CHRYSALIS

By stachestyles

"I was hiding in doubt till you brought me out of my chrysalis...and I came out new...all because of you." J... More

intro & cast
Prolouge
1. Part One
2.
3.
4.
5.
6
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31. Part Two.
32.
30. H.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40. Part Three.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45. Part Four.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
Epilogue.
dedication.
surprise!

20.

11K 275 609
By stachestyles

Friday night couldn't come fast enough.

I spent that Sunday going over contracts and signing documents and crying several times while Harry pets my head in support.

As soon as I got home I called everyone I could think of. I burst through the door and screeched at Nicki, throwing my arms around her, jumping up and down like an obnoxious sorority girl stereotype. Once I stopped crying long enough to tell her the news I called Britt and Miranda and my dad and Tony and then of course my dear Frankie, who insisted we go out on Friday to celebrate "properly," so here we are.

The week drug on for what felt like years but it's finally Friday. I haven't been out since the last disaster of a night with Santana and I need a night like this so bad. Nicki is bringing Pete, who is apparently bringing a friend that Nicki is very excited for me to meet. Frankie and Tommy will be there and there will be absolutely no sign of Santana so I might actually get to enjoy a full evening without drama, what a fucking concept.

Frankie will be here in 15 minutes and I'm just adding the finishing touches to my makeup before sliding into my favorite party dress. I chose a bright red lip but kept the rest of my face mostly subtle, the dress is really the statement for the evening...or I guess the lack of the dress really.

My hair is up in a simple ponytail, I put some extensions in it to make it longer and fuller and I let the front bang pieces down to frame my face nicely, but I'm really trying to show as much skin as possible here so the rest had to go up.

My legs are freshly shaved and moisturized and I got a Brazilian two days ago after work, so I'm ready for absolutely anything this night can throw at me.

I unbutton the sleep shirt I got ready in and let it fall to the ground while I take a second to adjust the pretty heart-shaped pasties adorning my nipples. The simple black hearts pair perfectly with the black silk underwear I picked out. They're cheeky cut and ruched meaning half of my ass cheeks are out and my legs are framed perfectly. They are far from my favorite "granny panties" but still comfortable and very sexy.

I slip the dress from its hanger and gently slide it over my body, trying to make sure my head and arms go in the right spaces between the crossed straps, this shit always confuses me.

Shockingly, I get it on the first try and manage to not fuck up my hair, a true success story as I live and breathe.

Shit, I can't even lie...I look good.

The dress lays perfectly on my body and I know that once I put heels on I'll feel pretty damn good and once I have a couple of drinks in me I'll be unstoppable.

A knock at the door shakes me from my vain bubble and Frankie wastes no time busting into the apartment.

"YES. YES. I KNEW WE GETTING INTO SHIT TONIGHT. " Frankie jumps up and down as soon as he spots me. Yelling and punching the air like an absolute child, but it makes me smile.

"Tommy baby, you don't understand. I have heard STORIES about this dress, but I've never gotten to see it in action. Tonight's gonna be fucking incredible." Tommy looks at Frankie like he's insane and raises an eyebrow in my direction as well.

"This dress has seen some shit, Tommy. It's my favorite and every time I wear it, I have way too good of a time."

Tommy rolls his eyes, "Fucking great," he sounds annoyed with us already which is only going to get worse as the night goes on. Poor Tommy.

"Frankie, you look incredible as always, strike a pose for me." I grab my camera and crouch down to snap a picture of him in the dimly lit apartment.

"So moody, I love it." I plant a kiss on his pale cheek and hold his shoulder while I slip my feet into a simple pair of black heels. Frankie is getting impatient now, he's too excited.

"Hurry up Jo, I thought you were ready."
He whines at me, which earns him a middle finger while I rip my black faux fur coat off the hanger.

"Don't fucking whine at me, let's go boys!" I grab Frankie's hand and my small purse and drag a reluctant Tommy through the front door.

The Uber dropped us off in the front of the club and it only took a few minutes of flirting and one slip of my coat to get us in the door. Men were too easy.

The club was sticky hot already and pretty jam-packed, as to be expected. Tommy led Frankie and me in a human chain around the club until he spotted Pete's tall frame over by the bar.

We found our booth quickly, it was raised above the dance floor a bit which was nice, but it barely fit 4 people, and there were 6 of us shoved in it now, which meant Nicki was on Pete's lap and I was perched on the arm of the booth. We got seated in a flustered rush after fighting the crowds, but I instantly felt the familiar tingle of eyes on me when I slid my coat down my arms for Frankie to put inside the booth with my purse. When I turned around I met a pair of icy blue eyes and a sexy smirk.

"Hi there, I'm Jo. You must be Pete's friend?" I leaned forward over the table just enough to know what I was showing and I watched his chest rise and fall quicker than it had before.

When his gaze lifts back to mine he was met with a smirk this time. I was rewarded with a glimpse of his pretty pink tongue wetting his full bottom lip before he answered me, "Hi. I'm Axel. I am indeed Pete's friend. It's lovely to meet you, Jo."

His voice was deep and raspy like he smoked too many cigarettes in the best way possible. He held his hand out for me and I took it, he brought my knuckles up to his mouth and left a wet kiss on them while his eyes never left mine.

"Told ya." Nicki is smiling widely at Pete who just rolls his eyes at her. I settled back against the post behind me and smiled knowingly at Nicki who gave me a quick wink before I settled my eyes back on Axel.

His frame was thin, but he wasn't scrawny, his short hair was bleached platinum which contrasted well with his dark brows. He was wearing a sheer black button-down shirt tucked into floral printed pants which meant I could see all of the black ink tattoos that covered his pale skin. He had several earrings in and a few necklaces around his neck and he looked absolutely delicious, he was everything that high school Jo would have dreamed up.

I checked him out shamelessly and I felt his eyes traveling my body in the same way. Pete clears his throat and ruins the moment, naturally. I turn my attention to my friends and Pete slides a small aluminum packet onto the table. Frankie starts clapping and immediately rips it open and places the molly under his tongue with a satisfied hum. He holds one out for Tommy and places one under his tongue as well. He turns to me next, holding the fun little drug in his fingers and curling his other index finger, beckoning me towards him.

I decided I might as well make a show of it, right? So I turn myself on the arm of the booth until I'm facing Frankie, I tuck one leg up underneath me and place both my arms on Frankie's lap before I leaned into.

My back was arched so hard it almost hurt but in a good way, I tipped my head back and held my tongue out for Frankie he smirked at me with a devilish glint in his eye as he placed the drug on top of my tongue. I captured his index finger with my lips before he could pull it away and moaned lowly as I sucked it. He pulled it out quickly and I pushed myself farther forward to peck his cheek before returning to my perch.

When I meet Axel's eyes I can hardly see the icy blue that had once been there. His pupils are blown and he stares at me fiercely while he adjusts his pants. 

God, it feels good to make men horny. It feels even better to make women horny but men are just so simple, it's so satisfying.

I know it won't take very long for the drug to kick in, so I jump at the opportunity to down a couple of tequila shots when the tray that Frankie ordered arrives. Lick, shoot, suck is a pattern that I am all too familiar with at this point so it takes no time at all to throw three back. By the time my head snaps forward after the third shot, I can feel the shift in my head. It feels like my body is lagging, like part of me is moving too fast for the rest of me.

Nicki is feeling hers too, she jumps from Pete's lap and insists on a dance. Nicki never wants to dance with me so I know she's definitely not in her right mind at the moment but I'm going to take advantage of her fun mood. I let her lead me onto the floor while our girl Meg is blaring through the club speakers. It feels good to dance and let loose, you can feel tension physically leave your body when you dance, it's scientifically proven.

Nicki and I blend in with every other 20-something girl on this dance floor, screaming and rapping and shaking our ass to Megan Thee Stallion as we rightfully should, the song is only like 4 minutes long but the drugs in our system make it feel like we've been out here for hours, we're already getting that sweaty glow on our skin and Nicki's hair is stuck in her lipgloss.

An hour later and several more tequila shots in, Axel finally makes his way to the dance floor. I'd spent the last 20 minutes holding eye contact with him while I wiggled my ass against some stranger and it was finally too much for him to take.

I felt the devilish grin spread across my face as he made his way down the steps. I turned to my dance partner and patted his chest with a simple, "thanks, you can go now," dismissal. He doesn't seem too pleased about it but I just don't care.

Large hands meet my hips before I can turn back around and I giggle at the shocked gasp that slips from my mouth. I relax against Axels firm chest while he guides my hips against his own. My head leans back against his shoulder and his mouth comes to meet my ear. His hot breathe sends a shiver down my body as he moves one hand up to my waist.

"This okay with you?" He whispers, his voice is dripping with sex and I can't wait to taste him.

"Mmhmm. More than okay." My eyes are closed, a colorful light show going on inside my head as his hands roam my body and his mouth explores my neck. His soft tongue pressed against the pressure points behind my ear and at the base of my neck is enough to make my moan out loud and clench around nothing, sadly.

I know this dance floor is crowded but I also know that molly makes me a horny mess and I would fuck this mans fingers right now if he offered. As fun as this was I needed to be alone. Well...alone with him.

I turned so that I could face him and that was a mistake. A wonderful mistake but a big mistake. His hands slid down the open back of my dress while we moved to the song and the moan that came out of my mouth was pornographic.

My head fell back and he wasted no time leaving large open mouthed kisses against my chest and neck. One hand slid down to grope my ass and the other held the back of my neck while I attacked his mouth with my own.

His lips are full and firm, moving with confidence as he nibbles my lower lip, causing me to whimper. He pulls away and brings his mouth to my ear again, "Do you want to leave? I'd love to continue this in a hotel room."

I nod ferociously "There's one down the block. Let's go." I waste no time grabbing his hand and dragging him back up to the booth.

Tommy and Pete are in the booth Frankie was dancing and Nicki was in the bathroom. I don't have the patience to wait for either of them so I grab my coat and purse from under Tommy's ass in the booth storage and them kiss them both on the cheek. "Please tell Frankie and Nicki bye for me and I love them dearly. Okay, bye. Don't call me unless someone is dying, k?"

They both nod their heads in minor annoyance.

Suddenly I'm being pulled back through the club, giggling behind Axel. We bust through the front door like we were escaping prison or something and I'm in a full fit of giggles now, which has rubbed off on Axel too, both of us looking like idiots while I hang onto his arm outside the club.

"Jo! Hey, Jo!" I hear my name being called and I whip my head around a few times trying to find out who the hell it is, it didn't sound familiar to me though and I have no idea who it could be.

"Did you hear that?" I ask Axel to make sure I'm not crazy, he nods his head well and looks around. After a few moments, we give up and decide we have much better things to worry about, like my soaking underwear, so we head to the crosswalk.

As we cross the busy LA intersection my eyes meet with a young girl. It's only for a second like she flashed in front of me but then vanished but I can't place where I know her from. I shake my head to try to physically jog my memory but right now the only thing my brain is focused on is Axel's hand on my lower back and how fucking good he smells.

Axel got us a room while I used the restroom, it didn't take long and as I find my way back to the lobby I see him. He is twirling the key card in his hands while he leans against the wall by the elevators. I don't know why he looks so deliciously hot doing that but watching his beautiful hands twirl the delicate card around has my clit throbbing.

I hook my finger into his belt loop and pull him into the elevator after me, immediately pressing myself against him when the doors close. A deep groan falls from his lips as I palm the large bulge straining in his pretty pants.

One hand grips my jaw harshly while he kisses me, I nibble his bottom lip this time, and when he slips his tongue into my mouth I suck the tip of it gently. His other hand is pressing my hips into his, his knee is between my legs and I didn't even notice that I've been circling my hips against him. I'm sure when we move he'll have a wet spot.

The elevator ding startles us so badly that I yelp a little bit and jump back from him. This sets off my giggles again and as soon as the doors open he grabs my hand and starts running down the hall like we're in a teenager rom-com. I'm laughing loudly at this point, still very much intoxicated as we sprint down the hallway. I'm sure I look like Bambi trying to walk, I do not have much experience running in heels.

Oh yes, oh graceful one...this is really cute.

I come to a slamming halt when Axel stops in front of a door, sliding the key card in quickly and pushing the door open for me. I get inside and have just enough time to throw down my coat and purse before he's on me again.

He's behind me again, his hands are in the exposed skin of my back and he is trailing the tip of his nose up and down my neck. I can't help but whimper when he starts leaving small kisses across the back of my shoulders and up the other side of my neck.

"Fuck you are stunning, Jo. I've wanted my hands on you all night." His hands slide down to my ass, groping lightly before sliding to the fronts of my thighs, bringing my dress up slightly, and ghosting his fingers across the seam of my underwear.

"God, yea more please." I whimper into the air, grinding my ass back against him while he hisses at the contact.

"Can I take this dress off you? Wanna feel you, wanna make you feel good." He's talking while he licks my neck. Quick, hard little licks right on the spots that make my thighs clench.

I'm practically panting now I nod my head and utter "yes, yes, yes," like a chant. His hands slide up my body, taking the hem of my dress with them until it comes up and over my head. I turn to face him now and that grin returns to my face as he whimpers when he sees the heart-shaped pasties.

"God, that's so fucking hot. Fuck Jo I'm so hard, it hurts." He looks so desperate as he stands there, his chest is rising and falling rapidly while he stares at me.

"Let me help you with that a little bit." I reach my hand down to brush feather-light fingertips across him and he thrusts into it, trying to relieve some pressure. I carefully unbutton his pants and lower his zipper, earning me a moan as he rolls his head back. I tease him just a little by tickling my fingertips across the band of his boxer briefs and he hisses again.

"Take your shirt off, Axel. I've been dying to taste those beautiful tattoos all night." He wastes no time, his fingers almost blurring in front of me while he rips the buttons open on his sheer shirt. He throws it down on the ground and then grabs my hips, walking us backward until my legs hit the bed.

I turn quickly and climb onto the sheets. When Axel joins me his pants are gone and I get to admire even more tattoos littering his legs. I'm distracted by his pretty artwork when I feel his finger run up my inner thigh, causing me to buck my hips off the bed. "As pretty as these little pasties are I need you to take them off so I can taste you, babe."

His wandering finger has made its way to the waistband of my underwear, and it is just sliding back and forth underneath it in a torturous rhythm.

My fingers make quick work of the pasties while Axel's mouth kisses my stomach and thighs. Once they're off I grab his head and pull him up to my mouth so I can kiss him some more.

His hands are on my hips now and he taps two fingers against me lightly, so I lift my hips enough for him to pull my underwear off. I'm completely naked now which is normally not my favorite, but on drugs, everything just feels so fucking good on my skin. He kisses down my neck while he spreads my legs apart and I can feel my heart beating in two places now. One of his fingers traces up and down my folds, feeling exactly how turned on I am right now.

"Jesus, that's so fucking hot. So wet for me..." He murmurs something else too but I don't catch it because suddenly his mouth is on me. His tongue is running up and down my slit, parting my folds before he devours me. I can feel the pit in my stomach already and I know I'll come fast.

He kitten licks my clit which causes me to whimper loudly before he sucks it into his mouth. "Fuck, Axel ohmygod." A large finger slides inside of me and I gasp while I clench around him tightly.

"Good, good, take another one." He slides a second finger inside of me and curls them just right before he starts violently thrusting them into me. I'm a mess, I'm moaning loudly and bucking my hips off the bed while he keeps licking my clit and relentlessly fucking me with his fingers.

"I'm gonna cum, Oh god don't stop." He moans around my clit, sucking it back into his mouth. When his teeth graze it ever so gently, I explode.

He guides me through my orgasm and then I watch him lick his fingers clean while I try to stop my leg from shaking. His underwear slides off of him quickly and he reaches to the nightstand to grab a condom that's lying by the phone.

"Where the hell?" I mutter.

He chuckles and kisses my stomach again,"Got it from my pants, you were just distracted."

I pulled him up to kiss him again, "Oh okay, seems legit." We both smiled as we kissed, but it quickly turned heated again when my hard nipples brushed across his chest.

He slid the condom on and immediately met my mouth again, "You good? You still want this?" He says into my neck, his instance for verbal consent makes me smile so I decided to take "matters" into my own hands.

I hold him gently and line him up with my entrance before I nip at his earlobe and whimper softly, "Yes, please."

That earns me a "Fuuuuuuck." while he slides inside of me, both of us panting now. He rolls his hips into me slowly, like he's trying to be gentle...its cute.

"Axel, I want you to fuck me. Hard." I hear a moan fall from his lips before his hips start to move quickly. He holds my leg up, placing one foot on his shoulder, and holds the other out and down on the bed.

His hips are rocking fast now and he's hitting exactly where I want him to. I'm a sweaty, panting mess. I can't stop the moans that slip from my lips as I buck my hips to meet his thrusts. He's mumbling incoherent strings of curse words, his eyes glued to where our bodies meet.

His brows are pulled together and I can feel him starting to twitch inside of me. I run my hand down my body to my clit, rubbing it in tight circles. His mouth falls open as he watches my hand and it's so hot that I clench around him tightly. "God, Jo. Fuck I'm gonna c-"

"Me too. Harder, Axel, please." His eyes meet mine now and he leans forward just enough to switch his angle, hitting even deeper inside of me.

He's sweating now, his pupils are still dilated and his mouth is open just slightly. It only takes a few more deep strokes before the pit in my stomach unravels and I'm cumming again. I clench him tightly and I feel him release while he chants my name like a prayer.

We got cleaned up and immediately crashed back into the bed. We had sweated out the alcohol and the drugs had worn off from the adrenaline, so we were left with post-orgasm exhaustion. We fell asleep almost immediately, Axel had been rubbing soft circles on my back and that was the last thing I remembered before the shrill sound of my ringtone woke me up.

"Jesus, fuck!" I yell as I throw the covers off of me and make my way to find my purse on the floor. I spend far too long trying to wrestle the phone out of the tiny clutch, but I finally get it free just in time to see Harry's face on the screen.

"Morning, H. What's up?"

"Good Morning! What are you up to, would you like to go to the gym with me? I thought we could do something after maybe? See a movie? I haven't seen a movie in well over a yea-"

"Okay, I need you to tone down the chipper. I'm too hungover for the gym but a movie sounds great. Pick me up in like 2 hours okay? I gotta uber home."

"Uber home? Where are you? I can pick you up wherever you are, you don't need an uber."

"I'm in a hotel, I spent the night here with....a new friend of mine...who is now awake. I gotta go, just pick me up at my place in a couple of hours okay?

"JOSEPHINE!? Are you answering the phone after a one night stand!? That is SO RUDE, dear God I'll have to teach you better than that. "

"First of all, fuck you for yelling at me when I just told you I'm hungover. Secondly, I am AWARE but it was YOU so I answered. This is YOUR fault really, stop being so important. You want me to just NOT answer my boss's phone calls?"

"Never call me your boss again or I'm giving your bedroom to Frankie."

"You wouldn't DARE."

"Try me. I'll see you soon, be safe, love you, bye."

I rolled my eyes as the line went dead.

"Your boss?" Axel's morning voice is deep and sexy and I'm loving it very much. I chuckle lightly and lean over the bed to kiss him before sliding my dress back on.

"Yea, something like that. I gotta go. Thanks for last night though, I'm glad Pete and Nicki have such good taste." I slip my shoes on while he just sits in the bed, sleepy and a bit confused.

"Yea, I'm glad they do too." I gather my coat and my purse, ready for the "walk of shame" so I blow him one last kiss and say goodbye before leaving the beautiful blonde man behind.

Hey, Hi, Hello!
So this chapter is a bit different 👀
But I hope you liked it!! These next few chapters leading up to tour are gonna be so fun!! GRAMMYS AND HARRYS BDAY!!
yay!

Also! When the tour chapters come the perspective of this story will switch. So instead of it being in " real time " Jo will be telling you it in the past tense, like she's telling you a story. It's intentional and it will all come together at the end of the book. This book will be in like 3 parts, and we are nearing the end of part 1!

ALSO I STARTED ANOTHER BOOK. It's very spicy. It's AU. It's called Magnetic. Here's a little tiny mood board for it.

As always, thank you for being here, I can't believe we hit 1K!!! I love you all - mo💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 654 39
If there's one thing Suzy Lestrange is hoping for, it's getting through her second year of university without a hitch, so that she can spend her thir...
9.5K 456 100
Ellie has just turned forty when her husband of fourteen years announces that he's met someone new. This sends Ellie into a deep depression that onl...
124K 3.8K 72
Losing someone is never easy. Especially if it's your best friend. Being in love with that someone though, makes it even more complicated. * Harry an...
2.8M 71.6K 33
[ COMPLETED ] Neither of them knew one night could change everything. ✼ ✼ ✼ For mature audiences only. Story contains sexual content and vulgar lang...