Boulevard Entailing Escapades

By am_skylet

"If people were the Sun - shining bright yet hurting my eyes, my squad was like the Oak tree shading me." May... More

Author's Note
Prologue.
Introduction.
Section-1
Chapter-1.
Chapter-2.
Chapter-3.
Chapter-4.
Chapter-5.
Chapter-6.
Chapter-7.
Chapter-8.
Chapter-9.
Chapter-10.
Chapter-11.
Section-2
Chapter-13.
Chapter-14.
Chapter-15.
Chapter-16.
Chapter-17.
Chapter-18.
Chapter-19.
Chapter-20.
Chapter-21.
Chapter-22
Chapter-23.
Chapter-24.

Chapter-12.

38 26 42
By am_skylet

"Attention, students."

*Two seconds later*

"Attention, students."

*Two seconds later*

"Attention, students."

It was 8:00 AM.
I woke up abruptly not knowing what's going on and what the hell was going on this early.

I saw Catherine wake up and stretch her arms so casually as if it was her 'everyday alarm'.

"All the students are requested to mark their presence in the Vale's playground within thirty minutes. I repeat, reach the Vale's playground within thirty minutes.
Over."

We heard the announcement coming through the PA system. No doubt, it was Mr. Jordan.

"What the hell is going on?" I asked Catherine, twisting my hair into a messy bun.

"Nothing much, just a prayer service. Get up and get ready. Good morning, by the way." She said, again jumping off her high bed.

Can't she get down normally?

She made her way to the bathroom while I stayed in the bed, waiting for her to come out.

It just took her merely five minutes to take a bath and come out.

"Did you even take a bath? You just went inside. How can you come out so fast?" I asked curiously. I mean, of course, she must have taken a bath, but how can she do it so quickly?

"Of course, I did! Can't you see my wet hair?" Woah! If wet hair is a sign to see if a person took a bath or not, well, I'll go inside and wet my hair and not take a bath!

I nodded in a yes and made my way to the bathroom.

*Twenty minutes passed*

"Are you even alive? You are taking ages to come out!" Catherine shouted.

"J—Just one more minute." I shouted from inside.

Well, one more minute is just an excuse. In reality, it takes five more minutes.

As I came out, I saw Catherine dressed up in black jeans and a mustard colored shirt with long black boots.

"Turn around. I have to change!" I said.

Without saying a word she turned away.

I removed my bathrobe and changed into denim jeans pairing it with a denim jacket and a white top under it. I wore my white sneakers hastily and said, "Let's go!"

Catherine turned towards me and said, "Finally, the queen is ready to walk towards her balcony and wave to her people!" She smirked.

"Oh, shut up." I said as I laughed.

"Just five minutes are left. Will you hurry up?"

"Oh damn!"

We moved out of our rooms and ran straight towards the playground. I didn't know the way and so I was blindly running behind Catherine.

Soon we reached the playground. I spotted a massive crown of both, students and the teachers.

"Why do I feel that we are the only late butts to arrive here?" I said to myself. But, I said it a bit louder so Catherine heard it, too.

"Apparently." Catherine replied, staring at the crowd.

That's when we saw a bald man, wearing a black formal dress, walk up to the stage.

"That's Mr. Jordan, the writer of the rule book you were reading yesterday night at 3:00 AM. Or rather, morning!"

"Yep. I already guessed it." After a pause of few seconds I realised what Catherine just said and I spoke up. "Wait. Did you wake up last night while I was reading it?"

"Perhaps. I hate it when I'm asleep and someone turns on the lights."

Did she just asked me to apologise, like indirectly?

"Oh. Maybe, I'm sorry."

She nodded at me indicating she was fine with it.

"Students, kindly assemble yourself into neat rows and we'll begin the prayer service shortly." Mr. Jordan said.

We all got into straight lines, and the prayer service started.

*Five minutes later*

After it was done, students started chit-chatting. They were creating a lot of noise.

"Students, I'd like to introduce some students who joined our little family very recently. I'll call up their names. Kindly walk up to the stage if you are present. Dustin Blake, Tessa Hensler, May Miller, John Richards and Peter Salvatore. Kindly come up to the stage and introduce yourselves to your mates."

I frose! I knew I was supposed to go on to the stage but then, what next? What will I speak?

Catherine gave me a slight push from behind, telling me to go to the stage.

I slowly walked towards the stage.

The first to speak was a guy named Dustin Blake. He said, "Hello everyone. I'm Dustin Blake. I'm a new student. I hope you'll be my friends. Thank you."

"You may get down, Dustin." Mr. Jordan replied.

The next girl was Tessa Hensler. She said, "Greetings, everyone. I'm Tessa Hensler. I have never experienced a boarding school life. I hope you guys will help me make this journey a memorable one."

Woah! I was to be the next person. But what will I speak?

I walked towards the mic and started. "I—I'm May Miller. I have experienced almost everything in life. Honestly, when my parents told me about going to boarding school, I did not appreciate the idea. But since my parents wanted it this way, I'm here. I hope the time passes well and I don't mess things up, here. Thank you."

"Thank you, May. If I'm not wrong, your father has also been here, right? Of course, I'm right. I hope you will follow all the rules, just like your dad." Mr. Jordan said.

Others kept introducing themselves while I got down the stage. I went back to my place.

"Whatever you spoke was very honest. I liked it." Catherine complimented.

"Thanks. That was just what I felt." I smiled at her.

Soon the prayer service and that introduction thing got over and we dispersed to get to our rooms.

---------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Ahh! Dang! Before I say anything about this chapter, I'd like to thank each one of you for reading this story. Well, I just added my heart to it and I really appreciate it that you guys valued the thoughts of my heart.

Coming back to this chapter, how was May's introduction? Good or bad?

And how much time do you take for bathing? I take ages, just like May. Lmao!

Anyways, love ya all more than anything! <3

Peace ✌️
*******************************
Next Update: Tomorrow 6-8 PM [IST]
Gonna ghost away soon. (:
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3M 188K 43
Against my better judgment, I answer, "Look I told you, you have the wrong number," I say a bit too harshly. "I wish I was the girl you were looking...
1.6M 64.1K 86
I'm running, my dress bunched up in my fists. But I'm not running for my life I'm running for his, and when I see him I stop. There is one bulky man...
1.5K 287 56
"You're supposed to be my best friend, but all I can think about is kissing you again." TEDDY: I somehow got stuck in the unfortunate "one of the guy...
2.5M 52.4K 43
I left him. I never thought in a million years I would be the one to walk, but I was. I left the man I was madly in love with, I had no idea where I...