One More Try | Danganronpa v3...

By -yoonbae

"I didnt mean to stand in front of your locker!" "K-Kaede?!" I asked. What the fuck, she looks so....huma... More

⛔️START⛔️
I. ONE
II. TWO
III. THREE
IV. FOUR
V. FIVE
VI. SIX
VII. SEVEN
VIII. EIGHT
IX. NINE
X. TEN
XI. ELEVEN
👁👁 1k memes + a thank you
XII. TWELVE
XIII. THIRTEEN
XIV. FOURTEEN
XIV. FIFTEEN
XVI. SIXTEEN
XVII. SEVENTEEN
XVIII. EIGHTEEN
XIX. NINETEEN
XX. TWENTY
XXI. TWENTY-ONE
XXII. TWENTY TWO
XXIII. TWENTY THREE
XXIV. TWENTY FOUR
XXV. TWENTY FIVE
XXVI. TWENTY SIX
XXVII. TWENTY-SEVEN
A/N: Will delete later
XXVIII. TWENTY-EIGHT
XXIX. TWENTY-NINE
XXX. THIRTY
XXI. THIRTY-ONE
XXXII. THIRTY-TWO
XXXIII. THIRTY-THREE
XXXIV. THIRTY-FOUR
XXXV. THIRDY-FIVE
XXXVI. THIRTY-SIX
XXXVII. THIRTY-SEVEN
XXXIX. THIRTY-EIGHT
XLI. FOURTY-ONE
XLII. FOURTY-TWO
XLIII. FOURTY-THREE
XLIV. FOURTY-FOUR
XLV. FOURTY-FIVE
XLVI. FOURTY-SIX
XLVII. FOURTY-SEVEN
XLVIII. FOURTY-EIGHT
❄️ WINTER SPECIAL❄️
XLIX. FOURTY-NINE
L. FIFTY
LI. FIFTY-ONE
LII. FIFTY-TWO
LIII. FIFTY-THREE
LIV. FIFTY-FOUR
LV. FIFTY-FIVE
LVI. FIFTY-SIX
LVII. FIFTY-SEVEN
Not an update but i'll like to show you some moments i have in genshin
LVIII. FIFTY-EIGHT
LIX. FIFTY-NINE
LX. SIXTY
LXI. SIXTY-ONE
LXII. SIXTY-TWO
LXIII. SIXTY-THREE
LXIV. SIXTY-FOUR
LXV. SIXTY-FIVE
LXVI. SIXTY-SIX
LXVII. SIXTY-SEVEN
LXVII. SIXTY-EIGHT
LXIX. SIXTY-NINE

XL. FOURTY

7.8K 358 513
By -yoonbae

As long as i am a tool...
I am fully prepared to die

Previously on 'One More Try'

"Which is..?" Rantaro asked. The five of them whispered upon themselves, as if this motive was more of a last minute thing. Monotaro looked up first and cleared his voice. "Your dorms are temporarily on lock down."

     "Lockdown?!" Himiko cried.

     "Mhm, on lockdown!" Monosuke played with his glasses. "We would have given us a flashback light, but they cost money and yus bastards would break it again."

     "You don't have to worry about that, we disbanded the Student Council." Angie hummed and twirled a paintbrush around in her fingertips.

     Kiibo looked at the girl surprised, "I wasn't instructed on this!"

     She shrugged her shoulders, "Oops, It was too much work to watch over everyone. Atua says he can do it on his own. He thanks each and everyone of you guys for your help! Especially you, Y/N!"

    "That's great, but...we cant sleep in the dorms and that's a rule.." I mumbled. "Will they be back later today?"

    Rantaros eyes bulged out of his eye sockets, "She's right...We'll be breaking rule number three."

    "They won't be back." Monosuke grinned. That's when it dawned on me, if we can't sleep, we make more irrational decisions. Some people are bound to be killed.... Either that or we all die of sleep deprivation.

    "T-Thats...thats sick!" Tenko cried. The monocubs shrugged and left the sixteen of us shocked in side Mius Lab. Nobody said anything, they were shocked with fear.

    "Good thing i don't need to sleep!" Miu boasted. I already regret bringing her back from the dead....

     "Do you think you can construct something for us so that we can also maybe not sleep?" I asked her.

    "It might take some time, and i've created some in the past that don't work..."

    "Wow, you're pretty useless."

    Miu snapped towards the smaller male, "Shut up! I can do it!"

    "Great!"

    "I'll figure out an area where we can all stay together in for the meantime." Kirumi put a hand on her chin. She looked over to me and had a reassuring smile, "I don't need help this time, Y/N. You still need to recover, but that'll be difficulty without a bed...."

    "Are you sure? I can do something minor like carry some trays?" Kirumi turned towards me and patted my head, she rubbed it softly and moved some hair out from my face.

    "I'm quite sure." Everyone started to excite the ultimate inventors lab, but... I couldn't leave her.

    Miu put the goggles back on her eyes and started to whisk away on... whatever she was working on before we all came and interrupted her. I fumbled with my hands before I felt something small hit my forehead. My eyes trailed down to a small little screw.

    "Do you mind passing me that?" Miu pointed to the ground. Not bothering to turn back to me.

     "But you were...Nevermind." I slowly crouched down and picked up the metallic item. Handing it to her, she used it on some.. weapon?

    "Is there any reason why you're just standing there?"

    "I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me?" She raised an eyebrow and pulled her glasses off her head. Tossing them to me, she ordered me to clean them a little.

    "There must be something in your bag that can help you clean them....." She winked at me. I rolled my eyes and looked around in the gray bag. Pulling out some baby wipes, I slowly started to clean them.

    "Oookay then, L/N! I'm guessing' you're prepared, right?"

    "Prepared...?" I handed the goggles back to her. "I guess this bookbag kinda does have everything?"

    "Be honest with me, L/N. Did you seriously invite me out with no plans in mind?" I fumbled with my bag, how do I tell her that I'm hanging out with her because I feel too guilty? She sighed and turned back to her mashine. "Guess there's no helpin' it... After all, I'm such an amazin' beauty that every man and woman who stands before me gets all rigid and hard. Well, I'm in a pretty good mood today, so... Alright, I'm gonna show you my inventions! Come on, follow me!"

    "Your inventions?" She started to guide me to a shelf. "You've only been alive for only around a few hours..."

    Miu laughed out loud, "Hya-ha—! Today I'm at the top of my fuckin' game—!"

    "...Looks like it."

     "God! Stop being so gloomy! You're totally killing my vibe." Miu pressed a finger against my forehead. "From here on out, I'm gonna show ya all of the new stuff made by the amazing genius inventor, Iruma Miu!"

    "You already showed me everything you have in here..."

    "Not everything! I noticed that you carry around a pair of sunglasses around with you in that boring bag."

    "I mean, it comes in handy for fashion."

    "Borringggggg!" She winned. With her palm extended, she ordered me to confiscate my sunglasses. Pulling out another pair, she grinned excitedly, "Now look at these! Much more fancy!"

    I inspected the shades, "These are the exact same thing..."

    "They ain't any ordinary sunglasses. They have a built-in feature to let you watch porn videos. Since the videos play on the inside of the lenses, ya can watch porn anytime, anywhere!" She boasted.

    "Ew...."

    "Don't say ew! I worked hard on those. Right now as a special service, I included one of my own self-made videos!" She pushed the shades onto my face. A flash of white and pale skin was all I saw before I screamed and threw the shades off my face.

    "Miu! Thats... Thats a line of friendship one should never cross!"

    "Wh-Whateverrrrrrr..." She cried.  "So next time, you can use these, yeah? They'll definitely make things way more exciting' for ya!"

    "I rather not use these... don't you have any glasses that can help me read in the dark or something?"

    "Boringgggg, but..... I can probably make something like that for you." She huffed. She moved the goggles onto her hands and took the sunglasses from my hands.

    "Thank you, Iruma... I'm glad at least you're hanging out with me..."

    Miu slapped a hand over my back and pulled me into a kinda side bone crushing hug. "Alri—ght! I like that attitude! Yeah, that's how it should be!"

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

I feel like this is really impressive, what the fuck you guys😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 36 5
Kaede Akamatsu has no faith in humanity; and she's determined to fix that in her own special way, no matter how long it may take. Cover edited by me...
166 16 17
I made the cover of the book, because I'm cool and don't want to slap an image from google. I made this fanfiction based on a dream I had months ago...
3.2K 135 34
Okay, this is cringe and trash please don't read this smh Danganronpa does not belong to me nor the characters! *woopsp this is not saimatsu mistake...
1.4K 33 9
The title pretty much sums it all up. Pregame Kaede is pretty much hateful and doesn't like the world, until, she meets Shuichi, who see falls madly...