ROOMMATES -SIDNAAZ

By MridulaChanana

It is a story of SIDNAAZ studying in YALE university,US. Since, the university doesn't have different hostels... More

INTRODUCTION OF CHARACTERS
VISUALING CHARACTERS...
Chapter- 1
Chapter- 2
Chapter- 3..💋?
CHAPTER 4
Chapter- 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
COVER...!!??
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
CHAPTER 14

Chapter 5

2.6K 188 23
By MridulaChanana

Sid POV;

I locked her inside the bathroom with her dearest relatives and came to my bed and jump on it, closed my eyes and enjoying her shouting and screaming.

In between she is cursing me as well but who cares she deserves this. I'm hearing her screaming and shouting from almost fifteen minutes with closed eyes, lying down on my bed. I'm feeling bit sleepy too and I think Bcs of those medicines I took, I'm sure that would be heavy doze. I struggle to keep my eyes open but all in vain.

Alarm ring.. Tring... Tring.....

I woke up with a jerk and started breathing heavily. I hold my head with my palm and start rubbing it bcs it was paining like hell. I feel bit bitterness in my saliva, now with this I'm totally sure that the medicine I took was a heavy anti biotic. I move towards alarm clock and pick it to see the time. I saw the timing and shake my head to see it properly.

"what the fuck!!!" I curse bcs it was 10 pm.

I get up from my bed and go to vanity to set my hairs. As I was setting my hairs my eyes catches some clothes on Sana's bed but where she is I thought..??!

"Shit!!! Shit!!!Shit!!!"  I cursed myself Bcs I start remembering everything that how I locked her with some insects inside and then how I enjoy her shouting and screaming and then how I slept without caring about her.

I rushed towards washroom, unlock it and enter. I slowly and stilly entered, I leaned a bit, moving my eyes here and there to find her but she was nowhere.

"Sanaa!!, Sanaa!!!" I called out her name in low voice and start stepping forward. I again call her but no response and I even can't see any lizards or cockroaches there. Rather The bathroom was perfectly cleaned.

I wondered that who did it. Is that was Sana who did, no.. No.. How can she do, she is afraid of all this. I was completely lost and worried bcs Sana should be here as the washroom was locked. No one can come inside or not go outside then where is Sanaa???.

Now the worriedness turned into guilt bcs there was no sign of Sana, no sign that where she would be. All I was thinking when I felt a push with full force that I slide a bit and then tossed inside the bathtub. I completely got shocked and surprised. I shake my head twice and thrice when I heard a hard laughing sounds from behind. I turn behind and saw Sana laughing like a mad on me.

She point towards me with a finger and shake her hand and kept on her stomach and then bend on her knees then lay down on floor, kicking her legs in the air.

She is still laughing like a mad  women  on the floor. Holding her stomach with her both hands. First I gave some deadly glares to her but as a instant reaction but then watching her laughing so openly and freely with her whole heart. A smile crept on my lips and in no time I was too laughing on myself keeping my hands on my waist still in the bathtub.

After lots of laughing, she slowly stands up but still giggling a bit and that too me. She came to me and gave me her hand and I gave me hand in her hand and she help me to stand up. I put my my right foot out and I gave her my left hand to hold and she hold it. I was going to put my left foot out but as the water in bathtub was having a body wash in it. So before I could step outside my right foot got slipped and as Sana was too not ready to hold me but she tried but all in vain.

We both fall on the floor, I left her hands and hold her from nape and bare back Bcs if she fall on her back that would hurt very hard and that too with me upon her. So I protect her and she fall on my arms and I on her. Bcs I was holding her nape her head also got protected by hurting. The all movement was so quick that Sana didn't get anything that when my hands shifted to her back and her hands cupped my neck.

We are still lying on the floor with she below me and me upon her. Looking directly in her eyes with a unknown hope and that was not just from me but it was reciprocated as well.

I starred her for I don't know how much time but it was so relieving and relaxing that I could do this for my whole life. Honestly, I caught her beautiful for the first time. With that unknown feeling, a gave a simple and sweet smile to her.

Sana POV;

I got genuine and a real smile from him. It was smile not a smirk, for me there thin line between smile and smirk and never people when they smile bcs I think that wheather it's a smile or smirk but in Sid's case it's not that. His smile and smirk are completely different a genuine one. His hands were below me holding me tightly obviously for protecting me from falling straight on the floor that shows his concern side as well as his quick thinking. I was lost in this thoughts that everything was blur in front but I got back when I saw Sid with closed eyes and leaning towards me. Slight gap between his lips and I understand but before something happens further. I turned my head to his shoulder and try to get up but I couldn't bcs of his hands caging me from my waist and back of my neck.

As I turned my head to his shoulder so I can't see anything and honestly I have no gutts to see him like this with a desire in his eyes. I'm sure I would be unknown to him but I could see that. With gathering some gutts I slowly moved my head towards him, who was already looking at me.

" Sidharth back off.. Let me get up please!!! " I said in low and bit whispering. And I said this bcs It was getting difficult for me to resist that what I saw in his eyes.

First he get up and then help me to get up. We both stand and I started setting my hairs and he still looking confused.

"I'm sorry!!!" he apologized.

"for what!!!" I asked.

"for locking you inside the washroom and that too with lizards and cockroaches and for almost three hours, I'm really sorry.. I didn't do anything intentionally.. I was going to unlock but I....." he didn't complete.

"Bcs you slept" I completed.

"how do you know??!! " he asked.

"Bcs when I was done with my screaming then I heard you snoring very loud.... God you snore so loud.. Thank God I slept in balcony " I said dramatically with taking a sigh in last.

"sorry again!!!! But where are all the lizard and cockroaches!!??" he asked.

"I'll tell you but please do me a favor... Pls take my thank you!!" I plead.

"what!.... Favor!!..and thank you why???" he furiously asked.

"Bcs you helped me to get rid off my only fear in this world" I Exclaimed.

"what???!!!" confusingly asked.

" I'll explain, in this whole world I was only afraid of lizards and cockroaches but as you locked me in with them, I'm no more afraid of them. First I spend my almost thirty minutes in just shouting and screaming but then when I stopped, I turned to them and found them completely innocent and as you said they are my sisters and relatives, so we be friends and then I ask them to leave my this washroom by that window and they left and with them my fear also left" I explain with joy.

He looked at me with confusion and shock but that expression turn into a smile.

"by the way, why did you slept so early m that to for so long??"

"I didn't sleep, some of anti biotics made me slept" he reply.

"anti biotics??!! And why you took them" I again questioned.

"Bcs of you madam!! Bcs you turned my hand completely blue and painful like hell" he replied.

"okay!!!.. I'm really sorry" I apologize.

"that's okay...!!! " he said.

"aa... You go and change ...I go outside" I said and he nodded.

Then I came outside the washroom.

Gave him his clothes and I changed mine.

After sometime, he came outside in changed clothes and I was sitting on his bed with a first aid box in my hand. He looked at me with a question mark on his face and I signaled him to come and sit beside me and he did so.

"give me your hand!! " I exclaimed.

"for what??! " he ask.

 "for applying ointment on it!!!.." I reply.

"no need it's fine now!!.." he became stubborn.

So I keep first aid box on the bed and forcefully took his hand and kept it on my lap, open the first aid box and take out a payment and was going to apply, when I saw him taking his hand back but I hold it pull it towards me and rest it on my lap. My one hand was holding him from his arm and second busy in applying ointment but I can't apply it properly bcs he was struggling to get his hand back when I glared him with anger and he clear the lump from his throat.

"there's no need to do this for me!! " he said.

"okay fine!!!... Take it as favour.. Return me back later!!! " I said and applied the ointment and gave him some medicine to take.

"you have to take this medicine thrice in a day, one in morning, second in afternoon and then in night okay understood!! " I explained and he nodded.

I get up from the bed, place the first aid box on its place and turn to him..........

To Be Continued...

DO COMMENT

DO VOTE

N SHARE if you like

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY AMIGOS!!!..

I'm really sorry that I couldn't upload on Diwali.. There were some technical errors..I had finished typing on Dhanteras only n after Diwali I got busy with some classes n stuff.. But now u'll get atleast an update every week..

So ENJOY..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

346K 17K 58
Heyy guys this is my first story, so I hope that you all will support me. . . . . Two opposite personalities: A cute, bubbly, and innocent girl-Shehn...
194K 12.9K 46
#Sidnaaz - 1st Rank Sana and Sid are two poles apart. If she is as pure as water, he is as feisty as fire. If she is as innocent as a baby, he is as...
158K 12.7K 31
Story of the cruel mafia sidharth shukla😈😈😈 who is a cold hearted person and a naïve sweet girl sehnaaz gill ☺☺who love to spread happiness aroun...
125K 7.6K 60
passionate love story of sidnaaz since childhood were Sidharth is a zamindar and sana inocently girl it. is a mature story read if you are comforta...