One More Try | Danganronpa v3...

By -yoonbae

"I didnt mean to stand in front of your locker!" "K-Kaede?!" I asked. What the fuck, she looks so....huma... More

⛔️START⛔️
I. ONE
II. TWO
III. THREE
IV. FOUR
V. FIVE
VI. SIX
VII. SEVEN
VIII. EIGHT
IX. NINE
X. TEN
XI. ELEVEN
👁👁 1k memes + a thank you
XII. TWELVE
XIII. THIRTEEN
XIV. FOURTEEN
XIV. FIFTEEN
XVI. SIXTEEN
XVII. SEVENTEEN
XVIII. EIGHTEEN
XIX. NINETEEN
XX. TWENTY
XXI. TWENTY-ONE
XXII. TWENTY TWO
XXIII. TWENTY THREE
XXIV. TWENTY FOUR
XXV. TWENTY FIVE
XXVI. TWENTY SIX
XXVII. TWENTY-SEVEN
A/N: Will delete later
XXVIII. TWENTY-EIGHT
XXIX. TWENTY-NINE
XXX. THIRTY
XXI. THIRTY-ONE
XXXII. THIRTY-TWO
XXXIII. THIRTY-THREE
XXXIV. THIRTY-FOUR
XXXV. THIRDY-FIVE
XXXVI. THIRTY-SIX
XXXVII. THIRTY-SEVEN
XXXIX. THIRTY-EIGHT
XL. FOURTY
XLI. FOURTY-ONE
XLII. FOURTY-TWO
XLIII. FOURTY-THREE
XLIV. FOURTY-FOUR
XLV. FOURTY-FIVE
XLVII. FOURTY-SEVEN
XLVIII. FOURTY-EIGHT
❄️ WINTER SPECIAL❄️
XLIX. FOURTY-NINE
L. FIFTY
LI. FIFTY-ONE
LII. FIFTY-TWO
LIII. FIFTY-THREE
LIV. FIFTY-FOUR
LV. FIFTY-FIVE
LVI. FIFTY-SIX
LVII. FIFTY-SEVEN
Not an update but i'll like to show you some moments i have in genshin
LVIII. FIFTY-EIGHT
LIX. FIFTY-NINE
LX. SIXTY
LXI. SIXTY-ONE
LXII. SIXTY-TWO
LXIII. SIXTY-THREE
LXIV. SIXTY-FOUR
LXV. SIXTY-FIVE
LXVI. SIXTY-SIX
LXVII. SIXTY-SEVEN
LXVII. SIXTY-EIGHT
LXIX. SIXTY-NINE

XLVI. FOURTY-SIX

7K 315 504
By -yoonbae

Y'all remember this? SUFFER

No matter what, a real
man always keeps his
promises.

CLASS TRIAL: NOW IN SESSION

      "Oh, here we go, time to explain the Class Trial..." The half and half bear muttered. " ...but i'm tired, so I think I won't."

     "He's tired, so he has no motivation!"

      Monosuke sighed, "He's tired, so he has no motivation..."

      "Yeah... I do... well... let's get started with the Class Trial...Class Trial now in session nnnn..." The room fell silent. Once again, nobody knew how to start the trials.

      "I think Kaito is the culprit!"

      "Huh?! Me?!"

      "Take that back."

      "Lets not rule that option out.." I defended Kokichi, there's a high possibility that he wouldn't be the killer due to being logged out but everything in the trial is new. "We never know."

      Kiibo gave me a dreaded look as Kokichi jumped in, "Exactly, It's because you were the one that logged out before everyone else. You were the only one who was free. That means that during that timespan, you could've easily killed her. You could've done it by strangling her when you were outside the game, couldn't you?"

      "Shut up you two! There's no way I'm the culprit!"

      "That's right! Gonta won't believe that Kaito killed korekiyo"

     "How long are you going to say that?" Kokichi changes the atmosphere, "How long are you going to ignore that people you believe in can kill someone else?  Isn't that how it's been from the start? Starting with Kaede... and then over and over, it happened again and again."

      "D-Degenerate male! How dare you talk so lowly about Kaede!" Tenko cried.

      The room quieted down. We could visually see Shuichi's gears turn in his head. Biting his lips, he looked at Kaito, then me. The room shook, straightening us all up even though we hadn't moved an inch.

NONSTOP DEBATE

      Those words flashed in front of me, being given a controller, I could speed up or slow down the dialogue. 'Am i controlling Shuichi?'

     "The one, Kaito, who logged out before everyone else... And Korekiyo, who was still logged in ...he killed him with poison."

     "Poison?" Miu asked.

     "I can't believe Momota-kun is the culprit!" Gonta mumbled.

     The astronaut roared, "I'm not the killer! Besides, where we found the flask of poison was on your sofa wasn't it?!"

     "That's correct indeed! We did find the bottle in between the coshines!" Angie hummed. Kokichi looked as if he were going to jump over his podium and strangle the passific girl.

     "You're just trying to pin the crime on me... The poison on my sofa was an attempt to frame me, wasn't it?"

     The words faded into nothing less, 'there must be something there I could argue him on.' Rewinding the words, I went back to when kokichi said 'Potion.'

"I've got it now!"

       Shuichi opened his eyes as the controller disappeared from my grasp, "No, Korekiyo couldn't have been killed by the poison. This is clear if you look at the warning label on the flask. When you drink this poison, the blood vessels of the eye swell, which causes the whites of the eyes to be red..."

     "Basically, whoever drinks this poison will die with bloodshot eyes." Ryoma hummed.

     "But, his body..." Tsumugi began.

      "Wasn't his body set on fire? Why are we even talking about the potion?" I asked.

      Kirumi answered my question, "The real murder wepon could be the potion and not the fire."

     "This is tiring, i want to go to bed..." Himiko winned.

      "What's his actual cause of death, then?" Rantaro asked.

      "Korekiyo died because of the Killing Game Simulator." I sighed. This trial is going to take some time...

      "That program simulates violence against an avatar on their real body using shocks. A strong enough shock that's sustained for long enough could lead to lethal damage." Shuichi mumbled, he brought a finger up to his cheek. "That's what was written on the text file, after all."

       "So he was dealt fatal damage in the program world, and because of the shock, he died..."

      "That's why the cause of death was the Killing Game Simulator." Shuichi carefully guided everyone through the trial. Answering their questions and debating. Occasionally, either Rantaro or I would give our inputs and nudge him towards the right area. Then the topic of a lighter Shuichi found outside the church that happened to be Mius sparked up a nonstop debate.

     "If Miu was the one who put it there... What was she going to use it for?" Kiibo asked

      "Was she going to burn some wood with it?" Tsumugi asked

     "If she put the lighter in there, she wanted to build something!"

     "No shit, my ultimate talent is inventor i-isnt it?" She cried.

      Kaito disagreed with Gonta, "Maybe she put it there for something else.

    "I bet she was going to hurt someone with that lighter..." Kokichi snickered. "Just sneak right up to them and kill them!"

      "How do i kill someone with a lighter?! Anything could have started that fire!"

     "I actually agree with Kokichi, sorry Miu." Shuichi apologized to the blond. "You said you wanted to meet up with someone?"

     "Mmhm! Me and Miu planned a meeting at the roof." Kokichi giggled.

     "I did hear that conversation in the church." Kiibo confirmed.

     "By the way, the one who planned it was Miu, outside of the program world... But I forgot the meeting place, so I carelessly went to ask her in the church. And that's when Kiiboy decided to eavesdrop."

      "Wait, Miu planned it, not you?" Looking at the ultimate inventor he asked, "Is it true?"
Not even letting the poor girl who was shitting bricks answer, Kokichi giggled. "Yep, and since she also had that hammer, it's a wonder what she was going to do!"

     "A Hammer?!"

     "Who doesn't keep a hammer and a Lighter under their skirt?!" Miu cired.

     "Nobody!"

      "You should! I-I.. I'm not lying, I could show you the hammer--" The blond reached down to her skirt to lift it, Tsumugi ripped her hands away from the skirt screaming.

       "Keep your skirt down!"

       "Anyways..." Shuichi shook his head, "Kirumi was probably trying to kill Kokichi."

      "I wasn't! You bring one lighter and one Hammer and suddenly you're a suspect."

     "Weren't you not able to bring weapons into the virtual world?" Ryoma asked.

     Miu went silent, 'it is true.' "I have unfinished business in their... you can't do anything here with you bitches."

      "You were also the last one to log out" Shuichi infomed. The debate went on, however I felt uneasy. Something wasn't right, this was going all too smoothly. We found out the killer too soon, this has to be a trick... a trick of some kind...

       "Y/N, are you okay?"

       "H-huh? What?" I snapped my attention back to the Adventure. He looked at me worriedly, everyone looked at me with concern.

      "I asked if you were okay." he repeated himself. "You were too quiet..."

       Swatting my hand at him, I weighed on telling the entire class my opinion. "I.. nevermind, I'm probably wrong."

      "Tell us, what's the harm of telling us?" Rantaro gave me one of his laid back smiles. 'Being humiliated in front of everyone....'

      "I just think that something is missing. Not ruling out that she couldn't be the killer, it's just... isn't this all too perfect? The hammer, the witness, the fucking ligher. I just think somethings missing."

      "What would be missing?" Kirumi asked.

     "That's the thing, i can't figure it out."

      Angie sighed, "Then it must be your imagination acting up...."

     "Sorry, just ignore me." 'stupid, stupid, stupid...'

    "Actually, that could be right."

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

Sorry! I'm not very good at writing trials so if you want you all could skip to the execution or next few chapters!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.6K 1.4K 29
yknow those popular drv3 chatfics people like making? well heres another cliche one :) chaos. ultimate chaos. non-despair au. ultimate talent develo...
5.8K 161 27
Monokuma was making a new motive until he kinda broke the teleporter, accidentally sending the 16 students to another dimension where monsters live...
32.8K 903 35
"Heyyy! Pay attention to me!" The purple haired troublemaker exclaimed, tugging your arm away from the taller boy next to you. "Don't go hogging (Y/N...
1.2K 36 5
Kaede Akamatsu has no faith in humanity; and she's determined to fix that in her own special way, no matter how long it may take. Cover edited by me...