Crash

By recklessandstuff

Life for Annabelle Carter was pretty great. She liked school, loved her best friends and enjoyed good music. ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
This Is Living (Preview): Chapter 1 ©
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 5

7K 325 72
By recklessandstuff

You know how people talk about their 15 minutes of fame? Yeah, it's not as great as it sounds, especially when you're "The crazy girl who tried to kill Crash and Burn's lead singer."

Apparently paparazzi actually to follow these irrelevant nobody's and there's nothing greater than finding some psycho attempting to kill one of them. Especially Kyle Fletcher.

I had made it to E! news and coincidentally TMZ. Everybody was going mental over the video. If I wasn't the one in the video, I would have found it hilarious. My only saving grace was James and his Twitter. There were alrady memes of me and fake twitter accounts.

I logged on to my twitter to see what James had said.

@CrashandJames: Don't worry! No one was trying to 'kill' Kyle! That girl is a friend from school XD

I laughed a little. I had infact being trying to kill Kyle but it was nice of James to lie from me. I continued scrolling through Twitter, noticing all the other boy's accounts. They had all tweeted about the video.

@CrashandDanny: If anyone was to kill Kyle, it'd be me 😰

@CrashandHarry: 2 all the fans who think shes crazy, AC is a cool gurl n the video was gr8

Harry was obviously illiterate. I replied to his tweet, not that he would see it, but I had to correct his grammar.

@AnnabelleCutHer: @CrashandHarry your spelling pains me and don't call me AC

I liked my twitter name. I felt it reflected my personality.

The only positive I could find in the entire thing was the it was a teacher only day, so I didn't have to face Crash and Burn. I could still see the smirk on Kyle's face.

I logged off Twitter, threw my phone somewhere on my bed and went over to my desk. I needed to re-watch Pushing Daisies in order to calm myself down.

Why had they cancelled the best shows?

The next three hours were spent watching my show and ignoring the constant buzzing coming from my phone. After a while though, I had to check what was going on.

As soon as I picked it up, I started recieving a call. From, you guessed it, Natasha.

"ANNABELLE!" She yelled down the phone as soon as I picked it up. I knew exactly why she was calling. She was going to say 'You're famous' or 'You''re on TMZ' maybe even 'My best friend is the girl who tried to kill Kyle Fletcher!'

"Yes Natash-"

"My best friend is the girl who tried to kill Kyle Fletcher! Oh my gosh, you're on TMZ. Annabelle! You're famous!" She squealed.

Three out of three. I wasn't expecting that.

"It's hilarious isn't it." I said, monotone. I was not impressed with the entire situation. I strongly detested the band, yet I was now associated with them.

"Do you know how many fangirls would die to be in your position right now?" She asked. I shuddered at the mention of fangirls.

"They can take my place any day." I spat. I wasn't in the mood to talk about Crash and Burn. "Listen, I gotta go." I lied.

"Oh, okay." She said in a knowing tone. My best friend understood when I didn't feel like talking to her and she gave me my space.

"Bye." I said.

"Later."

~~~~~

"Jay! I swear if you keep laughing at me I'll tell everyone at school what you did when you were five!" I threatened. Jay and I had decided to go out for some fro-yo and he had made fun of me the entire time. We were waiting in line to order.

"Do you mean, the unspeakable?" His laughter died down. He looked at me with concerned eyes. I smirked at him, knowing his weakness.

"Mommy! My ding-ding's stuck in my zipper!" I re-enacted his movements, laughing. Jay loudly gasped and put his hand over my mouth in an attempt to keep me quiet.

"I told you she was a man." I heard a deep voice say behind us. I sighed as Jay removed his hand from my mouth.

I slowly turned and saw the one person I strongly hated. Kyle Fletcher. He was standing with Harry and Danny. They were all dressed in dark clothes, raybans and beanies.

"You look like you're gonna mug the place." I scoffed, turning back towards the line.

"Trust me babe, I can afford a frozen yoghurt." He said in a cocky tone. Who had given him the right to call me babe? I certainly didn't.

"Right, from the money you brainwash hormonal twelve year old girls to give you?" I didn't even bother to face him. This dude needed to get his ego in check.

"Exactly." I could feel the smirk on his face burning into the back of my head. This boy infuriated me. Jay grabbed my arm and pulled me to the cashier.

I had almost forgotten that Jay was there and we were ordering. How was it possible for someone to enrage me so much that it always felt like we were the only two people in a room?

After Jay and I ordered our fro-yos, we sat down by the window.

"Jesus-"

"Christ saves!" I blurted, cutting Jay off. He knew I hated it when he said that.

"Jeez, what's with you and Kyle." Jay corrected himself. I rolled my eyes at him. There was no Kyle and I.

"There is no-"

"Can we sit here?" Danny shyly asked. He was cute in an innocent way. But I didn't like him or his pals so the answer was a solid-

"No." I said bluntly. Regardless of what I said, Kyle sat down anyway. He had a ridiculous smirk on his face. One that made me want to jump over the table and choke him again. I rolled my eyes at him.

My next action, I will admit I'm proud of. I mean, if you wanted to get rid of a popular boy band, there was only one thing to do.

"Oh em gee it's 3/4 of Crash and Burn!" I attempted my most high pitched voice, standing up in order to draw attention. Immediately there were whispers all around the place and before I knew what was happening, the little fro-yo shop was being mobbed.

I grabbed a laughing Jay's arm. "You're such a bi-"

"Language!" I attempted to sound serious, but I couldn't help but laugh. What I had done was a stroke of pure genious.

~~~~~

Unknown Number: You're gonna pay.

Naturally, when someone gets a text like that, they would be petrified but I found the empty threat so funny.

Annabelle: Cash, cheque or credit card?

I thought I was hilarious. My only concern however was, who on earth was texting me? I wasn't one to give away my number. I only took peoples numbers and texted them back, so I knew everyone in my contacts.

Unknown Number: You think you're funny.

Annabelle: I know I'm funny😚

Whoever this person was, they were just trolling so I thought I'd have a bit of fun with it, that is, until the texts got personal.

Unknown Number: I should've hit your car harder x

KYLE.

But how did he have my number?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: The amount of love I'm getting on TBBC is insane! Thank you all so much :)x and if you still haven't read it, go on my profile!

Vote, Comment and all that jazz :D

BTW I HAVE MADE ANNABELLE A TWITTER, GO FOLLOW HER! @AnnabelleCutHer :P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192 2 21
Charlie Steenkamp was boring, she tried hard in school, she didn't get in trouble and was a model student. But when she gets sent away to boarding sc...
682 16 9
Leilani was ready to leave high school behind her, along with the annoying boy that she'd come to hate due to that one night. But little did she know...
562 1 33
Luna hasn't exactly have the easiest childhood, one where she could recall good memories. Only anger and violence. She's angry and lashes out at any...
43.4K 847 67
Two childhood best friends made a deal two years ago to have a steamy and secret relationship without any commitment involved despite the fact of the...