The Kids Aren't Alright

By Alicornofweirdness

It was just supposed to be a simple bonfire party. Dancing, talking, and maybe a little drinking. But things... More

Prologue / Introduction
✰ Chapter One ✰
✰ Chapter Two ✰
✰ Chapter Three ✰
✰ Chapter Four ✰
✰ Chapter Five ✰
✰ Chapter Six ✰
✰ Chapter Seven ✰
✰ Chapter Eight ✰
✰ Chapter Nine ✰
✰ Chapter Ten ✰
✰ Chapter Eleven ✰
✰ Chapter Tweleve ✰
✰ Chapter Thirteen ✰
Thinking Space
✰ Chapter Fourteen ✰
✰ Chapter Fifteen ✰
✰ Chapter Seventeen ✰
✰ Chapter Eighteen ✰
Thinking space 2
✰ Chapter Nineteen ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty-One ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty-Two ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty-Three + Thinking Space ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty-Four ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty-Five ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty-Six ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty-Seven ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty-Eight ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty Nine ✰
✰ Chapter Thirty ✰
✰ Chapter Thirty-One ✰
LAST THINKING SPACE
✰ Chapter Thirty-Two ✰
KILLER EXPLAINED - ⚠️ spoilers ⚠️

✰ Chapter Sixteen ✰

791 47 254
By Alicornofweirdness

"I can't seem to remember.." Fluttershy said, lying right to their faces. She knew the guilt would eat her up inside and she couldn't tell anyone. "Sorry girls." she gave a slight smile.

"I swear to god, whoever put their hands on fluttershy I will personally whoop their ass and then kill them!" Rainbow Dash yelled.

"Pipe down, Dash!" AppleJack put a finger to her lip. "Don't say that too loud, people may take it the wrong way since we are still suspects in this damn case."

"AppleJack's right darling," Rarity said, putting a hand on AppleJack's shoulder. "We do have to be careful of what we say."

Fluttershy looked at everyone, she wanted to tell them so badly but the threat stayed in her mind repeating itself over and over. Being around her friends and seeing how this whole investigation was hurting them hurt her but she couldn't say a word. She's great at keeping secrets, but when it comes to useful information that could help everyone she had the urge to just spit it out and get it over with.

"You know what girls? I'm a little tired.." Fluttershy pretended to yawn, rubbing her eyes to make her seem like she's really tired.

"Alright, Sugarcube. You do need your rest especially after something so traumatizing."

"Yeah because seeing Vignette's dead body was totally not traumatizing." Rainbow Dash said sarcastically. AppleJack elbowed

"I know this is a wild idea but why don't we have a sleepover! I will be the best host."

"What about the ankle bracelets though?" Twilight asked.

"Silly! Those only go off when we go out of the city!"

"Yeah but Pinkie.. isn't your house out of the city?"

"Who said it was going to be at my house?" the pink haired girl titled her head. "I'm staying with Maud and her boyfriend tonight."

Fluttershy popped her head up. "Wait.. maud has a boyfriend?" she said weakly, holding her stomach right after.

Pinkie Pie smiled and nodded her head. Sunset walked over to Fluttershy's bed and sat on the edge, holding her hand. "Sorry that all of this happened, Shy. We promise that we will do something together when you recover! Are you gonna be alright for now?"

Sunset's hands are warm, Fluttershy thought. Sunset stared at Fluttershy waiting for an answer. Shy looked over at the magazines on the table and picked one up. "Yeah Sunset, I'll totally be alright reading all these.." she paused to look at the magazine covers. "... playboy magazines.. "

Sunset laughed which only lasted for a little time and then smiled. "Alright, see you later shy. You still have my number."

The gang walked out of the hospital room. Fluttershy's parents smiled at them and started to walk back into the room, as well as the doctors, nurses, and agent who gave them a side eye while passing them. "what was that side eye about.." Sunset groaned. Everyone just shrugged their shoulders and continued to walked out. They all parted their separate ways to get ready to go to Pinkie's sister's house.

𝙿𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚎 𝙿𝚒𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝙼𝚊𝚞𝚍'𝚜 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎

Ding Dong!

The doorbell rang loudly, I looked through the peep hole to see my friends outside. Everyone came in their pajamas, except Twilight. "Guys! You're all here!" I jumped up and down in excitement. "Come in, Come in!"

Everyone came in smiling except Twilight and Sunset, they both looked annoyed at each other. I stood at the doorway waiting for the two to come in. "Hey Twilight! Why didn't you come with your pajamas?"

"I rather change at your place, Pinkie."

"Don't mind her, she's just being extra. We are all together, nothing bad is gonna happen." Sunset added, bumping Twilight's shoulder and walking past me into the house. "Okie dokie.." I said, my voice trailing off. Sunset sat on the couch with her head in her lap, Twilight was in the bathroom, and Rarity, AppleJack, and Rainbow Dash were all talking to each other. I decided to walk over to them.

"Hey Pinkie, Maud has a real nice home." said Rainbow Dash, Rarity and AppleJack nodding in agreement.

"Thanks, guys! And she has a basement!"

"Is having a basement not something common?"

"Well I mean it is but instead of a bunch of storage, there's a game room down there and theatre."

"Damn, I didn't know Maud liked to play games or do anything uh fun."

"No, silly! It's for me!" I smiled. "We will be having our sleepover down there!"

Rainbow Dash gave a thumbs up and sat on the couch next to sunset. Rarity and AppleJack looked at each other with a loving look, I couldn't resist to but in. "Love birds!" I whispered to them.

"Yes but don't say anything yet, darling!" Rarity held my hands, stopping me from jumping up and down.

"Okay everyone! Go to the basement for the fun to begin!" I yelled in excitement. I opened the door to the basement and everyone went downstairs. I have a soft knock at the bathroom door, alerting twilight immediately. "Hey Twilight! When you're done, go down to the basement. It's the door behind the stairs!" She didn't answer but I assumed she had heard me since I could see movement through the door crack. I walked down to the basement to see everyone admiring everything.

I walked over to the long pink couch and fell on it as I started to sink in. "So guys, what should we do first?" I looked around but everyone didn't have a clue. I stroked my chin as if I had a beard and came up with an idea. "Let's play truth or dare!"

"Truth or dare is kind of basic, I mean everyone always plays it. Let's spice it up!" Rainbow Dash said with a smirk.

"Uh, spin the bottle?" Sunset suggested.

"Doesn't that always create drama?" AppleJack butted in.

"Seven minutes in Heaven, darlings!" Rarity exclaimed.

Twilight came walking down the stairs in her pajamas. "Why don't we mix the games up? Originally we start off with Truth or Dare but change it up. If someone doesn't complete a dare because it's too hard or they just refuse, the person who initiated the dare gets to force the person to do either seven minutes in heaven or spin the bottle."

"Yo for the first time in forever, Twilight is actually useful." Rainbow Dash gasped. Twilight looked over at her. "I'm kidding. Kind of."

"OMG TWILIGHT THATS A GREAT IDEA!!" I yelled, jumping out of the couch to go and hug her.

And so it was decided. We all sat in a circle, getting ready to play the first round. I asked Sunset, who looked really tired with bags under her eyes, truth or dare. "Dare I guess." she responded.

"I dare you to kiss Rainbow Dash!" I smirked. Sunset rolled her eyes, and brought Rainbow Dash in for a quick kiss on the lips. She sat back down next to me. "Classic SunDash."

"Geez, Pinkie. You already got ship names for everyone?" Dash asked, wiping her mouth with her sleeve. I nodded and smiled. "Also Sunset, your kisses are wet as fuck."

"Lol no.." Sunset put her head down and chuckled.

"Alright Sunset, It's your turn to ask someone!" I said.

Sunset looked around until she finally laid her eyes on Twilight, a evil grin grew on her face. She tapped Twilight on the shoulder and asked, "Truth or dare, Twi?"

"Truth, I suppose."

"Of course you'd pick truth, you're such a innocent person." Rainbow Dash fell back laughing.

"Okay fine, Dare." Twilight rolled her eyes at Rainbow Dash.

Sunset looked at Twilight with a smirk. "I dare you to kiss me. Not a small kiss like what I did with Dash, Kiss me for 2 whole minutes. If you back out, you're automatically lame Twi." Twilight hesitated for a minute, but later nodded in agreement. The kiss was supposed to be for two minutes, but I think they ended up kissing for five. Twilight finally broke out of the kiss and wiped her mouth. "Dash was right, your kisses are wet." Sunset chuckled again at the comment. 

"Sciset, Sunlight, or Twishimmer? Three ship names I've come up with. Hashtag save the girlfriends." I said, with a fist in the air.

"Pinkie Pie's fist is giving me major 'go you' vibes." Rainbow Dash said. 

"Pinkie, we aren't together I just did the dare because I'm bored." Sunset looked over to Twilight. "Ship Timberlight since Twi has a boyfriend lol."

"Lame that's too straight for my taste. WHERE IS THE FLAVOUR?!" I yelled, throwing a pillow at both Sunset and Twilight. Little did I know, my first pillow started a pillow fight. Next thing I know, there's feathers everywhere from all the pillows. 

𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐢 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬🥶

𝐐𝐎𝐓𝐂: What are your OTPs in my little pony(both eqg and fim)? Also I swear to God if anyone comments some pedophilia or incest kind of shit, keep that to yourself. I ain't need to know that💀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.5K 2.9K 60
Kagami has a big fat crush on Marinette and the closer the two girls get, the deeper her feelings get. But there's just one tiny problem: Marinette i...
14.6K 554 19
What started as an inconvenient sore throat spiraled into a constant mental war, and Amity has to find a way to express her feelings before it's too...
4K 64 7
This story contains LGBTQIA+ stuff and a lot of spoilers for Amphibia Season 2s last episode, True Colours. This is also my first Wattpad story so go...
310K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc