One More Try | Danganronpa v3...

By -yoonbae

"I didnt mean to stand in front of your locker!" "K-Kaede?!" I asked. What the fuck, she looks so....huma... More

⛔️START⛔️
I. ONE
II. TWO
III. THREE
IV. FOUR
V. FIVE
VI. SIX
VII. SEVEN
VIII. EIGHT
IX. NINE
X. TEN
XI. ELEVEN
👁👁 1k memes + a thank you
XII. TWELVE
XIII. THIRTEEN
XIV. FOURTEEN
XIV. FIFTEEN
XVI. SIXTEEN
XVII. SEVENTEEN
XVIII. EIGHTEEN
XIX. NINETEEN
XX. TWENTY
XXI. TWENTY-ONE
XXII. TWENTY TWO
XXIII. TWENTY THREE
XXIV. TWENTY FOUR
XXV. TWENTY FIVE
XXVI. TWENTY SIX
XXVII. TWENTY-SEVEN
A/N: Will delete later
XXVIII. TWENTY-EIGHT
XXIX. TWENTY-NINE
XXX. THIRTY
XXI. THIRTY-ONE
XXXII. THIRTY-TWO
XXXIII. THIRTY-THREE
XXXIV. THIRTY-FOUR
XXXV. THIRDY-FIVE
XXXVI. THIRTY-SIX
XXXVII. THIRTY-SEVEN
XXXIX. THIRTY-EIGHT
XL. FOURTY
XLII. FOURTY-TWO
XLIII. FOURTY-THREE
XLIV. FOURTY-FOUR
XLV. FOURTY-FIVE
XLVI. FOURTY-SIX
XLVII. FOURTY-SEVEN
XLVIII. FOURTY-EIGHT
❄️ WINTER SPECIAL❄️
XLIX. FOURTY-NINE
L. FIFTY
LI. FIFTY-ONE
LII. FIFTY-TWO
LIII. FIFTY-THREE
LIV. FIFTY-FOUR
LV. FIFTY-FIVE
LVI. FIFTY-SIX
LVII. FIFTY-SEVEN
Not an update but i'll like to show you some moments i have in genshin
LVIII. FIFTY-EIGHT
LIX. FIFTY-NINE
LX. SIXTY
LXI. SIXTY-ONE
LXII. SIXTY-TWO
LXIII. SIXTY-THREE
LXIV. SIXTY-FOUR
LXV. SIXTY-FIVE
LXVI. SIXTY-SIX
LXVII. SIXTY-SEVEN
LXVII. SIXTY-EIGHT
LXIX. SIXTY-NINE

XLI. FOURTY-ONE

7.5K 351 345
By -yoonbae

I yearn for a power that
can overcome any despair

"Im.. so tired.." Himiko cried from the first floor dormitory.

"It's been around a day or two..." I looked down from the second floor where Kokichi and Kiibo were currently trying to pick the lock of the doors. Kirumi had set up the area the best she could. She provided games and things that would keep everyone awake and better yet, alive.

"I can't do it..." Kokichi frowned. He sat on the ground crisscross with his tools in hand.

"I admit, neither can i.." Kiibo came over to us.

"You degenerate males! You couldn't do anything to open the door?" Tenko started to march up the stairs. "Stand back and watch the Master Neo-Aikido kick the door open!"

The female started to attack the door... Kokichi looked as if he was going to faint, "H-Hey! I want somewhere to sleep after this!"

"You can sleep with the door open!"

"Can you guys stop fighting and check what i made?" Miu cried. The entire cast perked up when miu rushed into the living quarters. "You all look so dead, especially you Himiko."

"Just tell us what you want." Himiko growled.

"Just follow me!" Everyone got up and started to follow the blond out the room. Himiko grouched in response. The four of us from the top staircase quickly rushed down to the ground floor. Tenko rushed away to grab Himiko's hand, keeping her company. She guided us down the hallway and into a big room with a cube box in the center of the room. 'Mius motive that got her killed.'

"Looks like everyones here..." Shuichi mumbled as I closed the door behind us.

"Ey, why do you look so disappointed!" Miu got up in his personal space "You wanted to be alone with me, didnt you?"

"Do i look like that?"

"If this is about leaving, we can't ignore it.." Tsumugi interrupted. Shuichi sighed, disappointed.

Ryoma knocked on the big box, "What is this..."

"I don't know, but it sounds very fishy, though..." Himiko agreed.

"It looks cool!" Angie grinned.

"Eh, but it sounds really interesting!" Kokichi teased.

"You always say that.... Can we hurry up and explain the way to get out of here?" Tenko mumbled, her hands interwoven with the small redheads.

"However, Is there really a way?" Kirumi asked. She touched the gray box, almost inspecting it. Fear laced her calm voice. Miu rushed ahead and threw her arm off the box.

"There is a way, but if you keep touching it, it might break!" Miu cried.

"That somehow makes me want to trust that thing even less..." I shuttered.

Maki agreed, "I don't trust it."

"Shut your traps!" Miu snapped before rubbing her temples. "We're goin' to a parallel world! A world without the killing game or monokuma."

"That's highly unlikely...." Kiibo started to sweat.

"Let's give Miu a chance, hmm?" Angie twirled a paintbrush between her fingers. "What's the worse that could happen?"

At this point i felt as if the blond was fed up with everyone in the room. She guided us over the the center and assigned everyone to a chair. "You take this equipment, and put your dirty asses on that sofa." Everyone sat down, i purposely snagged a spot next to Gonta. The giant flashed me the biggest smile in the world. "Look at the backside of the equipment that goes on your head. You see those two little ports, right?"

"What... is this?" Korkiiboy asked, gripping onto the wires that were laying on the ground.

"You take those two cords that go to the computer and stick 'em right in there!" Miu guided

"Oh, these cords."

"Exactly, Kaito. The red cord is consciousness. The blue cord is memory." Miu also picked the two cords and held them up for everyone to see. "Well, talkin' to shitters like you, you won't understand this smart vocabulary I'm usin'...But basically, these cords send your consciousness and memory into the virtual world n' turn them into program!" She guided them to the boxes as a demonstration. "Make sure you don't mess up which cord goes in which place! If 'ya do, it'll be a huge problem."

Tsumugi stuck her tongue out in confusion, "Okay... I get it."

"Wait, Which cord goes in which port?" Rantaro asked

"This is too confusing..." Tenko wined.

"The red consciousness cord goes into the right socket. The blue memory cord goes into the left socket." I explained.

"I will ask Atua to help protect us and get us in the strange box okay!"

"What if... we do make a mistake?" Rantaro asked from the other side of me. The entire area of blistering students came to a halt.

Miu hummed for a while. "I haven't tried it, so I don't know. But there would be a lil' bit of a bug, probably. Maybe your consciousness won't come back n' you'll be a vegetable! Or someone else's memories will be put inside you!"

"Well.. I guess we should try hard to not mess it up..." Rantaro mumbled.

"If we calm down... we can do it..." Himiko started to hyperventilate. "I hold my chopsticks on my right, so..."

"Himiko! Do not worry! I'll help you connect them correctly!" Tenko cried.

"After you're done with the cords, just put the headset on! Okay, then just flip the switch that's on the temple of your forehead! Then, you'll be in the other world! A world without the killin' game, or Monokuma! A paradise!" Miu exclaimed. An utterly perfect world!"

"If we flip the switch... a person called 'Avatar' will come, and take me to the virtual world?" Gonta asked.

"...whatever. Take it as you will. By the way, I made avatars in the other world! I made sure they all look like you. I think they look a lot better than you do now! You hear that, Himiko?! You won't need to afford plastic surgery!" She started to pick on the smaller female.

The redhead pulled down her hat. "I don't care about my shape... all I care about is my face."

"Your face is beautiful!"

".....Thanks..."

"Um, Gonta?"

"Yes, Y/N?" He looked at me with curiosity.

"You connected the wires to the wrong box." I leaned over and pulled out the incorrect cords and fixed them. Pulling them into the right spots, Gonta rested a hand on my head.

"Gonta thanks, Y/n. That could've been close!"

"Maybe a really close one.." Rantaro hummed.

"I really am... worried about this."

"Shut up, Assglasses! Hurry up n' GO!" I snorted when Miu suddenly insulted Tsumugi. The blue hair female mumbled and sighed before pulling on the headset.

Kaito grinned while the monokubs sent us off with a goodluck, "Let's try it out!"

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 32 5
Kaede Akamatsu has no faith in humanity; and she's determined to fix that in her own special way, no matter how long it may take. Cover edited by me...
32.5K 902 35
"Heyyy! Pay attention to me!" The purple haired troublemaker exclaimed, tugging your arm away from the taller boy next to you. "Don't go hogging (Y/N...
189 0 5
Schoolgirl Hitomi Hoshino finds herself trapped inside an institution for gifted juveniles, where she, along with 16 others are forced into a horribl...
312 17 12
Hiii this is my first time writing and I'm honestly testing the waterworks rn! Cover is bad, I know, made by yours truly. If no one actually reads th...