Sideswipe the decepticon

By JabberwockTerrorcon

During a battle, Sideswipe is captured by the Decepticons. Shockwave uses a device to change Sideswipe into a... More

Sunny day
In Shockwave's lab
Sunstreaker and Roadblock
What did they do to you?
Bond
Choked out
Wheeljack
All hail Megatron
No more nice bot
Broken Bond

Sideswipe no more

60 0 0
By JabberwockTerrorcon

10 minutes later, Megatron and Shockwave re-entered the lab.

"He's ready." Shockwave said. 

Sideswipe opened his optics. Shockwave clicked a button and the chains and bolts vanished. Sideswipe stood up and then almost immediately bowed at Megatron's feet.

"All hail Megatron!" He cried.

Megatron bent down and picked up the ex-autobot's face. He looked to see if there was any hint of deceit in his eyes. There wasn't.

"Gooddd!" Megatron cried. "Stand Sideswipe."

"Please my lord," Sideswipe said as he stood up. "that name connects me to autobot kin. Allow me to choose a new name."

Megatron looked to Shockwave.

"I see you put your way of speech in him!" Megatron laughed. He turned back to Sideswipe. "I will give you a new name. You will be known as Roadblock."

"Thank you my lord. I will wear my name with pride as I destroy the Autobots." Sideswipe-Roadblock said.

"Wonderful. And now for your first job for me...terminate your brother, Sunstreaker."

Roadblock smiled.

"That bot abandoned me to clean his paint job. I will relish tearing his spark apart, glowing bit of energon by glowing bit of energon (or whatever sparks are made out of). But of course...I'll force him to watch as I scratch every bit og his paint job away first."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 9.8K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
93.8K 3.6K 20
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
976K 1.5K 37
There will probably be some fluff but there will mostly be smut stories. And I'm very sorry my miss spelling This is my first ever book so please let...
68.6K 3.1K 74
❤️