Crash

Από recklessandstuff

Life for Annabelle Carter was pretty great. She liked school, loved her best friends and enjoyed good music. ... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
This Is Living (Preview): Chapter 1 ©
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 4

7.5K 311 50
Από recklessandstuff

"What is in this?" James muttered, playing with her food. To be honest, no one had any idea what was in our school cafeteria food. Which is why no one ever got it. Well, aside from Crash and Burn.

"Dude." Jay laughed. We had deliberately allowed the boys to take the mystery meat in order to see their reactions. It was pretty funny, but if Natasha had been there she would have brutally murdered it. Danny raised an eyebrow at Jay and I as we both tried our heardest not to laugh.

"Jacob, are you in the mood for tacos or noodles?" I smiled at Jay. In response he tilted his head ever so slightly, ignoring the looks we got and beamed at me.

"I'm definitley feeling tacos."

"Are you telling me you forced us to eat this slop when there's better options?" Harry asked, pushing his tray away from him. As though right on cue, the cafeteria lady, Agnes, walked by.

"How's the food boys?" She asked, her thick foreign accent coming through. No on knew where she was from.

Personally, I couldn't have planned her appearance. Fate had a twisted sense of humour, and I liked it. The boys looks of disgusted instantly flipped into sickeningly sweet boy-bandy ' I love all my fans despite the fact that they're mentally unstable' smiles. Jay and I both struggled to contain our laughter.

"It's really nice." Danny smiled, shoving a fork full of slop in his mouth. He struggled to digest, then the smile was back. Agnes looked pleased with herself and smiled.

After she left, Danny began gagging, causing the entire table to laugh.

"You guys are so stupid, how did you not notice the stalls outside when you were making your way here?" I laughed. It was fun messing with them, since they had technically invited themselves to our table.

"You have um- fans?" Jay nodded his head in the direction of a small groups of girls who looked like they were about to burst with excitement.

"I smell fangirls." Crash and Burn looked at me like I was crazy, but they didn't realise hw deep my phobia ran. I had to leave otherwise I would have said a lot of mean words to a lot of little girls. I quickly stood up and as I began to walk away, my arm was grabbed.

"You're Anna!" A twelvie smiled. Well, she was probably thirteen or fourteen but still.

"Anna-belle." I corrected, rolling my eyes. I don't know why but I really hated it when people shortened named, especially mine.

The only name I could allow to be shorted was Jacob. He was either Jay or JJ, but anyone else was not acceptable.

"Annabelle," she corrected herself, "how do you know the boys?" She asked sweetly. I rolled my eyes and scoffed at her.

"What are you? TMZ?" I asked, causing her to immediately blush. She then began to shake her head.

"No, no- I.. uh. I just thought- they um. I  just wanted to know cause youu were sitting with them and I- sorry?" The poor little girl stuttered. Her apology came out more like a question. Classic example of why I didn't talk to fangirls.

"Listen, I don't know them and they don't know me. I was just dealt an unfortunate hand and they've been clinging onto my friends and I like plankton on a whale. They're not my friends. Hell, I don't even like their music, so I'd appreciate it if you and your fan-cult would leave me alone. Feel free to tweet that." I smiled bitterly at her, walking away.

"Dang girl." I heard from behind me. Jay followed me out, laughing at how I had reacted. We looked back to see the group around the boys expanding.

"So, tacos huh?" I smiled, linking my arm with his, and dragging him to Pedro's stall.

~~~~~

"YOU LET THEM EAT AGNES' POISON?!" Natasha screamed. Jay and I laughed loudly, earning a whack from Natasha.

"You should've seen it." I said between breaths.

"Especially when Agnes came by and Danny pretended-" Jay and I burst out laughing, before he could even finish his sentence. The memory replayed in my mind, causing my constant laughter.

"You guys suck!" Natasha did her best to hide a smile, but in the end she laughed with us.

"I shall see you tomorrow." I smiled at Jay, pulling him into a hug. I turned to Natasha, who was still laughing a little.

"I expect my coffee money tomorrow." She spoke. I rolled my eyes at her, hugging her. We both knew she'd never get that money back.

I threw my backpack into the back seat of my convertable and sat in the drivers seat. Before driving, I played my 'Car songs' playlist.

Bands. Bands. Bands. My life.

"LIAR, LIAR YOU'LL PAY FOR YOUR SINS!" I screamed along to 'With ears to see and eyes to hear' by Sleeping with Sirens. It was hard head banging while performing and driving, but I managed to do so. That is until my car was hit, from behind. It wasn't a dramatic crash, but I knew Dawson would have some damage on his rear.

I ran out the car to examine the damage. Dawson had been hit by a black Land Rover. Who ever had hurt my boy was going to pay.

"Aw, are you okay baby." I cooed, traling may hands around the damage. It was mostly just exterior damage. His red paint had been wiped off and he had gained a smear of black paint from the Land Rover.

I walked over to the Land Rover, knocking on the window. The jerk hadn't even bothered to see the damage he had done to my baby.

"Listen here douchepants-" When the window was rolled down, I saw four very famiiar smiling faces. Of course Kyle was behind the wheel.

"Well hey there princess." He winked, Danny and Harry laughed but James sat there looking uncomfortable. That softy.

"I will slash your tires you monster. You damaged my baby boy!" I pouted, earing more laughs.

"Your baby boy?" Harry cooed.

"I bet she's named the thing." Kyle smirked, before I knew what I was doing, my hands were around his neck and I was attempting to choke him.

That's when it got real. Harry and Danny laughed at Kyle's struggle. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and pull me away from the window. I hadn't even noticed James getting out of the car. He spun me around and I instantly got lost in his eyes. They were so pretty and kind of calmed me down. He still had his arms around my waist and we were standing pretty close to each other. Almost a picture perfect moment.

Almost.

"Dude, get in the car." Kyle repeatedly honked the car. He was really getting under my skin.

"Let me just see how much damage you did." James let me go and walked over to Dawson. I was so angry I could've cried.

"Hey, hey. It's not even that bad." He rubbed my shoulder. It was supposed to be a comforting gesture, but it wasn't working. My parents would murder me.

"My parents are going to kill me. Wait until I tell them who did it. They will think I'm crazy. Oh my gosh, they're gonna send me to a loony bin. I'm never gonna be allowed to drive and I'll never get married because who wants to marry the psycho girl who-"

"I'll pay for the damage." James cut me off. I was out of breath by the time he cut m off so all I could manage to say was a soft

"What?"

"I'll pay for the damage, don't worry." He smiled. I hugged him and initially he stiffened but then he gave in and hugged me back.

"Let's gooo." Kyle ruined the moment yet once again. I walked over to him and fought the urge to choke him again.

"You are so unbelievable. What ever happened to the squeaky clean, goody-two-shoes, freakishly nice boyband thing?" I spat.

The nincompoop then smirked.

"We're not a boyband." With that, Crash and Burn drove off.

I hated that guy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Oooo look, an update!

I'm going back to school so my updates may not be as frequent, sorry!

James and Annabelle aye ;)

The amount of times I have almost written Sky or Dean is insane. (They're from my other story TBBC)

I promise you, Dawson will be alright, but the next chapter shall be very interesting :)x

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

hello jeremey Από ClicheWonderland

Μικρού Μήκους

8.2K 238 20
a damaged boy catches the attention of a weird girl, what could go wrong? // completed 8/10/2015: #685 in short stories. :3
The Bad Boy And Me Από What.

Εφηβική Φαντασία

82K 1.6K 35
Add in a normal, sarcastic apparently "different" high school girl and "the" hot, popular douchebag of a high school player, and voila : there you go...
The Golden Boys Secrets Από Jamie

Εφηβική Φαντασία

562 1 33
Luna hasn't exactly have the easiest childhood, one where she could recall good memories. Only anger and violence. She's angry and lashes out at any...
39.7K 1.3K 33
"𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭...