PYSCHO| Ryujin X reader.

Від omonim_

"I'm not insane. I'm just inlove with you . " she said. Більше

PROLOGUE
Start of the Day.
Begin
found you.
pt.2
5.
6
7.
8
9.
11.
12.
13.
STRANGERS FROM HELL.
14.
15
16
17
Announcement
ANNOUNCEMENT
18

10.

1K 41 37
Від omonim_

"What the actual fuck did I do to jiyeon?" I asked to myself. Then I saw myself naked. I ran towards the bathroom to take a shower. After that I wore a oversized shirt and pants and went downstairs.

I tried to keep my face in a serious way but my mind keeps repeating what I saw awhile ago. As I was about to go down, I saw jiyeon at the living room, eating. My feet went backwards since I don't have the guts to face her, but then she saw me.

I bowed down to greet her without even saying it.

"You've gotten quiet today." She said and looked at me.

I looked at her for a sec trying to think of an answer to it.

"I'm always like this." I answered and went towards the kitchen.

"No you don't. You always greet me goodmorning instead of bowing." She said. I stopped doing what I was about to do.

"Really? Okay, Goodmorning it is then."

Then I heard footsteps coming towards me. Then I felt her fingers touch my back which made me turn around in shock.

"What?" She asked.

"Uh..I.."

"Oh, so you remember?"

"Re..remember what?" I said pretending to not remember it.

"I know you remember, there's no reason for you to wake up naked." She said.

"I always sleep naked. " I answered without thinking.

"You are, but you're not alone. Remember, I sleep beside you." She said and smirked. "You kissed me last--"

"Blablablablablaaaaa" I said covering my ears and just to make sound for me not to her what she was about to say.

"You..." she continued.

"Blaaaaablablaaaa itzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!"
I continued making a sound until she stops.

Then she suddenly tried to get rid of my hands who's covering my ears but then failed. Then her hands went through my nape pulling me for a kiss. The kiss lasted for a minute. Our lips parted and she looked at me with lust in her eyes.

"There. You're quiet. "She said. I should be the dominant one here not her. But my fear took me back and I was not able to talk back to her.

"You're hungry right?" She asked. " I cooked you breakfast."

I just looked at her pretty face. Making me realize what I did last night.

FLASHBACK

"why are you talking to her.?" I asked while she's sitting on top of me.

"Who?" She asked back. Our eyes met and her gaze makes me hypnotized. As she kissed me again, I let myself forget the questions I want to ask and just continue kissing her. As she gets rid of her shirt, my hands went through her skin touching her legs all the way to her face, guiding her as she slowly grinding herself.

"I love you..." she mumbled.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Yah?! Ryujin?" She said repeatedly. "I'm kind of nervous , do you still speak? Just speak for me please, or just bark I guess.." she said and laughed.

"You said..you.."

"I said what?"

"Uhm..you said you love me. " I said straightforward.

"What?!HAHAHAHAHAHA" she said and laughed. "What are you saying? "She added and still can't stop laughing.

"So this is how it feels " i mumbled to myself. As she laughs ,there's tears forming on the side of her eyes saying that what i've said is hilarious, for her.

"Stop laughing." I commanded. But she's still laughing.

"Stop. " I said again. But then an idea popped out of my mind "as if you didn't moan last night."

Suddenly she stopped laughing and just looked at me straight in the eyes.

"H .huh?"

"You moaned last night. 'Ah~ryujin a--"

"Woah woah woah stop." She said and blocked her ears.

I laughed at her sudden movement so I just continued preparing my food. But then the doorbell rang. We looked at each other waiting for one of us to come and open the door, Jiyeon just walked away and went to the door to open it.

JIYEON's POV

I walked towards the door and opened it.

"Hi...is ryujin there?" The girl asked. She's quite familiar and beautiful. She's rich looking but in a simple way.

"Yes. Who are you?" I asked like I'm ryujin's girlfriend. I wish.

"Lia. Choi Lia" she said and handed her hand for a handshake. I shook hands with her then ryujin walked towards us.

"Oh.." ryujin mumbled.

"Hi!!" Lia said and went to ryujin and hugged her, almost like they are in the verge of falling. I hope tho. I locked the door and went to the kitchen.

RYUJIN'S POV

"What's the sudden visit?" I asked.

"Nothing, I just miss you I guess." She said and smiled.

"You're acting like a girlfriend. I don't accept confessions today" I jokingly said.

"Hey? Are you free today? Let's go to the amusement park, there's lots of rides there." She asked.

"I have nothing to do, I guess we can go." I said. "But can we take jiyeon too? She's alone here if I leave."

"Sorry..I only have two tickets...and the ticket booth is sold out..."

"Oh..okay.." I looked at jiyeon who's busy at the kitchen.

"How about we go now? Come on I miss you, don't you miss me?" Lia asked.

"I miss you I guess but not in a love way."

"Maybe you can add a little love for it " she said and grabbed my arm acting all cute.

"You're so clingy today..."I said and laughed.

"I'm always like this, don't you know? As if we didn't date."she said.

"Is that what you called a date? We're just friends okay?"I said jokingly.

"Wow, that hurts my pride."

JIYEON's POV

"I miss you I guess nyenyenyenye " I mumbled.

"Don't you miss me? Huh blabla nyenyenye I miss her more than you Lia."

"You're so clingy today..nyenye" I said. "Why is ryujin so flirty."I said and turned around. Then I saw ryujin standing behind me. She smiled while her arms are folded.

My eyes widened in embarassment and shock so I turned around again.

"Someone's getting jealous...I smell jealousy.." she said and acted like she's sniffing.

I ignored her words and continue cutting the onions. And in out of focus, I made a cut in my finger.

"Ah!" I shouted.

"What happened?" She asked and looked at me. Then shifted her gaze to my fingers. "Aish, Why are you so clumsy?"

"I'm sorry..I just.." I said but completely cut off. She took my wounded finger to the sink and washed it with running water. I felt a little hurt because of it but it got more and more hurt when she dabbed a cotton with alcohol on the wound. "Ahhh ryujin."

She looked at me and smirked.

"What? What's with that?" I asked in both annoyed and embarassed.

"Nothing..I just remembered what happened last night, it's the exact words you said, but in a sexy way. " she said and giggled.

In annoyance, I took my hand out of her touch and completely do it by myself. "I'll take it from here, Thanks."

She looked at me with no expressions on her face, then she walked away.

"It's just a joke..come back here.." I mumbled.

Omonim_

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

139K 4.1K 23
"Why can't you just tell me no? All it will take is that one word to make me let you go. Just say it already! " "I can't say it OK! I can't just say...
6.4K 359 33
By day she commanded departments, by night my heart. -Im Nayeon It was when a tear hit the steering wheel that I realized that maybe I didn't hate My...
6.3K 300 27
Just a picture in a whole album. • "I feel like the flame has gone out." •"It's better. Every time she comes home I see her smile. You were right, it...
152K 4.4K 50
You're my best friend