One More Try | Danganronpa v3...

Bởi -yoonbae

"I didnt mean to stand in front of your locker!" "K-Kaede?!" I asked. What the fuck, she looks so....huma... Xem Thêm

⛔️START⛔️
I. ONE
II. TWO
III. THREE
IV. FOUR
V. FIVE
VI. SIX
VII. SEVEN
VIII. EIGHT
IX. NINE
X. TEN
XI. ELEVEN
👁👁 1k memes + a thank you
XII. TWELVE
XIII. THIRTEEN
XIV. FOURTEEN
XIV. FIFTEEN
XVI. SIXTEEN
XVII. SEVENTEEN
XVIII. EIGHTEEN
XIX. NINETEEN
XX. TWENTY
XXI. TWENTY-ONE
XXII. TWENTY TWO
XXIII. TWENTY THREE
XXIV. TWENTY FOUR
XXV. TWENTY FIVE
XXVI. TWENTY SIX
XXVII. TWENTY-SEVEN
A/N: Will delete later
XXVIII. TWENTY-EIGHT
XXIX. TWENTY-NINE
XXX. THIRTY
XXI. THIRTY-ONE
XXXII. THIRTY-TWO
XXXIII. THIRTY-THREE
XXXIV. THIRTY-FOUR
XXXV. THIRDY-FIVE
XXXVI. THIRTY-SIX
XXXIX. THIRTY-EIGHT
XL. FOURTY
XLI. FOURTY-ONE
XLII. FOURTY-TWO
XLIII. FOURTY-THREE
XLIV. FOURTY-FOUR
XLV. FOURTY-FIVE
XLVI. FOURTY-SIX
XLVII. FOURTY-SEVEN
XLVIII. FOURTY-EIGHT
❄️ WINTER SPECIAL❄️
XLIX. FOURTY-NINE
L. FIFTY
LI. FIFTY-ONE
LII. FIFTY-TWO
LIII. FIFTY-THREE
LIV. FIFTY-FOUR
LV. FIFTY-FIVE
LVI. FIFTY-SIX
LVII. FIFTY-SEVEN
Not an update but i'll like to show you some moments i have in genshin
LVIII. FIFTY-EIGHT
LIX. FIFTY-NINE
LX. SIXTY
LXI. SIXTY-ONE
LXII. SIXTY-TWO
LXIII. SIXTY-THREE
LXIV. SIXTY-FOUR
LXV. SIXTY-FIVE
LXVI. SIXTY-SIX
LXVII. SIXTY-SEVEN
LXVII. SIXTY-EIGHT
LXIX. SIXTY-NINE

XXXVII. THIRTY-SEVEN

7.9K 357 680
Bởi -yoonbae

Atua is always right

I woke up later that day feeling a lot better actually. The pounding in my head is faint but more ignorable now then it was before. Angie and Kokichi were above me, softly bickering before they both happily looked down at me. 'I sometimes wonder if they're the same person or not..'

"I told you, Kokichi," Angie jabbed a finger at the curly hair boy. "I left everything up to Atua and she's now better!"

Kokichi placed a hand on my forehead, "Yeah.., if i didn't know any better i would say Kirumi took care of Y/N. She didn't let anyone in here!"

"Although, I gave Y/N's Atua blessing."

The two started to bicker and I sat up in bed, "You guys are here because...?"

I'm glad that they're here and alive, but if they're here to argue then I would rather log off right now.

"I came to apologize..." Angie held my hand and took a deep breath. "I've overworked you with keeping you up all night and working. I didn't take your health into consideration..."

"It's fine, Angie." I patted her shoulder with my other hand and turned to Kokichi.

"Shuichi was busy and there was nobody else to bother." Kokichi giggled.

"Busy?"

"He's doing some ritual thing and kicked me out." He crossed his arms and huffed. "Im strong enough to lift some stupid dirty cages."

"Cage? Did you say cage?" My heart dropped to my stomach.

"Yeah, it's all dirty and rusty--- where are you going?" He asked. I leaped up out of the bed, forgetting my bag. "Kirumi said to stay in bed!"

I flug open my door to be met with a very surprised Kirumi, I ran around her and flew down the stairs. I heard a few pairs of footsteps clomp behind me but I continued to run.

"I guess she didn't want to stay in bed! Nishishi!"

"But she's not well!"

"Running is tiring...."

I rushed down the stairs and opened the main building doors, my legs ached and my headache started to rush back into the main building. I ran past some of the other characters in the building, looking confused why I had 3 people running after me. Kirumi was hot on my tail but i've managed to avoid her. I bursted into Korekiyo Ultimate Lab and rushed up one of the many staircases.

"Y/N! What are you doing?" Kokichi huffed.

"Kork said not to go inside!" The three of them had stopped at the bottom of the steps, out of breath but I already started to barrel into the room. My shoulders hit the side door but after three shoves, it opened.

There on the ground was Tenko Chabashira. She was in a fetal position with Korekiyo moving her legs so she'll fit under the cage correctly. Everyone in the room shot up in surprise.

"Y/N? What are you doing out of bed?" Shuichi asked.

I rushed past him and started walking to the circle. Korekiyo's eyes flashed with horror as he put his arms out in front of me, "You musnt step on the circle when the seance is about to take place!"

"Cool it, i'm just checking on something." I tried again to push past him but he gripped onto my arm. Our eyes darted into each other, I harshly pushed him off and asked tenko to move back.

"Y/N sure is weird..." Kokichi mumbled while I moved the floorboard. Just like in the game, it came up.

"A-Are you worried about the floor being loose?" Tenko asked, the atmosphere in the room felt awkward. Standing up, my eyes met with Korekiyo who looked as if he was going to shit himself.

"Give me the cloth." I demanded.

"The cloth?" Shuichi asked.

"The one thats supposed to be thrown over the cage." Korekiyo sighed and handed me over the sheets very slowly. I opened it up and there sticking up, was the needle. I moved it so it couldn't pinch me. "This, this is what I was looking for."

"T-Thats one big needle." Tenko started to sweat.

I looked her in the eyes. "Indeed, it is. If you guys would've gone through with the summoning ritual, Tenko, you would've been speared right through the heart."

The room went silent. Nobody spoke up, nobody moved... i don't know if they were even breathing anymore. Shuichi walked up to me and I handed him the sheets, "She's right..."

"W-Who would do such a thing?" Himiko cried.

"I could've died?!" Tenko screached.

"The amount of work someone put into this... they would have really gotten away with it if it weren't for Y/N." Kirumi also inspected the fabric. "I can't imagine someone here would actually kill..."

'Kirumi just about three days ago you tried to murder Ryoma..' I looked at the tall maid with confusion, "Anyways.. Do you think we should call everyone here for a discussion."

"Can we even do that?" Kiibo asked.

When the robot asked his question, a small puff of smoke rose from the ground and there was the three foot monster. He showed up with a look of excitement, "Since I'm bored, we haven't gotten a class trial in a while.... I'll allow it."

The body discovery announcement played over our heads, "You couldn't tell them to come here....?"

"Now where's the fun in that?" He asked. Soon enough, the rest of the fifteen students showed up in the doorframe.

"Who died?!" Kaito cried.

"Nobody, but we did find something interesting." Shuichi showed the crowd the cloth and explained the story for the group. "We need to figure out who would do this."

"Wouldn't it be Korekiyo?" Kokichi put his hands behind his back and jumped up on the medal cage. "This whole ritual thing was his idea."

"I think it's, Y/n." Maki hummed.

"Me?!"

"Yeah, how else would she know about this?" Everyone turned to me. I didn't have a lie, I couldn't make one up in time. I looked at Rantaro for help, anything.

"Didnt you tell me you have visions?" Rantaro asked.

"Visions..." Ryoma asked.

"Y/n told me she has visions of the future." Rantaro explained.

"I don't believe it." Ryoma debated.

"She did jump out of bed with fright when she woke up.." Angie hummed.

"But what if she doesn't have visions? This could be all a lie." Maki twirled her hair between her slender fingers. The room went silent, nobody knew to trust me, if i was the murder, or if i were the mastermind.

"I've been with Y/N all day." Angie frowned. "There is no way she can have time to set anything up. Especially with the student council members watching over everyone!"

"Gonta agree, there's no way!"

"If it's not Y/n, then who could it be?"

Kokichi leaned on the detective and looked up at him with a grin. Answering his question, "I still believe it's Kork!"

"We cant be 100% sure however."

"Then let's just do this," Kokichi pushed himself off the detective. Walking towards me, he smiled, "We'll have someone watching the two of them."

"Do we take shifts or....?" Rantaro asked.

"You guys can decide that, I'll Y/N first!"

"You can't just run off..." Shuichi started before Kokichi pushed me out the room. "I guess he can..."

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

61.1K 2.4K 62
(completed) From tagging buildings, parkouring, late-night skateboarding, gymnastics, competitive dancing to much, much more, Miya Atsumu just wants...
1.4K 33 9
The title pretty much sums it all up. Pregame Kaede is pretty much hateful and doesn't like the world, until, she meets Shuichi, who see falls madly...
863K 14K 167
Hi, hello! In this (trash) book, you can find one shots, headcanons and other stuff based on the DRV3:KH series for the world to see. Feel free to dr...
19.4K 678 18
Maki Harukawa has always been a top notch hitman ever since she was 16. She was a cold-hearted killer masked behind a innocent schoolgirl persona. Sh...