Lamp and Milo (Camren AU)

By TobiJaurello

In a world full of people where looks can be deceiving, and disguises are a must. How will you learn to trust... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII

Chapter VIII

2.4K 102 45
By TobiJaurello

"Laur stop!"

"Damn it! Stop already!"

"Lauren! Jeez!"

"Let me go Mani!" Lauren growled as the blue-haired woman held her.

"Now!" Normani exclaimed as Taylor nodded.

"Let me go!" Lauren exclaimed as she tried to get out the isolation bubble.

"Not until you calm down!" Chris said as the green-girl panted.

"Lauren! Let me go!" Normani exclaimed as the green-eyed girl clung onto her.

"You'll teleport outside!" Lauren said.

"You need this time out!" Normani defended as she pushed the green-eyed girl away and teleported outside.

"Mani!" Lauren growled as she was left inside.

"Let me go!" the green-eyed girl exclaimed as she started punching the bubble. The raven was on the way to her girlfriend's house when she drove past Camila who was walking along the neighborhood with a guy holding her hand.

"That could be her friend." Taylor pointed out.

"Was it necessary to kiss his cheek?!" Lauren growled as she looked at Taylor.

"Jeez Laur! You're scaring her." Chris shook his head as he stepped in front of Taylor. The two had been together for a month now, and a few days ago. Camila started distancing herself to the raven, and Lauren was devastated and thought she did something wrong.

"Just let me vent it all out. Please." The green-eyed girl pleaded.

"You don't want me to cry, you don't want me to let out all my feelings. Why are you guys bottling me up?" Lauren sighed as she sat down the ground. Normani looked at her bestfriend and sighed.

"Let her go." Taylor nodded and decided to release her sister.

"Alright, do your thing." Normani smiled as she looked at Lauren who shooked her head and stayed there, sitting quietly.

"It's alright. You can isolate me again." Lauren said sighing and sitting in silence. Normani shook her head as they walked away from the green-eyed girl.

"What happened?" Chris asked as they entered the house.

"Mani, I'm serious. She's been distant lately, she hasn't answered my texts. Whenever I ask her out she says she's busy!" Lauren sighed flopping down her bed.

"I thought she imprinted on me? But why does it seem that it's only me that's interested now?" Lauren mumbled.

"She's probably doing something Lauren, she's probably helping her mom or something." Normani said.

"Mani. Aunt Sinu herself told me Camila has nothing to do this summer!" Lauren groaned.

"It's been one whole week since we last talked properly!" Lauren added.

"I don't want to look, clingy and all but I'm worried." Lauren pouted.

"Can we go see her? Please?"

"Fine." Normani said as she shook her head. Lauren had been complaining to her for a whole week.

"If I knew you'd be this love-sick? I would've never befriended you." The older one teased.

"I didn't know I was capable of being this love-sick as well." Lauren chuckled as they walked to the raven's car.

"Drop by a boutique and get some bouquet for her. If you ever messed up, then that'll change her mind." Normani adviced.

"I swear I didn't do anything wrong, I'm really confused!" Lauren huffed. Normani continued to listen to her bestfriend rant.

"I just think it-" Lauren started but stopped when she saw a familiar girl walking away from the boutique they were about to go to.

"What?" Normani asked, Lauren shook her head and sped up trying to see of she was right.

"Fuck no." Lauren growled as she saw Camila with a guy. She seemed to be smiling happily, while she looked at the bouquet of flowers she had in hand.

"Lauren.." Normani said as she held onto her bestfriends who was gripping hard on the steering wheel.

"That's my girl!" Lauren growled taking U-turn on the nearest block.

"Lauren!" Normani exclaimed when the green-eyed girl abruptly swerved the car.

"What the fuck?" Lauren blurted out loud when she saw Camila lean in and kiss the boys cheek.

"I'm sorry!" Normani exclaimed before suddenly using both her abilities. A cold wind blew and the place got smokey.

"Mani!" Lauren growled when they suddenly appeared in the Jauregui's front yard.

"You we're going to get us killed!" Normani exclaimed.

"My girlfriend was kissing another man's cheek! What the hell! I was just going to talk to them!" Lauren growled getting out the car.

"Ahh!" Lauren yelled before charging a tree.

"What in the world?!" Lauren exclaimed as she realized the stone she was touching froze. Ice froze.

"What's up?" Chris asked as he went out the house to check on his sister.

"The stone.. It froze." Lauren mumbled, raising the stone.

"It's probably because of Dad's elements. He went out here earlier to freeze water." Chris chuckled.

"But wouldn't it melt already?" Lauren asked.

"You're right." Taylor said confused as well.

"Never mind, It was probably hidden from the sun." Lauren said.

"Laur." Mani breathed out as she appeared in front of her best friend.

"What?" Lauren asked.

"Dinah called, Camila's in the woods with outsiders." Normani said.

"What?! Let's go!" Lauren said as she quickly stood up.

"We'll come with you." Chris said.

"No, it's too dangerous. There are wolves." Lauren said.

"We'll be subtle. Put this on." Taylor said as she threw a cape with a hoodie on it.

"Harry Potter?" Chris chuckled.

"Let's go." Normani said.

~

"Walz!" Dinah panted out as Camila was again hit by another wolf.

"Fuck off!" Derek growled as he charged the black wolf that pounced Camila.

"Are you ok?" A reddish wolf asked Camila.

"I'm fine Shawn. Thanks." The brunette replied.

"I sense something different." Sinuhe announced as another werewolf appeared from nowhere, the wolf was in human form. Smirking.

"What a delight to see the queen and the princess together." The stranger chuckled out loud before pulling out a silver explosive. He was wearing gloves, which is why it didn't affect him.

"It's an explosive!" Shawn announced as the man lighted up the figure.

"I should be the ruler! Not you!" The man scoffed as he smirked when the bomb started to smoke.

"You can't escape." The man grinned as a few other human form wolves appeared around them, holding the same bomb. The apprentices light up the bomb and the smoke was now more evident.

"Fuck!" Camila growled as the smoke penetrated her wounds. Burning her.

"It's silver." Dinah said as she started grunting as well.

"What was that?!" The man exclaimed when the bomb he was holding stopped smoking. A huge flash suddenly appeared as one bomb exploded. To his surprise, the wolves stopped reacting to the silver smoke that was surrounding them.

"What happened?" Sinuhe asked confused as she looked around, the smoke was touching them but they didn't burn. A cold wind blew and it fogged in the area, making the wolves nearly invisible from the outsiders.

"Now!" The man grunted as shook his head before he threw the bomb to where Camila was.

"Fuck!" Camila grunted as she was hit by the bomb, a millisecond later it exploded.

"Camila!"

"Princess!"

"Walz!"  The four yelled as the brunette disappeared from sight.

"They took her!" Shawn exclaimed.

"Dinah!" Sinuhe yelled as the light brown wolf tried to charge an apprentice. Another explosion emerged and they went blind.

"What the?!" Shawn said as the fog suddenly disappeared, along with the people surrounding them.

"What just happened? Dinah's missing as well!" Derek asked as the looked around, realizing they were already home.

"I can't sense them."  Sinuhe said as she started running around the woods. The brunette was on the way home with Shawn when they were blocked by the outsider pack.

~

"Who are you?!" Camila growled as she looked around the unfamiliar place.

"Calm down." The man said as he looked at the wolf who growled at him.

"She can't harm you." A woman smirked.

"You might wanna help me!" Another woman exclaimed further from them.

"Jeez! Stop!" The man said as he pulled someone away from what seemed like a wolf. Camila's eyes widened as she realized it was probably one of the four.

"What did you do to them!" Camila growled.

"Cheechee!" The brunette exclaimed as she saw a familiar light brown wolf laying a few feet away from her. Dinah was wounded as well.

"Relax." Normani chuckled as she appeared from behind the man.

"Normani?! You're with them?!"

"Is this how you thank me?" Normani chuckled as she looked around.

"You traitor! I'll make sure to tell Lauren about this!" Camila growled while Normani started laughing.

"You're kidding right?" The blue-haired woman said as she stepped out the view, revealing Lauren who had blood stains on her face. Panting heavily as she looked at the pile of wolves.

"You monsters!" Camila growled as she tried to charge Normani, grunting when she realized she was trapped.

"Walz, calm down." Dinah weakly said as she looked at Camila.

"Are you okay? I'll kill them." Camila said.

"You dumbass, they saved us." Dinah chuckled.

"But the wolves-"

"They're the outsiders." Dinah chuckled as she looked her bestfriend who seemed to look like a dumbfounded huge puppy.

"Mani, put me there." Lauren instructed as she pointed at a tree nearby the scenery.

"Get on the other one, we'll mist this to create a fog." Lauren instructed while Normani nodded.

"Chris, I want you to disable all the bombs subtly." Lauren said while her brother nodded.

"Tay, Isolate them while Chris disables the bomb. Mani and I will create mist, so they won't think the item's are disabled."

"Once the bombs are isolated, I need you to protect Camila, the main guy's planning to torture her." Lauren instructed as she looked around.

"Laur, we need to save that light brown one as well." Taylor pointed out.

"He's going to throw the bomb at Camila. Once he does, Isolate her Tay. Chris, make the bomb explode. While Mani and I teleport Camila to safety. When we leap into action to take Camila, You'll protect the all of them from the explosion Tay." The three nodded.

"Dinah will attempt to charge that leader, when she does, I want you to Isolate Dinah." Lauren told Taylor as her sister nodded.

"Then make another explosion Chris, once it explodes I'll take Dinah away from the site. Then you'll isolate the remaining three. Then Mani, Teleport the isolated others back to their home." Lauren instructed.

"When Mani returns, Isolate all of us together and we'll all Teleport to where Camila is."

"Let's do this." Chris smirked.

"Alright, enough." Chris chuckled as he pulled his older sister way from the now deceased wolves. Lauren was growling and grunting as she tried to get out her brother's grip.

"Yeah, I could use some help." Chris chuckled as he looked at Taylor who nodded.

"Let me out." Lauren growled as she tried to punch out an invisible bubble.

"You're badly wounded." Normani said as she examined both wolves.

"There others are safe, they're at home now." Normani added.

"Get them inside." Lauren ordered as she continued to glare at Chris and Taylor.

"By the way, you might wanna talk to your girlfriend. She's going through something, which is why she's violent." Normani whispered as she looked at Lauren.

"What happened?" Dinah asked as Normani teleported them inside the house.

"We were going to your house. Lauren's been troubled that you're not communicating enough." Normani started as she went to place two blankets on Camila and Dinah while both wolves listen, as they turn back into human form, covering themselves.

"And yeah. You were caught red handed." Normani said as she looked at Camila who ran her fingers through her hair and sighed.

"I knew I sensed her." Camila whispered.

"Hang on." Normani said as she walked up the stairs to get clothes.

"Why'd you do that?" Dinah asked.

"Dad was there, it was his idea to take Shawn and I out to "date"." Camila defended herself.

"You haven't told him about Lauren yet?" Dinah asked.

"Not yet. I was supposed to, but he appeared with Shawn. Which is why I haven't been able to text Lo properly for the whole week, or decline her permissions to visit me." Camila sighed.

"Mendes stayed with you guys for a week?" Camila nodded.

"Damn, Uncle." Dinah shook her head in disbelief.

"But where was he when you got cornered?" Dinah asked.

"He had a call from one of his attendees about an emergency. That was after I kissed Shawn's cheek because of his orders." Camila sighed.

"You're starting to become a robot." Normani said as she handed Camila a familiar scented clothes.

"Are you sure this is fine?" The brunette asked.

"You're still the girlfriend aren't you?" Normani chuckled before handing Dinah her clothes.

"Thanks." The Polynesian grinned.

"How come she has her own clothes?" Camila asked.

"I teleported to her room, I was invited there." Normani grinned.

"You're invited to mine as well!" Camila defended.

"I know, but given the current situation. Lauren will melt when she sees you in her clothes." Normani pointed out. Camila giggled before nodding and walking towards the bathroom.

"What's with her dad?" Normani asked Dinah. The Polynesian then started to tell every detail about Camila's experiences with her Dad, as the blue-haired woman nodded in understanding.

"Poor Mila." Normani sighed as she looked at Lauren who entered the house annoyed.

"She's still mad." Chris chuckled as he entered the room, followed by Taylor.

"These are Chris and Taylor, your future siblings in Law." Normani teased as Camila got out the bathroom in Lauren's clothes.

"She'll easily forget she was mad." Chris grinned.

"She'd be grinning in no time." Taylor chuckled.

"It's finally nice to meet you, Camila." Chris smiled.

"You're very pretty." Taylor said as she hugged the brunette.

"I'm sorry about earlier." Camila shyly said as both Jauregui's gave her a smile.

"It's fine, she's all yours." Chris chuckled as he looked pointed at the stairs.

"Her room's the one by the far back. She's probably by her balcony." Taylor said while Camila nodded.

"Let me show you." Chris said as he walked with Camila upstairs.

"Thank you Chris." The brunette smiled.

"No problem..sis." The young man winked. Camila shook her head and chuckled as she gently opened Lauren's door. And there she was, indeed by the balcony. The green-eyed girl had both her arms on the railings, looking far ahead. Lauren had changed into something else, and she was already cleaned. Camila bit her lip as she slowly walked to her girlfriend.

"I missed you." Camila whispered as she hugged the raven from behind. Wrapping her arms around her, kissing the raven's back. Lauren huffed in response, biting her lip in annoyance.

"Talk to me." Lauren looked away when the brunette gently tiptoed to rest her chin on Lauren's shoulder.

"Baby." Camila whined as she slipped infront of Lauren by going under the raven's arm that was holding the railing, pouting and hugging her.

"Psh. Baby." The raven scoffed in annoyance.

"Someone's jealous." Camila chuckled. Placing a kiss on Lauren's cheek, raising her eyebrow when the green-eyed girl quickly wiped the area.

"You don't want my kisses anymore?" Camila said, faking hurt.

"I don't want it anymore. Now that I know you've been kissing someone else's cheek." Lauren growled, her hand clenching into a fist suddenly deforming the railing.

"Let me explain." Camila chuckled as she took the raven's hand away from the railing and placed it on her waist.

"If you want, you can look into my eyes and see for yourself." Camila offered, cupping Lauren's cheek in her palms and forcing the raven to look at her. Lauren rolled her eyes before turning away, not bothering to use her telepathic ability.

"Lo, don't be mad." Camila pouted as she placed her hand in Lauren's cheek, gently caressing it. Lauren sighed before looking at Camila, her expression changing as she realized the brunette had a wound on her left arm and aside from that, Camila was wearing her clothes.

"Do you believe me now?" Camila asked she got out Lauren's trance.

"I do.. But that doesn't exclude the fact that it's still jealous worthy." Lauren mumbled.

"Why would you be jealous of him?" Camila smiled.

"For starters, He's a guy. He has brown eyes, he's muscular so he's probably considered "hot". Your father approves of him, he's your kind." Lauren sighed. The green-eyed girl fully understands the situation, which was something Camila found more attractive.

"Ditto, I'm into a certain woman, I prefer emerald green eyes. I found someone extremely hot already, let's not forget the fact that that someone is incredibly sexy as well. My Mother approves of her, my father will know her soon. Plus, I'm into vampires." Camila winked as she bit her lip sheepishly while smiling.

"Oh! Let's not ignore the most important detail. I'm madly in love with that green-eyed Vampire that I, imprinted on."

"What did you say?" Lauren asked as she looked at Camila with wide eyes.

"Which one?" Camila asked.

"You're madly what?"

"I'm madly in love." Camila smiled.

"You are?" Lauren asked.

"If I kiss you, would you believe me?"  Camila asked as she leaned in closer.

"See for yourself." Lauren husked before the brunette closed the gap in between their lips.

"I missed you." Lauren breathed out as Camila pulled away from her.

"I love you." Camila confessed, looking at Lauren's viridescent eyes.

"Say it again." Lauren mumbled.

"I love you Lauren." Camila smiled, as Lauren's pupil dilated. It was the first time Camila had expressed those meaningful words.

"I love you." The brunette repeated again.

"I love you.." Lauren finally returned before closing the gap in between them again. Pulling Camila closer to her.

"Lo!" Camila shrieked as it started to rain, Lauren quickly picked up the brunette as she went inside her room.

"I'm sorry for my shortcomings." Camila apologized as she sat up from Lauren's bed, while the green-eyed girl pulled an office chair.

"It's alright, it wasn't your fault. I'm sorry I took too long." Lauren frowned as she looked at her girlfriend's wound that was visible.

"You went there on time." Camila smiled as she held Lauren's hand.

"Speaking of! Can I used your phone? I need to call mom." Lauren nodded and handed the brunette her phone. Camila pressed a familiar combination of numbers and waited for Sinuhe to pick up. Lauren on the other hand took the time to admire Camila's figure. The brunette was wearing her sleeveless shirt, and a short that perfectly curved her figure.

"Goodbye Mom." Camila said before ending the call, raising her eyebrow at Lauren who was evidently checking her out.

"Eyes up here." Camila teased as Lauren blushed, catching her eye.

"Are you still jealous?" Camila asked as she sat on Lauren's lap.

"Kind of." The raven confessed.

"You don't have to be, Would you be interested in spending a few days away?" Camila asked.

"What do you mean?" Lauren asked.

"I knew you were going to overthink about last week, and I already sorted out how I'll make it up to you. I've discussed it with Mom already, I was hoping you'd say yes to a few days away with me?" Camila asked.

"We'll be staying at my Grandma's inn." Camila bit her lip.

"Let me check on my parents first." Lauren giggled, kissing Camila's chin.

"I'm manifesting they'd say yes." Camila chuckled.

"I have to go home by 4 pm." Camila informed Lauren.

"No extensions?" Lauren frowned as she looked at the clock that had 3:45 on it.

"I'll make it up to you, I promise." The brunette said as pinched Lauren's cheek.

"Jealousy." Lauren huffed.

"Don't be, I'm not into male wolves." Camila started.

"I'm fucking in love with a hot damn Vampire named Lauren." Camila grinned while the raven rolled her eyes.

"Lauren the Vampire." Camila giggled.

"Vampire." The brunette trailed off as she started to think of something.

"Vamp.." Lauren raised her eyebrow.

"Lauren.."

"Yes?" The green-eyed girl replied.

"Lamp!" Camila giggled happily.

"What?" Lauren asked confused.

"Your Vampire name is Lamp." Camila said.

"I don't sound scary at all." the green-eyed girl laughed.

"Imagine, I'm a fellow vampire and you need to introduce yourself.." Camila grinned.

"Hi, I'm Lamp." Lauren said before both girls bursted out laughing.

"Laugh all you want, but I'm dead serious." Camila giggled.

"No you're not." Lauren chuckled.

"I am, Lamp." Camila teased.

"You're lucky I love you." Lauren shook her head.

"I love you too, Lamp." Camila grinned before her eyes flickered on to Lauren's lips. Lauren gently reached for her phone that was vibrating by the night stand and opened it.

"I kept on getting new follower requests everyday." Lauren mumbled. Camila remained silent as she remembered the conversation she overheard by the neighborhood she was walking in.

"I'm seriously considering going on this school. The Campus president's very attractive." One girl giggled as they looked through a familiar brochure.

"I heard she's very nice, single and is Bisexual." The other one said.

"Really? Damn, I bet she has girls and boys wrapped around her finger." The first girl said.

"Hey..isn't that the Campus top notcher?!" The redhead said.

"It seems like it. Maybe we should talk to her and ask her about the Campus President." the blonde giggled.

"You know, they should've opened her jacket more in this picture." The blonde added. Camila felt her jaw clench as she continued to hear the girls talking about Lauren.

"Let's ask her." The redhead said.

"Hi! You're the girl from here right?" The blonde smiled at Camila. The brunette gave them a soft smile in return and nodded.

"Yeah." Camila replied.

"We just wanna ask about the Campus President, if that's alright." The redhead said.

"Sure. Ask away." Camila replied.

"Is it true that she's single? I really have a huge crush on her."

"Does she date younger students?"

"Did she really dress up like this for the photoshoot?"

"You're so lucky to get to see her in that outfit!"  Camila nodded and gave them a light chuckle before she started answering.

"No, she's not single. She doesn't date lower year students, Yes she dressed up like that for the photoshoot and yes." Camila said, trying her best to act polite.

"Wow, you're really nice. But it's a shame she's taken." The blonde said.

"She had a girlfriend after that photoshoot was taken, which is why the rumors were she was single." Camila said.

"Do you know who her girlfriend is?" The blonde asked.

"I think it's better if you wait and see for yourself when the school starts, who knows? Maybe I could get Ms. President to notice you." Camila winked.

"Really?! Are you close with her?" The redhead asked.

"We're very close. I'll tell her that you said hi." Camila smirked before gently excusing herself and walking away.

"I heard that. That was savage." Dinah teased as she walked to Camila with a bottle of water in her hand.

"I'm so excited." Camila grinned.

"Camz?" Lauren asked when the brunette got silent.

"You're mine." Camila said, looking at her dead in the eye, before leaning in and kissing Lauren's neck.

"Camila.." Lauren breathed out as she felt the brunette suck on a spot on her neck and soothe it with a lick.

"What was that for baby?" Lauren asked, looking at Camila who was biting her lip in satisfaction.

"Shh. Just kiss me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 3.3K 26
a paige bueckers story.
299K 6.5K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
961K 16.5K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
110K 4K 36
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024