Eros ✔

By faeriez

Autumn Lake thought she could have anything she wanted. Despite her father's wealth, there were three things... More

New School, New Friends
Blushing...
The Project
Secrets, Secrets
Author's Note
I Need Your Help
Do You Wanna Go Out With Me?
Moving Away
The Accident
Her Death
I Can't Move On
Read My Bestie's Stories A/N
Sorrrryyyyy............. A/N Which Is Kinda Important
Thank You! :D
Book Published on May
A/N: Rewritten Novel

Playtime

39 2 3
By faeriez

I know the chapter's title is lame, I'm really bad at chapter titles. 

Anywho, enjoy the story!              

             READER’S P.O.V

            The next day had arrived. The sun was shining, coffee was brewing, and breakfast was roasting. It was Sunday, a holiday for everyone and the perfect day to sleep up late. At least that’s what Ryan was thinking. Yup, he was cuddling a Teddy Bear – which he called Mr. Cuddly Frost – in his bed with his favorite Pajamas. Ryan’s blanket was ruffled into a messy mountain on the corner of his bed.

            MEANWHILE IN AUTUMN’S MANSION…

            Autumn was already prepared for Jamie’s ‘girl hang-out’. Once she finished puffing the powder to her cheeks, she rushed downstairs and sat down on one of the comfy chairs set up near the dining table. Joyce aka her butler, brought up a hot chicken soup and English Breakfast tea on a golden tray in his hands to her seat.

            “You look absolutely beautiful, Miss Autumn.” Joyce worshipped, bowing before her. He placed down the small bowl of soup, tea and spoon on the table.

            “Thank you, Joyce.” Autumn thanked. Joyce smiled once again before returning to the kitchen. The girl took a sip of the creamy warm soup and then gently lifted the cup of tea to her lips. But before she could drink her tea, her father’s voice boomed out from the hallway.

            “You look nice, dear. Where are you going?” Robert asked his daughter, taking a seat in front of Autumn.

            “Hi, Dad. I’m going with Jamie to the park, you know, just one more test for our suits before taking it to school tomorrow. And probably hang-out with her in the mall, maybe?” His daughter replied.

            “Is Jamie a he or a she?” Robert asked inquisitively.

            “A she, Dad. I already told you before… ‘And probably hang-out with her in the mall.’” Autumn popped up the ‘she’ in her last sentence.

            “Okay, just be safe.”

            Joyce came back to the table to deliver Robert’s Jellyfish salad.

            After 20 minutes later, Jamie’s bike came across the window which reminded Autumn that she was going to be picked up. That’s when Autumn finally finished her breakfast. She pecked her Dad’s cheek before grabbing her cross bag and then going out to Jamie.

            Her Dad followed her towards the door. Robert saw her daughter talking to a girl with long straight dark Indigo hair and dark blue eyes, riding on top of a black Mag-LEV bike – but to his point of view, it looked like a normal bike with sharp wheels.

            “Here, I made another bike for you. Cuz I can’t ride with you.” Jamie pulled out a pink metal tube and pushed the red button on it. Suddenly, the pink tube transformed into a pink Mag LEV bike, with the same upgrades as Jamie’s.

            “Wow! Thanks!” Autumn stared at the bike in disbelief and awe. It was her first bike! Autumn’s father never let her ride on bikes, only cars.

            “Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait a second!” Robert yelled at the two girls. “You are not gonna ride this dangerous sharp-wheeled bike!”

            “Mag-LEV bike.” Autumn corrected.

            “Mag-LEV bike or whatever it is called! No one is gonna make my daughter riding this thing!” He pointed angrily to the pink bike.

            “It’s okay, Mr. Lake.” Jamie calmed him down and showed a demonstration about how to ride it and how it’s made to be really safe.

            “Okay… I’m gonna put my trust on you, Jamie. Please take care of my daughter.” Robert placed his hand on Jamie’s shoulder.

            “Of course, we’re best friends.” Jamie exclaimed happily, giving a come-on-let’s-go look to Autumn. The two teen girls peddled their bikes out of the big mansion and straight to the park. Each peddling can reach the bike speed up to 30 kilometers per hour, so it’s pretty fast.

            “Keep an eye on my daughter, will you?” Robert whispered to three of Autumn’s body guards. The guards rode on their motorcycles and secretly followed them to the park.

            When Autumn and Jamie went past Ryan’s house, Autumn told Jamie that she’s gonna pick-up Ryan from his house. The indigo-haired girl nodded and kept on speeding down the neighborhood.

            INSIDE RYAN’S HOUSE            

            His snore was as quiet as a bird’s chirp. Ryan was enjoying his clearly long nap when his naughty sister, Amanda called out to him from downstairs and the sound of the doorbell rang.

            “RYAN!!! Your girlfriend’s here!” Amanda knew it was ‘the’ Autumn that Ryan always talked about for dinner. Downstairs, by the door, Autumn was already dressed up real nicely with a pink sundress, white leggings and ballet flat shoes.

            Ryan woke up instantly and scrambled out of his bed, taking a quick shower – well, I guess too quick – and hurriedly grabbed on an orange t-shirt, loose grey trousers, and a blue hoodie. When he finished putting on his clothes, Ryan ran downstairs, grabbing a cookie from the jar on top of a cupboard near the stairs and shoved the cookie into his mouth.

            At least he had breakfast, right?

            He reached the door and stopped, facing Autumn. He gasped for breath and gestured Amanda to go away, his sister smirked to his brother and went back to the dining room for breakfast.

            “I’m…really…sorry…about…my…sister.” Ryan said to Autumn as he gasped for breath.

            “Nah, it’s okay. Come on! I’ll take you with my bike!” Autumn pulled him towards her bike.

            “Is that a Mag-LEV bike?” Ryan’s jaws dropped.

            “Yup, Jamie made it for me.”

            “But, there’s only one seat.” Ryan complained. Autumn pushed a small white button under the bike’s seat and another seat came out beside it.

            “Woah…”

            Jamie told Autumn that there were some secrets behind that bike to make Ryan close to Autumn. Ryan hopped on the front seat as Autumn sat appropriately. The couple sped up down the road and then stopped safely in front of the park’s gate.     

            Ryan, as a gentleman, led Autumn up from her seat by holding her hand. The brown-haired boy blushed, followed along with Autumn.

            The two then met up with Jamie by the fountain in the middle of the park. She was playing with the water and throwing her bike discs over and over again.

            “Hey, Jamie!” They both jinxed.

            “Hey, guys!” Jamie turned to them. While Ryan and Autumn were walking towards Jamie, she noticed the one thing that the couple didn’t know; they were holding hands.

            The three teens had fun and hung-out for a long time. They bought Ice Cream, ate Cheesecake in the best Cheesecake shop of Auburn, played Truth or Dare with a stick as the spinner, and did a Bike Race, only, Jamie was on her own and Ryan with Autumn.

            Secretly, Robert’s body guards spied on their actions behind a big bush.

            Their playtime lasted until 5 PM and everyone had to say their goodbyes. Ryan decided to walk home as the girls rode on their bikes to their homes.

            “Sir, your daughter and the boy that took her home yesterday, were holding hands the whole time…” One of the guards said to the phone.

            “Keep an eye on them every day, even at school.” Robert’s said back coldly from the phone.

            “Yes sir.”   

Next chapter will be updated in just a gippie. Stay tuned... XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 3.2K 49
Oli's POV : Why am i constantly thinking about him. I closed my eyes fighting the urge to think about his eyes when an image of him smiling ran throu...
Inserted By Ѕaraн

Science Fiction

1.7K 271 48
SEQUEL TO REMOVED. MUST READ FIRST. Autumn Morales freed the population of Chips at the cost of her life. At least, the cost was supposed to be her l...
1.1K 146 36
What would you do if you were given everything you could ever want but it costs the world? What you choose between a perfect life and a living hell...
1.5M 63.1K 45
[Now on WEBTOON!] A social klutz and certified bookworm, Autumn Lyne is content with having just books as companions--that is, until her extrovert of...