Endgame (rough draft)

By Mrs_Madarame

"She was the girl who would rather dance among the stars and flirt with her fantasies. But it seemed her univ... More

Copyright
Read me, please
Savior
A Wife
1
2
3
4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
(TW) Part 22
(TW) Part 23
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27 (rough draft)

(TW) Part 24

1.5K 88 16
By Mrs_Madarame

'Stay focused'. Rachel continued to run away from the secluded mansion. There was nothing but woods that surrounded Rachel as she ran for her life. The way The liquor that was in her system made her feel, was overlapping the pain in her body. It didn't matter. She just needed to get away.

Rachel looked back and noticed that the mansion was nowhere in sight. No one was chasing her and she was finally alone. She looked around in hopes of noticing a hint of a highway or even a river. There was nothing so she continued to run. She never stopped, not even when the sun had set.

Sometime after, Rachel found a cave. It gave her the conclusion that she was somewhere on a mountain. Her head was spinning and her feet were a bloody painful mess. Collapsing to the ground, she began to gag. Soon after she emptied her stomach of days worth of bread and cheese.

Collapsing to the ground, she cried. She cried for the friends she lost, the family she left behind, the father she lost, and for her first love

"Ryan." Rachel sobbed. She shivered and thought of the happy times in her life until drowsiness overtook her.

The moment she opened her eyes the next morning, she was on the run once again. By nightfall, she was about to give up until she saw a cloud of smoke. Rushing over to the possible fire, she heard voices.

"Help! Please help me!" Rachel continued to run. Sharp pain in her foot halted her movements. A piece of glass was sticking out of her foot with a heavy stream of blood. "Please! Help me!" She sobbed as she clutched her foot. She went to stand but fell to the ground. The adrenaline in her body had left and was overtaken by weakness.

'Whatever. What's the point of living now?'

Two tall men walked over to where the noise was. They searched with flashlights until they saw a figure laying on the ground.

-"Who the hell camps out here?"

-"She doesn't look like a camper. Here hold this."

One of the men picked up the unconscious female and took her back to the campsite.

-"Woah, I thought you said you heard sometime of animal, but you bring back a dead girl?" The girl questioned.

-"Shut up, fool. Let's head back to the cabin. There's no reception out here."

Rachel was unconscious the entire ride back to the cabin. She was placed in a bedroom as food and water were placed by the bedside for when she wakes up.

-"I wonder where she came from." The girl quietly questioned.

-"She can't stay here." The man that rescued her said. "We did everything we could to stay out of sight."

-"So what! She should stay until we're able to find out who she is. Stop being an asshole and wake her up."

The man grumbled but did as the unknown said. He poked Rachel's arm. "Hey." He poked her again. "Hey, wake up!" He yelled.

Rachel's eyes weakly opened and a blurred figure came into her view. As her eyes adjusted she saw that it was a man that was standing over her. She grabbed the sheet and ran to the corner of the room.

-"Aye man, nobody is going to hurt you. Just tell us what or who you ran from." The man stalked over to Rachel.

Rachel, however, curled up, "Don't hurt me!" she sobbed.

-"Leave the girl alone and go away. Just leave this to me!"

When the man left the room, the unknown girl stood several feet away as she talked. "There's food and water over there. Why don't get something to eat."

Rachel looked at the women skeptical. As the unknown woman noticed her hesitation, she walked over to the food and picked up a piece. "There's nothing wrong with it, I promise." She ate a piece of the chicken before she waterfalls a small portion of the water. "Please come to eat."

Rachel observed the unknown woman as she sat in the chair before she limped over to the plate. Rachel scarfed down the food and nearly choked on the water.

"...I'll get you some more food. The pasta should be finished by now." The woman stated. She stalked out of the room and into the kitchen where the three men were.

-"Did she tell you who she was?"

-"No, but I'm getting there. It's like the poor girl hasn't eaten in weeks. Get me a bowl of pasta."

One of the guys decided to call a friend for advice on any news of a local missing girl. The other decided to check the news of any recent missing person reports.

-"I brought you some more food and water." The woman walked over to Rachel who was silently crying. She tried to give her the bowl but the smell of the pasta was making Rachel sick.

Rachel began to gag as she turned away from the bowl. The smell was too strong for her liking. The woman noticed her distaste and removed the food. 

"What's your name?"

"Rachel Gardner." She weakly replied.

"Okay, Rachel. Everything is going to be okay now. There's a bathroom over there. You can wash up and rest before I get some help. Is that okay?"

Rachel nodded her head yes.

"I'll leave some clothes out for you."

When the woman entered the living area she noticed that the only person was waiting for a response from her.

-"Is she okay?" He questioned. "I couldn't find anyone that met the description of her but I'll keep looking."

-"Try and find something under the name Rachel Gardner."

After much research, he found a missing person's report from LA.

-"She's far from home."

-"We need to leave!" The woman's brother rushed inside the cabin.

-"What for! I thought we were safe. Let me go get Rachel."

-"No! Leave her here."

-"We can't just leave her here, she needs help." The woman protested.

-"I know but your safety is more important than her's. We can always point someone in this direction! Now let's go!"

The group fought hard to leave Jaxson's side and when the cold man finally decided to let them have a taste of freedom, his pet fell into their hands. The brother received information from an inside source that Junior was looking for a girl that fit Rachel's description. He had no choice but to give her whereabouts up. If it meant saving the last surviving members of his family then he would betray anyone.

Not wanting to be caught in the Jaxson's grasp, the group fled, leaving Rachel alone.

Rachel was sound asleep when a fist collided with her face. She groaned in pain as she was dragged out of bed. She looked at her worst nightmare in the face.

Jaxson grinned sinisterly.

***

When people fear the leader, the king, it's one of the intoxicating sensations one has ever felt. A feeling a leader would never want to lose. It is something Jaxson carved into his men for them to respect him. Obedience and loyalty were demanded from not only his men but his sons as well. Since Davis disregarded that and left the cartel to start his own business, he knew that he had to eliminate him to prove a point.

"I left you with one task and you couldn't even handle that?!" Jaxson had his large hand wrapped around the back of Rachel's nape, Squeezing tightly... He pushed her forward, making her fall to the feet of Junior. "Maybe I should take her off your hands and train her like the rest of these whores around her."

"The bitch bit me." Junior glared at Rachel. She refused to lower her head to show him any sign of respect. She glared back. "It will not happen again, I can assure you."

Jaxson laughed, his deep voice rumbled through the large mansion. He was surprised to see such a feisty little girl in her condition. At that moment, It made sense why Davis was crazy about her. He walked towards his son and leaned towards his ear. "Let's make sure of that. I prefer not to make a fool out of my favorite son."

The moment Jaxson and the other men were out of their sight, he yanked Rachel to her feet. He felt embarrassed to be scolded in front of the very men he controlled. She stared wide-eyed as Junior held a deadly grip on her arm.

"You're going to regret that." His sinister smile and the calm manner he spoke sent a chill up her spine.

"I-I'm sorry. I just want to go home." She pleaded.

"You are right where you need to be, sitting at my feet like the bitch you are." He seethed. "Stop telling me that. No one is coming for your worthless ass. You're nothing and never will be anything but my cum bucket."

Junior pulled her to the last place she wanted to be, the basement. The same basement she woke up in when she first arrived.

Rachel began to plead and beg him to let her go but all her screams fell to deaf ears. Junior was at a point where all common sense was gone. After entering the cold room, he locked the door from the inside and placed the key in his pocket. Junior pushed her to the floor and he walked to the bathroom. The only thing that could be heard was the sound of running water in the tub. Moments later, Rachel could hear the sound of a belt buckle being undone.

There was no way Rachel was going to let him or any man she didn't love enter her body. Not again! At all costs, she had to get that key and find a way to escape once more. The only thing in the room she could use as a weapon was the wooden chair and the chains that were hanging from the ceiling. She picked up the chair and prepared to attack him.

"The fuck you going to do with that?" Junior smiled at the feisty girl. "You going to hit me? Go ahead. Right here."

"Stay away from me you sick bastard."

Junior lunged for Rachel. She tried to hit him with the chair but failed when he yanked it from her small frail body. He tossed it to the far corner and wrapped his hand around her throat. Balling up her small fist, she proceeded to punch him in the face. Rachel lifted her knee to cause pain to the very thing he wanted to use on her. Junior caught on to her act and stopped her before her knee could touch him.

"That tickled. My turn." Junior punched her eye and watched as she fell to the floor.

Yanking her hair and dragging her to the bathroom, Junior pulled his shirt off of her body. Even though she fought with all her might, her strength was nothing compared to his. Lifting her body and dumping her in the hot water, he held her there for a few seconds before pulling her up. Rachel coughed up water as she struggled for air. Clawing at his arms to possibly get him to break free were all failed attempts. Junior repeated the act a few times until she was on the verge of passing out.

"We can't have you passing out, now can we? I'm just getting started."

Junior lifted his belt and whipped her like a child who had done something out of hand. Rachel screamed and begged for him to stop. It seemed like the more she moved around the cramped bathroom, the more pissed off he had gotten.

He then pulled out a syringe from the cabinet, exchanging looks between it and Rachel. She was too in a daze to understand what was going on. Her vision was cloudy and she felt extreme fatigue. Without a word, Junior inserted the long needle into the vein in her arm.

"And to think I was going to be gentle with you."

He calmly waited for the drugs to take effect. He then picked her up and carried her to the dirty mattress. The moment she couldn't move her limbs or protest, he began to remove his wet clothes from his body.

Rachel was unable to move but her eyes were open. The scene before her was blurry but she could still hear.

Junior admired the girl he was about to take and opened her legs wide enough to position himself between her legs. He climbed on top of her and positioned the head of his thick member at her entrance. He watched as silent tears fell from her eyes before shoving himself inside her. She was unable to move but she felt the pain of being stretched. Her head felt cloudy and her mind was racing with a million and one thoughts.

Junior grunted and the way he brutally forced himself on her. 

'I'm ready to come home, dad. Just take me.' She pleaded silently.

Her eyes slowly shut and Junior pulled out of her, releasing himself on her body. He smacked her a few times to get her eyes to open. When her eyes opened, he grabbed her chin so that she could see that he was dead serious. He wanted his threat to scare her to her very core. He said, "Try that again and I'll kill that little family of yours right in front of you. I'll even let you choose which one goes first, all the way down to the last person. When it's all said and done, I'll sell your body."

Rachel began to gag and eventually vomited. Junior briefly watched as she chocked before he pushed the side of her face over. 

***

Junior was lying on the bed watching Rachel blindly dance in a daze. Her body was there but her mind was elsewhere. In a span of forty-eight hours, she was brutally beaten, drugged with heroin, and a substance that made her body heat at every touch. Junior stroked his member.

"Come here and sit down," Junior instructed. His instructions came out muffled but she heard the man say sit down.

As Rachel stumbled to sit down, Junior yanked her. He easily put her small frame over him so that she sitting on him in reverse cowboy style.

"Lean forward."

"I can't take it anymore," Rachel whispered.

Junior pushed her forward, slowly running his fingers down her spine. Her body involuntary twitched. He grabbed two fists full of her read end before massaging it. Pulling her to his face, he began to eat her out from behind.

A moan left her mouth as she silently cried. She didn't want it to feel good and she damn sure didn't want to cum because of him. When she was on the verge of coming, Junior pushed her body back down to his member. He positioned himself at her entrance before pulling her onto it.

"RIde me. I want to see you please yourself."

"I don't want to." Rachel shook her head.

"Maybe I'll kill carter first." Junior went to reach for his phone but stopped as Rachel began to bounce on him. "That's it my bitch. Ride me just like that."

A knock at the door halted her movements. Junior sucked his teeth in irritation, quickly putting her on all fours. He arched her back and entered her again. She gasped as he began to grind deep in her.

"What the fuck do you want?!" Junior grunted. His strokes became long and hard.

Rachel buried her face in the sheets to hide the noises that came from her mouth. No matter how many times Junior picked her head up, she would put it back.

The man on the other end was explaining his reasoning for knocking but it sounded muffled.

Junior grabbed Rachel's arms and pulled her back.

The man knocked at the door once again.

"Come in, fool."

"What did I tell you about hiding those sweet moans from me?" Junior wrapped a hand around her throat and continued to thrust in her. "Look, he's getting all hot and bothered while watched you."

Embarrassed, Rachel let out a moan.

"S-something came up that needs your attention." The man averted his gaze.

"Give me a minute. Leave." Junior growled.

The man quickly left, shutting the door behind him.

"I can't take it anymore." Rachel became putty in his hands.

A few more thrusts and Junior emptied his seed on the floor. He got dressed and quickly left the room.

Rachel was on the verge of passing out until she heard the bedroom door open again. She assumed that it was Junior who had forgotten something.

"Look at you, broken and forever a simple bitch who can only lay on her back," Jaxson said.

There was a security breach and Junior went to observe his men take action... if needed.

Rachel jumped up from the bed as she heard a voice that was not Junior's. She walked backward until she bumped into the wall. As Jaxson walked closer to her she began to scream.

"Shut up!" Jaxson yelled.

Junior had her cooped up in his room for weeks so Jaxson was unable to see the poor thing.

Jaxson pushed her on the bed, smiling and removing his member from his slacks.

"Please. No more." Rachel scratched her neck and she was fidgeting on the bed. She thought she said it loud enough but it only came out as a whisper. "Leave me alone."

Jaxson disregarded her words and pulled at her legs. He rubbed his tip against her slit.

Rachel whimpered and began to cry even more. She used all her strength to kick him in his gut.

"Bitch!" Jaxson growled. He punched her repeatedly in her face before putting her back in the position he chose. He forced his way inside of her but before he could move a gunshot was heard and the man fell beside her body. Jaxson choked on-air and clutched his chest. He then looked to see who dared to shoot him, in his own home at that.

"D-Davis." Jaxson choked out.

The moment he left the hospital bed, he went to work.

Davis and Ryker had been searching for Rachel everywhere and was coming up short every time he got a lead. He even had his long term weed customer- Carter begging him to find his sister and bring her home. Davis had turned the city inside out trying to find tips but when that didn't work. It wasn't until he heard the conversation of a group of strangers.

"Donor." Davis spat.

Once Rachel felt the man fall to the side of her, she scurried off the bed, falling to the floor. She felt the bump on the floor and it was enough for her to back up until she hit the wall. Her head was spinning and her ear was ringing.

"Baby. It's me." Davis said. "I've come to take you home."

"B-bitch probably can't hear you," Jaxson attempted to laugh.

Two men walked in and took Jaxson away. Davis's only focus was on the broken girl that was sitting in a fetal position on the floor. Her body was covered in scars and she did everything in her power to hide her face. As if she was scared to look whoever it was in the eye. Davis walked to her and slowly lifted her chin towards him. She was hot under his touch and she trembled relentlessly. His heart damn near broke when he saw that she was unable to see due to her swollen and bruised eyes. Not to mention the multiple scars from needle insertions.

He sent a few shots to the chains that were binding her and set free her. Rachel didn't even flinch at the sound of the loud shots. Instead, she just shrunk back to her fetal position.

Dressing her in his shirt, he scooped her up. He frowned at how much weight she had lost. She cried in his arms, uncertain of the person that was carrying her. Davis then walked her to the front entrance of the mansion and towards the gate where a truck was waiting for them.

"Did you capture them, alive?" Davis asked Ryker.

"Of course. The others are already heading back home with them." Ryker eyed the girl in his arms and wanted nothing more than to hug her, but choose against it.

"I want everyone else in that mansion dead, spare no one. No. One." Davis seethed.

Ryker nodded and gave out his orders to the remaining men.

"Burn it down when you're finished."

The men nodded and proceeded with their plan. In the meantime, Davis just wanted to take Rachel home.

Davis and Ryker all got in the truck and rode to their designation in silence. Nothing could be heard but the sobbing from Rachel. Even though she flinched every time he touched her, Davis attempted to soothe her by caressing her arms. He had her sitting in between Ryker and himself.

"Rachel?" Ryker whispered.

"She barely can hear you," Davis said. He wanted to break down. It was his crazy messed up family that did this to him...to her. Revenge wasn't even the word to describe what he was going to do to them. The sight of her brown skin, scattered with hickeys and bruises made him vex to the point where he wanted to end their lives right then and there. But no, they deserve a slow painful death. The way she would fidget every so often and the way she would scratch the needle marks left one thing in mind. He knew that they forced her to do drugs. She couldn't keep still even if she tried.

Davis instructed his driver to pull over to get food for Rachel. The moment the fresh food entered the car, her stomach growled at the scent. Not wanting to shove anything in her face, Davis took her hand and placed the food in her hand. His jaw clenched as she devoured half the burger before pushing it away. They barely fed her, only enough to keep her alive.

She wanted to collapse from exhaustion but decided against it. As if Davis read her mind (more like her body language), he wrapped his hand around her shoulder, pulling her into him. Rachel flinched, but he refused to let go. With his other hand, he grabbed her finger and made her draw the characters of his name.

The moment Davis had finished signing his name, he then signed Ryker's name.

Rachel reached her hand towards his face, trying to see if it really was true. She felt the famous beard he refused to shave, the familiar shape of his nose, and the one stud in his left ear. Rachel sobbed.

However, the boys became confused when she flinched away from Davis's touch. Loud sobbing left her until she collapsed from exhaustion.

"Mrs. Knox, I strongly advise you to get Rachel to a therapist as well as rehab." The doctor was concerned about Rachel's well being. A million in one question were running through his head but her stepfather had paid the hospital to keep their mouths shut about her conditions.

They wanted no information about the horrific events to get out to the public.

Rochelle insisted that they talk in the same room that Rachel was staying in. Mostly because she didn't want outsiders to know about what had happened or assume the worst.

"My child needs no such thing. She's not damaged, she's right here! The only thing she needs is to be home with her family." Rochelle eyed her broken child lying unconscious in the hospital bed.

Mr. Knox said, "Lower your voice."

"Mr. and Mrs. Knox, Rachel had a significant amount of drugs in her system that is a cause for concern. Not to mention, certain places of her body were torn. We had to put Rachel in a medically induced coma just to calm her down. She tried to attack our medical staff once she felt the needle poke her skin. I can't even imagine what she's suffered through until today. She needs professional help to help her through this." The doctor was practically pleading with the stubborn woman but the only thing she could see was the possibility of the news getting out.

"As I said. My daughter will be fine as soon as she leaves this hospital. How long will that be?"

"As soon as her body recovers. It could take weeks or it could take even months. With the number of broken bones and damaged tissue, it may be a while."

Rochelle stormed out of the room and came face to face with Davis who was waiting to see Rachel.

"It's your fault, isn't it? She was with you, am I right? How is it that she turned up after all this time... In your arms?!" Rochelle asked him.

The moment Davis reached Florida, he contacted Carter. His original plan was to wait a few days before telling anyone he had found her. But he knew that she needed to be surrounded by her family.

"No." That was all Davis had said. He felt no need to explain himself to a woman who barely knew how to do her job as a mother.

Just then two police officers walked towards Davis.

"Stay away from my daughter. If I see or if someone tells me they spotted you with her, I will end you. I will make sure they bury you under the prison" Rochelle walked away from the scene.

"Davis Tucker?" The police officer asked. He shoved papers into his hand. "You've been served."

Davis already knew what the writing on the paper contained. It was a restraining order, preventing him from seeing Rachel or even being in the same building as her. It wasn't going to stop him though. He had to see her and he had to make sure she was mentally okay. After all, it was his family that did this to her. The only thing he had to do was show up after hours and casually walk into her room without being "threatened."

He had eyed her body after she collapsed in the truck and noticed how she was struggling to breathe. It scared him to death and all he wanted to do was to rewind time and change the outcome. One thing for sure, he was going to get revenge for her. His father and brother deserved much worse and he was going to deliver.

Throwing the papers in a nearby trash can, he walked over to the counter where a nurse had been visibly flirting with him.

If only she knew.

"What time do visiting hours end, baby. And what time do you get off?" Davis licked his lips as he eyed the tall skinny woman.

"Eight o clock and two in the morning." She smiled at him.

"I really want to see someone and only can make it around ten. Would you let me come back? Maybe I can keep you company afterward?"

"I'd like that. I'm usually the only one on this private floor after-hours-" She began.

However, after she said she was the only one on the floor during the night shift, he had stopped listening. He noticed that she had something stuck between her teeth whenever she smiled and the bright red lipstick she wore was hideous against her skin complexion.

After small talk, he proceeded to walk out of the hospital.

The list of broken bones was the least of everyone's worry. It was the number of drugs in her system that worried the doctors. Would she be addicted? One thing for sure was that she had to go through detox at some point during her stay at the hospital.

Later that night Davis had returned to keep his unspoken promise to Rachel. After Davis flirted with the only nurse that worked the night shift he went to visit Rachel. The way she was layed up in the hospital bed scared him. It brought back memories, the same memories he wanted to keep buried deep within him.

Memories of her.

He didn't know how long he stayed by her side, silently pleading for her to make it out of this battle sane. Regardless of what her parents thought of him, he wasn't going to leave her while she fought alone. 

(Present)

"That man... Your father was right about me." Rachel mumbled incoherently. "I have nothing to offer to anyone. Broken beyond repaired." Her low hooded eyes slowly closed as she dozed off to sleep. 

Christen fought to keep his tears at bay. It surprised him when he found the urge to protect the woman as if she was his own flesh and blood. He leaned down and kissed her forehead. It was intentional to miss dinner with his parents, and he was regretting it. Reaching in the back seat, he retrieved his jacket and covered Rachel's bare arms. Before pulling off in the direction of the lake house, he tossed the empty bottle in the back seat.

He carefully carried Rachel into the house and was greeted by Elijah and Hunter. Both of his brothers held worried expressions with agitation. 

"Why is she with you?" Elijah seethed as he took Rachel from his arms.

Christen gazed towards Rachel, pained by the hardship she experienced. He remembered the promise he kept to never repeat the words she spoken to him. 

"I saw her running and we got lost in time, talking about nonscene. Since she's with you now, I'll leave it to you." Christen nodded before retreating to the steps. 

Hunter didn't have the time to understand the change in Christen's once happy demeanor. He followed Elijah to Rachel's room. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 4.9K 46
Jo's brothers are his world. He's spent his entire life sacrificing everything to give them the life he's never had. Having battled through a horrifi...
94.6K 3.6K 29
I was just a normal girl until everything changed. Losing everything you ever loved will change a girl. New town, new life, new school. Everything is...
269K 5.8K 37
Welcome my Lovely Readers to The Wings of the Broken!❤❤ ###################### The Reader has been on the run from HYDRA for about a year. After esca...
7.1K 266 24
A world where she got every man to do exactly what she asked them to....except one. He was broken and soon he'd break her too. She wanted his atten...