐๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ. ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ข๐ ๐ฒ
๐•๐จ๐ฅ. ๐Ÿ - ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐Œ๐จ๐จ๐ง
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐š๐œ๐œ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’. ๐†๐ข๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“. ๐’๐ฎ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฏ๐จ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•. ๐‡๐ข๐ฆ
๐•๐จ๐ฅ. ๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ“ - ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–. ๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—. ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐‘๐š๐ ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐’๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ฅ๐š๐ฆ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
๐•๐จ๐ฅ. ๐Ÿ - ๐„๐œ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐”๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐’๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐œ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐€๐ซ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐ˆ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐†๐ซ๐š๐๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐‘๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐›๐จ๐ซ๐ง ๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ -๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐’๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ.
๐Œ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ฌ

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ

19.8K 413 66
By volturifreak

Hello darkness my old friend I've come to talk to you again

- paul Simon

FORKS, WASHINGTON

ANNAS ROOM

Anna, ever the insomniac, hadn't gotten a wink of sleep.

So it was safe to say that she was not very pleased when someone knocked on the door early the morning after the twins shopping trip with Bella. At first Anna completely ignored it, she was too depressed to leave her bed, you see she had been kept up that night by thoughts about depression and what it seemed to have done to Isabella, a girl that Anna previously had considered a best friend, who now after yesterdays events seemed completely foreign to her. This led her to considerations about what it was doing to her as well, taking away her enthusiasm, work-effort and the joy she used to experience at the simplest of things, but as someone kept knocking, Anna realized that she was probably the only one home and that she would have to get it, so reluctantly she rolled out of bed, and put on some slippers before heading towards the door.

FORKS, WASHINGTON

STANLEY HOUSE

Bella Swan didn't know what she had expected when she showed up at the door step to the Stanleys house, but five minutes of waiting, only for the door to be answered by an exhausted and grumpy looking Anna was not it.

 Anna was always so well put together, that she had kind of expected the girl to be up bright and early, and yet there she stood wrapped in a blanket with unicorn slippers on, trying her best to smile at Bella in spite of wanting nothing more than to crawl back to bed and sleep into a painless death.

"Good morning Bella" she greeted trying to hold back a yawn "what can I do for you?" She politely asked, "I woke up with this kinda crazy idea, and ehm I wondered if you would maybe join me and a friend of mine, Jacob?" Bella muttered, feeling a bit embarrassed at showing up so early considering Annas current state, "sure come on in I'll go get changed" Anna answered, she didn't want to, she really didn't want to, especially if it was as crazy as what Bella had done yesterday, but the girl had issues when it came to saying 'no' to people so she was simply gonna have to suck it up.

SOMEWHERE BETWEEN FORKS AND LA-PUSH

Anna had gotten dressed pretty quickly, and the pair were now sitting in the rusty and noisy truck on their way to the la push reservation, "so what was this crazy idea of yours anyway?" Anna asked breaking vocal silence between the two, "ehm I kinda bought these dirt bikes" Bella muttered quietly some what hoping that Anna wouldn't judge her "and why are we going to Jacobs?" Anna simply asked nonchalantly, Bella looked at the girl with a supposed look in her eyes "he's going to fix them for us" she said, Anna hummed and turned her head back to road after looking at Bella through their short conversation, silence engulfed the two again before Bella spoke up again "thank you... For not judging me" she said casting a look to the Stanley girl, Anna turned a bit in her seat so she had a better view of Bella again "I would never judge you Bella, you simply worried me, as long as you're with someone trustable, I don't see a problem" she explained "thank you Anna, you're one of my best friends, truly" Bella said with a smile, which made Anna smile too "you too Bella, you too" she answered.

LA-PUSH, WASHINGTON

OUTSIDE THE BLACK HOUSE

It didn't take long before Bella pulled up besides a small red house - a cottage almost - right in front of a garage where a russet skinned boy with beautiful black hair came running towards the girls the second they exited the car 

"Bella, where the hell have you been loca?" He called and brought Bella into a tight hug while Anna stood awkwardly and watched the exchange between the two friends. Eventually Jacob turned to look at Anna, who hesitantly waved at him like a little kid "Hi I'm Anna" she introduced Jake looked at Bella and back to Anna, the disappointment obvious in his eyes, before introducing him self as well.

After what felt like forever Bella interrupted the awkward silence between the three "so I brought you something" she started slowly edging back against the truck "it's a little crazy" she continued. She pulled the cover that was on the truck back a bit, revealing two wrecked bikes "wow scrap metal you shouldn't have" Jacob joked as he saw the two back tires, "I saved them from the junkyard" Bella explained, she cleared her throat and continued "I think they'll probably cost more to fix than they're worth , but then I thought if I had a mechanic type friend to help me out then-" "ah me being the mechanic type friend" Jacob finished for her. 

In that moment Anna had never felt more alone it was clear that she was unwanted, from Jake's side anyways, and that Bella, caught up in planing her next way to explore her new identity as an adrenaline junkie, had basically forgotten about Anna's presence. But then again if there was one thing Anna knew better than the back of her hand, it was loneliness. But as much as Anna wished she could just disappear, fade away. Die. She had to be there now, Bella was her ride not to mention one of her best friends, and the last thing the Swan girl needed right now was more loss.

That is of course if you would consider Anna being gone a loss and not a gift. 

Once again the uncomfortable silence had led Anna into a deep hole of depression, she knew that she would probably lock herself in her room and just sleep the next few days away the second she got home, her mom would cry herself to sleep because she was losing her daughter and her sister would hate her for breaking their family, when she finally couldn't take it anymore she opened her mouth "Look Bella maybe this was a bad idea" she pleaded just wanting to go home "Look I get that you both think this is totally stupid and reckless but -" Bella quietly stated, unaware that it wasn't her who was the problem it was Anna "it's not that-" Anna replied at the same time as Jake said "Oh it's completely stupid and reckless. When do we start?" Bella seemed to lighten up at Jake's reply, and even in her state she couldn't help but let a small smile slip into her lips at the exchange.

"When? now, please" Bella smiles the biggest smile Anna had seen in a long time and she felt very grateful for Jacob, all she wanted was for her loved ones to be happy and even if she felt neglected in the situation Bella seemed happier than she had been since Edward left.
"Jake be careful they're like really.. heavy" Bella exclaimed in shock as Jacob lifted the first motorcycle down from the truck
"Wow Jake you're like buff, aren't you only 16?"
"Age is just a number baby, what are you like 40 now? And what about you Anna you seem like the quiet philosophical type, you must be at least 50" Jake said and Anna laughed, that felt okay, laughing
"Well then you must be like a strong ass five year old" Anna countered with a smile, Jake smiled at her "Yeah must be" he said and so they continued joking all the way into the garage.

FORKS, WASHINGTON

ANNAS ROOM

The next few days Bella left Anna messages on how it was going with the bikes per Anna's own request, she simply didn't have the energy to leave her bed to go with the girl to Jakes house.

Quite frankly she didn't really care about how it was going with the bikes, but she didn't want Bella to feel left behind or anything so she told her she was sick and asked for regular updates to fake interest. After five days of non stop thinking and a quick (not really) trip to the psychiatric emergency room Anna decided she had had enough and she finally left her bed to go see Bella and Jacob, a boy whom she had grown quite fond of after he called to check up on her, the gesture surprised the girl as it was her assumption that he was too caught up in Bella to even notice her, but wrong she was and so that was the reason she was now standing in the garage once again discussing ages with Bella and Jacob 

"Look all I'm saying is that I'm a wise ass bitch, and so that makes me older than the two of you" countered to Jake's argument that his size and knowledge made him older than the two girls
"Okay. So where do we stand?" He asked
"I'm like 35, you're 32 and Anna you must be like 53 or something" Bella said as Jake let out a baring Emmett Cullen like laugh at the last comment "Okay, i didn't mean that old c'mon guys" Anna said as she pretended to sulk
Suddenly there was a knock on the door, Bella visibly tensed and it wasn't just Anna who noticed because Jacob was quick to reassure her that it was 'just his boys as he so gracefully put it, two boys with russet skin and black hair entered, on had the wildest curls and the other had long silk like hair.
"This is Bella and that's Anna, girls this is Quil and Embry" Jacob introduced,
"Quil Ateara" the boy with the curls introduced flirtingly to Anna, who chuckled, he was so cute in a baby brother kind of way
"So the bike building storys true"
"I taught him everything he knows"
"How about the part where you're his girlfriend"
Bella tensed even more and started to stutter
"I think what Jacob meant is that she's a friend who's a girl" Anna spoke up trying to get Isabella back in her zone of comfort
"I don't remember him making that destinction" Embry countered
"Oh so you guys have girlfriends? That's cool" Bella said, and it's safe to say Anna was one proud friend in that moment
"Yeah right Quil is taking his cousin to prom"
"You take that back"
"Never" and so the two boys started play fighting, Embry went over to Bella and Anna, "five bucks on Jake" "make it ten and you're on" Anna said laughing.

Authors note:

So i decided to rewrite the first few chapters as i feel my writing has improved quite a bit from when I started this book, so if you have read it, it's probably a good idea to do so again (if you want) seeing as a lot will change.

Updates won't be coming as frequently, as i have been hospitalized due to my depression and don't have access to my computer❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 94.3K 59
โ ๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ง ๐—” ๐—™๐—”๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ฌ๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—˜- ๐—œ๐—  ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ง ๐—” ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ก๐—–๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ช๐—”๐—œ๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—ง๐—ข ๐—•๐—˜ ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—–๐—จ๐—˜๐—— ๐—•๐—ฌ ๐—ฆ๐—ข๐— ๐—˜ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—จ๏ฟฝ...
101K 2.4K 29
โ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™—๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™™.โž ๐™ƒ๐™š ๐™ข๐™ช๐™ง๐™ข๐™ช๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™›๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™จ ๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ž๐™ก๐™š๐™™ ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™จ๐™š ๐™–๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™˜๏ฟฝ...
304K 6.8K 40
"๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ก๐™š๐™›๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™„ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฎ, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™„ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™ข๐™š." OR ใ€Œ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๏ฟฝ...
36K 1.6K 13
in which Aro Volturi finds his mate in an asylum where Ivy's touch is lethal to humans. breaking dawn pt 1- breaking dawn pt 2 book two out of three...