MAFIA SECRET

Von siddna

y/n is a normal who has mafia boyfriend. she has overprotective brother name Bae bakhyun. Their family was ki... Mehr

INTODUCTION
Work place
FIRST MEETING
THREAD NOTE
QUEEN
QUESTIONS
CHANGE
LEADER
PARTY
TRAITOR
MEETING
PLANE
KIDNAPPED
SECRECY
MAFIA QUEEN
RETURN
INTRUDUCING
PAST
PAST-2
PAST-3
INFORMATION
NOTE
DEAL
DEALER
REASON
DISCUSSION
MEETING
BUSTED

ATTACK

65 2 0
Von siddna

Taehyung left the place with his gun bu little they know some was there. Before the door of safe room closed someone enter the room make girls shocked.

Both wen to coner to hide. Because of darkness the persone not able to find them.

Y/N:-*whishper* lisa we can't fight him. He look stronge.
LISA:- come on queen lets try. He is alone.
Y/N:- okay.

Both went to each side of him.
Y/n throw the flower vase from table on his head and lisa kick him in stomach but because of darkness he can't see anything.

MAN:- bitch!!! Come out...... aghh

The man groan in pain but unexpectedly he swith on the lights now both came into the man view.
Lisa hide behind the pole but the man point gun at y/n readyy to shoot...

BUT...

so here this chapter come to end. Hope you guys like the story.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

39.6K 1.3K 37
Y/n is a weak girl with a strong mindset. Her life is miserable but she believes that she can pull through anything if she keeps herself together. Ju...
381K 26.9K 52
Mafia Au!! A story where Kim Taehyung is Korea's mafia queen. Ruthless! Merciless! And adventurous!! And Jeon Jungkook is just another, mysterious ma...
13.6K 601 20
Kim Taehyung, a famous businessman from Italy who also goes by the name, V as a mafia. His life turns upside down, when his sister in South Korea get...
10.6K 376 23
It's a story about a girl Y/N who is forced to marry a Mafia king Kim Taehyung to take over her father's Mafia business and become a Mafia queen. Y/n...