A Luna's Soulmate

Par CharmingQueen1

Luna Sophia Swan is the older sister of Bella Swan and she's different. She can read minds and move objects u... Plus

Chapter 1: Arriving in Forks
Chapter 2: First day of school
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28: Wedding
29
30

Chapter 12

20.6K 457 104
Par CharmingQueen1

I slowly wake up from a much needed slumber and Alice says, "Time to get ready, Luna. You've slept for about 14 hours."

I say, "Holy shit. That's a long time."

She laughs and says, "You work really hard and needed it. Come on, let's go."

She pulls me into her and Jazz's room and tells me to put on these thick black leggings and Jazz's baseball shirt. I forego a cap and leave my wavy hair down to my butt. Alice says, "You look cute."

I smile and say, "Do I get to play?"

Jazz says, "Sure."

We all hear something break and we head to the kitchen and I say, "Damn, babe. What did the salad do to you?"

Rose looks at me and smirks and says, "Baby girl, did you want some of it?"

I say, "Nah, just clean up the glass. Esme, are you making Italian?"

Esme smiles and nods, "Yeah, Shrimp alfredo."

I say, "I love you."

She smiles and hands me a plate and a fork. Bella asks, "How long did you know?"

I say, "The beginning of the school year considering asshole was my boyfriend and I read his mind."

Bella asks, "You can do that?"

I nod and say, "Yeah..."

Bella asks, "Why did you break up?"

Rose bitchily states, "You."

Bella asks, "What do you mean?"

I just sit there and eat and Jazz sits next to me and Rose explained it all to her. She looks shocked and says, "Wow. Sorry."

I stop eating and say, "You didn't know. He knew exactly what would happen and he did it anyway."

I finish my food and I randomly think to Jazz, 'Your clothes smell really good.'

He chuckles and Edward growls. I flip him off and ask, "Are we good to go?"

They nod and we all leave. I walk with them and then I jump on Jazz's back and he laughs. He then runs and I tighten my grip on him and watch the trees all become one contiuous one. He slows down to a stop and I wait till I'm not a bit dizzy and get down. Esme asks, "Do you feel ok? Are you going to puke?"

I say, "Yes and no."

She nods a bit relieved and Edward and Bella show up and Alice says, "It's time."

Esme tells Bella that she's the umpire. Jazzy is showing me how to do what he was doing with the bat. I try it and drop it and he chuckles. I hit him with it and he says, "Ow."

I try to do it again and I did it. I yell, "I did it."

I jump around and he chuckles and I hear a growl and I say, "Shut your fucking mouth, Edward. You decided and you have to deal with it. Got it?"

He nods and focuses on Bella. Emmett says, "She scares me."

I smirk and say, "Let's play."

Rose hits the ball and the boys chase it as she ran around the bases and the ball flew out of the forest and into Esme's glove right before Rose's foot touched the plate. Bella said nervously, "Your out."

Carlisle says, "Nice kitty."

She scowls and comes over to me and its Carlisle's turn to hit the ball. He runs around the bases and makes it home since Emmett and Asshole collided trying to catch the ball. Alice pitches the next one to Jasper and he swings and hits it far into the forest and Alice yells, "Stop."

Edward says, "No"

Alice says, "They were leaving until they heard us."

Edward says, "I shouldn't have brought you here."

I roll my eyes and Rose places her hat on my head and says, "Keep your mouth shut. It'll get you into trouble."

I nod and stand beside her and three figures with red eyes come out and I stand closer to Jazz and he calms me down a good bit and I don't really pay any attention to them talking except the blonde one who is watching me. He is making me unconfortable and then when we all start moving his gaze shifts to Isabella and say, "You brought a snack."

Edward's reaction set him off and Laurent, I believe pulled him back to leave with them. Edward is frantic and Jazz watches everything and I ask, "Did you see him staring at me?"

Jazz nods and says, "His emotions to you are lustful, Luna."

I say, "Eww. I bet his mate loves that."

Jazz says, "Oh, she didn't. She was pissed. He's not getting to you, Luna."

I nod and get into the truck with Bella. Edward talks to Bella and she says, "Take me home."

Edward tries to argue nd I say, "Dammit, Edward. Just do it."

They both seem a little scared and he drives home and I just walk inside and say, "I forgot my mousse for my hair."

He nods and I go upstairs and the whole commotion of Edward and Bella happens and she storms out and I ask, "What the hell?"

Dad nods and says, "Please follow her."

I nod and grab my keys and I see Jasper in the driver's seat. I open the door and hop in and hand him my keys and he drives over to the house. Rose says, "Where the hell is she, Edward?"

She sees me and pushes him into a wall and hugs me. Bella says, "My life is the one in danger right now."

Rose says, "He wants to make her his sex slave and you think you have a problem. He just wants to drink you dry. Not torture you for a lifetime."

Bella just nods and then asks, "Why are you so protective of her?"

Rose asks, "What's that supposed to mean, Isabella?"

She says, "I'm with Edward not her."

Laurent buts in and says, "James will rape her but he won't kill her. Victoria will eventually find a way to do that."

Rose grows angrier and says, "She's not ever going through that!"

Emmett places a hand on her shoulder and I ask, "Loosen the grip, Rosie."

Rose loosens it a little but won't let go of me and Bella says, "You were raped, weren't you?"

I say, "Bella. You don't ask that."

Rose just nods and says, "I was left for dead after he and a bunch of his friends used me."

I hug her and stroke her hair and she calms down and Laurent says, "You won't be able to stop him unless you kill him. He'll keep coming after her and well, her too if he isn't killed."

We nod at him and he leaves after Carlisle tells him about another coven like this one. We head into the garage and Rose and Esme change into some of our clothes. I put on some loose black sweatpants and a white tank top and we go back to the garage. Bella sees me and glares and I peek into her brain, 'I wish I had a body like that. Such an attention whore. I wonder if she's trying to get into Jasper's pants? I'm glad she can't read my thoughts like Edward.'

I smirk internally because she thinks all mind readers are the same. Alice says, "I'm driving. He knows you won't leave her, so you need to leave her. Luna can come with us."

I nod and say, "Bella, you can have shot gun and call your mother."

She replies, "She's your mom too."

I say, "She hasn't been a mother to me at all these 18 years."

She rolls her eyes and says, "You could've visited or called."

I say, "So could both of you. This conversation is over."

She stops talking and we get into the car and Edward becomes all sappy to her. I just roll my eyes and Jasper smiles. Alice starts the car and Bella asks, "Why are you trying to get into Jasper's pants?"

I say, "Yep, I'm now a labeled slut. Hahaha."

Jasper chuckles and so does Alice. Alice says, "She's not trying to get into his pants. He keeps her calm. She's going to be very powerful sometime soon and she as you can tell is very intimidating and scary when she's..."

Bella offers, "A bitch?"

Alice says, "No. Angry."

I peek into her thoughts, 'Still a bitch.'

I barely mumble, "I'm not the bitch."

Jazz nods and we drive to Pheonix. Bella fell asleep and I say, "So, Ali, who's this mate of mine?"

Alice says, "I'm not saying."

I say, "Powerful would mean the Volturi. Which can mean the top four guards. Felix, Demitri, Jane, and Alec. It could also mean the Kings. Aro, Caius, or Marcus. Aro has a mate, and from what is told to me, Caius has a play thing, Athena. I believe."

Alice says, "Athenodora."

I say, "Alec is cute and a little young looking. Caius is hot, and I'm not sure where I stand on Demitri yet."

Alice asks, "What about Felix?"

I say, "He's a god damn tree. Climbing doesn't sound that bad. They all are tall."

Jasper coughs and I say, "She can climb you. Just not in this car. Or when I'm around, please."

He nods and I say, "I believe my choices for my mate is Caius or Alec. Since Alice unconsciously thougth about it but didn't reveal who it was."

Alice smirks and says, "One of them is right."

I say, "Why don't we take a little trip after graduation?"

Alice says, "No. Time will tell."

I pout and say, "Sexual frustration, Alice."

She chuckles and I hear, "Slut."

I ask, "Do you wanna be left on the side of the road?"

She shakes her head no, just plain scared. I say, "Keep your mouth shut and behave."

She says, "You can't tell me what to do."

I say, "I believe I can. Don't test me. I was very fine with you until your attitude came out from not getting a lot of attention. If you wanna be a little bitch go ahead, but don't expect anything from me."

She nods and turns around.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.3M 36.1K 46
Emma Marshall, lost her mother at the age of 15 and her father tried to kill her at the age of 16. She moves to Forks with her foster sister Bella Sw...
71.9K 1.5K 35
You are the older adopted sister to Bella Swan and you recently found out you come from a long line of witches. While she lived with her mom in Phoen...
63.4K 1.2K 23
Piper Swan is the older sister of Isabella Swan. Piper is quite outgoing and funny when she wants to be. She's overprotective of her little sister, e...
39.3K 1.1K 30
Scarlett Swan, along with her twin sister Bella Swan, make the decision to move to a small, rainy town in Washington known as Forks where their fathe...