4.

It's eerily dark outside as I pull into an open parking space at Frankie's apartment. It's fitting, being that it's Halloween night.

Nicki is already upstairs, Frankie picked her up to help decorate hours ago. I'm sure they've been drunk for several hours at this point.

I make sure the provisions I brought for this evening are all tucked safely in their bags before I grab them from the backseat of the car and turn to head inside.

As I turn I catch a glimpse of my reflection in Lizzy's side mirror and decide I need a quick refresh before I go inside. I comb my fingers through my wavy ponytail that I tossed "effortlessly" on top of my head, I dig a hand into each of my bralette cups to perk the girls up before adjusting my very thin, long sleeve, pajama shirt. It hugs my figure nicely and looks very cute with my velvet sweat shorts.

Once I've made it up the stairs I knock quickly on the door, making sure it's loud since I could hear Thriller blasting before I made it up the second flight of stairs.

The sweat will come across as a glow, right? A healthy glow, not me sweating from 3 flights of stairs...

My heart rate increases from a mix of nerves and desire that rush through me when Santana opens the door.

Damn, he looks good.

Grey Nike sweat shorts? How is that fair!?

His golden skin is hidden beneath a sweatshirt and he looks effortlessly cool with his hood rested softly on the back of his head.

His dark brown eyes glow just a bit as they sweep over my body quickly, but slow enough for me to notice. His smile creeps up his face in time with his eyes creeping up my body.

"Hi Josie girl, nice of you to join us." He says while he reaches his long arms out to wrap me in a hug.

"Mmhm. It's my big night, how could I miss it?" I say into his shoulder.

We make our way to the kitchen while Frankie yells "Jo's here!" To announce my arrival to the small gathering of people scattered around the apartment. He envelops me in a hug from behind while dancing us around the kitchen island, leaving Santana to unpack the margarita supplies and snacks I brought by himself.

"I can't believe you really met our man. You touched his angel-like face. You made him laugh. He said your name. You fucking bitch, I'll never forgive you for meeting him before me." I laugh at Frankie while he mumbles at me with his head resting on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry, babe. It was my lucky shirt! Blame my grandpa and the cosmos, not me." I turn to kiss his forehead and he lets go of me, wrapping his scrawny arm around my neck and dragging me into the living room.

I hear the blender start and know that Santana is making drinks, so I sit down on the sectional and grab the remote, flipping it over to the right channel. "ITS SHOWTIME, let's go bitches!" Frankie yells from his spot next to me.

Nicki comes out of the bedroom with a guy who I think is named Pete? We've boughten various substances from him before, he's a nice guy but very quiet. I'm sure Nicki talks that poor man's ears off.

They join us on the couch and I definitely notice the not so subtle way that Nicki leaves space between us for a certain bartender. I roll my eyes at her and turn to Frankie, only to find his tongue is currently exploring the inside of Tommy's mouth. Back to Nicki, it is.

A few minutes later everyone has found their spots for the evening, Tommy is perched on the arm of the couch, Frankie has his head in his lap while he lays on the chaise lounge section. Santana is on the other side of me, with one around the back of the couch and his drink resting on my knee which is tucked up on the couch with my other leg. Nicki and Pete finish off the couch and Stacia, Ricky and Jay are all on the floor in beanbag chairs.